Portal To Erdas

Da aidanrocks43211

Lloyd is a Senior at his School, Sy Mary's College. he is bullied, picked on, and most importantly alone, wit... Altro

Portal To Erdas
Lloyd meets Conor
Lloyd meets the rest of the gang.
Kelvin and Seth
Lloyd's Secret Story
Shade The Panther
motherly love
update
Jealousy, forgiveness and confession
Runaway boy

Lloyd's Scars

38 3 0
Da aidanrocks43211

Last time on Portal to ERDAS

Lloyd learns that His stepfather is in Erdas

Lloyd joins the greencloaks

Lloyd summons Shade the Black Panther

Now

Tarik: Lloyd, time to get up, it's noon and have to get moving if we want to get the next talisman.

Tarik explained to Lloyd about their mission, and the talisman that holds specific powers

Lloyd rubs his eyes and wakes up, finds he slept on Shade, he petted shades fur and shade looked on at Lloyd and purred.

Lloyd: Alright, come on Shade we have to get up, I just need to get dressed.

Tarik: Of course. We will be waiting

5mins later, Abeke walks into Lloyds tent, and finds huge dark blood lashes across Lloyds back, she slowly walks back out of tent and gasped at what she saw. Lloyd's back was covered in scars and welts, no wonder he can't sleep. She went to the others and told them what she saw, the others looked at the tent and grew worried, but they knew they must wait until Lloyd tells them about it.

Lloyd finally stepped out of tent, wearing a green t-shirt and black jeans. His brown hair was styled like always. He walked up to his friends and Tarik.

Lloyd: Sorry, I took a while, had to find appropriate fashion for myself.

Conor: yeah of course, well we must get a move on, in the night so that conquerors don't track us. 'Conor tried changing the subject, about Lloyds Scars'.

Tarik: Yes, but just remember we still need to stay warned, some conquerors are bonded to nocturnal animals. Alright let's go.

They are all started walking, Conor and briggans in the front of the group to scope out danger and cause he has best sense of smell. Tarik behind Abeke and Meilin at the middle and Rollan then Lloyd taking the rear.

Rollan slowed down to talk to Lloyd

Rollan: How are you really, I don't need Essix eyesight to see a problem.

Lloyd: um, yeah just a dream I had while sleeping, but It was different, I had a dream about my ex friend Kelvin and Seth in Erdas, I don't know why, and I see Zerif with them. But it's just a dream, it's not like they are actually here...right.

Rollan: Of course, how could they, unless they found the portal as well, they could have followed you. Look don't worry about it, we are waiting on Lenori's vision, once she sees something she sends us a note, on what she saw

Lloyd: oh okay, that makes me feel much better, just yeah I left them in the past for a reason, I don't want them in my life anymore.

Rollan: understandable, after what you told us last night. So, there is nothing else.

Lloyd: Yes, really I'm fine Rollan, just getting used to my new life, is all.

Rollan: Yeah fair point, but you'll tell me and the gang if something happens right.

Lloyd: yeah, of course I will.

Rollan knew Lloyd was lying for good reasons, but Lloyd needs to learn to trust, and Rollan swore to help Lloyd out whenever.

Both Rollan and Lloyd stayed quite for a long time, following the gang to their new location.

Lloyd's thought
Rollan, I don't know what I'm feeling for him, he is handsome, but I am most definitely not gay, cause I also like girls as well, was this denial, am I falling for Rollan. He has been nothing but kind, concerned, and the friend he has always wanted, same goes for Conor, Abeke, and Meilin, but with Rollan it feels different.

Rollans thought
Why does he have to lie to me, why can't he tell me about his scars, I mean maybe if I tell him about my past and my scars, maybe he'll say something about his. I don't know what to do about him, but ever since meeting him, he has been a friendly open guy, not too mention quite handsome... wait what no, nononono I am not falling for Lloyd. But everytime he laughs, cries, smiles, I feel wierd and different for him. I am protective of him, I feel like I am falling for him, but I just doesn't know how Lloyd feels about him.

Both Lloyd and Rollan looked at each other, for the first few seconds they blushed then at the same time, they both looked away smiling.

END OF THOUGHTS

Tarik: Alright children we will camp here for the time being until we hear from Lenori. For now Lloyd you need to start training, but before that, you need to pick primary weapon, your secondary and your tertiary.

Lloyd: yes, I've been waiting for my opportunity to train. Um what weapons am I able to pick.

