The Cell Phone swap.

By Lolafood15

Alexandria Taylor is a famous seventeen year old actress with her best friend Ariana Jones. She has money, Fa... More

Chapter 1: Sneaking Out.
Chapter 2: Spanish American Brit?
Chapter 3: Weird Convos.
Chapter 4: LA Baby.
Chapter 5: Always.
Chapter 7: Comfort.
Chapter 8: Fashion Week.
Chapter 9: Kardashians?
Chapter 10: Secret's are meant to be Revealed.
Chapter 11: The Meeting.
Chapter 12: First Fight?
Chapter 13: GMA.
Chapter 14: Uncomfortable.
Chapter 15: Feels.
Chapter 16: Challenge Accepted.
Chapter 17: Heart-To-Hearts.
Chapter 18: What are you doing to me?
Chapter 19: Wig or Not?
Chapter 20: Surviving Annoyance.
Chapter 21: My Eyes are brown, Idiot.
Chapter 22: Waiter Dislikings.
Chapter 23: Manager done wrong.
Chapter 24: Hands.
Chapter 25: Smoking Hot BodyGuard.
Chapter 26: Surprise.
Chapter 27: Confessions of a teenage 'Diva'.
Chapter 28: Interview's Get Deep.
Chapter 29: Babe, What's With The Interrogating?
Chapter 30: The Truth Will Set You Free.
Chapter 31: Nap Time.
Chapter 32: Bad Boy Sweetness.
Chapter 33: Slap.
Chapter 34: Boy Toy.
Chapter 35: Blind Meeting?
Epilouge

Chapter 6: Broken Promises.

10.7K 433 53
By Lolafood15

Alex's POV:

After the long car ride we finally arrived at the hotel. The only bad part was the fact that it was chilly in New York so we weren't exactly wearing 'appropriate' clothes for the weather here in LA.

"LA Baby!" Ari cheered as soon as we entered the penthouse suit.

"This is our home for the next few days so we might as well get comfy." I told her yanking off my vans.

"Then we're finally going to be in New York for a full 3 Months." She said.

"Then England." I said sadly. Just thinking about traveling again made me feel sad.

"Let's Focus on going back Brooklyn for now." She smiled sadly.

"Wanna head over to the beach?" I asked.

"Sure, We have today off don't we." She said.

"Dibs on the shower!" I yelled running in quickly.

"No!"

"Haha. Loser!" I yelled opening the door and grabbing my suitcase.

I locked the door behind me and took out a pair of denim black shorts and a floral tank-top with a white flowy long cardigan and a black fedora, I also paired it with gold sandals. I'm not usually the kind of person to wear girly clothes, Normally I'd settle for short shorts and sports bra with a muscle-Tee but it's LA, So I figured I should change it up a bit.

I stepped into the cold water and shuddered. I really needed that. My back pain is back these days which means it's almost my time of the month. Talk about a horrifying week. Ari is way worse than me though, it's usually the old Hating the world, Not eating anything, whining. Where as I am usually on mood swings, happy a minute sad the next then pissed out of the blue, I Eat everything in sight and I usually bloat and gain a few pounds that magically disappear when it's over. Life's weird.

After washing my hair and body I came out of the shower. I wrapped a towel in myself and went towards my suitcase to put on the clothes I laid out.

"Hey Alex, I haven't see- Woah!" Someone yelled at the same time I screamed.

"Oh my god!!" I yelled turning around.

"I didn't mea-"

"What the hell? Dylan?" I yelled wrapping the towel tighter around myself.

"Sorr-"

"Get out!"

"I Jus-"

"Leave!"

"I didn't see any-"

"Why are you still here!?" I yelled.

"Right, Sorry." He left with a red face.

"Ugh!" I yelled.

Out of all people in the room it had to be Dylan, Rude, Idiotic, Asshole of a fake ex-boyfriend.

Yep, That's right people, Dylan fucking Rhynes. One of the most famous and successful actors that I had to date in order to make our upcoming movie more viewed. In other words for 'Promoting' The movie. Which is also another reason why we're firing Laurie in a few months, She thought it was a delightful idea. Bitch.

We could have promoted our movie any other way except make us both date assholes who we hate. Atleast Ari got Ashton Peyton. He as a douche, But a Hot one At least.

I locked the door and changed into my clothes still fuming with rage. Who the hell does he think he is fucking walking into my suit. Asshole. I took my phone and headed out into the lobby after I got dressed. I put on my earphones listening to Selena Gomez. So many people we're here in the hotel since summer was just around the corner and this place gets fully booked easily.

