𝑰 𝑴 𝑨 𝑮 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑺 • 𝑩...

By creativewhore

A series of Billie Eilish story plots that I'm often too lazy to carry out and write a whole book about. So h... More

all downhill from here
WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP,
energy
wet
When the Party's Over
WHERE DO WE GO?
Ouija 2
When the Party's Over2
Im so Lost Without You
took a toll
Tour
im blem forreal
wish you were gay
Oh Baby
Free Fall
wish you were gay2
Boo
keep being the fucking slut you are
Free Fall 2
Years
playing games with the devil
playing games with the devil2
playboy
a/n
ISPY
our old cozy life
ISPY 2
requests!
trying
ISPY 3
pure
momma i'm in love with a criminal
dinner for 2
another a/n
xanny to feel better
cheater
IMAGINES Book Two

Ouija

5.1K 86 288
By creativewhore

JACKLYN's POV
A few friends came over to the house today. Finneas, Billie, and their friends Zoe and her brother Garry. Everyone was downstairs. Billie dragged me into my room almost immediately and pushed me onto the bed. We haven't seen each other in about a week so she's being clingy.

a/n: hehe sorry to interrupt but I HATE WRITING BILLIE SMUT SO MUCH. (but i do it often for yall 🥴) so excuse the shittyness i tried to rush it cus i dislike it ok? ok

I feel her hand slip into my sweats in the middle of our makeout sesh.

"Billie!" I gasp. She smirks. "Not now everyone's downstairs." I say
"Please baby?" She gives me pouts.

The last time we did this my roommate, Elle, was home. Let's just say we were a little too loud and someone had an issue.

"We shouldn't." I whisper. I was so busy looking into her eyes that I didn't even notice her hands slide into my sweats again.
"Billie." I meant to yell at her but I moaned and she laughs.
"Stop laughing at me." I whine.
"Sorry." She laughs even more and plops down beside me.

I bury my face in the pillow out of embarrassment. I feel her sit back on top of my lap and take the pillow off of my face.

"Don't be embarrassed, " She kisses my nose. "it was hot."
At that, I pull her body closer to mine and wrap my legs around her waist.
"It lets me know I make you feel good." She whispers.

a/n: alexa, play jump out the window by big sean

My door opens with Elle laughing and her boyfriend, Max, behind her as well as Finneas.
"Oh shit." Elle closes the door. "Sorry!" she yells through the door.

I push Billie's chest lightly, signaling for her to get off of me, and then call Elle in.

"We weren't doing anything it's fine." I say.

"We're gonna play the ouija board." Elle says.
"You couldn't have texted me to tell me that?" I say, acting annoyed.
"You weren't responding." She defends.
Billie laughs and shakes her head.
"Let's go, Jackie." Billie says.

We set up the board in the middle of the living room on top of the coffee table. Billie and Elle help me light the candles, there were six. Elle carries two outside of the kitchen. I feel Billie grab my arm before I start to follow her.

"Baby, I don't know if it's a good idea to play."
"Why? It's fun come on." I start walking out but she pulls me back.
"No, Jackie, I'm scared." Billie admits.

I smile and make a sarcastic comment.
"Out if all people, you're scared?"
Bil usually says something witty back but she doesn't. She's actually scared.
"Oh, you're deadass."
She nods her head. I put my candles down on the island.

"Everything is freaking me out. I can't even watch one fucking horror movie anymore without getting nightmares."

Finneas told me that fans have been showing up to their house. It's more under control now but they still have a guard sleep over.

a/n: i wrote this chapter MONTHS ago & i can't believe this bs is happening again. it pisses me off so much, i hope they're okay. billie went off with that restraining order tho, as she should've. ppl shouldn't be showing up to her home.

I guess that's what put her on edge. I open my arms to offer her a hug and she accepts.

"If you don't want to play we can go back into my room and watch a movie." I say softly into her ear.
"Nah everyone is already here. Never-mind." She grabs her candles.
"Are you sure? We can watch The Office."
"Yeah." She says.
"Okay, look don't worry this shit is fake. It's just adrenaline right?"

"Yeah, like the adrenaline you had when you tried to get me to stop fucking around upstairs but moaned instead." She laughs.
I kiss her cheek and roll my eyes at her.
"Exactly."

I follow her outside with the rest of the candles. We join the circle and Max takes the lights off. I sit next to Elle and Finneas. We all put our hands on the planchet. At first nothing happens but Garry points out a candle that's flickering like crazy. It usually means that a spirit is trying to talk to us.

"Is someone there?" I ask.

The piece moves.

Z O Z O

My eyes widen. Elle and I freak out.
"What the fuck. Elle what do we do??" I ask in fear.
"I- I don't know."
"You know everything about this game how do you not know?" I yell.
"Woah what's going on?" Max intervenes.

"Zozo is the most dangerous demon you can summon. Whenever you get him on the board, you're supposed to stop playing immediately." I explain.
"What if we just talk to him." Max suggests.

