Why Are You So Cute? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his hou... More

|i|
|ii|
|iii|
|iv|
|v|
|vi|
|vii|
|viii|
|ix|
|x|
|xi|
|xii|
|xiii|
|xiv|
|xvi|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|xxi|
|xxii|
|xxiii|
|xxiv : end|

|xv|

1.5K 161 240
By dYnAmIc_123

Hey guyz!!!
It is an update after sooo long!!!
I am happy back being writing it.❤️
Thank you for all the support till now..And guyzz my user ID is now
dYnAmIc_123.....

Hard core apologies for a late update....I hope you will like today's chapter ..❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading❤️❤️
_____________________________________

"Bholi Surat Dil ke Khote!
Naam bade aur Darshan Chote!
Hoooo! Bholi Surat Dil ke Khote!
Naam bade aur darshan chote!"

Sings Swara for the nth time. While Ragini chuckles yet again. They both were in the kitchen doing some work and were about to sleep.

"C'mon Swara sing next..."
Says Ragini.

"I don't know the next lyrics..."

"Hehehe..... Ohkay then you keep continuing.."
Chuckles Ragini as she goes to the room.

The moment she reaches her room she finds her phone which was ringing and it cuts. Immediately, She picks up the phone and her eyes widen seeing 29 missed calls of Laksh in a go.

"Oh my God!! 29 missed calls by Laksh. He must be saying something important to me...I should call him back!!"
But before she could call, here comes Laksh's another call and she picks it up in a go!

Laksh stands up in happiness and starts grinning widely!

"Finallly!! She picked the call!!"
He composes himself.

On the other side..

"Hello Laksh! Is everything fine?? Are you okay??? What happened? I am sorry!! I was in the kitchen...couldnt pick your call!!! Hello!! Laksh??"
She says in tension.

"Heey Relax Ragini!! Relax!! Everything is fine...Calm down cupcake! Calm down!"

"But there were 29 missed calls of yours..."

"Actually I wanted to talk to you badly!"
He says sheepishly.

"Anything important?? Say na!!"
She asks him.

"No no no!! Nothing important!! Just like this!! I was thinking about you!!"
He says.

"You were thinking about me?? Why?"
Ragini asks blushing.

"So you want me to think about someone else...?? Arey you are my soon to be wife..I should think about you..no??"
He asks..She smiles more.

"Yes.."
She just nods in his yes.

"You really want me to think about you?"
He says teasing. She widens her eyes...

"No no no! There is nothing like that!!"
She immediately covers up.

"Ohkay Fine...I will not think of you if that's what you want!! Ill be seeing some other girl!!"
He says teasing her more.

"Laakkkssshhh.....Stop teasing please!!"
Ragini whines like a kid and he laughs there. She makes a cute frowny pouty face but her eyes smiling hearing his laugh.

Both go to their respective balconies and talk more all the while smiling and blushing.

"Hmmm...How did you remember me today??"
She asks.

"From today I will remember you everyday till our marriage!"
He says.

"Matlab!?"
(Means?)
She asks.

"Matlab ki I will talk to you everyday on phone till our marriage!!"
He says.

"Really..? You will call everyday?"
She says blushing.

"No!!! "
He shouts a bit! She frowns.

"But abhi toh you said that you will talk to me everyday!!"

"Yes I will talk to you everyday but inbetween you should also call na!! Is it fair that we talk for hours and my mobile phone bills makes my Great Dad lay in debts!!"

"Ohhhh...hahaha..Okay fine!! Kanjoos...We will call each other on alternative days?"
She asks.

"No!'
He denies again.
She frowns again..

"Now what happened?"

"Lets do onething we will meet once no twice no thrice in a week then it wont be necessary to call. You will also save your bills and me too...."

She blushes hard at this but says..

"Once is okay!!"

" Every Saturday?"
He exclaims.

"Okay!"
She replies shyly.

"4:30...evening at Barista?"

"Okay.."

"Ill pick you up from your house.."
She blushes more.

"Its not needed.."

"And I will drop you too.."
He says ignoring the last thing.

"As you wish.."
She wasnt able to control herself...

"Its final then...So...what are you doing?"

Here Swara enters into the room and looks at Ragini blushing and talking to Laksh.

"To whom is she talking blushing this hard? Is this even a question Swara? Offcourse to Laksh!! Hmmmm...not bad!! Sooo cute! Let her talk uske baad toh saans lena bhi mushkil krdoongi iska!!"
(After she completes her love talk, Ill tease her this much that it will be difficult for her to even breathe..)

And she goes from there.

Resuming to Ragini and Laksh...

"Nothing I was just going to sleep when saw your missed calls...and....what were you doing?"
Ragini asks him.

"I already told you..."

"What?"

"I was thinking about you!"

"Laksh please stop now...I am feeling.."

