Someone Like You

De AvadeRossi

Struggling to fit in her skin after her fiancé gave her the shock of her life, Audrey Harrington makes a reso... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

155 6 2
De AvadeRossi

~ Chapter Seven ~

Grinning from ear to ear, I walk into my flat and step over the pile of mail lying on the floor below the mail slot. Locking the door, I lean back, close my eyes and delight in the warm, fuzzy tingling sensations of happiness rioting through my body. I miss his touch already and quiver at the explicit memories of Jamie’s wet tongue and velvet hardness pressed against me. Oh hell, so much for keeping an emotional safe distance. I wrap my arms around my waist in a hug reminding myself I deserve to be treated with love and adoration. It’s been so long since I’ve felt life is worth living the journey.

I pick up my mail and jog up the stairs to my room. Throwing the mail down on my bed, I decide to change first and cozy up with a cup of tea before I open all of it.

My favorite pajamas are clean and folded in the laundry basket, reminding me that even the little things in life are going my way. I slide into the warm flannel, plaid pants and soft long-sleeved, grey shirt. Silver and white snowflakes form a pretty flower pattern on the front. Ella bought them for me to cheer me up after I left Aiden and moved back in with Nate and her. It was the beginning of my recovery process. Erika and Ella bought all new items for me: toiletries, clothes, shoes, makeup, and linens. Knowing I left all my personal belongings behind that earth-shattering night, I never went back to Aiden’s to retrieve them.

       Hopping into my slippers, I plod downstairs to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. While it’s steeping, I check to ensure all the doors are locked and leave one lamp turned on.

        I have to be at work tomorrow morning early to catch up from the snow day. Taking my tea, I head back upstairs, climb under the covers on my bed, and sink into the plush mattress. I sit propped against my pillows, hugging my cup against my chest to warm up and refocus my attention on the bundle of mail to sort. The catalogs are separated for perusing later, while the bills and miscellaneous advertisements and junk mail are stacked to open now. Unexpectedly, I see a personal note card and open it. The hand written message reads:

I know where you were last night -

Why are you trying to make me jealous?

     Oh Shit! Aiden was here! There’s no post mark on the envelope or address, so he must have stuffed it in the mail slot. He knows where I live! My heart starts racing as my anxiety level races straight to panic overload! I feel nauseous and grab my phone to ring Erika.

     As soon as she answers I launch into the details with haste.

     “Erika, it’s Audrey, I think Aiden followed me to Jamie’s house last night and dropped a note off at my flat while I was staying at Jamie’s!”

     “Calm down and talk slowly so I can understand you. Are you all right?”

     “I don’t know. Aiden knows where I live and left a note for me.” 

     Calming down, I read the note card to her.

     “Jealous?” Erika sounds disgusted and begins to rant. “His insanity is off the charts! Are you sure you are all right? Do you want me to come over? He is certifiably nuts! If he is following you, you have to file a restraining order, Audrey. This situation is not something to play around with.”

     “I know you’re right, I just don’t want to over-react.” Pausing to sigh, “Why now after eight months of silence from him, does he suddenly want to contact me?”

     “Because he knows you were the best thing that ever happened to him.”

     “Apparently, I didn’t give him the best sex he ever had; he went looking for someone else to give him that.”

     “Don’t start shredding your self-esteem for no reason Audrey. He was, is, and always will be a cheater. That’s on him, not you.”

     “You’re right, I know you’re right. It’s just so easy to think I wasn’t good enough since he looked for more elsewhere.”

     “It’s a blessing in disguise. You wouldn’t have met Jamie if you were married now. You know what they say about good things!”

     “And Lord knows I’ve been waiting.” We both laugh together and my clarity returns. “Thanks Erika, I feel much better. 

     “So how was Mr. Sexy-liscious? I want every detail. You both are stunning together. I can’t imagine how gorgeous your babies would be, not to mention why you wouldn’t have at least half a dozen.”

     Giddy with laughter, “Slow down, Cupid! Well, I must admit, he is just as sinfully sexy in bed as he is in physical appearance…and sweet, and thoughtful, and witty, and surprisingly enjoys the simple pleasures in life.”

     “Someone is smitten!”

     “I’m scared Erika. He’s too good to be true.”

     “LLA baby! And remember no one is perfect. As long as he is respectful and treats you like a queen, have fun and enjoy yourself. He’s lucky to even have the chance to get to know you.”

     “What would I do without my sassy queen of reason and advice?”

