the devil in disguise, the va...

By sensitiveluver

in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! ☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★ [ KLAUS MI... More

INTRO.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL!

XXII.

9.4K 315 160
By sensitiveluver

YOUNG GOD
- HALSEY

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"where're you going?"

"business to handle, love."

"let me come with you." jocelyn went to take off the silk robe she was wearing, but klaus was quick to grab her wrist before she could do so.

"stay here. it won't be long." klaus pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, grinning at the innocent pout that formed on her lips. "i'll be back before you know it."

"nik—" jocelyn started, but halted in her words when the hybrid disappeared from the room.

a sigh tumbled from her lips before she climbed onto their shared bed. worry consumed her the longer klaus took to come back to her, but it quickly diminished the second she fell into a slumber.

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"you are my heart, miss odessa."

klaus had his arms wrapped tightly around jocelyn's frame, the later wrapped inside a dream. a kiss was pressed to the top of her head as he closed his own eyes, focusing on the dream the heretic was having. he swayed it from the nightmares and into one knew would allow her to sleep peacefully.

klaus, however, had his own pressing matters leading to his inability to focus on doing so. jocelyn stirred slightly when his grasp tightened, desperately trying to bask in the comfort she gave him by simply laying in his arms.

jocelyn knew the second she came to consciousness that it was klaus who had his arms wrapped around her frame. his scent invaded her senses, the heretic allowing the moment to imbed itself in her memory before she peered up towards the man.

"nik?" jocelyn whispered below her breath, her hand finding the side of his face. the tears that gleamed his eyes shined due to the moonlight casting into the room. "are you okay?"

"yes." klaus responded, his tone matching her own as he treaded his fingers through her hair with ease.

"why're you crying?" jocelyn gently swiped her thumb under his eye where a tear threatened to fall.

had it been anyone else, klaus was sure he would've lost his temper in retaliation to his fear of seeming weak, but it was her.

"talk to me," jocelyn mirrored his actions, allowing her fingers to tread through his hair as well. "please."

"my mother kept me from my true being. she put that curse on me to hide her own afflictions. when i was turned, i killed her." klaus' voice was gentle despite the topic of discussion. as he spoke, jocelyn traced shapes upon his skin with the intent to bring him comfort. "i hid the fact from rebekah and elijah, all of them. i couldn't lose them too and i knew if the truth ever came out, i would and now, rebekah knows. she'll never forgive me."

"how do yo—" jocelyn started with furrowed brows, completely unaware of the doppelgänger's bargain while she was asleep.

"elena gave her to me. she daggered her the night i killed my father."

"where is she?"

"in her coffin. daggered peacefully. she'll go after elena, i still need the doppelgänger alive to get the rest of my family." klaus attempted at bringing himself solace with the excuses he uttered of why rebekah remained daggered. "i can't risk it."

"you're scared." jocelyn's tone never grew louder than a whisper as she traced the tattoo upon klaus' skin.

"i want my family back." klaus' frustration was evidently growing in not only his tone, but his features as well.

"we'll get them back, nik." jocelyn's words were dripping with sincerity as she leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss upon his lips. "i promise."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"klaus, get your hybrids out of mystic falls or i will remove them myself."

jocelyn furrowed her eyebrows, stepping into the room. she was surprised at stefan's sudden appearance. klaus and stefan glanced over to the heretic.

"stef, if you continue to threaten him, i'm going to be forced to retaliate. blood, gore, screaming, death." jocelyn stood by klaus' side with a glare on her features. she was growing tired of the vampire in front of her. "it'll be messy."

"do whatever you want, jocelyn. i don't really care." stefan replied with a grin. "or, you know what? maybe i do. yeah, maybe i care so much that i drop elijah in the arctic."

jocelyn used her vampire abilities to shove stefan against a wall, her hand wrapped around his throat. the veins appeared under her eyes as her anger peaked.

"well, maybe i'd be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours. i mean, he has had it coming since he killed miss odessa here." klaus then pulled the heretic off of the vampire.

jocelyn pulled her arm out of klaus' grip roughly. the heretic knew he was impulsive and if it came down to it, maybe he wouldn't care about losing elijah as long as he got the problem over with. jocelyn felt as if she owed the noble original in a way.

mindy, one of klaus' right hand hybrids, came into the room. looking between jocelyn and the original. "is everything okay in here?"

