Ben 10 / Justice League cross...

By SeanUy0

Disclaimer/ I do not own Ben 10 or DC. :) Being an intergalactic superhero is not an easy thing, most of t... More

Prologue
Boring Part
A new beginning
B
Invasion
D
Rescue
Refuge
Rustbucket
Train mechs
Golem meister Job
Anti-climactic
Questions
Know
Upgrade
Metamorphosis
Awaken
Awkward
Visit
visit 2
ACT 2??
Life

Me playing with fire

1.8K 37 0
By SeanUy0

          "What?" hearing the young talk about upgrading made the dark knight raise an eyebrow as though not believing what the young man is saying, "I mean, I can upgrade you with a DNA that suits you, this Omnitrix actually has an option that can let me upgrade people of my choosing with my alien DNA of my choosing, like what I did with my bots there, though the downside is that there's a 69% chance of it having side effects like you turning to that alien permanently or dying," said Ben leaning on the computer table. 

          "What abilities can you give me?" asked Batman, "Not ability, transformation, I can give you a transformation, this transformation will transform you to an alien of your choosing and once you choose a form you can not change it for another ever, upside is you'll have a trick up your sleeves, and I already told you the downside, so what do you think?".

          "Give me a few days to think about it," said Batman as he stood up from the chair and headed towards the exit, then as though he thought of something he turned around and looked at Ben asking "How about my boys, can they also have these upgrades?" asked Batman, "Yup" was all Ben said then he saw Batman disappear as though he was swallowed by the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 91 22
Hey, everyone, just to let you know I do not Own Ben 10 or Mass Effect they are owned by their respected companies and owners. This is my first fanf...
389 12 3
what happens when the most powerful weapon in the universe falls into the hands of a quirkless boy wishing to be a hero you get the most powerful vig...
41.1K 665 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
51.5K 894 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...