     “You would be living life as a lame loser! What can I say, you’re stuck with me. Now, will you be all right tonight or do you want to stay with me tonight?”

     “I’ll be all right. You are the best. Thanks.”

     “Good, call me if you need me. My phone is next to my bed. Otherwise, I’ll see you in the morning!”

     “Good night!”

     Feeling my happy place return, I turn off my bedside lamp and snuggle down in the cozy covers and think of happy thoughts. Jamie and I introducing ourselves to one another, dancing, laughing, kissing, making love in front of the fire and in the snow, snowball fights and snow angels…

     I feel myself smiling as I fall asleep and the next thing I know my alarm is beeping.

~

     In typical winter weather, London-style, the skies are overcast with intermittent rain forecasted all day. Note to self: wear raincoat today. Not even the dismal forecast could bring me down. Not after spending an entire day with the sexiest, sweetest, most charming man I’ve ever met. I inhale a sharp breath. I think back to his remark: Good, you took mine away this morning. I get chills all over me thinking about his soft sexy eyes and smile. The intensity in his eyes as he looks at me before kissing me makes my heart race. It’s as if I’m spellbound in and out of his presence. I can’t stop thinking about him. I can’t block out the picture of his bare, muscular silhouette sitting across from me in front of the fire. 

     I hear my phone chirp: 

Jamie: Good Morning My Sweet Girl! What are you doing?

Audrey:Good Morning Sexy Boy! I’m drinking coffee. 

Jamie:Mmm…I’m jealous that your coffee mug has your sweet lips all over it. Don’t forget, your lips are mine.

Audrey:They belong to only you. When would you like to meet with them again?

Jamie:Lunch. Today. Noon. Come in red.

Audrey:Where would you like my (your) red lips to be at noon?

Jamie:Oh Ms. Harrington, don’t tease me. Let’s start in the lobby. We’ll see where they will go from there.

Audrey:I promise they’ll be primed and ready for you. See you then.

Jamie:Do finish your coffee as soon as possible. I can’t stop thinking about all the action you’re giving that mug and not me.

Audrey:I’ll think of you with every delicious sip.

Jamie:In that case, sip slowly and enjoy. God help me, I won’t be able to stop thinking of you until your lips are on mine.

Audrey:Me neither. Siiiiipppp…Mmm ; )

Jamie:Behave… 

     Well, this day couldn’t move any slower. I try reading some scripts, but I can’t concentrate.  

     At ten o’clock I decide to take a break and walk over to Boots to find a lip color in red. If he wants red, I’m going to give him red. Looking at all the colors, I decide on a color called ‘Sex It Up A Notch’. It’s not too orange, it’s not too blue, its deep crimson red which compliments my skin tone and navy wrap dress. Spotting the matching nail polish, I grab it as well and zip through checkout.

     As soon as I get back to the office, I paint my nails.

     Erica breezes in with her arms full of documents, plops them down on her desk, and exhales in exhaustion. 

     “Ooh La La! Seeeexyyyyy Girrrrrlfrieeeend. Someone’s getting their sex on tonight! Love the Red! I don’t think I ever seen you wear red nail lacquer, Audrey. What’s the occasion?”

     “Just lunch with Jamie.” I touch my chin to my shoulder and pose in a flirtatious manner, puckering my lips to show off the matching lip color.”

     “Audrey Harrington, you are really keen on this man! Wait, stay there! Do that again for me.” She holds up her iPhone and captures my pose. “I have to instagram this to Lizzy! Aw! You look fabulous and happy! I’ll send it to you too.”

     “It feels so good to be happy! I can’t wait to see him! He’s meeting me for lunch at noon.”

     “Well FYI, Lizzy and I will be gone for the afternoon, just saying!” The smirk on her face translates to very naughty thoughts.

     “Oh really.” Hmmm, maybe we won’t go out for lunch afterall.

     “Yes, but don’t forget the windows flanking the door. Close the blinds.” 

     “Erika Jameson! Have you had sex in here before?” I ask in astonishment.

     “I’ll never tell. But my ex-boyfriend probably would.” She winks and saunters off down the corridor in her nude patent platform peep-toe heels.

     “Does Lizzy know!” I yell back to her.

     “Who do you think gave me the idea!”

     “No way! With Nate?” I see her grinning wickedly as she walks back toward me.  

     Smiling like the cat that ate the canary, “Let’s just say Nate was eight shades of red that night! That’s one fit man.” She winks.

     I cover my face while turning bright red with embarrassment for my brother. My eyes tear and my side starts to cramp from laughing so hard. 

