The One You Wanted (mxm)

By matty-lee-bee

Jonah Corey is going about his daily life as one does when they have a secret, scared for anyone to find out... More

1 - Stories
2 - What's Your Name?
3 - First Impressions
4 - Victim
5 - New Emotions
7 - Misery
8 - The Piano Room
9 - The Yearbook
10 - Angry
11 - Over It
12 - You
13 - Night to Remember
14 - Stockholm Syndrome
15 - Murderer
16 - Grand Arrest
THE END

6 - Morgan Ried

5.3K 182 10
By matty-lee-bee

Jonah

Jonah's body had already shut itself down within twenty four hours. The same thing happened last time. He was purely running off of some other force. He himself had no idea what was going on and had what he could only describe as a frenzy happening inside of his mind. His physical being was just existing on its own.
He was like this until the man he had been taken by wrapped his fingers around Jonah's neck. When he did so, all of the things inside of his mind flooded out into the open. He was trapped inside of a flashback and it kept replaying.

-

Jonah snapped out of his impaired state of mind and the only thing he could do was cry, especially when he remembered where he was.
He sat on the gray tile floor in nothing but a towel and underwear, with clothing dropped at his feet. As he look up, he noticed that the man was in the room and watching him intently. Although, he had a concerned look on his face.

The boy knew what he had looked like in this moment. Tears streaking his face and his eyes red from not sleeping or eating. He thought that the man might get upset with him, so he pushed himself back towards the bed wishing for him to leave the room. But he didn't. He stood there and stared as Jonah let himself cry.

"Um..." the man finally spoke, "here" was all he said and kneeled to pick up the clothing from the floor and walked to give it to him. Jonah could only nod, simply because his words would surface as more sobs. He waited for the man to exit the room, but instead, he just continued to stare. He felt uneasy under his gaze and pushed back into the bed even farther.

He waited for another minute or so, before he put the clothing on that he had been given. He felt safer in the clothing due to it being far too big for him. As he occupied himself with this, the man had finally turned and left the room, allowing the door to slam shut, making Jonah jump.

-

It had been what felt like three or four days. Jonah wasn't truly certain on how much time had passed since he'd been in this mess. He'd been given the bare minimum to survive, and had been slipping in and out of his own body every so often.
He thought that the man had lost some of his anger towards him. No longer did he shout when Jonah went blank, nor did he get aggressive and violent anymore.

Although, today was different. The man had not been in the room all day. He typically came down to deliver a small portion of food and water.
He had not given Jonah anything all day and he was feeling the effects of it. His stomach grumbled at the very thought of food. He was already consuming significantly less than he was used to.
Lacking in energy, the boy curled himself into a ball and began to shut down again.

He felt his body start trembling and his heart rate speeding up. He couldn't get a grasp on his breath as his rib cage convulsed. Finally, it happened, his body took over.
He was aware of his surroundings and his thoughts, he was just paralyzed in his own skin. His body moved for him and he couldn't tell it where to go. It moved itself off of instinct. His body stared pacing around the room even though he knew it had low energy. It was as if it was trying to calm his own mind down.
He repeated the same pattern around the room before tiring and then lied down to rest for a moment. Except, it wasn't a moment, it was until the next day.

-

Jonah was still asleep when the door to the room opened loudly and caused him to open his bleary eyes. They were still getting adjusted to the low light as he felt something hit the bed followed by footsteps and the door closing. He had jumped off of the bed and onto the floor, in turn, hurting his ankle as he backed into the wall.

When his eyes fully adjusted, he found a girl slumped over on the ground. He slowly walked to her and stooped down to look at her closely. She had black hair and a dark complexion. She was wearing a dark blue slip and a silver necklace that had the letter 'M' hanging from the chain.
She wore no shoes, nor did she have anything on her person, just as Jonah had been. Accept, he had noticed something odd about her leg. It had a different colouration as compared to the rest of her. It was almost completely a different color, until Jonah had noticed a silver hing at her ankle. She hadn't a leg on the left side.

-

It was not until three hours later that the girl awoke. She had shifted multiple times through the hours but had yet to open her eyes.
When she did, Jonah was still by her and watching intently. The girl pushed herself against the bed frame desperately trying to get away with widened eyes.

"It's okay, it's okay" he held a steady hand out to her to calm her down.
She was hyperventilating and kept trying to push herself away.

"I- I was taken too" Jonah tried to keep a calm tone but really he was freaking out inside.

"H- How long have you been in here?"
The girls voice was in a low whisper and sounded mildly hoarse.

"A week, maybe" he sat back from his position into a cross-legged one on the floor.
The girl nodded and swallowed the air she had been holding within her throat, "I'm Jonah, by the way" he replaced his hand to the same position as earlier, expecting her to shake it.

"Morgan" she did not take his gesture and shake his hand. She just seemed to relax a bit and drop her knees from her chest, to put them in the same place as Jonah's.

"Do you know what happened to me?" Morgan questioned as she fiddled with her necklace.

"I'm not totally sure, but for me, I talked to the man who brought me here at a bar where I work. I think he roofied me and then brought me here"

"Oh, who is he? I can't remember how I got here at all"

"Well, he is kind of tall and has dark hair, almost black eyes and wears a suit most of the time"

Her eyes grew even wider, "I talked to him at the coffee shop I was at! He was all dark and mysterious but I felt odly compelled to speak to him!" Morgan's face looked as if she had swallowed an insect and wanted to throw up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.1K 26
Evan isn't keen on the idea of switching schools in his last year of high school, until uncovering his classmate's secret gives him a reason to stick...
16.3K 724 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
4.9K 60 30
Jonah discovers that he is gay, but there is a problem he does not want to be gay. The longer he waits to come out and accept himself the worse his a...
32.5K 815 35
A depressed Cyrus figuring out his life and what is happening to him.