New Beginnings - Lukercy / Ch...

By ClarieStars

Disclaimer : I have no authority over the books or characters, that belongs to the original writer Rick Riord... More

Part 1
Nรฉa Archรญ
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 2

5.2K 104 39
By ClarieStars

Percy's POV

Me and Luke had been training for a while. The rest of the team joined us. They wished Luke for his birthday.

They are the best team I have chosen. I still remember the day chaos got me here like it was yesterday.

Flashback

Chaos and I flashed to an enormous throne room. It was so spectacular, olympus would look like a poor man's hut in comparison.

There were two golden thrones in the center, bigger than I have ever seen. One was empty and on the other sat a woman with pale skin, hair of the lightest blond, and extremely light blue eyes with silvery specks. She looked like the exact opposite of chaos who was dark skinned, had pitch black hair and black eyes with colourful specks.
I assumed the empty golden throne was chaos.

"This is my other half order", Chaos said looking at the woman. His eyes full of love.

"You must have read that I am neither man nor woman. Though the correct phrase would be I am both man and woman. I can chose which form to take", Chaos spoke and turned to a woman for a second.

"I was the first and only being, my first domain was the void, I then created the galaxies, universes and planets, but I did nothing to cure my lonliness, I knew I needed a companion and it needed to be someone who understood me as if they were a part of me. So instead of creating another being I divided myself to two parts. Since I was in male form when I did so Order was formed as a female. Although I still have my female form and Order can change to a male as well.", Chaos told me.

"It is  wonderful to meet you young Percy", Order said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

On both sides of the golden thrones there were silver thrones that were slightly smaller. I recognized the beings sitting on them as the primordials. I immediately fell conscious of my surroundings.

"Do not fear Perseues. This is not their evil forms that attacked you on Earth.  This is their good side who are deeply apologetic.", chaos explained.

"Dear Perseues, we primordials are able to split ourselves so we can be in multiple places together. The Gaea on Earth isn't the one you see over here, neither is Tartarus or Nyx.", explained Eros.

"The parts of our souls on Earth taking care of our domains have gone sour. My soul has gone bitter seeing continuous death and destruction on my beautiful planet. That part of my soul that resides on Earth has become as evil as any human that kills without regret", Gaea spoke.

"The part of soul that lives within the pit, has learnt the cruel ways of all monsters that have once been there. He is no more the protector assuring the evil stay in while no harm befalls a good hearted, but instead he himself has turned to a monster. I am sorry", Tartarus apologized

I nodded in understanding.

"Percy Jackson would you like to join the army of chaos. The army of Chaos is a large group of soldiers that serves justice through all galaxies. The army is divided into 4 large sector. Each sector is made up of numerous teams. Each team is to have 10 - 15 members when it begins. The rankings of the teams change every 100 years depending on their success, failures and achievements in the last 100 years" Chaos stated.

"Everyone in those Chaos Army is a champion of one of the primordials", Aether added.

"The Alpha team has had the number 1 rank for the last 200 years. If a team is able to team their number 1 position for 1000 years. The members of the team become heirs from champions.", Pontus explained.

"A primordial can have multiple champions but only one heir to his or her throne, the other champions are second, third in line and so on" Nyx continued.

"When you join the Chaos Army the blessing your receive will heighten all the powers and senses you have. It will allow your human sense like smell sight and hearing to be better.", Erebus said

"And since you are a child of Posideon you will reach the maximum level of Posideon's power", Hemera spoke.

"He disowned me am no longer his son", I told them.

"His words change nothing. You still look like him means that his blood runs through your veins. As longs as his genes is within you the blessing will activate the power. Basically it will sort of turn you into a primordial version of Posideon.", Pontus explained.

"Then one of us will choose you to be our champion and bless you and you will receive part of our power as well.", Eros added with a smile.

"Lastly the fates will bless you with one special power and your animal form.", Ananke added

"So I ask you once again Percy Jackson, would you join the Chaos Army", Order spoke

"It would be an honour, though am not sure if I could handle all that power.

"Dont fret over such trivial matters, we aren't going to push you into a battle you will train for a 100 years before you go on your first mission.", Chronos said

"Percy Jackson do you promise to use the blessings bestowed upon you only to serve the Chaos Army.", Chaos Asked

"I do", I replied

"Do you promise to use the blessings only for good and just tasks", Chaos asked

"I do", I replied

"Do you promise never to use the power to harm an innocent intentionally, in your full senses", Chaos asked.