"yes, mindy. stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point." klaus kept his eyes on the vampire.

stefan smiled sarcastically for a moment before he used his supernatural speed to behead mindy. "well, one down. you may want to, uh, send the rest of them away before it gets messy."

"you know, stef, this whole bad boy look really doesn't fit you. it's quite annoying actually. we get it, you're hurt or whatever, trying to get even for everything klaus took from you, blah, blah." jocelyn paced the room, talking with her hands.

"you know, i've learned there's only two things in this world klaus cares about. those coffins, well, and you." stefan stepped towards the heretic in a threatening sense. klaus was quick to block the vampire from getting any closer. stefan smirked at the action. "if it comes down to it, i'll use you against him."

"you wouldn't dare." klaus growled out, his eyes turning their shade of yellow.

"do as i said, klaus, and i won't have too."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"what do you want me to do with her head?" daniel, another one of klaus' hybrid stepped into the room.

jocelyn cringed slightly at the bloody bag in his hands that carried the dead hybrids head. "get rid of it, obviously."

"burn it, i honestly don't care, daniel." klaus didn't spare the hybrid a glance.

jocelyn leaned her body against the table in the unfinished room. klaus stood beside her, contemplating his next move.

"you called? i'm here." tyler made himself known. he motioned towards the blood on the floor. "what happened?"

"what happened is stefan had two paths in front of him. he chose the one that made me angry." klaus walked towards his hybrid. "i need you to help me do something about that."

"can't you just leave me out of it?" tyler asked his sire, tired of being thrown in the middle of everything.

"and what would be the point in that, ty?" jocelyn tilted her head at the boy.

"seriously, can't you get one of your other hybrids to do your bidding? i lost my friends, my girlfriend—"

"right, your girlfriend. um, about her, i need you to bite her." klaus ordered tyler.

"what?" tyler was quick to say.

"don't make me repeat myself."

"a hybrid bite would kill a vampire"

"i know exactly what it'll do." klaus said. "stefan pushed me too far, so i'm pushing back."

"i'm not biting caroline!" tyler spoke loudly, glancing over to the heretic. "how could you let him do this to her, jocelyn? caroline's never did anything to you. you're going to let her fall in the middle of this?"

jocelyn used her magic to shove the hybrid against the same wall she'd previously pushed stefan against. "i don't like your tone, ty."

klaus stepped in front of the boy. "tyler, i've been supernaturally blessed with the good fortune of a sire bond to you, so one could consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test."

"what the hell is wrong with you two?" tyler let out a breath as jocelyn drop her magical hold on him.

"do you want a list?" jocelyn questioned sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

"alright, alright." klaus turned his back to the hybrid. "i'm disappointed, but you know, it's your choice. free will and all that. i'll find another way to strike at stefan."

"you can go now." jocelyn pushed herself off the table, going to stand next to the original. once tyler was out of earshot, she turned towards klaus. "i need a drink."

"you'll have plenty tonight, love." klaus pulled the girl into his chest. "we have a party to get too."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"look what the cat dragged in." damon strided over to the hybrid and the mayor. "nice vest."

"thank you very much." klaus grinned. "good to see you, damon. carol and i were discussing if you would be tonight's other big benefactor."

"what do you say, damon? klaus has made a very generous pledge." carol glanced between the two. "you know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation."

damon let out a hum. "carol, don't take this the wrong way, but do you realize you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid who ruined your sons life?"

"oh, come now, some might say i saved it what with that nasty full moon business." klaus peered over to the mayor. "i never had to go through it myself more than twice, to be honest, but still, i'm very sympathetic."

"klaus has promised to protect tyler, damon, and our town." carol spoke with a nod.

"from who?" damon quirked an eyebrow, a glare forming on his features. "his hybrids are the ones this town needs protection from, along with jocelyn. where is she, by the way? dropping innocent humans, one by one?"

"jocelyn's not a concern of yours, damon, besides i'd have no use for my hybrids if your brother would kindly return my family."

"not gonna happen." damon replied shortly.

"that's what i thought, which is why i've come to an agreement with the mayor. you and the council stay out of my hair, i'll stay out of yours. your town gets protected, my hybrids get left alone, everybody will be happy." klaus took a threatening step towards the vampire. "all you have to do is get stefan to stop decapitating my friends."

