For my entertainment

By sineaoakwood

Mari is full of secrets and has decided on a whim to take part in the hunter exam, following the mari's story... More

A/n
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chatper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 19

5.9K 196 21
By sineaoakwood

Mari" Sliva called.

She looked at him over her shoulder, "it's the other way"

Mari pouted, stopping before changing direction. "Well, it's not like I live here"

~~~

Mari actually manged to get out of the Zoldyck residence without resorting to breaking any windows. On the contrary a butler had popped up telling her he had been order to escort her out and to the butler house, where the rest of the group where.

"Gon! Plus Leorio and kurapika!" she heard the similar voice of killua shout as she entered the building.

"Are we after thoughts?" she heard Leorio moan as Gon and killua started to exchange stories.

She grinned sneaking forwards, going ahead of the butler and into the room. She appeared behind the boys much to anyone's surprised and crushed them in a bear hug, spinning them around. "MARI!" the group yelled as she laughed. "Where did you disappear off to!?!"

"Aww killua, still adorable as always" she smirked as she stopped spinning.

"Mari put us down" pouted killua, a slight blush spread across his face.

"Sure" she smiled, instantly dropping the pair. They landed softly on their feet, Gon grinning at her, while killua frowned slightly. She leaned over the pair frowned slightly arms crossed over her chest taking a good look at the pairs faces. "Really Gon? You look a mess, you been playing without me? That's not fair!"

The boy in question scratched the back on his head a cheesy grin on his face, "sorry,"

"It's alright kiddo" she stated rustling the boys hair.

"Mari! Where did go disappeared off to?!" Leorio yelled concern written across his face.

Aw the cutie she thought smugly, a smirk on her face. "Just went for a wander, no need to get your nickers in twist"

"We better go, before mother changes her mind" killua commented off handily, giving Mari a vary look.

They fell into step behind the others who were happily talking, cheerful at seeing killua again.

"What did you do?" Asked a suspicious killua.

"Nothing much really I did go for a wander, just didn't mention that it was in your house." She saw his eyes widen for a Mili-second before returning to normal as she continued. "You have a really nice house by the way" she grinned.

Gon bounded over dragging killua away from her. She smiled at the sliver haired boy, he looked over a shoulder having a look that said their conversation wasn't over with. She giggled to herself, she wouldn't dream on it - she still hadn't to show him the pictures she found.

All for her entertainment.

His reactions where too cute to miss.

The group successfully made their way to the town, without an indecent. Which was surprising considering who they were.

"What do you have to do?" Mari zooned back too to the conversation; interested as killua asked Gon.

"Well, first thank the people who helped me, I'm going to try and contact Kaito. I want to give him back what he lost..." he paused hands in pockets as he went to take something out, "and most important for me."

Mari's eyes widen, a grin on her face as she saw what Gon was holding, Hisoka badge. "Give this tag back to Hisoka and put my fist in his face with it! I've decided not to use my hunter card until I've done this!"

Killua pulled a knowingly face, "and do you know where Hisoka is?"

Gon froze, realising he didn't know where Hisoka, the red headed magician was. Mari chuckled at the boy's expression, she could easily find out where the magician was but it would be more interesting for Gon to fine out himself.

Kurapika signed from beside her as they walked, "I know, Gon..."

"How could you know?" Leorio questioned.

"Because he told me"

Leorio paused head turned slightly towards his friend, "at that time..."

"After the meeting I asked what he knew, he said, I'll wait for you on September the 1st in York shin city"

Mari was confused, what had Hisoka known that kurapika needed information for? Why hadn't anyone told her? Did she miss something? She thought with a pout donning her lips, at least they had something to work towards. "The 1st of sept? That's over 6 months from now?!" Gon exclaimed.

"York shin city? What's going on there?"

"Lots of things" Mari mumbled a sly grin spread across her face, "but I think the thing Hisoka may be referring to is the biggest auction in the world. It sells literally everything and anything! It's held between the 1st and 10th"

"Mari is correct, but that's all I know." Kurapika responded stopping his walk, a thoughtful look turning to determination, "I'm going to leave you here"

"Aww why?" Mari moaned, head dropping.

"I have to save money to join the auction sale. From now on, I'm going to look seriously for some work as a hunter" he gave them a small smile.

Leorio nodded, "then me too, I will return home. Pass the entrance exam, use this and become a doctor. Got to study hard!"

Gon grinned, as the group stood in a circle, "We'll meet again in York shin on September 1st!"

-

Mari stood just behind Gon and killua as they waved off kurapika and Leorio, "and then there was three" she sung merrily.

She had come up with a few ideas of what Gon and killua was gonna do next, she wanted to know before she headed to the information brokers under the celestial tower.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Gon who was a little upset that the group was spitting up.

She laughed at Killlua's reaction, as he started to explain things to the naive boy. She raised an eyebrow at Killua's drawing he had given the ninja guy more credit than needed. "Ne! Mari what about you?" she looked at Mari with a confused look.

"What about me?" she responded head cocked slightly.

"Where are you on this?!?" Gon exclaimed unable to keep the grin off his face.

"Erm..." she looked down on this, "hmm, let go with.......similar to Hisoka"

The pair stare at her, faces paling slightly. She grinned at their responses, before feeling her phone vibrate. She took it out stepping away from the two boys to take the call.

"Yolle~" her purred reconsidering the caller.

"We've got work for you, when will be to coming in?" the annoyed voice from the other end of the phone asked.

"Soon, dearie soon!" she giggled, "don't worry about it, anything interesting?"

"An few exterminations and other bit and bobs"

"Ah, coolio. Right gotta go see you soon, sweetie~" Mari grinned before hanging up turning back to the pair of boys it seemed that they had come to a conclusion.

"Sooo?" she asked, stepping in-between the two boys.

"Were going to the celestial tournament! For training and earning money" Gon said excitedly.

Her grin widen, "what about you?" killua asked, looking curiosity at the female.

"I got some business in the same city as the tower. Sooo~ I will join ya"

They all grinned heading for a new adventure. 

To be continued...

and the story continued onto the next arch XD 

what do you guys think? any question at all? 

please comment! i wanna know how i can improve my stories!! 

love ya all 

happy hunting xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 30.6K 81
"แดกแด‡ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด…, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด… แด›แด€แดœษขสœแด› แดแด‡ แด€ แด แด€สŸแดœแด€ส™สŸแด‡ สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดษด..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...
27.9K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
688K 18.7K 29
โ› you took my breath away โœ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...