It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《30》

26.6K 909 331
By Infired_Mochi

Not too long later, I hear the door open and quiet footsteps pad across the room. Looking up, I see Namjoon walking over with a small smile and a fresh face. His eyes are slightly puffy though and have a red-rim around them, telltale signs for someone who had cried. I grinned as his face slightly turned red due to my attention being focused on him.

"Did you finish the tissue box?" I joked as he groaned and threw himself into his previous spot next to me.

"Don't tell the others I cried. I watched the movie alone before. Can't believe I cried again even though I knew what would happen." He muttered out the last part as I stifled a giggle at his depressed state.

"I won't tell them unless I need to. Don't cross me now Namjoon, because I have blackmail on you."

He rolled his eyes and asked, "So have you finished it?"

"Yep. I'm surprised I finish it all today but once I got the groove of things, I just kept going."

"I can look it over in case you have anything needing to be fixed." I nodded and handed him the packet while he flipped back to the first page and grabbed my pencil while scanning the page. I sighed and stood up before stretching.

Walking over to my phone to set up some music, I ask, "Want anything to eat or drink?" I look over to see him shaking his head, still focused on the page. I shrugged and walked out of the room to grab myself a bottle of banana milk. Popping in the straw through the aluminum cover I head back into my room to see he has already flipped the page.

Walking over to my desk, I look over my sketch on the unfinished art project. Since Namjoon seemed occupied, I bring my pencil to the paper and add more details to the drawing by referencing the picture on my phone. We both worked quietly with just the music I set up playing softly in the background.

As I am so very immersed into my art, I jolt in my seat once a hand is placed on my shoulder, startling me. Looking over my shoulder, I quickly direct my attention upwards because of Namjoon's tall stature. He was literally towering over my seat as he was looking at what I was working on. It was a realistic image of the plant we were assigned to draw in class. I didn't get to the painting part, but at the moment I am satisfied with the realistic proportions of the dahlia. The actual flower was a pretty gradience of a soft yellow at the center spreading to pastel orange at the tips of the flower.

"That's really good." Namjoon stated in wonder.

I glance at my drawing a bit flustered and mutter a small 'Thanks.'

"Well, you only had a few minor errors but overall your writing looks good. Your English already isn't too bad." Namjoon grinned and placed the packet on an open space atop the table.

"Thanks Namjoon. I really appreciate the help."

"Why not call me Joonie. I'll allow you to."

"Really?"

"Sure, I should start heading out. Jin probably has dinner about ready. Why not come over?"

I stood up from my desk and softly shake my head while responding, "I'm fine. I need to finish this assignment. Thanks for the offer Joonie. I'll walk you to the door." He nodded as I led the way out of my room to the front door.

"Again, thank you for the help. If you ever need help, you can ask me as well." I grinned as I opened the door. He took a few steps out and turned to me with a smile.

"It was not a problem at all. If anything, it also helped me understand what I should improve on as well. Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help on anything. I'll be your study buddy." I put a thumbs up in response.

"Bye Joonie."

"See you tomorrow y/n." He let out a small wave and turned away from the door and started to walk down the hall. I gently shut the door and turned to face my living room. I head over to the kitchen and clean the dishes so I don't have them piling any higher. Once finished, I turn off both the kitchen and living room lights before walking into my room and finishing up my art assignment.

Cleaning up was a pain, but I finished nonetheless and smiled at the finished product. On the back, we were instructed to write one secret that we may hold, a fear or an insecurity of ours. Professor Chaeun said she would not read the notes out loud or to herself, it would just be there to let out. We were also supposed to cover it with another paper on the back. Supposedly it would bring us closer with our art if it held a statement that was precious to us. 

After much thought, I decide to jot down, "I'm scared to be alone."

After, I went to snipping an extra paper and taping it over the message. Leaving it on my desk to dry, I sat on my bed with my banana milk and opened my phone to see I received two new notifications.

||Kookie's Conversation||

Kookie:

Y/n: Oh jeez. Thanks lol, Night Jungkook!

Kookie: Indeed, night y/n 🌙

||Unknown's Conversation||

Unknown: Hey! This is y/n right? If not then I am so yelling at her tomorrow. In any case I'm Chaeyoung! I remembered to text lol.