"Shy?? Haaye!! Tera yun sharmaana mere dil par jaise basant ritu ka aana!!! Aaha!! I love it when you feel shy and when you blush!!! Your red cheeks look like cherry tomatoes..."
(Your shyness is like spring season on my heart!)

"What has happened to you Laksh!? I cant bear it anymore!!! Please!?"
She was by this time all red.

"Hahahahah...Okay okay...I guess its sufficient for today? Talk to you tomorrow cupcake!! Good night...Sweet dreams...Dream about me!"
He says.

"Good Night..And yeah I always do dream about you...Bye!"
And she cuts the call.

The smile on her face, the blush on her face....She was looking so cute...

Here Laksh goes on his bed smiling widely...It was a sheepish one and then he falls on the bed still grinning.

"Hehehehe....My cupcake...! My Ragini... Hihihihi....Pyaar deewana hota hai mastaana hota hai darara rarara dararara rarara.... lalala....lalala...La...La...La..zzzzz"
And he sleeps content fully.

With Ragini...

She was all lost in her happy thoughts when she heard some song playing in her background. She turns to see Swara in same getup in what she was, was standing and dancing while Laksh's photo was on a table.

She looks confused.

Music was:- 🎶 Dil ka Telephone...

Swara was dancing madly enacting Ragini.

Jab aaye teri yaad
Mudke jaati nahi,
Saiyyan ab toh neend
Bhi mujhko aati nhi...

She dances giving hillarious expressions and lip syncing the lyrics pointing towards Photo of Laksh...
Ragini was looking weirdly towards her. Swara continues.

Hooo
Jab aaye teri yaad
Mudke jaati nahi
Sajna ab toh neend
Bhi mujhko aati nhi..

She dances even more now coming towards Ragini... lip syncing the lyrics with awesome expressions.

Oh Majnu Mere Yaar
Ye Laila hai Taiyaar
Hoooo jaldi se leke aaja
Ek Diamond ki ring

She picks that photo of Laksh and dances like talking to him and points Ragini as Laila then passes Ragini his photo to show diamond ring in the step... Ragini glares her.

Tere liye Dil ka Telephone
Hai Bajta Ring Ring Rara Ring
Ho mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring ring rara ring...
Ho sajna dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring ring rara ring..

Swara forms a phone of her hand and dances making Ragini extremely embarrassed now. Swara's eyes were soo much teasing Ragini...Her expressions were making Ragini so much shy...

Main Mangoon tera haath
Mujhe leja apne saath
Hoooo
Rani main teri mere
dil ka tu hi king

Ragini was glaring Swara but her inner heart was flying in happiness. She didn't know what she will do...

Tere liye Dil ka Telephone
Hai Bajta Ring Ring Rara Ring
Ho mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring ring rara ring...

Swara teased Ragini to the fullest. And Ragini was soo much blushing by now that she had to run from there. Ragini ran so fast out of the room while Swara laughs holding her stomach...

Next morning.....
Ragini was setting the bedsheets of her room when she remembers her last night conversation.

Her pov

"His call was meant for me....those 29 missed calls were just to talk to me...Is he Laksh? The one who was annoyed by my shyness! And he said that he loves when I blush?? What has gone into him? I am feeling so blooming?! And on top of that Swara's hysterical teasing....It feels so good when you are teased in name of your love interest. Oh my God! Am feeling so happy!!! The only thing which remains is to bring this Sanskaar on line. The one thing about which am happy is that he is normal. Him behaving as a child pinched me a lot!! God never bring such tough situations in anybody's life....."
And she resumes her work.

In the Maheshwari Mansion....

"Jiji!!!Please tell of how much age am looking?"
Sujata comes walking in her new saree. Annapoorna who was busy with some work was thinking how to shut this unstoppable chatterbox only then Laksh comes and says..

"Arey Maa...Who is this so young lady?
Chaachi..?? You? I didn't recognise you!"
He says dramatically. Annapoorna chuckles.

"Sacchh!!?? Am looking young?"

"Yes. Even younger than an unborned baby!!! Very very young!!"
Says Ramprasad.

And all laugh hard at this.
Sujata makes faces and goes from there saying..

"Only Swara recognises my true beauty. You all are duffers. Huh!!!"
She goes.

This time Laksh was the only one to Laugh hard.
He thinks...

"Ek paagal doosre paagal se hi badi jaldi impress hota hai!!"
(A mad person is only able to influence the other mad person!!!)

All look at him wierdly. He stops laughing, shruggs his shoulders and then goes from there.

With Sanskaar....

"I think it's the time to reveal my identity to Ragini and make her come in my plan!!! It's high time for my revenge on Durgaprasad Maheshwari and his son! Kavita!! I will take revenge of each and everything. But how???? "

Only then he hears Uttara and Parineeta talking about visiting Baari. He keeps his ear near to their talks.

