More Than Broken[COMPLETED]

By darkest112

"Even broken ones are not shattered. They somehow can still be fixed." •••• When Christel is adopted by T... More

Author's Note
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Twelve|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty one|
|Twenty two|
|Twenty three|
|Twenty four|
|Twenty five|
|Twenty six|
|Twenty seven|
|Twenty eight|
|Twenty nine|
|Thirty|
|Thirty one|
|Thirty two|
|Thirty three|
|Thirty four|
|Thirty five|
|Thirty six|
|Thirty eight|
|Thirty nine|
|Forty|
|Forty one|
|Forty two|
|Forty three: Epilogue|

|Thirty seven|

15.8K 484 42
By darkest112

Christel.

I walked around the pack house since I had decided to meet some of the pack members today. I met most of them since Damon had some pack meeting in a neighbouring pack so I was just around the pack.

Maddie is with Jake since she just shifted, Leila is out so I just decided to walk through the pack meeting people.

I met alot of pups and being the Luna, my love for pups grew alot more,not that I didn't love them before.

I've been around the pack and they are all great people, most telling me how I'm already a good Luna,that brought a smile to my face no matter how much it was repeated.

I mean who wouldn't feel  good if  you were told that by your pack. I know they also know that we have already completed the mating process since my scent is mixed with Damon's.

We didn't have to spend half a year together because he already spent that with Natalie even though she wasn't his true mate so there was no need in repeating the process again.

Most always smile at me, and as obvious some glare at me. There is no perfect pack,just like how the world is , there's no perfect person.

Suddenly the alarms go off. This only happens when there is danger and this causes me to panic. Immediately pack members flood out of the pack house into the safe house which is also gigantic.

I race towards the warriors as the rest of the pack heads to the  safe house.

"What's wrong?" I ask the one warrior I know off,Maxel.

"My queen someone has entered the pack lands with no scent at all but the person has power, we don't know who it is so we evacuated the pack members to the safe house, you should be there too."  He says bowing.

"No Maxel, I must be here. Why would I hide if I'm the queen. I'm not letting any pack member get hurt." I say as power rolls off me.

He bows again knowing not to disobey my orders.

The pack members are still heading to the safe house.

"Christel what are you doing here?" I turn around seeing the former queen staring at me, a concerned expression marring her features.

"I just wanted to see what I can do for the warriors since no one knows who came through the border." I say as I hear towards the dense  trees.

"You know Damon is not gonna like it right?" She says with a frown.

"Yeah but I'm going to be queen and he isn't here yet. I need to do this for the pack. If I hide it's not gonna be queen like." I tell her as I turn towards the tree.

Suddenly I see a golden wolf with with blue strips running from it's right eye to it's tail. Isn't that totally wierd. Do golden wolves even exist? It stares straight into my eyes before turning and running into the deep woods. I bet that's the person who entered the packs without anyone realizing it.

I turn to Lily who is  staring at me warning me not to follow because I know she was it too.

I mouth a sorry before speeding through the thick forest. I speed following the Golden wolf. I race in my human towards the wolf which is alot slower than before.

I can even race past it. I slow down wondering why it's so slow. I finally decide to stop. Why am I running after it anyway?

Did I even think this could be a trap? I don't think anything through.

'Christel where are you? Mom told me what you did? Are you crazy? How can you just run off?! Do you know that could be a trap?!' he yells through the mindlink.

I flinch at his harsh tone. I look around and I even don't know where I am. This part is totally dry o plants totally and it goes on for a bit.

It looks so ugly that I kind of feel my fear increase a bit more.

'I realize that.' I reply looking around. The stupid wolf just disappeared.

'I'm coming and searching for you! How could you be so reckless!' he yells again. Okay this is totally my fault.

'Yeah I know that. The problem is I have no idea where the hell I am.' I say to him.

'How could you just leave like that?! Did you even think about what I would do if you got hurt?!' he yelled again and I again flinch.

I block him out since I just want to know where the hell I am.

'You know that was really dumb right?' Snow suddenly pops out of nowhere  making me scream slightly.

'Yeah thank you for rubbing it in.' I snap and block her out too.

