Golem meister Job

When Superman and Flash got back Bat went and looked for Ben but what he found was a little red goblin building machines as fast as though they were just appearing out of nowhere, but what amazed him was that there were machines thousands of androids in that warehouse, thousands of faceless high-tech androids, only when the little goblin flashed green blindingly did Batman got out of his stupor and asked "What are all these?" "Training bots," said the young Tennyson "I also upgraded them so that they can transform to any alien I want them to and fight with that alien's battle instincts and tactics that I upgraded in there," hearing these words did not just put a frown on the man's face but also made him more aware of how dangerous this young man can be, heck he seems to be more dangerous than Superman or the Thanagarian invaders that were looking for them, so all he did was groan and walked out of the room and went out towards the loft to look for his children. 

          Seeing as the Big Bat has left him to his own devices he then held out his hand in front of him, his left eye glowed green and the mark of Omnitrix appearing and a small portal appeared out of thin air and a robot as tall as Ben walked out of the portal and stood beside him, seeing this made Ben grin silently with a tint of mischievousness in his eyes.  Then he closed his eyes put his hands into his pockets, willed the mechs appear opened his eyes and his Omnitrix symboled left eye shined green, and an innumerable amount of portals appeared out of thin air, on the wall, and on the floor  behind him as armies of Mechas walking or crawling out of his portal stood behind him as though that was the place they were supposed to be.and the androids that he built just a second ago and were in their pods on stand by were disappearing one by one, not only did Ben's grin widened when he saw this but when he willed them back to where they came from, the bots then disappeared as though what happened a second ago didn't exist, as though it was all an illusion, then he willed them out and back a few more times feeling giddily happy at the upgrade he did, not only to the mechs but also the upgrades he did to his own body, like increasing the pace of his blood flow to increase his reflexes and body motor movement and added an AI to his own Brain and further heightening his "knowledge" and using his omnitrix as a supercomputer.