Tarik: any weapon that pulls you in.

Lloyd: well my secondary weapon is my barehands, so Wrestling, and fighting in general. My primary weapon will be a berserk chain (looked it up on internet, it looked cool), and my tertiary will just be the trusty old sword.

Meilin: Why did you pick the berserk chain, no one has used that weapon in years.

Lloyd: Well, my mother told me stories about my idiot father, about his battles, he always used a berserk chain, it was his weapon he always used, and I want to use it, and it helps me get close in range with my enemy and drop them.

Meilin: I can't argue with that, it's good you chose the sword as well, always good to have sword on your side.

Lloyd: why else do you think I chose it, well let's get training shall I.

Lloyd: I think I might try out my own skills first. Is that okay

Tarik: Of course, kids with me now, we need to talk... About you know who's back.

All nodded and followed Tarik to build up camp, but also to gain Lloyd's trust.

Lloyd stood in the open, eyes closed concentrating, and thinking about his stepfather, he moved him aside got angry and started to train hard with his chosen weapon.

Tarik: Alright, Abeke, you saw Lloyds scars right, we need to treat them, they might be infected.

Abeke: Yes, but how do we get him to tell us.

Lloyd came out of nowhere.

Lloyd: tell us what exactly??? I heard my name, what's going on

Abeke: um, Lloyd, I don't know how to tell you this, but I saw your scars on your back.

Lloyd froze

Lloyd: W..what, how, no one was suppose to see them, how did you find out.  'lloyd started getting fidgety and angry'.

Abeke: I'm sorry, I came in the tent to see what you were doing, and why you were taking long, and I accidentally saw your back.

Lloyd turned and headed for his tent

Lloyd: I accept your apology, but I still wanted to wait to tell you guys. This stuff ain't easy to tell

Rollan: why couldn't you tell us, don't you trust us now.

Lloyd stopped and faced Rollan

Lloyd: of course I trust all of you, but when people see my scars, they see me as hideous and they just don't talk to me, it's why I'm the freak of the school.

Rollan: and you think we won't want to be your friends.

Lloyd: I just don't want to lose what I have Rollan, I thought you all would see me as a freak.

Rollan: We would never, we are your friends, we want to help you, we want your trust

Conor: Exactly, we are here for you know, and we always will be, but you also need to meet us half way, now turn around and let us see your back, just In case of infections.

Lloyd: Okay, fine, please don't freak out.

All: We promise.

Lloyd started to take of is t shirt, he started getting scared and fidgety, he finally took his shirt off. He showed his back and torso, and what they saw was horror. He had long scars along his back, torso, and carved on both his shoulders stated 'FREAK'. Lloyd started getting nervous, and started to tear up, he sat on the ground and put his hand over his heart.

Rollan embraced Lloyd first, and hugged him, Rollan looked into Lloyds eyes and saw fear and pain.

Rollan: Lloyd are you okay

Lloyd started screaming out in pain, as his back started to agonizing in pain. He couldn't stop, it hurt so much. He kept on screaming into the ground as his back felt like it was on fire.

Rollan didn't know what to do, he was worried for him he was looking at his new friend feeling helpless. "Tarik, why is he in pain, what do we do".

Tarik: His scars are most definitely infected, his back is flaring up as well. We can't do anything until the pain has passed I'm afraid.

Rollan looked down at his screaming friend, and couldn't help but tear up, he looked at Conor, Abeke and Meilin, they all were crying as well for their new friend. Suddenly, the screaming stopped, and Lloyd fell unconscious due to pain.

Rollan was first at his side and put Lloyds head in his lap, he massaged his fingers through Lloyds hair, and leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, 'I promise Lloyd, I won't let anyone harm you again'. Soon Rollan laid next Lloyd, falling asleep next to Lloyd, with Meilin, Abeke, and Conor joining them.

Next morning.

Lloyd woke up, seeing Rollan next the him, with a protective arm over him. He forgot what happened last night. He turned to his left and found Conor, and the girls on Conor's left also asleep. Lloyd put Rollans arms off of him, and sat up.

Rollan: Your awake, we all were worried about you last night you know, you fell unconscious, do you always go through pain like that.

Lloyd: Unfortunately yes, every five days I go through pain. It feels like, I'm there getting abuse again I can't take this anymore, I want to kill Zerif, Rollan, I want him gone, and thanks for helping me.

Rollan: that is so shit, don't worry that makes the two of us, including Meilin, Abeke and Conor.

