🧪G R E E N L O V E [peter...

Od 86baby

Awfully boring, never-ending summer vacation. It's just started and you're already missing school. No, of cou... Viac

🧪CHARACTERS🧪
REMEMBER? 🧪
IMPRESS 🧪
EYE-CANDY 🧪 (PART I)
EYE-CANDY 🧪 (PART II)
EYE-CANDY 🧪 (PART III)
HOW COME? 🧪
EVEN NOW 🧪
S. O. S. 🧪 (PART I)
S. O. S. 🧪 (PART II)
🧪PLAYLIST🧪
"YOU TREAT HER, THEN" 🧪
GIRLS IN TROUBLE 🧪
TWO OPTIONS 🧪
FOR HIM 🧪
COSMETICS AND LETTERS 🧪
93 SECONDS 🧪
LIKE MOTHER, LIKE... 🧪
1. VII 1983 🧪
1. VII 1983. (II) 🧪
BUBBLEGUM BITCH 🧪
C IS FOR CARING 🧪
🧪 PLAYLIST II 🧪
ALL CLEAR 🧪
WHY? 🧪
LET ME DOWN SLOWLY 🧪
THE VIEWS 🧪
METAMORPHOSIS 🧪
MINE! 🧪
MANIPULATION 🧪
FUN AND GAMES 🧪

S. O. S. 🧪 (PART III)

1.4K 37 47
Od 86baby

-Ugh, fuck it!

I strained the heavy, perfumed white covers off of me and sighed aloud in pure frustration. Jesus, what the Hell is happening to me?

Ever since I stopped crying, and believe me, it was a good cry, I was feeling really intense thing in between my thighs. It was hot, tingly and sort of... pulsating? Wait, can my gentle part have a pulse on its own?

Oh well, who cares.
With or without it, it was making my heart beat faster for some reason.

Although, is this the position where you're supposed to rock your bed solo, in? I can do that, right? I mean, I definitely am not an angel. I just, you know, get a little bit embarrassed when it comes down to the stuff.

Then again, what's the worst thing that could happen? I was alone, that's the most important requirement.

Cold-headed and determined now, I unbuttoned my high-waisted jeans and slid them down my long, slim legs. I clung onto the hem of my turtleneck and pulled it over my head in one move, leaving myself in only black underwear and a B cup lacy bra.

Since I was right handed and already enough frustrated, I wanted this to be quick and successful. Therefore, no way that I'd be doing it with my left hand.
With a little bit of effort, I managed to take the bandaid off, as well as the gauze and plaster, without turning the lights on.

I sighed. Deeply and shakily.
With my right hand brushing over my breasts covered in lace, going lower down my stomach and then over the bridge of my hip, I teased myself a little with slightly scratching my inner thighs with my long, sharp nails. The heartbeat of mine intensified, going slower but blood pounding really heavy inside of my narrowed arteries. I was biting down on my bottom lip and kept my eyes closed, replaying the pictures in my head like a film.

Peter's height, then his muscles, defined shoulders and back. His sharp canines and waist-long jet black hair. The depth of his emerald, mesmerising green eyes. Pale, long fingers of his that took care of me so good.

I began to rock my hips against the bed's mattress, still circling my middle finger across my sensitive clitoris that was secured under the soaked fabric of my underwear. Remembering the night when he took care of me aroused me to the point where I was breathing out of rhythm, releasing out muffed moans so that no one could hear me.

Don't. Just try one more time to get up before I tell you. Trust me, it won't end up good.

Oh, God. I wanted so much more than just to kneel in front of him. I wanted to do whatever he pleases. In this state.
In this... Ecstasy. I was willing and wanting to be completely surrendered to him. Even owned.

Hot, burning wave was splashing over me then soaking into my blistering skin, just to erupt out of me all over again. Like a volcano.
I continued grinding my hips in a rhythm I found comforting, my fingers never ending the circle over my clitoris. It was a fast, lustful pace and it was nearing me to the climax in a dizzy speed.

Corazon, you're filled with frustration. Mostly sexual.

-Screw you.

I replied to the sentence that popped up again in my own head, half-groaning and half-sighing, meanwhile turning around and rocking my hips above my middle finger, resting upon my stomach. My moans only grew louder, making me dig my head deep into the pillows and bite down good on them.

There was a scene playing in my mind that made me feel the kinkiest and most aroused, than I have ever felt before. I imagined that I was on top of Peter's enormous body, rocking over his giant member as he was mercilessly sucking on the hot, burning skin of my collars.
His hands were dug deeply into my hair, tugging at it harshly whenever I'd stop to catch up on breath. I was desperately chained up to the giant hooks on the wall by my wrists, feeling the metal burning and going deep into my thin, soft flesh.

-Peter!

The pace I've been forcing was almost at its best by now, making my glands release so much hormones that my head was beginning to feel a little off, sort of like floating. Imagination or not, I was feeling it and it was beyond magical.

-Come on, please!

Mumbling against my saliva-soaked pillow, I gave in just a few more grinds and felt my cherry hole release out a big amount of hot, sticky thick juice. Turning my head to the side, panting, I began to inhale big, lustful breaths and feel my lungs thanking me for fueling them again.

I took some more time laying down and easing the pace of my heart, before I crawled out of bed and went to the balcony, stepping out on the chill, Brooklyn June air. I enjoyed the light summer breeze gliding over my sweat-sprayed skin, giving me bunch of light goosebumps.

-Corazon?! If that's you, step inside before he sees you!

What?
I hung my torso over the balcony fence, holding my breath as I've felt the cold metal touch my skin. I squinted my eyes as I was trying to spot who the Hell did call me, meanwhile processing the voice in my head.

