MaNan SS: Befikra!

By MawaraEjaz6

Once upon a time there was a BOY! ;) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Let's Have a Chat!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 A
Chapter 8 B
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 A
Chapter 10 B
Chapter 10 C
Chapter 11
Need A Break
I'll be BACK! :)
Chapter 12 A
Hello! Hi! Bye bye! :D
Chapter 12 B
Chapter 13 A
Chapter 13 B
WANT YOUR FAVOURITE STORY TO WIN?
Chapter 13 C
Small Promo...And Apologies
Chapter 14 A
Chapter 14 B
Promo for Chapter 14C
Chapter 14 C
Chapter 15 A
Chapter 15 B
Chapter 15 C
Angry Much? SORRY! :)
Chapter 15 C (Last)
Hey People! Epilogue is coming.

Befikra-Extended Chapter. A

6.8K 772 245
By MawaraEjaz6

Asalamu Alaikum Guys! 

First of all. Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all my lovelies. 

Now coming towards the heading of this chapter. What does it mean by EXTENDED CHAPTERS?

Yes yes! I have decided to extend Befikra. Because MaNan haven't lived much happy time together so I think this story deserve a better closure. Instead of wrapping up the story in a shitty haste Epilogue I have decided to extend it.

Happy much? Yayyee I know. I'll see k kitna extend karna hai but I'll try making it as good as possible and hope your response will be good.

Lastly, I am very very busy these days. 

God has blessed my Bhaiya with a baby girl and she's coming home next sunday. Moreover it's eid week so ofcourse it'll be busy. 

I had promised to give you a chapter on Friday I know and it was ready on Friday night but somehow I didn't get the time. So apologies.

But it's here now SOOOOOOOOOO!

Happy Reading! 

Inlines are my FAV!

Chapter A.

Nandini's POV.

Pursing my lips carefully to merge the light pink mate gloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection blushing unknowingly.

You look gorgeous. Queen snickered taking in my appearance and I nodded at her with a small smile.

Yes finally I had started believing in myself. I had started taking people's compliments about my beauty as serious.

Because I guess my face was really not that bad. Baki I used to cover my body just the way I used to do it before Manik came in my life and Manik had no objection with it.

I still remember the day I talked to him about my dressing style.

Flashback.

We had came home from some business party and I had heard few overly cheap dressed women talking about me. It wasn't the first time. I had heard people talking about me on my back every time.

They were talking that Manik was unlucky to have such a wife who was a woman with least fashion sense, who was a woman with nothing to show off. Manik deserved someone who would be as beautiful as he was as a man.

Manik had changed into his sleep wears and was now lying lazily on the bed with laptop placed on his tummy. He was checking some late night emails and was busy talking business on the phone while I was still sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Look at Manik's wife. She dresses so bad. She's so old fashioned!"

"She doesn't know what to wear at a professional party!"

"Bechara Manik! I have heard Nandini ny isko India me phasaya tha! Apny pyar k jaal me!"

"Haina! I have heard the same warna tou Manik deserves so much better!"

The conversation which I overheard between two ladies was still ringing in my head as I carefully unpinned my scarf.

Nandini stop thinking about all that! They were cheap ladies. Queen commented patting my shoulder and I shook my head.

Queen! They said Manik derseves better! Couldn't they see how much happy we both are with each other!? I complaint taking in my husband's beautiful appearance as he smiled on the phone talking to some client and Queen shrugged picking out a red nail paint from its paint collection ready to paint its nails.

Nandini sweety! Log kise ko khush nahi dekh skty! They were actually jealous seeing you both so happy and Manik kisses you every now and then! Your man is so much into PDA! So people get jealous! Queen spoke non-chalantly and I smiled on her words slapping its head a little.

You talk too much! I spoke sheepishly and it gave me whatever look getting busy in painting its nails which made me frown. Are you going somewhere? I asked unsure of my own question and I saw Queen blushing.

OKAY! WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Wo! I am going on a date! Queen told me blushing profusely and I let out a giggle.

So that means Manik's subconscious has finally succeeded in asking you for a date! I teased poking its ribs and it swated my hands away.

Stop disturbing Nandini! I am busy! It spoke in a fake angry voice and I laughed again. But before I could say anything more.

"Are you going to sit infront of the Mirror all night, love?" Manik's chirpy voice brought my attention as I noticed he had finished the call now and was now looking at me with a warm smile.

"No! I was just thinking!" I said lowly and turned towards him knotting my hands in my lap.

He frowned giving me a deep look as he sat straight now placing the laptop on the bed.

Arghh! Whenever he looks at me like this I feel like he's reading my mind.

"Would you mind sharing?" He spoke softly coaxing me to look at him which I did and he nodded. "Idar aoa mery pass aoa!" His warm voice and his gesture from his hand made my heart flutter causing a whole damn zoo to rattle in my stomach.

