Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

8

1.1K 28 2
By CHILLs_Studio33015

"Tanya!" Jian called out as she hopped into the tent.

The inner parts of the tent were warm, and a few small bits of it were rather cold.

Rayan blew a cold puff around her scarf as she trailed behind Jian.

Tanya was sound asleep, resting in a bed.

"Oh, look. Isn't she cute." Jian joked as she pulled out a warmed up blanket from the side to place over Tanya.

"That's sweet and all, but you need to rest aswell." Rayan said.

Jian pouted as she instantly dragged Rayan who hesitated and started to drag herself away.

"Hey! Hey! Jian, i'm going to sleep later, ok???" Rayan said.

Jian wasn't listening and was still dragging Rayan to sleep.

"No! You need to sleep now!" Jian indisted hard.

Rayan sighed as she lost streangth for a quick second which in turn made Jian have the upper hand and was able to yank Rayan who gave an unnoticable yelp as she landed beside Tanya.

Tanya was awoken to that, and was startled as she was. She glanced back and forth beside her to see Jian smirking and Rayan weakly smiling.

"What is going on?" Tanya asked with a stern glare over Rayan.

Rayan started apologize.

Tanya was somewhat annoyed getting woken like that.

Jian giggled as she pulled Tanya back down to rest her head.

"Jian..." Tanya mumbled in annoyance.

"Shut up." Jian smiled.

Rayan sighed as she tried to get back up, but was pulled back down by the wrist from Jian.

"Jian, I need to work." Rayan nagged.

"You can do it tommorrow!" Jian pouted as she yanked Rayan back down beside Tanya who was still annoyed towards Jian.

Bad luck that Jian can fall asleep without even trying if she wants to.

"You two are not sleeping with me again, damnit." Tanya huffed.

"Too bad I guess." Rayan sighed as she pointed over to Jian who was sound asleep.

Tanya sighed as she shifted slightly for Rayan who was held by the arm like on a leash.

"You really can't say no when it comes to Jian, huh..." Rayan chuckled.

"I really can't at all." Tanya sighed.

...

"Alright, if anyone tries to ever bother you second luitenant Serebryakov, we'll be right in here." The man saluted, before walking back in his shared tent.

Visha nodded and soon went back to the tent she shares with.

"Captain Tanya? Captain Jian, captain Rayan???" Visha quietly called out, before quietly humming after hearing light snoring.

Visha smiled as she watched the three sleeping together.

"Captain Tanya really likes sleeping in the middle with someone beside her, huh..." Visha quietly pondered as she placed a blanket over the three, before walking over to keep guard.

'So cute...' Visha thought as she started to read of some documents in hand.

Weiss wasn't around since he was sick and slightly injured in the forehead from a sudden attack around his hometown.

.....

"Attention!" Tanya yelled outloud.

The groups in line of men saluted and straightened their postures back up.

"You're next training is to move to the other camp, here's the map you will be using." Rayan sternly announced as she handed a map over to a man to be trusted with.

"Man..! This training is just getting more and more brutal!" A man complained.

"Make sure not to make too much noises, and  to watch your steps. We've tried warning the hunters here but didn't really listen well on us, even if we brought up that it was a clear order from a high ranked person." Rayan adviced, before flying off to Tanya's side.

"What about Visha? Is she going to be walking with them?" Jian asked.

Tanya chuckled, before saying, "you worry too much, Jian."

"Just looking out for your assistant." Jian shrugged with a smirk.

Tanya grew a nerve and smacked Jian in the head.

Jian giggled back as she gave off into surrender.

"C'mon now. Don't fight each other, we need to keep an eye unto all of them. They're new and we've already encountered three hostile ones already, with one dead because of you Jian." Rayan said.

Tanya rolled her eyes as she flew with Jian and Rayan over and up above to keep an eye unto the group who were heading to the other camp.

It'll take a few days and nights, now that Tanya decided to make the training much harder than before.

.....

Already as it is, a lot of hours had passed, and the group was almost half way through.

"Didn't expect thaf they'd get this far in just eight hours or so." Tanya pondered as she glanced over to the extra map she had in hand.

"They're walking fast with the two men in the front, one telling the way, and the other leading the way." Jian said, after looking unto the binoculars.

Then a sudden loud and painful scream came, that was enough to almost shake the snow from the sides of the tall yet also small mountains.

Visha quietly whimpered as she glanced up above when she saw the snow fall down.

Tanya dived in and yanked Visha by the belt and quickly rose up back up to Jian and Rayan's height, before sighing in disappointment.

"Didn't I tell you to warn them, Rayan?" Tanya asked.

"I did, honestly. But they didn't really listen to me all too well." Rayan aswell sighed in disappointment.

Tanya groaned, before tossing Visha off.

Jian quickly caught Visha who sighed in relief.

"You can keep an eye on her if you want, we need to help the others." Rayan said.

"What 'help'?" Tanya asked.

"Right, you're known to be strict and evil when it comes to punishments." Rayan mentally slapped herself as she dove down with Tanya.

"Is big brother always this grumpy?" Jian asked.

"B-big brother??" Visha was flustered.

"Oh, right!" Jian stuck a tounge out from her sly mistake, before saying, "I mean, has Tanya always been this really terrifying to others below her?"

Well, Visha knew exactly what the right answer was for that type of question.

"You're all pathetic. Didn't even listen to major Rayan's warnings." Tanya nagged as she yanked a person out of the snow and smacked them by the back, causing them to wake back up while choking out snow.

"Rayan, don't even think of giving pity on soldiers who decide to become elite yet aren't able to listen to even the slightest of warnings." Tanya said.

Rayan nodded as she helped out a man get out from the snow.

"I expected you all to be good listeners, and this is what i'm supposed to have expected instead?" Tanya continued her nagging.

"Tanya, this man has a dear trap around his leg." Rayan called outz after helping the same man who yelled in agony.

Tanya huffed, I mean what else was she supposed to expect from it? The man already dead from bloodlose?

"I can forgive you all if you're all able to get this man back in well shape while walking towards the next camp. Now hurry up!" Tanya said, before yelling towards them which was an instant startle to the new recruits who were supposed to become elite mages.

"Oh, wow. Finally having mercy?" Jian snickered, after placing Visha back on her legs.

"That's the highest mercy they'll be getting from me. Now come on." Tanya said as she went back up again.

'Man, even this grumpy man wont give any mercy when one of them fails.' Jian thought as she flew back up with Rayan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...