-Josh?! How the fuck did you find me?!

-Hey, dolly! Don't forget about me, too!

Frozen. That's how I felt.
Tall figure and bass voice, it could be no one else but him.
Shit!

I quickly ran inside and closed the balcony door, frantically trying to spot where my shirt was. Jesus Christ, what the actual fuck were they doing here? How did they find me?

Making me twich in fear, I heard knocks coming from the other side of my dull, wooden hotel room door. Left in only turtleneck and underwear, I strained the covers from the bed and hugged them around my hips.
I made a few steps towards the door and almost vomited down at my feet, feeling a big anxiety attack creep up.

-Hey... C-come inside, guys.

Both of their faces were sick worried, Josh's turning to the shade of my pale one, whilst Peter's even looked greenish with how worried it was.

-Kiddo, don't you ever play that card on us again. Ever!

-Corazon, you gave both me and your father a headache. A terrible migraine, in my case.

My mouth hung low, I turned my head from Josh who was already tugging at my sweaty hand and glued my eyes to Peter, feeling the tears well up at his words. Jesus, no.

-I'm sorry, I.. I had no idea he'll call you... I just wanted to get out of the house for some time, the thought of worrying you not even crossing my mind for a second.

Sticky tension was restlessly floating between us, the capture of our green and blue eyes not blowing off for a second. Josh seemed to notice that, letting go of my hand and awkwardly clearing his throat.

-Listen, uh, kiddo..

He stopped his sentence to place two paper bags on top of my night drawer, putting three packs of my L&M separately.

-We bought you some food an' shit, 'cause I assumed you brought nothing except for that menthol garbage of yours. Ring me or Peter up if you need anything and watch out, alright?

I scrunched my face at him when he brushed the top of my head as if I were a puppy, making a little bush of my hair.

-Alright. Thank you, Josh.

He hugged me tight around my small waist, placing a soft kiss on my forehead and resting his hot lips against it for some time. I enjoyed this, I won't lie to you.
But, seeing Peter's displeased expression as I opened my eyes, left me no other option than to quickly pull away and just silently blush in the corner.

-I'll wait for you in the car, Green Man.

He left my bedroom after glancing at me once more, leaving Peter and I alone, as a confused look was sent his way.

-Don't ask, Josh is known for giving people stupid nicknames.

Room filled with our chuckles as tension seemed to drop a little lower, tricking me damn good everything will be alright.

-Listen, Corazon..

His deep green eyes were already shooting through my sky-like iris, hot explosion going off in my stomach.

-I don't think we should try anything together. Today, when I called you, I wanted to ask you how your hand is and to gather up a meeting with you. You know, to talk it all out.

Sighing, he softly tilted my chin and forced me to stare at him as tears began gliding down my cheek.

-You're a child, Corazon. I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place.

-I'm so...

Sooner than I knew, his big, massive hand was glued upon my mouth, not allowing me to finish the word and practically forcing me to breathe through my nose.

-Don't. I don't want to hear that, because you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. It's my fault, okay? Mine and no one else's.

He released the tight grip and kept his hand loose around my throat, brushing his thumb across my thyroid and following its up and down path.

-I am not a man for you, Corazon. Never was and never will be. I'll just drag you down and turn you into a person like me. I don't want to do that, okay? I don't want you to be the same... creature, as me.

-Excuse me?!

I brushed his hand off and stepped away from him, disgustingly looking at the tall, masculine figure of him.

-Not wanting to be with me is alright, completely. I get it, I am a child, but I am not stupid, Peter! A creature?! What, you'll suck my blood and turn me into a vampire or some shit? You know, eternal life is pretty cool, professor. Who says I gotta spend it with you, anyway?

-Watch..

Shoving me against the wall and closing his hand around my neck once again, his angry face was just half an inch away from mine, few drops of his saliva hitting against my nose as he spoke up, almost yelling.

-... your goddamn mouth! It is like I said it and only thing you're allowed to do is nod your damn head, alright?

I obeyed. Fear colliding in the depths of my stomach, swirling towards the middle and forming tens of scrambled knots, I almost broke down and cried at his feet. I just wanted him away from me.

-I'll bandaid your hand again and then I'm out of this bedroom. What day is it today?

-T-Thursday.

I gulped, nearly choking out the word.

-I expect you at studio on Monday. We'll continue our lessons, pretending nothing ever happened. I'm here to help you, tutor you and occasionally give you a ride back home. Absolutely nothing more than that, understood?

-Yes.

I swallowed the next few tears that begged me to blop down, silently obeying him as he told me do sit down and let him bandaid my hand again.

What was the point, in the end? What was the fucking point of my runaway role? Did I really think he'll want something with me?
Jesus, I was stupid enough to get in a fight with a man who really meant good for me, because of this 6 ft asshole that's treating me like I'm a blind marionette.

-Why did you take these off, anyways?

He looked up at me and waited for a respond, whilst I just thinned my lips to a straight line and shot him with my puffy, welled up eyes.

-Fine, stay silent.

He picked up the first aid kit and put it in his backpack again, standing up and making his way to the door.

-Monday at 6 PM, Corazon.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
A/N

Hey guys!!
Look, I'm sorry but this wasn't the chapter that cleared out why I asked you to vote. Since I'm evil (and hate sugar-coated stories), I'll show you in the next chapter, I promise.
Tell me what you think and by the way, thanks so much for reading and voting!
As always,
Love ya,
Ann.

P. S. Thanks @NafasiMtoto for the chapter idea!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

374K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
4M 50.4K 11
Rose goes to Australia for her summer before senior year, she never thought she would meet a guy nor ever hook up with him, but she did and now shes...
31.1K 160 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...
10.9K 145 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...