What Could Be *oneshots

By mylovelessness

Just dozens of one shots of different scenarios that I imagine for my serpent princesses More

revenge reimagined
perfect name
bad night gone good
all these years
better love story
better love story pt 2
one dance
one dance pt 2
One Dance Finale
she's a fighter
The Blossom's part 1
The Blossom's Part 3
There's still something here
There's still something here part 2.5
There's still something here part 3
There's still something here final and *extra*
Routines and Romanticism
Routines and Romanticism Pt 2
Routines and Romanticism Pt 3
Routines and Romanticism *final*

The Blossom's part 2

1.1K 28 11
By mylovelessness

"AVA, call Cheryl" Toni commands her AI from her workshop as she tinkers with some of her inventions.

The newest being a bracelet that would tell Cheryl her exact location in the world without the possibility of someone else being able to read it.

Far too many fights for Toni disappearing off the face of the earth even though her excuses were usually very good, life threateningly good, but Cheryl didn't care.

So this should help things.

"AVA?" Toni ask's again

"Ms. Blossom doesn't seem to be available, Should I leave a message?" AVA responds and Toni pauses her work and grabs her own cellphone to do it herself.

"I got it, run a test on the prototype I want to have this done tonight so she can see it" she orders, typing in her wife's number and making another call.

Instant voicemail. Didn't even ring.

"Actually scratch that get me access to the DOA's feed I want to know what my wife is up to" she spins in her stool to face the wall of monitors which she usually used to keep an eye on their home but it came in handy for moments like this.

The snug suburban home they shared is replaced with countless images of DOA camera feed ranging from Edgar Evernever's office to the damn parking lot but the redhead was nowhere to be seen.

"Can we do a thermal scan of the building?"

"Action cannot be completed" AVA replied

"Excuse me? Why not?"

"Action cannot be- Action cannot- Action can-" the AI begins to go haywire and finally the entire room goes dark and quiet, for just a moment.

When the light's come back a new voice comes over the room.

"Topaz, I thought I would have to send a bigger search party to find you but you just made my job that much easier" Edgar teases before presenting the enemy spy with a little video footage of him stabbing Cheryl.

"You surrender yourself and she lives. Better hurry, I'm sure she's running on a time table here" his voice says with such finality before disappearing right off her screens and out of her coms.

She knows he could still be in the cameras so without another word she reaches for a pistol from her work station and shoots out anything he could've slithered his way into.

After being satisfied with her now completely destroyed tech resources, she gathers a few weapons and hurries up the stairs to enter the kitchen.

She only had a few moments left in the house before it would be crawling with DOA agents.

Agents that would see every intimate piece of domesticity that Cheryl and Toni had created here where they pretended their lives weren't completely abnormal.

So she had to make sure no one ever saw it.

With the flip of a switch and a four digit code
8-8-2-8 the bomb was set and Toni had only seven more minutes to get what she needed and get out.

She quickly slid on a whatever jacket she could find and stuffed a bunch of equipment into a generic gray duffel bag that could be untraceable if anything went wrong.

Four minutes left and she frantically looked around the room for her ring. Her stupid ring that her wife always has to remind her to put on.

Wonder why.

"On the sink?" She asks herself forgetting for a moment that she was a wanted spy.

She takes one step inside the bathroom for a quick glance and nearly gets shot through the forehead.

The bullet hits right through the mirror and Toni crawls up against the tub.

"You've gotta be fucking- where were these guys a block over?!" She complains, groaning as she feels broken glass poking into her legs.

She grabs a bar of soap from beside her and tosses it in the air.

The movement caught some attention as the sniper light followed it till it fell back to the ground. Great now she's dealing with a sharp shooter.

It was time to go.

1.30 left on the timer and she was in no mood to get burnt to a crisp tonight.

She crawled on her knees to get out as quickly as she could and made it to bedroom. She grabbed what she needed and hurried to her escape route where she barely managed to dodge two fired shots.

These fucking guys.

45 seconds on the timer and she had to choose between death at the hands of a bullet or a bomb.

She went with the bullet.

Firing two then three then four rounds off knowing Edgar's agents would have to take cover and used the short amount of time left to throw herself right out of the second story bedroom and running like hell when her body hit the floor.

She was barely at the garden when the bomb went off and sent everyone flying at least 6 feet from where they stood.

Lucky for Toni that was 6 feet closer to where she needed to be.

Grunting and Groaning she sluggishly crawls closer and closer to the wooden shed hidden as far out of sight as possible.

With one decent kick to the worn down wood Toni finally lays eyes on her getaway vehicle, her favorite little matte black harley.

"All this trouble" She groans tossing her duffle onto the back of it and hopping on without another thought.

It was time to go get Cheryl.

_

When the redhead finally came to she was not alone. Veronica sat in front of her pointing what looked to be a revolver at her and waiting for her to awaken.

"What are you doing, Lodge?" she asks groggily and Veronica smiles, lowering the revolver just enough to comfortably converse.

"Your woman blew your house up. She's a crafty little minx." The woman comments matter-a-factly.

"Smart of her. Doesn't answer what you're doing." Cheryl bites back, in no mood for torment

Veronica nods in agreement before standing on her feet and spinning the revolver on her finger as if to intimidate her friend.

"Well ya see I'm actually still deciding. So I have a question for you."

"If this is a game I want no part in it. thank you" She let's out, groaning as the pain in her shoulder becomes more apparent.

"Not a game, Cher just a question."

There was a flash of vulnerability in Veronica's eyes so Cheryl gave her the benefit of the doubt.

"Yes?"

"How quickly can your wife get here?" She ask's with a smirk and turns on her heels to shoot all three camera's in the room.

"What the hell?"

"Get up, Blossom we have to get a move on. Betty is gonna keep the top floors clear for us all we gotta do is make it there." She informs the red head and Cheryl is even more confused than before.

"If you're on my side why did you leave me to bleed out down here?!'

"Oh shut it everything worked out and we couldn't really show where our allegiance was now could we?" Veronica replies helping Cheryl to her feet. "So that wifey of yours better be on her way because we've broken a hell of a lot of DOA codes"

The two run through the hall until they reach a staircase.

"Seven stories to climb" Cheryl says out loud and glances at Veronica.

"Were gonna die"

"Maybe"

Toni better be close.

A/N

She's back from the dead! No really it's like she's back from being depressed but let's not go down that road. Anyway I hope you guys like this little addition to my Super Spy Choni idea 😂 I think we're gonna ro like 4 or 5 parts of this because I kinda love how high the stakes are and it's so fun to write.

Sorry for taking ten years to post this.
Don't hate me please.

-yaya ❤️🧡💛💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 942 25
This is a Choni story Aka Bonnie and Claire😉
70.8K 1.3K 41
All Choni
1.4K 111 61
This is basically gonna be oneshots of dreams that I've had.
30.8K 606 22
All the complicated stuff ⚠️️Smut Warning⚠️️