I walked out into the beach and saw Ari sitting by the water with a soda can In her hand. I waved at her and she just widened her eyes at me dropping her mouth open. What? I mouthed and she pointed behind me. I took off my earphones to turn around However when I heard the voice of the person I instantly knew who it was.

"Alex." Dylan said.

I just glared at him and walked over to the juice bar.

"What's up?" He asked.

I didn't answer him and asked the bartender for a strawberry banana smoothie.

"Are you ignoring me?" He smirked.

No shit shirlock.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

I gave him a 'dufuq' look, grabbed my smoothie and walked to where Ari was, And guess what?

He was still following me.

"Hey Ari." I said grabbing a sit next to her.

"Hey Alex, Hey Dylan." She frowned.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I live here." He stated running a hair through his blond hair. I've always hated blonde guys. I don't mean to be rude and judgment but they always turn out to be Idiots. Maybe if they had brown roots or something but a full blonde quiff makes me gag. I prefer brown hair but who am I to judge.

"No, I meant this hotel." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Well Laurie asked me and Braxton over." He said shrugging.

Why the hell would Laurie do that?

Oh, How silly of me to forget. She's basically in love with the kid and everything he does.

I just hope that we won't have to do a movie with him or anything like that. It would be horrible.

I took those thoughts out for now and focus on our conversation. But that didn't last long because Laurie decided to show up.

"Hello Dylan." She said sitting down with Braxton trailing after her.

She didn't even greet us, She was too busy ogling at Dylan. Cougar. And Even when at the beach she's wearing business clothes. I don't know why but That's just irritating.

"Hey." Dylan said smirking at the both of us.

"Hey guys." Braxton smiled waving. I smiled back at him as he pulled up a chair next to me.

Braxton Rhynes. He's Dylan's brother and the complete opposite of him. Dylan's mean, He's Sweet. Dylan's an actor, He's a singer. Dylan's skinny, He's buff.

"So, What is this supposed to be some meeting?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"We're going to talk about how to promote your new movie." She said fixing her glasses on her nose.

"But, We're already promoting it." Ari told her looking at her like she's stupid.

"Well, Yes that's true. But you guys are promoting it to the media, By doing photo-shoots, Interviews, Meet and greets, Your really impressing the media and some fans. What we need is to impress the younger crowd, Teenagers and Your generation." She smiled.

"What are you going on about lady?" I narrowed my eyes.

I don't like where this is going.

"What better way to catch teenage girls eyes by being in the media's latest scandal." She smirked.

"And.." Ari said making continue movements with her hand.

"You both will be dating these two guys except we'll be spice it up a bit." She smirked.

I knew I didn't like where this was going.

"How so?" Asked Dylan.

"Well, Dylan instead of dating Alexandria, You'll be dating Ariana therefore the media will start thinking that you two are going behind Alexandria's back. You won't go public just little sneaky things like dates and holding hands that will get the paps what they want." She said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

Our management has done pretty stupid things in life, But this has got to be the stupidest.

"So what you're saying is that me and Alex aren't allowed outside together any more so the media will think something happened between us?" Ari said frowning.

"Yes, Not only that but you can't speak to each other while anyone is near except us, Also you'll create a series of cryptic tweets towards each other so people will start getting suspicious." She said.

By now I was pissed, Getting into a fake fight with Ari? Hell no. No one would buy that, The whole fan base knows that me and Ari are best friends joined at the hip.

Ari and I promised each other before we came into the industry that no matter what happens when we get famous, We won't let anything come between us. Especially not some stupid managing team.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Ari said slowly nodding.

What?!

"Your kidding me right? I thought that our friendship should always come first." I said standing up.

"It will, But maybe this won't be such a bad thing. It's not real Alex, And we could use something to expand our fan base."She said.

"I don't really think this is a good idea." Dylan said speaking up.

I couldn't believe this, Ari out of all people is agreeing to the crazy idea that came from Laurie. I never thought I'd see the day that Ari would break our promise.

"I can't believe you right now. Obviously our friendship isn't as important to you as it is to me." I told her shaking my head. I blinked away the tears starting to form at my eyes.

"Alex's right Ari, You shouldn't agree to this." Braxton said.

"You guys, It's just a consideration." She said looking sad.

"Well don't consider it." I said glaring at her and daring her to say yes.

She just stared at me and that obviously meant one thing.

She considered it.

"I can't believe you."

I shook my head looking at her and walked back into the hotel with hot tears in my eyes.

I just lost My best friend. For a stupid Celebrity stunt.

----------------------//----------------------

Authors note:

Cliffhanger! So what do you guys think?

There was no Drew in this chapter because I feel like I have him in this too much.

Did she make the wrong decision? Is Ari wrong? Is she right? What do you think?

COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
40.7K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...