     “And Lizzy, what did she do?”

     “Nothing. I grabbed my things to make a quick exit and slipped out. But that evening, she called all embarrassed and freaking out! I just laughed and complimented her on her creativity and balls!”

     “Note to self: lock the door and close the blinds!” Erika winks.

     Five till noon rolls around quickly after chatting with Erika.

     With one swipe, I up my sex factor with the crimson color and rush to the lobby to meet Jamie.

     I check my lipstick in the mirror while waiting for the lift to arrive. Twirling a strand of hair, my pulse quickens as I anticipate seeing him and feeling his arms around me. I dream of his muscular, warm body against mine, always. 

     Reminding myself he is here for lunch, the daydreaming is shelved back in my mind for later. ‘Bing’, the sound of the lift arriving jolts me back into reality. I inhale deeply through my nose and exhale as if I’m preparing to meet the Queen of England.

     Stepping onto the lift, I stop dead in my tracks and my pulse immediately spikes. Jamie, leaning against the back wall with his arms folded and foot crossed over the other, literally takes my breath away. Wearing a red sweater over a white dress shirt exposing a peek of black tie, and tan trousers with black dress shoes, he looks smart as a whip and freaking hot! He hasn’t shaved and his five o’clock shadow practically brings me to my knees. Jeezes, his eyes are intense, focused, and wanton, looking straight into my wide, hungry eyes. His shoulders drop with relief and his lips fall open as he exhales moving toward me. Pulling me into him tightly, I feel him reach around me to press a button. The doors close, but the lift doesn’t move. Pushing me gently against the back of the lift, he hovers over me, caging me in with his arms on each side of me and his hands pressed against the wall. His eyes are fixed on my freshly coated crimson lips, all his to devour any way he wants.

     Just like that, I’m under his spell again. My eyes and lips feel heavy, yet weightless, as he brushes a thumb across my cheek.

     “Jeezuz Audrey, it should be illegal to wear that color during the day.” He murmurs.

     Placing a chaste kiss on my lips, he leans his forehead against mine and exhales forcefully.

     “I feel the same about your body every time I see it, day or night, with or without clothes.” I brush the tip of my nose against his releasing a soft happy sound of pleasure. “This red sweater hugging your body definitely does wonderful things to my insides, handsome.”

     Running his thumb along the deep ‘V’ neckline of my dress, he pulls the easy stretch fabric to the side, placing a kiss on the swell of my breast. “I love it when you wear these wrap dresses.” He kisses my neck where my skin is pulsing erratically. 

     “I’m not so hungry anymore.” I murmur struggling to whisper the words, “Let’s go back to my office. Erika is leaving and Lizzy is out the rest of the day.”

     “Oh really my brilliant, sweet, mastermind?” Jamie curiously eyes me and waggles his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner.

     “We will have the place all to ourselves after Erika leaves for the day.” I turn to press the button to open the door.

     Sliding open, the doors reveal Erika waiting for the lift.

     “Back so soon?” Erika purrs then smiles lifting one corner of her mouth. 

     “Hi Erika! We are going to order a pizza and eat lunch in the office today.” I quickly announce.

     “Sounds yummy. Have fun you two!” Drawing out her words like a seductive temptress, she winks with a knowing smile.

     Tugging on Jamie’s hand, a big wide grin spreads across my face as I look back at him. “We will,” I sing-song in reply and we exit the lift.

     “Good to see you, Erika.” Jamie chuckles and smiles.

     “By the way Jamie that shade of red suits you!” Erika clears her throat. “Call me later, Audrey!”

     “I will!” I continue my sing-song happy tone.

     Turning the corner and heading back to the office, Jamie inquires, “Pizza?”

     “It’s the first thing I could think of that we could have delivered here.” I look up and notice his lips have a hint of crimson color on them. Reaching up to rub it off, Jamie playfully catches my wrist.

     “No point Luv, your luscious, red lips are going to leave a trail of evidence all over my body parts at the end of the day.”

     Rushing in through the door, I close it with conviction, lock it, and close the blinds. Jamie stands right behind me and spins me around pressing me up against the door with his body. Groaning he clutches my jaw and hungrily seizes my mouth, lips, and neck. I block out everything around me and absorb the feeling of his passionate desire coveting my body. The scent of Jamie’s cologne invades my senses and reminds me of the night we met and danced by the fire at the pub. Our breathing accelerates rapidly as our mouths devour one another’s and our hands roam possessively over each other’s curves. The sweet sounds of gentle moaning fill the air and cover my flesh in shivers.

