โ™ก ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐˜ /๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

1. An Americano Black
3. Garbage Fights
4. The Drawing
5. The Art Club
6. Phone Number
7. Cafeteria Chat
8. The Assignment
9. Can I Have This Dance?
10. Practice With Me!
11. The Auditions
12. The First Date!
13. Girlfriends And Girl-friends
14. No More Secrets!
15. Roommates
16. Punishment
17. The Party
18. The First Step
19. What's Luv?
20. The Prom
๐Ÿฅ€

2. Just Say "I Like You"

189 15 4
By _MeanYoongiii_

  First day of school!

Perfect! I am so nervous about Jimin. He clearly knows everything and he will force me to tell Jungkook. I don't know why though. Jungkook wouldn't even care. I mean... He is a good guy but why would he ever pay attention to a girl like me. I was thinking all these things as I started walking down the school hallway making my way to my lockers. The bag I had on my shoulder was full of books and it was kinda heavy. Hoseok took my bag while passing by me.

He can be useful sometimes!

He made his way to our lockers. Our lockers were right next to each other. He even knew my code. He entered the code and gave me my back to put my books in.

Y/n: Thank you!

I said while letting out a sigh. I felt kinda relieved when I started placing all of my books in it.

H: So what's your next evil plan?

He was talking about Jungkook. We used to make plans every year but they always failed. We even put goals but we didn't achieve a single one of them. The truth is I hadn't any plan this year so I just smiled at him.

Y/n: I dont know. I am going to think about it and inform you as soon as possible.

He was surprised that I really didn't have a single plan. But I really didn't have an idea.

I am sorry Hoseok!!!

H: And what are you going to do now?

Y/n: I am about to go to the English class! Will you come?

He rolled his eyes as he followed me to the English class. I chose my desk and I saw him approaching. He went to sit right next to me.

Y/n: Nah nah nah! You are not sitting here!!!

H: Why?

Y/n: Cause you are always distracting me and then I screw up in every single test!

I pointed the seat behind of me and gave him a judgy look.

H: Okay fine! Dont you dare turn your back cause you miss my company!

I started laughing with his last comment cause I knew there wasn't a single chance to do something like that.  But I was sure that he was going to disturb me all the time.

So i'll just act like he doesn't exist.

Y/n: I won't. I can promise you that!

I turned to look at the window as I could feel him rolling his eyes to my comment. The bell rang as everyone started choosing a seat. The teacher came in. I knew this teacher for last year. She was a little strict. Everyone sat down and she started standing in the middle of the classroom ahead of the white board.

Teacher : Hi everyone! It's the beginning of the school year! We are so glad to welcome you back!

Yoongi: Well, I wish we could say the same!

Yoongi said and everyone started laughing at his little comment.

Except me!

He is one of the most popular guys in school. He is not afraid to talk and he smells confidence. He turned to look at me and he noticed that I didn't laugh. He stopped laughing as well and turn his face to the front.

Teacher: Are you done laughing now?

He was ready to speak but someone knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

Jungkook?!

He entered the classroom while bowing to the teacher.

Jk: I am sorry I am late! Something happened!

Teacher : Lets not start with excuses at the first day jungkook! Go have a seat.

We all started looking around and I didnt like what I just realized. This can't be happening. The only empty seat was...

Right next to me?!

As soon as he realised it he made his way right next to me and pulled his chair. He sat and smiled at me. The teacher started talking. I was trying not to freak out as the lesson started. I told Hoseok not to sit next to me cause I didn't wanna get distracted. But if Jungkook sits next to me I will never pay attention to the lesson ever again.

And I bet he won't even talk to me!

I slightly turned to my side and saw Jimin smirking at me. That little brat. He was laughing with my misery. Then I felt someone nudging my shoulder. I turned to look and saw Jungkook's finger on me. I was shocked. I tried not to freak out as he kept the laughter he was holding inside.

Breath y/n! Breath!

Jk: I didnt know you like star wars!

He whispered while pointing at my pencil case. I didn't know what to say as I took a breath in.

Y/n: Yeah yeah! I love star wars!

J: What's your favourite movie?

Y/n: It would probably... be the second film "empire strikes back". Althou all of my friends like the 3rd one!

I suddenly started talking to him. Me? Without freaking out. I was trying to breathe. He couldn't keep his laugher after that. He started giggling.

J: I love that movie! Whats your favourite part?

Y/n: You know... I Just like the movie... Like I really liked in the 3rd The whole transformation... From Anakin to Darth Vader...

J: I know like... I really liked this scene as well! it was dope! We like the same movies, huh?

And that's when it hit me. Jeon Jungkook was talking to me. I started stuttering. I turned away cause I didn't know what to say anymore. I could hear a small chuckle coming out of his mouth. The bell rang and I took my things and ran away. He was looking at me while I was leaving.

* Cafeteria *

I was holding a tray while trying to find a place to seat. I was alone at the moment and Hoseok was not by my side. I started walking while looking among the tables.

I couldn't find a single table empty!

I continued walking but a guy pushed me accidentally as he started running. I lost my balance as the tray left my hands. I was about to fall but something stopped me from meeting the ground. I opened my eyes slowly as my mouth opened when I realised what just happened!

I was in Jungkook's arms.

I started stuttering again as I didn't know what I should say. He had a smirk on his face when he spotted my last reaction. I immediately got up and bowed to him.

Jungkook : It seemes like you are everywhere today!

He smiled and I let a little smile come to my face. It was the first time I was smiling at him. I just bowed again.

Y/n: Thank you!

I started running again. Seriously, I need to stop running. While I was so close to the cafeteria exit I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I turned and got mad when I saw the person that was holding me.

Jimin!!!

I know where this was going and I really don't want that. Cause first of all if he knows he wont talk to me ever again, second of all I won't have any chances to make more friends at this school and last but not least I dont want anything to distract me this year. This year is important to me.

Jimin: Where do you think you are going?

Y/n: I will tell you if you let go of my wrist!

I told him while pulling my hand away from him.

Jimin: You literally had two chances today and you let them fly... twice!

Y/n: I can't just tell him Jimin!

Jimin: Y/n of course you can!

Y/n: No no and... Wait... No!

He rolled his eyes to my sarcasm as he leaded me to an empty table right next to us. He placed me to sit while he was standing.

J: You only have to say three words... "I like you"

Y/n: Sorry.. I don't feel the same!

I said just to annoy him as much he annoys me everytime he suggests something.

J: Come on! I wanna help you?

Y/n: I don't need help!

Jimin: You totally need help! Cause you will never find the guts to say "I like you"

Y/n: Thanks for the offer but I'mma pass!

I said while getting up. I smiled at him while leaving. At first he took a step near to me cause he wanted to stop me but that will not do the work with me.

I don't need your help Park Jimin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.6K 23
"show me your scars" "why" she whispered. "I want to know how many times you needed me and I was not there." He put fire on the world all around him...
324K 8.6K 29
The clichรฉ story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
1.1K 98 17
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...