Everyone starts talking all at once, disagreeing.

"GUYS! We have no bad intentions here. It's okay." Max says.

Eventually we settle down and start playing. "Who are you?" Garry asks.

D E M O N

We all silently exchange looks.

"Are you a good spirit?" Zoe questions.

It moves to no.
"What do you want?" Elle asks.
"Dude, why would you ask that?" Zoe says.
"That's such a freaky question." I add.
It moves way faster than before.

B I L L I E

"Fuck no." Billie removes her fingers from the planchet.
"Put your hands back. You know the rules!" Max points out.

"Y'all are fucking with me. Who the fuck did that?" Billie says. Nobody replies. "I'm being so deadass, stop." She says sternly.

"I don't think anyone did it, Bil." Finneas says. I wanna reassure her but I know she's fine, she's got it. Plus I'm across the table so I can't really do anything. Billie sits back down.

"Show us a sign that you're here?" Elle questions.
"Elle what the fuck." I say. Her questions are getting out of hand.
"Calm down." Elle replies.

We all silently wait. We hear music from upstairs. It's my graduation present from Finneas. It's the graduation song, Pomp and Circumstance, but on a little piano. You need to wind the box up to make it play noise.

"Fuck." I whisper.
Elle explains what the noise is to everyone.
"Are you angry?" Finneas asks.

Y E S

"Why?"

B I L L I E

I look at her. She's for sure gonna get nightmares. I should've just watched The Office with her.

"What did she do?"

B I L L I E B I L L I E B I L L I E

It spelled her name six times, moving at a rapid pace.

"Guys lets end the game. We should've never asked anything in the first place." I say.
"What? We need to find out why it wants Billie." Max says.

"It doesn't want anything! It's just a game okay? Let's end it." I yell.

We circle the board three times and go over the word goodbye. Right as we reach the end of goodbye, the candles blow out.

"Who the fuck did that?" Billie sounds mad.
"One person can't blow out all these candles at once. They're each like, five feet apart." Zoe says.

Elle turns the lights on.

"That was fucked up." Max says.
"Bro come on who did that shit?" Billie asks seriously.

I get up and go stand where she is but she pushes my touch away.

"Calm down Bil." I say.
"No. I'm not gonna fucking calm down someone is messing with me. Who?"

"No one." These were all people that wouldn't mess around with that shit.

Billie goes upstairs and I hear the bathroom door shut.

"What do we do about this? A demon is in our house." Elle asks me.
"Get it cleansed. A priest can come over and bless the house." Garry suggests.
"What if that doesn't work? My girlfriend won't ever get to come over again." I say.

Elle shrugs. "Less noise for me." I throw a pillow at her. "Speaking of, go make sure your bitch is okay." Elle says.

"She's not anyone's bitch but okay." I say. Finneas smiles. I think he appreciates that because guys that she's dated before used to be disrespectful as fuck towards Bil. So I think he notices the small shit I do for her.

I go upstairs and knock on the bathroom door.
"Bil?"
I knock again and the door opens. She's not inside but I seen a figure inside.
"Billie?" I push back the shower curtain.
"Yeah?" I hear her say from another room. Her voice cracks. She sounds sad.

I hate it here. What typa paranormal shit is this? I go into my room and find her wrapped up in the sheets.

"What happened? I thought you were in the bathroom." I get under the sheets and wrap my arms around her as comfort.

"I don't know. I just felt safe here."
"Baby, it's just a game. You're safe in my house I won't let anything happen to you."

I hear Elle call my name from downstairs.
"I'll be back."

As soon as I walk out I feel her push me. I catch myself on the wall across my bedroom door. The door slams shut.

"Bil?"
"Jackie?" She calls out.

I hear my music box play.
"Jackie!" Billie pounds on the door.
"Billie!" I jiggle the doorknob. "What happened?" I yell.

"Baby I don't know just get me out!" She cries.
"I can't open the door!" She sounds so scared.

It was unlocked before. I groan in frustration. The knob was turning but it wasn't opening.

"Elle! Can y'all fucking run and help me!" I shout towards the stairs.

Elle and everyone else runs upstairs. I try to open the door again and it opens with ease. I trip over my own feet, falling onto the ground. My room is completely dark and the music box is still playing. Billie is on the floor. The light from the hall peeks in onto her body.

She flinches when I reach out to touch her. She looks up and tightly grasps onto me. I cup her her cheek as she rests her face in my chest. I keep my other hand on her back as comfort. I look up at everyone in confusion.

"Hey, you're okay babygirl. What happened?" I brush some hair out of her face.

I think her answer freaked me out the most. All Billie managed to say was, "Zozo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 44 20
just imagines about billie eilish. Slowly turning into random poems though... Some of the characters don't have distinct genders or names so they can...
27.7K 636 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
27.8K 800 39
[NEW CHAPTERS EVERY THURSDAY] A Billie Eilish fanfic about when two different lifestyles collide .. 💚
148K 4.6K 78
hold onto hope