"Bhabhi I am damn sure their kundlis are perfect for each other!! Today we have to go there as they have called the pandit!!"

"Yes Uttara....I know that. I am so happy to make Ragini my devraani. I mean she is such a solved and sweet person."

"I will get my 2 lovely bhabhis...Do you know what?? Laksh bhaiya seems love sick for hehehehe..."

"Yeah I have too noticed...whenever we talk about Ragini...he is always blushing!!!"

"Hihihihi..."

Sanskaar thinks:-
"Hihihi krti rahogi ya aage bhi badhogi?!"
(Wil you keep doing hihi or will provide me information further!)

"Accha Bhabhi...I have my projects of college. Ill come to you at lunch time."

"Sure."

And they both go.

Sanskaar:-
"Hmmmm......God gave me an opportunity himself!! I knew Bhagwaan ji that you are with me! I knew it.....Because I am right...I am feeling blessed. Now I will proceed with my plan further."
He says dramatically spreading his hands towards up.

From the heaven!
"Abey Gadhe...Main teri aankhein kholne ka plan bana raha hoon...teri iss namunepan mein saath nhi de raha hoon!! Ise maine aise kab bna diya!! Oho..ye toh uss Sujata ka beta hai..Lajmi hai ki yeh ek Namuna hai!! Radhe Radhe...."

(Oh Donkey! I am making a plan to open your eyes rather than helping you in your crazyness! When did I create him like this?? Oh how can I forget that he is son of Sujata...Its valid of him being crazzy!! Radhe Radhe...)

Soon...its evening and all Maheshwaris set for Baari. Sanskaar had learnt his lines he was supposed to speak infront of Swara and Ragini while here Ragini and Swara had practiced a lot of the drama they were supposed to do infront of the Maheshwaris.

Today both the sisters were in traditional...Ragini as for her in laws and Swara as to fool Sanskaar of her being Ragini.

Few minutes later,
Maheshwaris reach the Baari and Gadodias greet them.
The sisters were standing right behind elders. Laksh was looking for Ragini while Sanskaar was supposed to be looking at Ragini but due to misconception he was looking for Swara who was 'Ragini' according to him.

In simple words both were looking for the same girl who was Ragini with respect to them.

Laksh looks at Ragini and winks at her. This was seen by Swara and Sanskaar. Swara also saw that Sanskaar has watched everything. She looked towards Ragini who was about to blush and her eyes widen. She immediately says all in her ears and they both change their expressions. Swara starts shying twisting her dupatta while Ragini smirks looking in direction of Laksh. Sanskaar rolls his eyes at 'Ragini' (Swara) shying. Sisters laugh inwardly at his expressions. Herewhile, Laksh was confused looking sisters..

"Why is she looking at me like that!!! And this Swara!!! Why the heck is she blushing!!!"

Maheshwaris sit on the sofa...and Sanskaar immediately jumps saying :-

"Dupatte waali!! Dupatte waali!! Come! Play!! Dupatte waali..."

"But whom bhai!? Today both are in dupattas!!"
Uttara chuckles.

"Let him choose himself."
Says Ap. And Sanskaar goes towards Swara holding her hand and pulls her out.
All smile.

"So Pandit ji...what about the kundli matching?"
Asks Durgaprasad.

"The kundlis are perfectly matched. The pair is made for each other."
He says.

Ragini and Laksh take glances of each other smiling.

"Thats Great....and what about the shubh muhrat of engagement and marriage?..."
Parvati asks.

"Engagement can be done within in a week. Uhhmm after 6 days...i.e. Friday..you may proceed with engagement rituals."
He says.

"Fantastic....!"
Exclaims Sujata, Uttara and Parineeta.

"About Marriage....there is a shubh muhrat in next month end....and after that it is after an year!"
He says.

"No!!!"
Exclaims Laksh.
All look at strangely.
He composes himself...

"I mean an year will be too late..eheheh..."
He puts his head down. All look at him teasing.

"Ohoooo....Maa lets make it in a month. Ise bhut jaldi hai."
(He is in a hurry.)
Says Adarsh winking.

All chuckle.

"I think it will be better in a month."
Says Shekhar.

"As you wish."
Ramprasad says.

And they shake their hands...Finally Raglak's marriage is fixed....

Screen freezes on everyone's happy faces..
______________________________________

Sooooo??
How is the update?

I hope you all liked it?

The most loved part!?

Will Sanskaar be able to reveal his truth?

How will Swara react?

To know more,
Stay tuned to Why are you so cute?!!
️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till then,
Bye
Take care
Love love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
229K 8.6K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
28.6K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
2.8K 193 3
Girls love fairytales...agree? Girls love reading novels...agree? Girls silently wish for their life partner to be someone like a romance novel hero...