"I do", I replied

There was a moment of silence in the room.

"Percy Jackson would you become my champion", Chaos asked me and I was shocked. I looked around the room and I saw others looked shocked too except Order.

"Is there something wrong", I asked looking at the Primordials.

"No its had just been 4000 years since I chose a champion. I had a champion she wad brave soldier from another planet Theío that does not belong to the galaxy Earth does. She fell in battle 700 years ago and I have chosen no champion since", Chaos explained

"So would you like to be my champion and for me to be your guide and guradian", Chaos asked

"It would be an honour", I said a bit overwhelmed that chaos found me worthy of being his champion when my own father didn't find me worth of being his son.

Chaos said the blessing.
Suudenly I felt a sharp pain in the back which stopped within half a minute. I took me few seconds to realize I have wings. How much I could see of the wings they looked blue and I could see my clothes have changed too.

I also noticed that I could here a lot more sounds and voices, even though no one in the throne room spoke I realised it was my improved hearing I could hear the voices from other rooms in the palace. I could know see the intricate patterns on each throne in detail.

"I thought you would want to see your new look", Chaos said creating a mirror.

I saw myself wearing a mask that covered my eyes it was blue, purple and red above the lower part was white. While the colored part looked mettalic the white section was glowing.

"You can will the glow in your mask to go even brighter. Do not fear the glow won't  harm your eyes or anyone elses it just hides your face. Though if you wish you could will it to hurt an enemy. Though it needs a lot of practice", Hemera explained.

I turned a bit to see my wings fully, I realized they weren't fully blue.

My suit looked like a body suit, it was red, blue, purple the same like my eye mask and wings.

"The colours decept you. Blue is the greatest quatinty it stands for your sincerity and loyalty, purple is the second it represent your devotion to serve in the Chaos Army and the last color red it is both for the desire of revenge you have for the people who have wronged you and the desire to fall in love and find companionship.", Chaos explained.

"We are here to announce your special power and your animal form", young champion. Clotho said

"You will sense where a persons loyalty lies and you will have the power to change it", Lachesis added

"You animal will be the a wolf. A loyal creature just as you are", Atropos finished before they disappeared.

After that chaos blessed me again and gave me the blessing of his champion and I could feel the power in my veins and it scared me to the core I tried not to show it, but I knew choas knew. He gave me a small smile. I guess it is his way of saying, it will be okay.

"Now time to choose your team.", Chronos said

I looked confused.

"You need to choose 9 to 14 people to join your team. These people will be blessed as you were, only they wont get the blessing of chaos champion, instead they will be champions of other primordials. You will be leader and commander of this team.", Order explained.

My face fell who would I choose all who I knew betrayed me. My mom and Paul were the only ones I knew but I didn't want to disrupt their peaceful lives.

"The people you chose to join can be living or dead", Order added I could see a small smile on her face. I had a larger smile on mine as soon as I heard her.

"Can I have Luke Castellan, Zoe Nightshade, Castor, Michael Yew, Bianca Di Angelo, Charles Beckendorf, Lee Fletcher, Silena Beauregard, Ethan Nakamura and Kyle Simmons as my team", I requested.

I knew Kyle was young but I knew he was skilled as well.

"You may have them as your team", Chaos agreed

"I have a request.", I said, Chaos motioned me to continue "I dont wish for them to know my identity.", I stated

"Well everyone in the Chaos Army is given a code name to use on missions by their guardian. You can keep that as your permanent name", Order said and I nodded positively.

"As your guide and guardian I name you after my first domain the void. I choose the name Kenós for you. Do you accept.", Chaos asked

"I accept",

"Choose a name by which your team shall be known through out the Chaos Army", Chaos stated.

"néa archí", I stated without a second thought. I wanted this to be a new beginning for everyone in this team.

Flashback ends

After that chaos had brought the people back from the dead except Ethan, as he had already gone for rebirth and explained to them what was needed. They all accepted.

It has been 3500 years since we are the number 1 team. We were crowned heirs 2500 years ago. After which I was adopted by chaos. Only Luke and Kyle know my identity everyone else is still oblivious.

---------------------
Note:
I will post pictures about everyones powers, wings, animals, etc in  the next part titled Néa Archí. Do have a look at it. This chapter was supposed to be longer and more detailed but since the first time I wrote it got deleted. This is the best I could do the second time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
224K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...