Apart | Neymar Jr.

By durmmels

•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. Bu... More

Uma.
Dois.
Três.
Quatro.
Cinco.
Seis.
Oito.
Nove.
Dez.
Onze.
Doze.
Treze.
Catorze.
Quinze.
•MY NEW STORY•
Dezesseis.
Dezessete.
Dezesoito.
Dezesnove.
Vinte.
Vinte e uma.
Vinte e dois.
Vinte e três.
Vinte e quatro.
Vinte e cinco.
Vinte e seis.
Vinte e sete.
DURMMELS
Vinte e oito.
Vinte e nove.
Trinta.
Epilogue.
IMPORTANT
TRAILER IS OUT

Sete.

8.5K 208 37
By durmmels

Ally's POV

"Erik!", I yell, my voice cracking as I cry out his name for what seems like the hundreth time today.

I basically break down next to the stairs and sob uncontrollably.

All of a sudden, a warm, huge hand places itself on my shoulder, making me flinch.

"I am so sorry for you Ms Smith", Doctor Ackermann says softly and reaches for my hand to pull me up again.

I shake my head and cry even harder, not able to see anything anymore.

"What about you taking a pregnancy test and we will find out if you are really pregnant or if it's just some illness?", he suggests as he leads me to the bathroom since I am not able to walk and see properly.

"Is there a chance that I don't have a", I swallow hard before saying the next words, "child in my stomach?"

Hearing this word coming out of my mouth sounds not only strange but also almost creepy.

"A tiny one", Doctor Ackermann answers and hands me a pregnancy test before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

---

"I think we can look now", the doctor says as a little while with only him speaking and me barely listening passes by.

I simply nod and follow him to the bathroom.

"You first Miss"

My head turns to face the floor as a light 'no' escapes my mouth.

Doctor Ackermann seems to accept my behaviour and walks over to the sink, getting the pregnancy test.

"Positive"

I feel something break inside of me, I am not sure why and what but I am close to collapsing on the floor.

"But I love Erik", I whisper as I stare at the two lines on the test, "I love him for God's sake!"

Doctor Ackermann comes to my side, obviously to comfort me.

"I LOVE HIM", I cry and lean against the wall, letting my tears fall.

"It's going to be alright", the doctor tells me, "I will drive you to the hospital and then we will find out how long you've been pregnant. After that you send Mr Durm a message"

I don't want to argue with the doctor nor do I want to cause a drama because I've already created too much of this sort.

---

Erik's POV

"Why are you crying chubbycheeks?!"

I try to ignore the fact that he can't stop calling me that stupid name and send him an annoyed and exhausted glance.

"Just let me in Mats, please"

Mats doesn't say anything but steps aside that I can enter his huge appartment.

"But Cathy is also here so-"

"I don't care", I interrupt him quickly and walk into his livingroom, "Can I have some kind of alcohol? I do not care what kind of"

"Are you sure that you-"

"Mats, please just do it okay? You will understand soon"

Mats looks at me with a disapproving glance but walks to the kitchen just a few seconds later and returns with a bottle of champagne soon after.

"Tell me", he demands as he fills two glasses with the expensive liquid.

"Ally, she-"

I feel the tears prick into my eyes again and break myself off in the middle of the sentence, wiping over my eyes and gulping down the glass of champagne at once before filling it again.

"Has she dumped you?", Mats asks, his eyes widened.

"No, worse", I answer and finish my second glass champagne.

"She cheated on you", Mats says carefully, obviously not wanting to upset me even more.

"Not only", I reply and already pour new liquid into my glass, "the man got her freaking pregnant"

Mats is obviously not able to say something, his mouth stands open in an O-shape and as he seems to get over the first shock, he pulls me into a bro hug. I let my tears soak his shirt lightly while actually reliving the situation for the second time today.

"I am so sorry little bro", Mats tells me softly as we pull away and goes straight to the kitchen, getting two bottles of beer.

"She simply doesn't deserve you, she already hurt you twice!", he adds as I empty half of the bottle in one go.

"You know who the man was?!", I say and wait for Mats to shake his head, "Neymar fucking Júnior!"

"Her ex boyfriend", he states rather angrily.