Lloyd: Unfortunately yes, Zerif has alot to do with it tho, he has a device that inflicts pain to me. That's why I screamed last night. I just want these hideous scars gone Rollan, I can't stand them anymore.

Rollan: WHAT!!! We need to tell Tarik about this, but first we need Meilin.  MEILIN WAKE UP.

Meilin: What, I'm up, why are you screaming.... 'She looked and Lloyd'. Oh Lloyd are you okay.

Lloyd: yeah I'm fine now better than what happened last night, Rollan can catch you up.

Rollan: Meilin, produce Jhi, she might be able to heal Lloyds scars, bruises and welts.

Meilin: OF COURSE WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT.

In a flash Jhi appeared.

Meilin: Jhi, we need you to heal Lloyds scars for us can you do that.

Jhi looked up at Meilin, and nodded, Jhi walked to Lloyd and started to lick his scars, welts on his back and torso. In a flash Lloyds scars disappeared, his bruises gone and welts healed up, the only thing that stayed visible was the scars on his two shoulders.

Straight away, Lloyds face brightened up, he stood up, and for the first time he felt no pain, he still felt wierd cause of his shoulder, but why complain when i feel betyer .

Lloyd: I.. I feel nothing... I'm not in pain anymore besides my should. Haven't felt like this in years. Thank you Jhi and Meilin. omg I feel great.

Lloyd ran and did a front flip, and smiled.

Both Rollan and Meilin smiled and laughed at Lloyd. While Conor and Abeke woke up, not knowing what happened. Lloyd catched them up about what happened. His friends all hugged him, and once again he felt like home.

SUDDENLY....

Tarik: Note from Lenori, seems like Zerif recruited new members.

'I have seen a vision of two boys landing in Erdas, and they both joined allegiance to Zerif. They are known as Kelvin and Seth'. Tarik read aloud. For the first time, Lloyds face turned red, he was so angry. His enemies are in Erdas and he is not happy one bit.

Rollan: Lloyd isn't Seth and Kelvin your ex friends.

Lloyd: Yes, they are here in Erdas, fighting with my stepfather, I can't believe Kelvin would chose my stepfather over me. He's gonna get it, so is Seth.

All: we are right with you Lloyd.

Lloyd stood up, Shade stepped in front Lloyd, and became a tattoo over his heart. Lloyd looked on in surprise.

Lloyd: Thank you shade.

Abeke: you did it, you earned Shades trust. Now you'll unlock more secrets about shade. Chest is an unusual spot, Essix also goes passive over Rollans chest.

Lloyd: can't wait to work more with Shade, Abeke oh and yeah I already knew Essis was over his chest. Tarik when do we leave for the next talisman.

Tarik: Tomorrow morning, we leave to Eura, as we must find a new talisman, that has been hidden for centuries, guarded by Barren the one eyed scarred brown bear. He is nothing like us or Zerif has battled.

Rollan: Tarik, Zerif is the reason why Lloyds back is always in pain, every five days Zerif has a device that inflicts pain to Lloyd.

Tarik's face changed.

Tarik: We need to find Zerif ASAP if we want to stop him from using the device. Lloyd we will stop this, I promise you this

Lloyd: I believe you, we need get a move on, if want to get the next Talisman, don't worry about me, I'm tougher than I look, of Zerif is looking for the Talisman, we'll probably see them, as they'll be looking for the talisman as well.

Everyone nodded their heads and agreed with Lloyd. They all unpacked camp, and headed off in the direction of the one eyed scarred brown bear

To be continued...

Sorry kinda dragged alot. But what a great chapter right. We find out Rollans and Lloyds feeling for each other. They find out about Lloyds scars. Shade becomes a tattoo over Lloyds heart, and Lloyd find out Kevlin and Seth are in Erdas. What a surprise.

Stay tuned till next chapter.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Briffin Da Lover4them

Storie d'amore

34.7K 562 26
Griffin was basically invisible no one Would notice him not even his parents his dad an alcoholic and mother somewhere partying. What happens when th...
IV-Chrysoberyl Da SoulinxTBA

Mistero / Thriller

855 34 12
53 Former classmates met in their former classroom after graduation. They don't have any memories after the graduation so everything to them is blurr...
6.4K 343 8
From one dimension to another, you were warped into an unknown portal that was connected to a wormhole which lead to a whole other world on the other...
41.2K 1.8K 16
❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that guy tried to get closer to what's mine...