"please, damon, just get your brother under control or the council will be forced to take action against him." carol kept her voice neutral, careful to not bring any unnecessary attention to the three.

"you've got to be kidding me." damon said in disbelief.

"oh, come on, mate." klaus sent the vampire a sarcastic grin. "give peace a chance."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

jocelyn stood alone at the top of the lockwood staircase. the last time she'd step foot in the home, it'd been the night mikael had compelled her. the heretic didn't like thinking about the night, about the fear and betrayal she saw in klaus' eyes the second she began to siphon from him. jocelyn had started downing vervain like her life depended on it. she never wanted another person to be able to control her as mikael had.

"did klaus send you?" the heretic turned when she felt the presence of a hybrid. a gasp left her mouth though when stefan appeared, stabbing the hybrid in the gut. "stefan, what the fu—"

before jocelyn could do a thing to stop the vampire from cutting the hybrids head off, damon appeared, shoving his brother against the wall opposite of him.

"what're you doing?" damon asked in disbelief, watching as stefan grabbed jocelyn by her throat, shoving her against a wall. "no dead hybrids at the founding party and you're sure as hell not killing jocelyn here."

"he's right," jocelyn breathed out, siphoning from the vampire, causing him to drop his hold on her neck. "i'm not dying here."

"i told klaus to get hybrids out, he didn't listen. i'm saying it louder." stefan breathed out, feeling jocelyn put a pain inflicted spell on him. stefan let out a groan after a moment. "i told you if you got in my way, i'd use you against him."

"you don't think there's ten more where that came from, stef?" jocelyn motioned towards the hybrid unconscious on the ground. she squeezed her hand to a fist, causing the man to drop to his knees. "i'm not scared of you, i never have been."

"you've never been scared of anyone." stefan let out a breath, standing to his feet when jocelyn dropped the spell. "i don't know if that's makes you incredibly brave or incredibly stupid."

"you wanna take down klaus? you wanna beat the villain?" damon grabbed his brother by the shoulder roughly. "you gotta be smarter."

"no, no, no." stefan shoved damon off himself once again. "to beat the villain, damon, you have to be the better villain."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"— he's going to try and use her against you. do what he says. get rid of your hybrids."

jocelyn pushed open the door to the room damon had previously pulled klaus into. she glanced between the two. "he grabbed elena, didn't he? this entire thing just continues to become so dramatic."

"or what, damon? stefan would never dream of killing her." klaus felt jocelyn come stand by his side.

"i wouldn't put my money on his love for the doppelgänger, nik." jocelyn spoke up. "he quite literally tried to behead a hybrid in the middle of a council party, then tried to take me as well. d, i might as well call it even now. kill me one time, save my life another. never thought i'd see the day."

damon eyed the heretic as she poured herself a drink. "he's operating on crazy right now."

"well, crazy or not, that kind of love never dies." klaus' gaze fell on the girl before it flickered back to the raven haired vampire. he couldn't deny the feeling of anger that bloomed at the news of stefan trying to hurt jocelyn. "he's bluffing."

"maybe he is. maybe he isn't, but if you don't want to believe him, believe me." damon stepped face to face with the hybrid. "i know my brother better than anyone and right now, i don't have a clue how far he'll take this, so if he says blink, i suggest you blink."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

jocelyn recited on the front steps of the lockwood home, seemingly deep in thought when her phone began to ring. matt's name caught her attention.

"hello, matt. what do i owe the pleasure?" jocelyn answered the phone, hearing the boys heavy breathing on the other side.

"i wouldn't of called if you weren't my last option. tyler bit caroline and no one else is answering. jocelyn, i know klaus' blood can heal her. please."

"hmm," jocelyn hummed to herself, not surprised that tyler had went through with what klaus had asked of him. silence fell over the two for a moment as the heretics thoughts circled her grandmother. "i'll be there soon, matt."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

AUTHORS NOTE,
i really didn't know how to write her into this episode this is probably THE WORST chapter yet. i'm apologizing in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.6K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
949K 21.8K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
310K 11.7K 58
Little Hedda Mikaelson saved Klaus' life when Mikael attempted to kill him 1,000 years ago. As a result, Hedda died instead and the Mikaelson family...
6.4K 342 19
The Vampire Diaries Seaon Two to TBD Klaus Mikaelson x OC