Camping|✅

By sarcasticsister12

Y/N is Seo Changbin's twin sister. She is also best friends with all of his friends and finds it hilarious wh... More

Day1 - part1
Day1 - part2
Day2 - part1
Day2 - part2
Night2
Day3 - part1
Day3 - part2
Night3
Day4
Night4
Day5 - part1
Day5 - part2
Night5
Day6 - part1
Day6 - part2
Night6
Day7 - part1
Day7 - part2
Night7 - part1
Night7 - part2
Day8 - part1
Day8 - part2
Night8 - part1
Night8 - part2
Day9 - part1
Day9 - part2
Night9
Day9 - bonus
Day10
Night10
Day11 - part1
Day11 - part2
Night11 - part1
Night11 - part2
Day12
Day13 - part1
Day13 - part2
Night13
Day14
Update1
Update 2

Night12

1.2K 31 0
By sarcasticsister12

At 9pm we went down to the bar to cure our boredom. Changbin and I went to save a table for all of us. We had to push two together and ad an extra chair at either end but we made sure we had all the seats we needed. Little by little the others began to join us, then Woojin and Felix came back each with a tray of drinks.
We sat for hours, spending way too much money on refills and chatting about absolute rubbish. Chan had sat opposite me, so he couldn't do anything inappropriate. All he could do was kick me under the table, childishly, trying to get my attention. I ignored him and carried on talking to Hyunjin.
"Sorry Hyunjin, i just have to deal with the child i call my boyfriend, who won't stop kicking my leg." I turned to face Chan.
"Will you stop it Christopher. I am talking to Hyunjin and not you so leave me alone." I hissed across the table. He frowned. Clearly that was not the response he had hoped for.
"Sorry y/n." He mumbled. I reached a hand over the table, which he took in his own, then returned to talk with Hyunjin. I could feel Chan rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb. Eventually, he let my hand rest in his, holding it contently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 411 43
Lee Minhee is a young and adorable 17 year old girl, living with her druggie mother. After her mother passes away she moves in with her older brother...
46.8K 2K 28
Hyunjin is offered money if he fake dates one of his university's notorious rappers: Seo Changbin. The deal is this: date him, break his heart, get c...
185K 3.9K 27
!! this fanfiction has been discontinued, sorry !! a fanfiction where you're Stray Kids' ninth member!! (it's fem!reader) ((it's OC x reader tbh)) h...
698K 29.2K 74
in which jisung's date gives him a wrong number that turns out to be minho's. softbinnie-©