Young Justice one shots

By multishipperyjttfan

These are going to be Young Justice one shots... If any dark themed or ship comes up there will be a warning... More

Mall
Worried
Dick Grayson X Reader
Conner Kent X Reader
Talent
How could you Supermartian
Reader's Family
Conner X Kind hearted Reader
Conner X Reader
Date (Traught)
Aqualad X Reader
Saving Conner
Switching (WallyxZatanna)
Jade X Roy
Wally X Reader
Games
Conner X Reader
Hide and Seek
Birthday
Kaldur X Reader
Tagged A/N

Wally X Zatanna

442 6 13
By multishipperyjttfan

*Takes place on Zatanna's Birthday.*

Wally P.O.V

So I was told yesterday by Artemis that today is Zatanna's birthday... I was thinking about what I could possibly get her.. Then it came to me. I know the perfect thing!

I ran into the store and headed down the row with Boots. She's all about Boots so she'll love it. I found a pair of black boots.

Artemis and Robin are with Zatanna as of right now to keep her out of the mountain. While Conner, Kaldur, Megan and Raquel set up a party for her.

I was suppose to be getting bolloons for it but I really needed to get her a present. How awful would it be if I didn't give her a present. She would be so mad at me if I didn't. Jeez she might never say yes when I ask if I screw this up.

I wanted to get the food but Everyone told me no because I might end up eating it before I get to MJ.

After I picked up the boots I put it in a bag with Happy Birthday on the side then headed to get balloons.

I finally got back and darted into the kitchen. Megan was making a birthday cake for her. Megan was currently putting Zatanna's favorite color on for the icing.

I walked into the living room. Conner was getting a pinata set up. Kaldur had games set out... Mainly games little kids play at their birthday party, I hope she likes those. It was a spare of the moment throw together. Everyone found out yesterday about her birthday so we couldn't go some where to throw one it wasn't enough time in advance. I just hope she likes everything including my gift.

Raquel was putting up a Happy Birthday sign right where as soon as you walk in you can see it.

We had all the gifts put on the coffee table so I put mine down.

Zatanna P.O.V

So Robin, Artemis and I we're heading back to the mountain after our mall trip. Even though they didn't buy anthing I bought some clothing. Might as well get myself something. I offered to get lunch for us but both of them said 'No.' They are acting a bit weird.

When we get  to the mountian. I don't see anyone else and the place was kinda dark.

"Uh.. Guys?" I asked.
"Maybe they're in the living room?" Robin responded. So I walked in the living room to hear a  them and justice league members yelling 'SUPRISE.'

Wally ran up and hugged me... It was kinda random but I'm not going to say I didn't like it because that's a lie.

"Happy Birthday Zatanna." Megan squealed.
"Thanks!" I said back smiling.

Just when I thought things couldn't get better for me Wally runs over to me holding a bag with Happy Birthday on the side.

"I hope you like it... I wasn't to sure what to get  and I'm so sorry if you don't like it, please don't hate me!" Wally said... Wow never seen him act like that and for some reason I kinda liked it.
I gently took the bag and saw what was inside. It was BOOTS! One I wanted so bad. What I did was a little irrational but what can you say... I was happy.

I kissed him. I was just so happy to have them and friends... Especially like Wally that make me feel like a princess.

Author Note: I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please tell me your thoughts. This was a request from @polli2123.

If you have a request I would love to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 3 18
Book two in my Spoiler series Book 1 is called Spoiler Warning!!
80K 2.3K 16
Kayla Carlisle, bitten by a radioactive spider and given in-human abilities. On the field she is well known for being the witty, smart and headstrong...
873K 13.5K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...
31.3K 1.5K 43
'Just how far can one walk the path that has been set for them by others?' [Young justice]