     How a man can be so rough yet gentle, not only surprises me but makes me ache for his possessive gripping strength.

     Jamie grabs my wrists before I know it. “I don’t know which is turning me on more. Your red sexy lips or your red glossy nails holding and stroking my body.

     Seducing him with a sexy smile, I tuck my hand into the front of his waistband, feeling the soft hairs brush against the back of my fingers, and tug him forward with a quick, hard jolt by his waistband. 

     “Come with me.” I gesture with one red nailpolished finger. Guiding him over to my desk and in front of my big comfy reading chair, I unbuckle his belt and unfasten his trousers. Tugging the white shirttails out, I skim my hands over his round firm backside and pull him against me. Feeling his rigid length press into my tummy makes me instantly crave him and melt instantly.

     Reaching in the back of his trousers, I caress his bottom and stare up into his smoky blue wanton eyes. I want to spoil him, shower him with devoted love and affection, and immerse him in pleasure.

     His aroused, loving eyes glance down my cleavage and up to my eyes again.

     “You can have me after I take care of you for once, mister. Sit.” I softly command.

     Reclining in my chair, he tilts his head and looks at me skeptically with his sexy eyes and boyish grin.

     “What are you going to do with me, Ms. Harrington?”

     “I promise this won’t hurt one bit, you will see…and feel. So get comfortable Mr. O’Brien.”

     “Now I know why you enjoy working long hours at the office, curling up in this comfy reading chair and escaping into stories all day must be nice.”

     “Yes, it is wonderful indeed.” I place each hand on an armrest, hovering over him, watching him enjoy the view. “Eyes up here.” I grin and shake my head laughing to myself. “You know what would also be exciting to do in this chair?”

     “What Luv? Hopefully something with those sexy red nails and luscious red lips.”

     “Let me show you.” Kissing his lips tenderly, I cup his face in my hands. He relaxes his lips allowing me to savor them with mine. Grazing my teeth over his juicy bottom lip, I trace it with my tongue and begin to draw it into my hot mouth, milking it hungrily. Appreciatively, Jamie releases a breathy, masculine moan. I release his bottom lip with a slow pull. Not able to get enough of him, I massage his lips with increasing intensity and roughness. Hot heavy breathing builds and my throat releases a whimper. Our lips pull apart with a gasp. Exhaling in erratic rushes, our chests heave simultaneously in response to our lustful, physical need for each other. The edges around his mouth and lips are stained red and he radiates sexy hotness with his glazed, seduced eyes.

     “I really hope you like this red, because I’ve plastered my mark all over you, sexy boy.”

     “You’re making me hard talking like that.”

     “May I remind you, that I found you that way when you surprised me in the lift.”

     “I’ve been this way since I texted you this morning.”

     “Well, I know something that will take care of that Mr. O’Brien.”

     “Oh I can think of lots of good ways as well.”

     I look down, then up at him through my lashes hoping he gets what I’m about to say.

     “Jamie, I want to do all the pleasuring right now. Please let me give you that.” My eyes search for his approval.

     He answers with hungry, yet hesitant eyes and caresses my cheek with his thumb. I sense a touch of pain in his eyes as he closes them and notice his jaw tighten and relax.

     Sliding my hands under his shirt, his hairs tickle my fingers while my hands feel the contours of his exquisitely toned abs and chest. His rock solid muscles flex in response to the touch of my kiss pressing into his abs. Meanwhile, his manhood replicates the hardness of his chest muscles and twitches like his quivering abs. My hands wrap around his hips while I tug to slide him down a bit and he slides down the chair to assist. The sound of his zipper is followed by a deep groan of anticipation as well as a gasp as I free his erection. He grabs the arms of the chair and digs his fingers in the fabric. My nipples throb and harden at the sight. Wrapping my hand around his erection, I slowly squeeze, easing my fist up and down. Jamie places his hand over mine, guiding the pace and squeezing a bit tighter.

     “Like this, you won’t hurt me.” He whispers, caresses the back of my fingers with his thumb then grabs the arm of the chair.

     With soft wet lips, I place them around the tip of his erection tasting him. Sucking him in, my tongue twirls around and over the ridge like a lollipop. I love feeling the velvety smoothness of his skin. I want to make him feel things he’s never felt before. 

     “The sight of your gorgeous red lips wrapped around me is incredible. You are so sexy, Audrey.” 

