Rustbucket

Arriving at the smoothie shop in front of Daily Bugle Ben then took put his key and opened the door and walked inside urging the others to follow along, when they're all inside he then took them upstairs towards his loft and asked them to sit down and rest for a while.  he then went to his room and took a key from his safe, then went out the door and took them back down and to the backdoor, and there in that small alleyway stood the rustbucket, a replica that Ben made from memory and a little upgrade to remember his grandpa Max by, after riding the RV, he then took them towards the Canyon, "Where are we going?" asked Grumpy.

          "A base that I made in case I got bored with everyday life." said Ben as he pressed a button on the numerous buttons that's by the radio, and sped up as he went through the wall as though it was Harry going through platform 934, after parking the RV, Ben then took them to his Galvan grade computer and opened up his PC with an oversized screen and showed all surveillances that was hacked by his Galvan-tech and it showed the captured leaguers and the others that were in hiding, Batman raised an eyebrow seeing Ben easily hack through all surveillances even those of the Watchtower's and then he saw Ben typing something on the side and asked him what he's doing, Ben then answered him that he was contacting anyone that's not caught by the Thanagarians and told them to come by Havasu fall and wait for them there, "Why not tell them to come straight here?" asked the scarlet speedster, "They might be followed, so as to throw off the followers we ask them to go to a location to help them and to check for any pursuers." said Batman.