I look at the dry bushes and suddenly an idea pops on my head. I use my elemental ability and making plants grow, bushes, green grass and wild flowers creating a beautiful view.

"Your abilities are already so strong." A voice says behind me. I turn around suddenly ready to attack whoever it is.

When I do what I see makes me gape at the person.
I've never seen someone so perfect. She has long blonde hair that cascaded down her back almost sweeping down to the floor. Her eyes a brilliant silver color, an exact replica of the shining moon. Her long, white dress brings out her hour Glass figure. A small smile occupies her lips, making her look serene and heavenly. A perfect description of a goddess. A beautiful smile forms on her face and I scoff. What  if she is a killer or something. She however looked harmless due to the friendly smile plastered on her face. I suddenly ask.

"Who are you?" I ask taking a step back as I stare at her before she answers I interrupt her.

"Let me guess you are the what?Moon goddess? Yeah right. Don't even answer it. Anyway, I was kind of busy trying to figure my way home so I would love to continue my futile search." I say as I walk past her.

"I am the moon goddess." She says with all seriousness causing me to choke on my spit. I turn around and stare at her with a smirk on her face.

"Oh my gosh did I just say that to the goddess?" I mumble to myself my head bowed down and she chuckles lightly.

"I'm sorry for that,I was just kind of stressed out." I say smiling apologetically.

"It's okay dear but I came here to tell you something." She says seriously.

"Wait , there was a golden wolf here. I was looking for it and I kind of got lost." I say looking around.

"Don't worry. He is one of my warriors." She says smiling. So golden wolves do exist somewhere.

"You planned this didn't you? You knew I'd follow recklessly."  I say more of a statement.

"That I did. Also to show you not to jump into situation without thinking about it." She says smiling.

I nod my head looking elsewhere but her.

"It's okay dear everyone makes mistakes, anyway I came here for a different reason." She says seriously once again.

"Wait, won't someone see us?" I ask looking at the now beautiful flower filled forest.

"No, they can't. Now please pay attention to what I'm about to tell you." She says and I nod my head.

We walk to some plants and flowers and sit down.

"Have you ever heard of the name Elgon North?" She asks as I sit on the forest floor.

I think I heard it somewhere before. I nod my head before answering the questions.

"Yeah Elgon North the Fallen Immortal?" I ask her.

"Yes that's him." She says in deep thought. Okay so how is he involved in this conversation.

"Be patient. I'm about to tell you." She says with a smile. I forgot she is the goddess she can read my thoughts.

"Elgon North the Fallen Immortal. He was the first creation of Apollo,the sun God."

"He created him to be like a second in command to my kind. He was powerful but not stronger than a god or goddess."

"He loved him and made him rule over his other creation, but he changed over time. He became a good friend and I trusted him. I didn't think deeply when he stared at me or was overprotective of me I didn't mind at all thinking it was in a friendly way."

"Apollo didn't know about this and I didn't tell him about it, because I didn't think it was a big deal. He was like family to him and also to me. He trusted him and I did too."

"One day he decided to take advantage of me when Apollo was not around. He snuck up on me and tried to pin me to my bed, I used my ability and push him off me. He fell and hit the wall causing a racket. At that moment Apollo came in and saw the look on his face."

"He banished him making him mortal and taking his powers leaving him with the ability to create fogs and darkness but he loved him and decided to place him in earth as a mortal not taking his memory in case he regretted his actions."

"Elgon became so angry that he decided to take revenge on me by destroying my creation,the elementals. He created a formula that could block their abilities. What he didn't know is that it didn't affect the alphas."

"He destroyed them all. He killed all of the elementals accept you. He made sure that no one escaped but I knew his plan yet I couldn't do anything at all."

"He loves taking his prey off guard, that's how he managed to destroy all of the packs."

"He knew that the other weres would be devastated and train harder so he left to wait for an opportune time to attack again."

"He now has now waited long enough. He plans to take over and rule the werewolf race. He knows that the moment he destroys the alphaking he would rule them all."

"He also knows that some alphas may go against him so he distributed rogues across all the packs in the world."

"He maybe a mortal but he is powerful for he feeds his power with fear."

"He doesn't live any signs that he is about to attack. He attacks randomly when people list expects it."