     I glide my watering tongue up his long sensitive vein from base to tip, drawing out his exquisite moan. The sound reverberates through my sex, clenching deep inside. I slide my lips down him inch by inch sucking him in deeper and deeper.

     “Christ!” I feel him squeeze the arms tighter.

     Stroking his entire length smoothly back and forth, I focus entirely on pleasuring Jamie. He moves his hands into my hair and thrusts his hips forward setting a productive pace for both of us.

     “Oh God, your lips… tongue…Audrey.” He whispers.

     I hear him hiss through his teeth as I flick my tongue over him and softly tickle his underside with my red hot nails.

     His hands rub deftly through my hair as I tighten my lips around him and I feel the vein throb preparing to disperse.

     “Audrey, you don’t have to do this. I’m very close.”

     For everything that he does for me, I want to make him feel as good as he makes me feel. I reach for his abs feeling the ripples of contracting muscles. Holding onto him, I steady myself as he pumps himself empty into me.

     Heaving steady breaths and shining with a thin layer of glistening sweat on his forehead, he pulls me up hungrily onto his lap and holds me curiously tight. His eyes are closed and chest is slowly settling as I curl up in his arms, snuggling close.

     “I’ve never done that before.” I told him. Jamie was my first.

     “Well fuck me, you are certainly a natural then.” He tucks my hair behind my ear.

     “I must look a mess.” I try to wipe the smudged lipstick off around my lips. 

     “You look sexy as hell to be fucking honest.”

     “Says the man that’s just been undone, so to speak.” I giggle.

     “Audrey, you have no idea how much you turn me on not to mention what this easy access dress is doing to me. But before I peel this stretchy spandex dress off you, I want you to know every moment you are not in my arms, I think about you, ache for you, and count the minutes until you are in my arms again.”

     Caught by surprise, a lump develops in my throat. I don’t want him to notice me tear up, so I close my eyes to hide the tears and I pull him to me and passionately kiss him.

     “Lean back Luv.” Pushing my bra to the side, he teases my breasts with his skilled tongue and hot wet mouth squeezing gently.

     “More.” Laying back in his strong arms, he lowers me till my hair falls back and sways in unison with our writhing bodies. Gasping and moaning, my body writhes in pure pleasure that only he has given me.

     Moving to the floor, he kicks off his trousers and settles on top of me, between my trembling thighs. Welcoming his hot, rigid erection against my swollen, moist sex, I rock against his hard length. Between my hip bones sparks a tingle, spreading like wildfire across my pelvis. 

     “Oh yes please Jamie… please.”

     “I know baby.”  He murmurs and tends to my other breast with soft squeezes and strokes.

     “Ohhh please don’t stop.” 

     Jamie knows all he has to do is talk to me and my insides will pulsate. Working me into a rhythm, he sustains the pleasure for me with a slow, patient, repetitive massage, up and down his entire length.

     “Still there Luv?”

     “Yes.” I whisper with a gasp.

     “Slow baby.” He coaches.

     “Mmm...Oh it feels so good Jamie.” I feel the wave of tingling make its slow overwhelming approach. Slowly flowing up my legs, the sensation suffuses over my hips, making my clit quiver. With pulses of pleasure growing in intensity, I bury my face in Jamie’s woodsy scented neck, bracing myself for the wave to crest and crash.

     “I’ve got you, baby.” He whispers. “Come for me now.”

     His words release a rush of pleasure lapping deliciously over my clitoris, soaking me over and over until the rippling waves subside. Coming down from the intense rush of the electrifying orgasm, my arms flop to the floor.

     Staring into my glazed eyes, Jamie glides his thumb over my cheek.

     “You look fucking gorgeous with your flushed pink cheeks, red stained lips and hiked up skirt.” He murmurs. “That was seriously a most gorgeous fuck, Luv!”

     “Jamie!” Laughing I pull him against me and he rolls us on our sides planting playful kisses on my neck.

     “Stay with me tonight.” He commands.

Again, thank you for reading! Editing the next three chapters and posting SOON! Any thoughts on Jamie and Audrey's sexual chemistry? I'd love to hear your perspective! 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.8K 164 34
This is my first book! Please read, vote and comment! A woman, who has everything she needs in life - a man that loves her, a beautiful son, and a st...
271K 4.7K 38
This story is for ONLY 18+. Six couples Six stories A lot of steamy moments... • • • ~ Leila & Joseph ~ Abused by her boyfriend, Leila heads over to...
Chaotic Together De Sonali🔮

Mistério / Suspense

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...