We have been married since three months now but he couldn't fail to make me squeal like a school girl everytime with his actions.

I got up from the stool and walked to the bed. He held my hand and made me sat beside him.

"So now?" He spoke staring at my face and I fluttered my eyelashes to look at him.

"Manik!" I tried to find the proper words to explain my condition and he hummed waiting for me to speak further. "Kya me old fashioned over dressing karti hoon?" I asked in a small voice and felt myself choking to which Manik took a sigh.

"Nandini? Who said this to you?" He asked calmly and I shook my head looking at him.

"Kise ny nahi. Bus I felt! Today in the party sab were wearing so modern dresses! And I was...!" I said lowering my head more and Manik gripped my hands tighter.

"Nandini tum pagal ho! Tum bohat achi lag rahi the! Me tmhy jee bhar k dekh bhi nahi paa raha tha mjy dar tha k kahen tumhy meri nazar na lag jye!" He spoke in an angry-loving tone and I smiled faintly shaking my head.

"Ab ya tou tum mjhy khush karny k liye kehry ho!" I spoke ruffling his hair but he held my hand.

"No Nandini! It's the truth!" His face was serious as he spoke his words.

"Manik! Tum smjh nahi rahay!" I said in a tired tone and he looked determined.

"Tum smjhao na!" He was persistent and I freed my hands feeling a bit annoyed.

"Manik main tmhry sath khari ho k achi lagna chahti hoon!" I finally let the words out staring out of the winddow and Manik growled pulling me into his lap all of a sudden to which I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Kisk muqaablay me Nandini? Tum ny kin logon k sath apna compasrison karna shuru kar diya hai?" He asked in a sad dejected tone as he tipped my chin forcing me to look in his eyes.

His eyes were serene. Calm. Beautiful.

I melted and melted.

He was an ocean and I used to drown in his water.

"Those ladies? Who wear cheap dresses with thousands of layers of make up? Who show off their skins to seduce men in the party? Those women who instead of having a husband go around to sleep with other men??" He was knocking senses in my head and I stared at him with wide eyes.

Really? They were this kinda women?

"Nahi Manik! I never knew kay wo esi aurtain hain!" I spoke in a crying tone still shocked with his description and he nodded in understanding.

"Exactly Nandini! You're not like those ladies! Tum bohat pure ho. You're so sacred! Kbhi bhi khud ko kise say kam mat smjhna! Warna me ya smjhonga kay mery pyar me koi kami reh gai the!" He started with stern words and at the end he become sad-loving as he pulled out the hair clip from my hair causing them to fall down.

I was feeling so bad for making him sad.

"I am sorry Manik! I promise I won't think anything like that ever again!" I spoke in a defending tone cupping to his cheek and he smiled brightly.

"You know Nandini! You don't have any idea how much blessed I feel when you cover yourself from all other men and evil eyes but you let me see every bit of you!" He spoke lovingly biting his lower lip and I went awe. "Call me typical but you're mine, tum bus mery liye saja karo, mery liye tyar hua karo! BUS!" He spoke in a babyish tone running his fingers through my hair and I let out a giggle.

"Okay jesay Manik kahay ga Nandini bilkul wesa he kary ge!" I spoke in a cheerful tone pulling his hair and he laughed with me giving me small peck on my lips.

Yes he had made me his slave. The slave you become in someone's love.

"I love you Nandini!" He whispered in my hair as he hugged me close.

"I love you more Manik! Much more!" I whispered back replying to the hug with equal favour.

We sat like this for few minutes just breathing into each other until he broke apart with a naughty grin.

"Ab apka romance session khatam ho gya ho tou bring me coffee please! Mjhy kaam karna hai!" He spoke in a naughty tone and my mouth hung open as I slapped his chest.

"Manik you're so bad!" I spoke angrily and he laughed hard rolling on his back..

Flashback End.

A knock on the door took my attention and I shook my head smiling once again as I walked towards door to open it.

"Chachi Maa!?" Melissa knocked the door again this time calling for me out loud and I opened the door.

"Jee Chachi Maa ki Jaan!" I exclaimed looking at my little princess who was also not looking less then a fairy in her white as snow floral frock which was ending till her toes. Her hair were nicely curled and a tiara was shining over her head.

She really looked like a royal fairy.

"Keshi lag rahi hoon?" She asked enthusiastically jumping on her feet and I sat on the floor bending my knees. Cupping her cheeks I kissed her forehead which was my habit since a year.

"You look the most beautiful daughter of the whole world!" I repeated my most favorite line for her and she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. To which I pulled her nose and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Chachi Maa! You're the best! And you look so amazing yourself!" She immediately complimented me back and I smiled heartly breathing in her baby scent.

Chachi Maa...that was Melissa's own created name for me. She used to love and respect me like she does with Mukti Bhabi.