Y/n: Hey Chaeyoung! It's nice to meet you but I'm not sure you got the correct person.

*Unknown's name is changed to Chaeyoung*

Chaeyoung: I knew she would do me dirty like this. Actually I can't believe she would. And she was so sweet... Anyway, nice to meet you, stranger.

Y/n: Howdy. I'm still sweet. Although if this was the reaction you'd give to a random number, I should've just given you a random number then.

Chaeyoung: Y/n? You're so mean.

Y/n: Eh. I can be. What can I do for you this late at night.

Chaeyoung: It's late for you? I stay up late.

Y/n: But classes...

Chaeyoung: I just have a lot of energy? Coffee.

Y/n: Oh I see. Well, I need sleep so night.

Chaeyoung: You're so boring. Fine, see you tomorrow. Night~

Turning off my phone, I quickly wash up and head to bed exhaustively. Falling instantly into the arms of sleep, I released a sigh in content.

❀♡❀

I awoke with a jolt as my alarm goes off, whining for me to turn it off. Groaning into my pillow as my ears adjust to the noise I tiredly reach over to my nightstand and blindly search around for my phone. Hitting the cold surface of the screen, I try to tap the button to turn it off but I guess I kept missing. Popping my head up and squinting my eyes, I see the 'Dismiss' button and tap it. The sound finally turns off and I am greeted with wonderful silence. My eyes grow heavy and I get comfortable within the sheets again.

This doesn't last long as the silence is broken seconds later by another alarm. It was actually a couple minutes later, but still annoying to wake up to nonetheless. Silently screaming in my head, I fully reach my body over to the phone and turn the alarm off. I just stayed sitting up and tiredly blink around the fuzzy room. Love waking up just to go sit in several boring lectures for hours. I just blankly stared at the wall as my eyes started drooping again and my body started to slump.

As my body started getting ready to knock itself out, the third alarm went off. I sit straight with surprise before turning to the source of the sound with glaring eyes. Turning it off, I tap my cheeks to wake myself a bit and slowly slip out of the sheets to the carpet beside the bed. Placing my feet into the slippers conveniently placed to the side of the bed, I briefly stretch out my tired body before tiredly walking to the bathroom. Turning on the lights, I look into the mirror to see a horrifying creature staring back at me. Oh wait no, that creature has the same shocked expression. It's me.

Shrugging, I briskly brush my hair down and wash my face up. After drying off with a cloth, I definitely look more presentable. My pastel purple sweater reached down to just below my waist and my pants were a soft white color. I looked so comfortable, why do I have to go to college. Rolling my eyes, I leave the bathroom and return to my bedroom. Grabbing my phone off the nightstand and unplugging it, I walk across to my desk and look over the dahlia painting. Under the soft glow shone through the curtains, the colors were vibrantly presented. I grinned as I quickly pack the painting into my bag as well as the English assignment before zipping the bag up and leaving it on my chair.

Dragging my body over to the living room, there wasn't much light shone since the curtains were closed. However, the sun did manage to filter through a bit and casted pale blue rays upon my flooring since the curtains were a turquoise color. It was enough light to see so I just left the lights off as I walked over to the kitchen.

Deciding to make simple eggs and toast, I moved around the kitchen fluidly. A few minutes later, the eggs were cooked, the toast had jam, the orange has been juiced, and Gordon Ramsay still hasn't found the lamb sauce. 

Digging into the eggs, I scroll through my Instagram feed as I shovel bites into my mouth automatically. It was a quiet moment in the morning that was nice. Finishing up minutes later, I add the empty dishes to the sink before rushing over to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. Walking out, I head over to my closet and look over all my outfits for a few seconds. Deciding on a light grey shirt with two black stripes across the chest and black jeans, I switch my comfortable sweater and pants. Taking off my slippers, I place on a pair of white platform Adidas and sling my bag over my shoulder. Grabbing my watch from the desk, I make my way to exit the room. Shutting my room door, I take out my keys before taking a brief check over my apartment to see if anything is out of place. Nodding, to no one in particular, I open my front door and shut it behind me. Locking my door, I look at my watch to see I had made good time this morning. Entering the elevator and exiting to the garage, I make my journey to BigHit University.

❀♡❀

『Here is the Dahlia reference 😊』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.8K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
711K 31.2K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
42.4K 3.1K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
104K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...