Silence fills the room and neither me nor Mats speak up in a long time before my  best friend clears his voice.

"Are you going to leave her?"

"I don't know", I respond quietly, "I don't even know what to do anymore. Leaving her that she has a chance to start a family with an asshole? Staying with her because I love her and help her with the child?"

"You have to decide that yourself", Mats tells me honestly, "and I really don't want to tell you what to do but she will end up hurting you if you are staying with her since she already did twice... and I don't know if you", he pauses and looks at me, "are ready to help a girl through the pregnancy especially when it is not your baby"

Mats is right of course, but I can't simply leave a girl for whom I have feelings. I practically know that I am not ready for a child, I am only 22 years old and I have my whole life ahead. The tears that would eventually slip out of my eyes, stop completely, I guess I've already shed too much today and I am nothing but exhausted and tired although it's only 2pm in the afternoon.

"You can stay here for the day", Mats suggests, "and remember you don't have tons of time for your decision but don't rush yourself into something buddy"

"Thank you Mats", I reply and feel how lucky I am to have such a good friend like him.

---

Neymar's POV

My thoughts are still spinning even though Erik left about one hour ago.

What am I going to do?

Texting Ally?

Waiting?

I decide to call her and tell her everything but as I am about to do so another loud knock interrupts me. The person outside then happens to be Candice, dressed in a navy blue skirt and a white shirt. She smiles at me shyly as I recognize her and step aside that she can enter.

"How are you?", Candice asks politely and sits down onto the couch.

"I have to tell you something", I burst out, not being able to control my own actions and ignoring her question completely.

"Go on", she says, furrowing her eyebrows as I take a deep breath.

"I got Ally fucking pregnant", I tell her without any explanations or anything and without thinking twice.

"Holy mother of Jesus... You are fooling me, aren't you?"

I shake my head and laugh nervously.

"I would be so glad if you were right"

"No way... how?", Candice asks slowly, her face becoming quite pale.

"I have no idea"

"What about Erik?"

"I don't know, the poor guy showed up infront of my hotelroom one hour ago", I explain and ruffle my hair, not being sure what reaction Candice probably will show.

"You look exhausted", she tells me softly and doesn't seem to be anything near angry, "tell me how you feel"

---

Ally's POV

I shake uncontrollably as Doctor Ackermann starts the ultrasound on my stomach.

"I am sorry to tell you, but you really are pregnant for two months", he states, giving me an apologetic look.

The fact that I don't break down in tears is rather surprising since I did nothing other for almost two hours straight now.

"The baby has to be another man's child since Erik and I were apart in this time", I whisper and clench my nails into the soft fabric of the lounger I am laying on.

"I don't want to tell you what to do Fräulein but it would be wiser to inform Erik"

I nod lightly and pull out my smartphone.

I am going to give born to a child in seven months.

What is Erik going to do? Is he going to leave me?

My stomach turns at this thought and I feel myself panicking. I don't want to be without Erik. I don't want to be without the sweet, innocent German gentleman who would always know how to cheer me up and how to treat me right. I don't want to wake up in the mornings without seeing his handsome features beside me in the bed, lightly snoring and blushed cheeks that reminds you of a little child.

To: Baby <3

I know that you are more than upset and I know that I messed up big time as well as I know that you probably won't reply, but you don't have to, you have the right to hate me. I don't know about you but I love you with all my heart and everything I have. The baby is two months far and I would really hate to do it but I would abort the child for you so we can continue our relationship, in case you still want to.

Please give me the chance to talk about everything and let's just meet up at the little nice café we went yesterday. I love you, Ally xxx

---

Sorry for the long waiting and the change of the POV's! I also know that the chapter is kind of boring but it will get exciting soon! xxx

I don't know much about when you can find out about the gender of the baby or anything, so I am also sorry if I mess up something!

Thank you for voting and commenting, you are the bestest! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ˚˖⁺ ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
11.9K 620 12
•the sequel to 'The Night'• What happenes when coincidence brings people together who have lost trust in one another two months ago? ©durmmels, 2015...
320K 5.9K 31
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. » © Iionelmessi 2016.
78.3K 1.8K 28
COMPLETED | 'I can't help but feel so good when I'm with you.' ♔