With her life was beautiful.

Whenever I used to get sad for not having a baby. Melissa was always there stealing small kisses, hugs and dozing off in my lap in her free time.

She never let me feel any emptiness.

But no matter how much I tried to shove away, it was there....that ting of not giving Manik the biggest happiness of the world. It was the extreme painfull thing of my life.

But still we were happy.

Today is the happiest day of your life Nandini! Don't be sad!Queen scolded me and I nodded with a sigh parting away from Melissa as I adjusted her tiara.

"Koi kaam tha?" I asked now holding her hands in mine and she bobbed her head up down.

"Mommy asked me to check on you because Baba has gone to pick Chachu up from the airport and they will be here any minute! So you better come down soon!" She was a talking parrot that's what Manik had named her.

She was an unbelievably intelligent child. Her memorization skills were extra ordinary. She never ever forgets whatever the instructions she has been instructed with.

"Okay baby. I am almost done! Me bus scarf karlon then I'll join you!" I spoke with a sigh and she gave me a toothy smile before running off the staircase.

"Aram say!" I shouted as usual but ofcourse Ms. Malhotra was least bothered. I rubbed my forehead and came back inside the room.

Coming back towards the dressing mirror I quickly pinned the scarf and gave myself a final looking.

The purple gown with golden upper was looking perfectly designed and the matching scarf was adding to the beauty. I sat on the bed to slip in the heels. (Picture in the media box.)

Okay having a tall husband was really tasking because now I have to wear heels everytime to match his height. Though he was against my heels but Mukti Bhabi was strict about the beauty of our couple.

Fastening the strap on I rushed to pick up the lighter from the drawer to lit the candles up. For the first time it was me who was decorating the room.

Manik was into all this more. He used to decorate our room every now and then sometimes with reason and sometimes without any reason. Whenever I used to ask what's the occasion he used to say.

"Bus esay he mera dil chah raha tha!"

I knew he wanted to make me feel special that's why. So today I have decided to make him feel special.

One second...have I told you guys what is the occasion?

No you haven't Nandini! You have been rambling since long but kuch btaya nahi!Queen spoke making a bad face and I slapped my forehead litting up the first candle.

So hey guys it's our first wedding Anniversary. Exactly a year before I and Manik got married in London.

Yes we had left India. I sold Murthy interprises and bought shares in Malhotra Industries. It was a big decision. Manik didn't want me to sale it but I didn't want to do anything with business so I handed over everything to Manik and since one year I was a typical house wife while Manik had joined Baba's business along with Abhi Bhaiya.

I used to cook, I used to watch Tv, I used to go to shopping with Mukti Bhabi. My life was normal. Although Manik had asked me to come to office and take over my part of business but I was not ready. I was more happy in enyoing a normal life instead of that robotic which I was living since years.

Manik had opened my account here too. The shares which I had in the industry, Manik used to transfer all the profit money from my shares in my account with honesty. But I never got the chance to use that money because Manik had fixed a drawer in our bedside table and he used to fill that drawer with money randomly.

He was perfect in every frame. He was my Mr. Perfect.

He had gone to India for some business and today he was coming back. He was unaware of the surprise I have had planned for him moreover he was so busy in his meetings that he had also forgot today's day.

"It's okay Manik! Mjjhy tou yad haina! I'll make this night special for you just the way you have always had made every second of my life beautiful!" I whispered to myself litting up the last candle and got up from the floor.

Aiyappa bus ab sb achay say ho jye.

I was giving one final look to the room when the door knocked again.

I guess Manik is here so that means my Mr. Subconscious is here too!Queen shouted in excitement and before I could react.

"Nandu betaa?" I heard Baba's annoyyed voice and I smiled shaking my head.

Aray. Manik k Baba! Mjy laga mery wo hoon gay! Queen said with a disappointed cry and glared at it.

Mery wo?? Seriously.

"Jee Baba aa rahi hoon!" I spoke turning off the light and opened the door to see Baba standing with a helpless face which made me giggle.

"What's wrong handsome Man?" I asked still giggling as I saw him struggling with his bow tie.

"See! Ya set he nahi ho rahi hai. Bola bhi hai Mukti ko k mjy esi cheezain na diya kary pehn'ny ko! Par wo sunti he nahi!" Baba spoke scratching his head and I shook my head coming forward setting it cleanly.

"See all done!" I spoke rubbing my palm over the smoothness of his blazer and he sighed in relief.

"Thankyou my darling daughter and you look so fascinating! Manik is so gone today!" He said with a naughty grin and let out a hearty laugh slapping to his shoulder.

Yes I used to share an amazing bond with my father in law. If I would say that he was the initiator of this relationship then that would be more correct.

After throwing Neyonika into the jail where she will be rotting in for her whole life Baba came to me and apologized even if it wasn't his fault. And that's how we started having a father daughter relationship.

