BTOB One Shots/ BTOB Imagines

By melodyy0321

Compilation of One shot stories of BTOB :) More

Yook Sungjae
Jung Ilhoon
Peniel
Lim Hyunsik
Lee Changsub
Seo Eunkwang
Yook Sungjae 2
Jung Ilhoon 2
Peniel 2
Lim Hyunsik 2
Lee Changsub 2
Lee Minhyuk 2
Seo Eunkwang 2
Best of Best Philippines Experience with BTOB
Yook Sungjae 3
Jung Ilhoon 3
Peniel 3
Hyunsik 3
Minhyuk 3
One K Global Peace Concert in Manila [MARCH 2, 2017]
Mission I: SUPER POP CONCERT MUSIC FESTIVAL 2017 < JULY 7, 2017 >

Lee Minhyuk

4.7K 100 13
By melodyy0321

He is the type of the guy that will never take you down. He always stay by your side in times of ups and downs well he is your best friend Lee Minhyuk. He always supports you in every thing you do. You always say that he is your guardian angel because he also protects you when something bad came up. What would be your life without him? You started to be dependent to him, but Minhyuk doesn't thinks that you are a bother to him after all and you are very thankful for having him.

You used to have a boyfriend but your relationship didn't work out so you decided to break up with him because you are starting to feel that your boyfriend starting to fell out of love to you. He became cold to you and you didn't feel the sincerity whenever you had your conversations and weekend dates. And one more thing that makes you decide to break up with him because you saw him at the bar kissing another girl and denies his relationship with you.

Your heart just crashed and broke into small pieces and no one can ever fix it just for you. Everywhere you go, it reminds you all the things you do with him.

It's been months since you saw your ex boyfriend. But still, you can't get over him. Your bestfriend tries to console you but it cannot replace the pain you are feeling. Yes, it does not hurt the way it was before but still it hurts a lot. Maybe because he is the first guy that you loved the most. You almost gave your everything to him but now he still left you behind without having a proper closure.

---

First day of school came and everyone in the school already knew the break up you had with your famous Ex-boyfriend which is the captain ball of the basketball varsity of your school.

Some feel pity on you, but some seems to like the break up you had. Well, your boyfriend was one hell of a hot guy. He was being admired by most of the students especially the female students in your school.

"Just ignore them. You know haters gonna hate." Minhyuk said while he carries your things. You just nod and smiled at him bitterly.

"let's go look what section are we in! " Minhyuk said excitedly to brighten up the mood. "It will be fun if we we're on the same class again. Trust me. "

"Thank you Minhyuk-ssi. I'm so happy to have a bestfriend like you. " you said to him and pulled his cheek.

Minhyuk chuckled and whispered, "Yeah, your bestfriend that does not hurt and leaves you and at the same time loving you. " but you did not hear those words because you are busy looking at your ex boyfriend who is now flirting with another girl.

"Just don't mind him. Prove him that you are happier because your life is not miserable when he left you. Please Lucy." Minhyuk pleaded and held your hands. You can see his sincerity. After all you've been through Minhyuk is always there for you and you are now thinking how would you return back all the favors that he did just for you.

"I am perfectly fine Minhyuk. Let's go see our class section. " Then you pointed out the bulletin board. On your peripheral vision you saw Minhyuk smiled and nodded.

"Look! We're on the same class Lucy! This year would be great! Hahaha" He said with joy then started to jump like a child.

"We always knew that we are on the same class since first grade Minhyuk-ssi"

"Ya! Don't ruin the mood. Just for know let's celebrate. "

"Tss. Haha What is with this boy? You are acting weird." You said while pulling his ears which makes him stop from jumping and shouting nonsense.

"It's because I wanna make you smile like before. " Then it hits you.

You just realized that you have waste all of your time waiting for a guy who doesn't love you to come back. You nade yourself miserable for the past few months.

I must move on! You said to yourself.

Then without further ado you said to Minhyuk, "I am doing my best to forget him please help me out. " those are the words that Minhyuk wanted to hear from you. Those words are the go signal for him to make his move.

The day ended happily with your best friend. You are now in your room looking at all the pictures that you've got with your best friend.

Why of all people I am the one who is lucky to have a friend like him? Do I deserve him? I know I am not that good to be so much blessed by having him at my side. Well, I must be good this time so that it wil be fair enough. :)

Without you knowing, after class Minhyuk went to a flower shop and bought the best flower arrangement that the shop offers. He also went to the convenient store to buy a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream.

After buying all those stuffs he went home and started to write a short letter for you in a piece of paper saying, :

"I just bought you the best flowers and this gallon of ice cream your favorite! I know you do not have a thing with chocolates so I decided to give you ice cream. For a change. Please be happy, I want my Lucy to be back in her old self again. Just like before.

-Minhyukkie! "

"perfect! " minhyuk exclaimed and clapped his hands as a sign of contentment with his surprise gifts for you. Then he went to your house and handed over those gifts to your mother. 

Minhyuk really know your favorites and that thought makes your heart fluttered.

--

6 months have already past.

You are at your room then suddenly your mother called you and said that you have a letter that came out from nowhere. in the middle of the night.

"What does it says, Mom? " you asked your mother who is currently holding a piece of envelope.

"Is it fine with you if I read it? " your mom asked and you just nodded.

"Lucy please go to your favorite part of the playground. I'll be waiting for you there. I hope you'll come. "

That makes your mom looks confused.

"Eh? who could that be? " you asked your mom the she just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just go at the playground. Go find it yourself. " your mom said.

Strange. why does my mom did not react with this note? What if something happens to her daughter? Geez. My mom really is something. tsk tsk.

Then without second thought you went to the playground which is just blocks away from your house to find out who is that mysterious man that send that note to you.

While your on your way, people outside are looking at you and smiling sheepishly.

Strange .

You just ignored them and continued walking.

And when you got to the playground there you saw a man who is wearing a simple white shirt and pants but still he looks gorgeous with that certain clothes. He is holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He showed his oh so famous smile when he saw you. Then your heart skipped a beat when he handed over the flowers to you.

You smelled the scent of the flowers and smiled at him.

"T-thank you. I-i didn't know that you are all behind all of these stuff?" you asked him.

"Expect the unexpected my dear bestfriend. You already know me, I can do what I always wanted to do." Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders and showed his genuine smile to you.

Then he went nearer to you and stretched his arms on the wall that makes you cornered and you can't get away from him,

"Please Lucy, let me love you and I will stay by your side forever. That's a promise. I won't and never will be a jerk. I assure you that you will never regret once you let me in, in your life." Then he claimed your lips as his.

A/N:

Happy Lunar New Year!! I'm so sorry for being inactive. I am so busy in school I hope you understand. School is been a hell for me. And one more month before the semester ends.

Sorry for some errors too if there is.

So here is a one shot of our Minhyukkie! I hope you'll like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Feel free to criticize my work guys!! :D I will truly appreaciate it. 

Follow me on instagram and twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil (*I've changed my u/n, you might be confused)

Just mention me!! :D

See you there!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 544 11
A Compilation of Oneshots dedicated to SHINee
84.3K 1.8K 10
Just one-shots.
37.9K 684 18
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š– ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š‹๐š’๐š—. (๐š‚๐š–๐šž๐š, ๐š๐š•๐šž๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š) ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š— :๐Ÿน
840 39 8
One-Shots for Enhive!