"For if he rules our race, he will take over the humans, that's his plan. Vengeance and supremacy for if he can lead a stronger race, he will rule over all the other creatures."

"I have warned you dear, he will attack sooner than you think, but this time he expects to catch them off guard. But don't underestimate his abilities."

"He is a mortal but also powerful. I don't know what will happen in this war among the mortals but I do hope everything turns out okay so you can finally have a happy ending."
She finally completes her long  explanation.

I stare at her stunned. Is this for real? Can't life just be a clichè story. Find your mate, be happy, have pups and like happily ever after.

I can't believe there is something out there worst than Jared and Natalie? I stare at her as I process the information.

"Can't Apollo just kill him or something?" I ask bewilded,we are talking about gods ....gods!

"When he turned him mortal he made his fate like a humans." She says making me dumbfounded.

Can't we just have a happy ending? This is getting so horrible. I was hoping to just have a happy ending finally,okay not a happy ending but something close to that.

"It's okay dear. I know you will all get through this. You've survived for so long and I know you can get through this too." She says smiling at me sadly.

I know the gods cannot be involved with mortal feuds but at least she did all she could by warning me. Maybe just maybe we can win this fight since this time he won't catch is off guard,I hope we will be ready.

I am sure he is attacking soon, she didn't say he was attacking soon if he really wasn't.

Damon needs to learn about this. We need to prepare for war and just prepare for the worst as we hope for the best.

"It's getting late and your mate is going crazy searching for you. Before you leave the one extra power is light. All alphas got the extra power. Another thing, a familiar enemy joins them. A trusted one. Be careful." She says as we both get up. A trusted one? A familiar enemy?

Why is she telling me this? Light? What is it's importance? All elemental alphas got it?. I give her a questioning look.

"Do not underestimate the power of light. Think about it, light." She says as she starts to move from me slightly.

I look around now realising what time it is. I am really surprised that it's really dark, I think she explained it for hours.

I can feel Damon's worry,anger and also guilt through the bond.

"Follow the light of the moon and you will get home safely. Good bye child and I wish you all the best in this war." She says as she hugs me. This is really going to stick in my memory for good. I will always remember that once in my life I hugged to the moon goddess.

"Goodbye." She says as she fades away and almost immediately the moonlight becomes more prominent and it shines for me.

I follow the moon light until the familiar path heading to the pack house.

Suddenly four men emerge and I immediately realize they are the pack patrol.

"My queen?" He asks unsure.

"Can you just please call me Christel."  I say really annoyed by everything. How am I going to deal with all this?

"Of course my- Christel." He says bowing again. I just sigh and walk past him.

"The Alpha King has been worried about you. You should look for him." One of them says at least talking to me like a normal person not some royalty.

"Okay, thank you." I say as I walk nearer to the castle up to the door as I ring the door bell and immeadiately it's opened by a worried looking Maddie.

"Oh my goddess Christel where have you been?" She asks as she hugs me tightly.

I hug her back feeling tears pull up in my eyes. Before I can answer a livid looking Damon pulls me from Maddie.

Instead of hugging me or anything he gets more angry.

"Where the hell did you go?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! Do you even care that you could have gotten hurt out there?! Do you know how long I spent searching for you?! Twelve hours! Twelve fucking hours! Do you know what time it is?!" He yells raising his hands up frustrated.

When he does that I flinch bringing my hands to my face to prevent myself from being hit. I look up and his eyes are wide.

I stare at him as a tear slips down my cheek. The pack house has become dead silent. He watches the tear stream down my cheek.

"You thought..." He whispers sadly. I can feel all his emotions, pain, sorrow and guilt.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I whisper stuttering.

He stares at me with guilt in his eyes, but I just pass him and race up to one of the many bedrooms. I don't want to see him or anyone else.

I lay on the bed as more tears flow down my cheeks rapidly. I remember my bond with Damon and I block it to prevent him from feeling them.

I cry for a very long while and I don't recall what time I slept,but for the first time in a while , I didn't have a good night sleep.

****

Vote. Comment. Share. As I hide :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
4.2K 260 48
She runs from her past. Her pack. Her home. She was kicked out only to be left with her brother. She only trusts him but then that special HE comes. ...
2.7M 75.3K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
615K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...