I held his hands and kissed them slowly. I was really thankfull to all the Malhotra's for making my life normal. For giving me normal treatment. For not making me feel like was an alien.

"Baba!" I started slowly looking into his eyes. He was smiling warmly at me. "Did I ever thanked you for being with me? For accepting me? For giving me the father's love more then I ever deserved? This whole one year??" I asked in an emotional tone as tears shone in my eyes and Baba cupped my cheeks.

"Yes my baby. You have thanked me 100 times!" Baba said in a happy tone nodding his head. I bite my lips keeping myself from crying.

"Then I want to thank you for 101th time! Thank you Baba Jaani!" I spoke hugging him tighlty and he hugged me back.

"Your always welcome! And I wish I could go into the past and undo all the pain you went through beta! I am so sorry! I know it's not my fault but still!" He whispered in my ear and I felt really emotional so I quickly backed off shaking my head.

"No Baba! Today is a happy day and we will not talk about the past yeah?" I spoke wiping my eyes and trying make my voice cheerful to which he nodded enthusiastically.

Before we could converse further..

"Maan Chachu aa gye!!!!!!!!" Melissa shouted from the hall and my heartbeat went wild all of a sudden.

Baba was now going down the staircase gesturing me to come alonf and I was standing there holding to my heart which was racing hell fast.

Okay buddy! You need to calm down.

I tried to scold my heart and smiled to myself foolishly.

In this whole week I had interacted with Manik very less because he was really busy. We didn't get the time to have video chats due to difference too but I didn't mind because I knew he was doing it for us for our better future.

Manik had once said that one of the reasons he loves me alot because I am not a noisy wife. I am the most understanding lady he could ever get.

So...I would be actually seeing him after so many days and that too with such surprise.

I am nervous Queen! I exclaimed fisting my hands over my chest.

No Need Nandini! Manik's gonna love it! Queen spoke in a duh kinda tone and I frowned on it's attitude. Now please excuse me I have to meet my bae! It said again and dismissed me mercilessly.

Bae? Seriously? Manik k subconsccious k sath reh reh kar meri bechari queen bhi filmy ho gai hai!

Aa leny do aj tou choronge ni isko me!

I was busy in my own thoughts making bad faces and suddenly as planned the lights went off.

There was actually a pindrop silence and...

"Abay ooo? Light kidar gai?" Manik roared grumpily in his famous tone and I bite my lips to hold back a giggle.

"Koi hai?? Nandini? Baba?!" Now Manik was calling hell annoyed and I run down the staircase in haste to reach the candles but before I could place my feet on the floor my foot tripped on the last floor.

Ho gya kachra!

Átleast that's what I thought but...

Wait what?

I didn't fall?

Suddenly I felt the familiar colonge scent which makes my nerves go woo-woo and I feel always intoxicated my it, hit my nostrils.

My racing heart came to an actuall halt as my head fell in a strong chest and I was in his manly arms which have had the audacity to hide me away from the cruel world.

I inhaled sharply and his grip on my form tightened.

ONE WHOLE FUCKING WEEK!

How much I missed him.

MANIK...

I could feel him burying his nose in my scarf which he always does and taking deep breaths.

"Manik!" I whispered meekly wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Meri Jaan!" His loved fill whispered hit my senses as he pressed his lips on my ear over the fabric and I felt tears stinging in my eyes.

"Tum aa gye!" Wow Nandini! What a question!

I was now fisting his cotton shirt in my hands, digging my face deeper in his chest.

"Main jahan bhi chala jaon Nandini wapas tou hamesha tmhry pass he aana hai mjy!" He was still whispering and I couldn't feel more blessed!

"Manik!" I was at loss of words.

"Hmm! Main sun raha hoon!" He spoke lovingly as I felt him teasing the brooch on my hijab.

"I...! I mis--missed you Hubby!" I choked on my own words and he chuckled softly.

His signature reaction to my 'miss yous'.

Oh how much I love this laugh of his.

"I missed you more wifey! More then you can even think of!" His words had so much sincerity as he placed his lips on my forehead now cupping my cheeks and I bite my lips to refrain from crying.

Before I could talk further.

"Abhi tum logon ka coo-chi-coo ho gya ho tou me lights on kardon?" Cabir's chirpy voice broke out trance and I realized we were still standing in the dark.

Oh shooot!

And suddenly the lights came...

"SURPISE!!! HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!"

_______________________________

So how was the chapter!?

More fun is coming soon and I'll try to be as regular as I could manage.

Till then lemme know how much you missed these MaNan?

Eid Mubarak. Love. Cheers.

Mawara Ejaz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 24.7K 53
Indian FMC X British MC She fell for the boy who's actually villain of the story
44.6K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
258K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
13.1K 627 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness