Irondad Oneshots

By stardancer5

Irondad is my LIFE. So, based on that, here is my collection of fluffy, angsty, funny, ridiculous(sometimes)... More

Unfinished business
If you die I die
Broken
Missing
Iron man does what an iron can
Don't let me down (Part 1)
Regret (Part 1)
Child of mine
Flashback
You were gone
Flashback (Part 2)
Don't let me down (Part 2)
Regret (Part 2)
He deserved it
All he knows
Instant kill engaged
Greater good
After infinity
Penny Parker (Part 1)
Penny Parker (Part 2)
Penny Parker (Part 3)
A/N
The reason why
Remember
Remember me (Part 1)
Remember me (Part 2)
Remember me (Part 3)
Remember me (Part 4)
Remember me (Part 5)
Remember me (Part 6)
A/N
Nothing much
The itsy bitsy spider
Just a girl
Peas in a pod(or not)
A/N
Random stuff because I felt like it
Bring me back
The choices we make
You don't need the suit
Something to last forever
Just a memory
Cold exteriors
He was mine
Opinions vary
Never say never
Not just you
Something to last forever (part 2)
Not just you (part 2)
After the end
Whump prompt #12
Wait for you to get back.
Someone's out there
Break down the walls I didn't know I had.
He is the Merchant I am the Messenger.
Carry the Message
A/N please read
If I'm far from home
Yoink
Warning
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
GUYS HALP
Don't wait for me (Part 1)
Don't wait for me (Part 2)
Not inevitable
Falling out, diving in.
Ready for sadness?
Is this a hug?
If you're nothing without it.
Nice work kid.
Not your time
Not your time (Part 2)
I listen for the whisper of breath in your lungs(and hope it doesn't stop)
Memoirs.
My gallery
On the other side.
In soul and spirit
Wait, WHAT?
He's my son
Maybe some time?
Hiatus
Take me instead
The end of an Era.
???????
My gallery
The best you can do is to start over.
Tagged
If I could turn back time
When I'm far from home
Father's day
I'm holding on for dear life
Don't look back
Help
For those who may be concerned
Just one question
It's up!
Let me tell you (that I love you)
Ideas
Save me from the nothing (I've become)
A boat on the ocean (would be lost with no sails)
2nd book
Covers
We back baby!

High Hopes

4.3K 106 16
By stardancer5

Maia Mitchell as Penny Parker.

Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury.

RDJ as Tony Stark.

Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Stark.

Lexi Rabe as Morgan Stark.

FFH spoilers? I guess?

I haven't seen it yet, so it's really just the first two lines, but the first two lines are a big spoiler.

After that, it's completely AU.

Set after FFH post credits scene.

Penny Stark, the biological daughter of Tony Stark, goes underground after her identity is revealed, and she is charged with the murder of Quentin Beck, also known as Mysterio.

She stayed missing for six months, unaware that back home, she had the biggest surprise of her life waiting for her.

It might not be what she was dreaming about, but it was one she needed.

"Spidergirl's name is-"

"Spidergirl's name is Penny Stark!"

"And back to you, Anna, after this shocking clip."

"Apparently the Spidergirl we know and love, isn't the Spidergirl we know and love." The news anchor leaned forward, addressing the camera with a serious look. "If we can't trust our heroes, who can we trust?"

"I disagree, Ann, because we know our Spidergirl." Her male counterpart sent a sincere stare at the screen. "We know the red and blue hero that gives directions to tourists, and helps old women carry their groceries. We know nothing about this 'Mysterio' character. For all we know, the video was edited! I believe in Spidergirl."

#justiceforourhero
#justiceforspidergirl
#downwithmysterio
#thenexttonystark
#wetrustyou

"Fury." She was surprised how even her tone was, considering this was the man who had lied to her, tricked her, hurt her by betraying her trust, and yet she was able to greet him without hate boiling in her voice.

That didn't mean it wasn't simmering in her chest.

"What are you doing here?" She asked flatly. "Or should I just trust that you've probably got something else to hurt me with."

"Penny. I care about you, contrary to popular belief."

"So did my parents. So did Ben, and May. So did Tony," she bit back. "And they're dead now. So should I expect you to keel over? Be a bit much to hope for, honestly. Maybe I could go undercover peacefully. I'm already a wanted criminal. Don't make me have a real count of murder on my record. Get out of my house, or so help me I will-"

"You're not," he interrupted. "A criminal. Never were, but your name's cleared. Mrs Stark pulled some strings, got the best investigation into the matter that money could buy, and here we are. You're free as a bird."

Penny blinked. "You're joking."

Her voice was blank, as was her face, and her eyes were the only thing showing emotion, holding such contempt that he physically recoiled.

"Why would you think that I'd trust you?" She asked conversationally. "Could be another one of your tricks. You can't be a wanted criminal for six months and just- be absolved. Sorry. Justice system's rules, not mine."

"It happens that way when it was partially my fault. I have connections, and worked with Ms Potts."

"Oh yeah, sure. Partly your fault. Feeling guilty now, are you?" She scoffed, tossing back the rest of her water glass, and got up, foot deliberately hitting his leg, and walked past into the kitchen. "Wanting to buy back into my good graces?"

"No. I have something, or someone you need to see."

"Yeah, okay. Let me guess. Another big baddie that will ruin my life even more?"

"No. Your father."

His words stopped her in her tracks. "My father died."

"No." She heard him step closer.

The jar in her hand slipped, crashing to the floor.

She spun around, icy glare burning. "Stop."

"Tony Stark is your father, is he not?"

"Don't you dare." She spat. "Don't you dare say his name, or try to use it against me! I've already paid for my mistakes! Why can't you let me go?"

"Because he's alive."

"I believe Mrs Stark will explain everything. I would, except you would hate me even more, and that may be bad for my health."

Penny ignored him, staring out the window of the plane, mind replaying a loop of 'he's alive'.

He's alive.

He's alive.

He's alive, he's alive, he's alivehe'salive

Penny moved silently down the winding road leading to the cabin.

Leaves glowed brightly, fall colors painting the air.

A bird sang shrill, and the laughter of a child split the air.

Penny rounded the last turn, gazing at the sight before her.

Morgan was playing with an alpaca, riding on back of the fluffy creature. "Go Gerald!" She yelled. "Go go go! We gotta beat daddy!"

A laugh rang out, and a familiar figure stepped down from the porch.

"How about we go to the house to wait, like mom said?" Tony Stark laughed softly, picking the six year old off the animal. "C'mon. Penny will be here soon."

Penny caught what the child could not, the undertones of relief, and expectancy, and joy, and... love.

The teenager moved closer, rounding the corner of the house, and rapping lightly on the wooden railing.

Father and daughter looked up, identical expressions of surprise.

"Penny!" Morgan squealed, throwing herself at her 'older sister'. "We missed you!"

The older kept her gaze on her mentor, who seemed to be struggling to find words. "Hey." She couldn't disguise the soft sob that followed the words.

Until now, he had been a body in a casket for her.

She hadn't really believed Nick Fury, but now she wasn't quite wanting to murder him.

"I'm gonna go tell mommy that Penny's here!" Morgan said brightly.

The door slammed shut, and Penny moved forward hesitantly, eyes welling with tears. "I thought you were dead," she gasped. "I thought you were dead."

He covered the last few feet, pulling her into his arms. "I'm here. I'm here."

Pepper hurried out, stopping when she saw the tearful scene in front of here. "I'm- going to let you two catch up. I'll keep Morgan inside with me."

The eighteen year old smiled softly. "Thanks."

Tony mirrored her, kissing Pepper's cheek. "Thanks Pep. We'll be back in a bit."

"Don't wander too far, you two." The woman warned. "Lunch will be ready in about an hour."

Giving her a thumbs up, Penny looked up to find her father's eyes already on her. "C'mon. I want to show you around."

Not having the heart to tell him Morgan had already done it, she followed.

"Course," he continued. "I'm guessing Morguna showed you around."

Ducking her head to hide her smile, Penny nodded. "Yeah."

"Didn't show you my favorite place though." He ducked under a low hanging branch, holding it away for her to come through.

They stepped out into a small clearing of flat rock, surrounded on three sides by the pines, and on the other by the lake.

"This is georgeous," Penny murmured, gazing in awe at her surroundings.

"Yeah."

Her dad's eyes kept returning to her, as if he couldn't stop making sure she was there.

It was five years for him.

"Did- did Nick tell you?"

Penny pursed her lips. "In between the yelling I was doing."

A soft laugh escaped her father. "Did he break in and sit in a dark corner waiting for you?"

"It's Fury. Course he did."

"Right."

"But he said he would let Mom explain, cause I'm less likely to cause her physical harm." Penny rested her head on her father's shoulder.

"Yeah."

She lifted her head. "You are okay- aren't you? You're not gonna disappear on me again?"

His dark eyes glittered. "Look who's talking."

The teen couldn't disguise the shudder that ran through her. "Don't. I just- I need you to promise me." Her voice broke. "Just promise you won't do that again. I can't go through that again."

The dark eyes softened, gleaming with love. "Don't worry, Pen. I just barely got my family back this time. I'm not risking it again."

Update: so the story I was looking for is Wither, by viviixen, and it is soooooo good go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 270 27
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
81.4K 1.9K 27
A series of angst/whump oneshots with Peter Parker, includes Iron Dad, Peter/MJ, and more! ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: some prompts discuss death and/or sel...
105K 2.5K 19
just some ironstrange stuff! please skip the first few stories to save me and yourself-
274K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...