Camping|✅

By sarcasticsister12

Y/N is Seo Changbin's twin sister. She is also best friends with all of his friends and finds it hilarious wh... More

Day1 - part1
Day1 - part2
Day2 - part1
Day2 - part2
Night2
Day3 - part1
Day3 - part2
Night3
Day4
Night4
Day5 - part1
Day5 - part2
Night5
Day6 - part1
Day6 - part2
Night6
Day7 - part1
Day7 - part2
Night7 - part1
Night7 - part2
Day8 - part1
Day8 - part2
Night8 - part1
Night8 - part2
Day9 - part1
Day9 - part2
Night9
Day9 - bonus
Day10
Night10
Day11 - part1
Day11 - part2
Night11 - part2
Day12
Night12
Day13 - part1
Day13 - part2
Night13
Day14
Update1
Update 2

Night11 - part1

1.3K 34 2
By sarcasticsister12

That night, most of us played Uno in the lounge. The exceptions being Jeongin, Woojin and my brother, who had all passed out already. I wasn't really playing either, i was just helping Chan. He had his legs spread out, so i could sit between them and his arms either side of me, holding the cards up for us both to see. Occasionally, he would rest his head on my shoulder, or kiss my hair. By the end of the night, we had won nearly all of the games we played.

Everyone had fallen asleep apart from me and Chan. We were awake and snuggling together as the night got progressively colder. I got bored at one point and decided to start a make out session. We had to keep quiet though or else we would wake the others. He propped himself up on one arm, body curved to allow his lips to meet mine. This way, he had dominance. One hand was playing with my hair and the other was gently caressing my waist. My hands were at the back of his head, holding his near and making sure he kept kissing me.
"This is so unfair, Y/n" he whispered as we pulled apart to breathe. I gave him a puzzled look.
"How can you let me get this excited, knowing that we can't go any further?" He asked. I smiled, kissing him again. He rolled back onto his bed and this time i was on top of him.
"How quiet can you be?" I checked with him.
"Very." He replied, dead serious.
"You sure?" I double checked before suggesting my idea.
"We can go to the van and maybe do something there, if we are quiet and don't make a mess." I told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.2K 119
"Kiss me again." "No." "I'm not asking you Changbin, I'm telling you. Now, kiss me again!" "You're drunk and we shouldn't be doing this. You don't...
183K 3.9K 27
!! this fanfiction has been discontinued, sorry !! a fanfiction where you're Stray Kids' ninth member!! (it's fem!reader) ((it's OC x reader tbh)) h...
599K 34.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
1.9K 107 11
Ha Naya never thought her life would have ended up this way. The perfect boyfriend, a beautiful home. What more would be in store for her? A Seo Chan...