LONG_LOST...[โœ”]

By GlossFics

Our very own lone wolf has a not so lone part of his past... will he really be able to relive his happy self... More

2-I MISS HER...
3-WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP....
4 -WHO ARE YOU....?
5-SCHOOL (Part 1)
5-SCHOOL( Part 2)
6-PRETTY LITTLE THINGS...
7- FLASHBACK
8-SMALL TALK
Authors' note
9-TWINS LOVE
10- LOVE,TRAIN AND...MEMORY FLASH??
11- AS L๐Ÿ’œVE ITSELF...
12: Am i Falling??
13- VALENTINE ...
14- HERE WE COME...
15: BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IBNIDA
16 -MEET MY ...
17-WE ALREADY KNOW...
FACE REVEALS!!!!!???
18-LIGHTS, CAMERA AND POSE!!
19: EXERCISING CONVERSATION
20: WIN,FALL,THREAT CALL?
21: HIM...
22: BATTLE BURNS...
23- LOVE & LATE
24: Hugs and Separations
25-EPILOGUE
Shameless Promo๐Ÿ˜…

1:PROLOGUE

2.3K 48 9
By GlossFics

A small boy of around 4 was sitting at the end of the hallway and crying. It was dark and he was all alone until...
   A small girl came towards him. She had short red hair and golden eyes and a smile as sweet as sugar. She sat next to the boy offered him a handkerchief . He took it and wiped his tears .
"Now tell me, why were you crying?" Her voice was angelic to ears...
"I'm the w-weakest blad-er in A-Abbey. If I don't become s-strong, I'll disappoint my Grandfather" , he said between his sobs.
"Don't loose hope...What's your name?"
"Kai H-Hiwatari ."
"Hello Kai" ,she smiled." I'm Avery Ivanov."
"You're the strongest blader in Abbey!"
"Well, 'unofficially ' strongest.  I'm not a student . They approached me just to join , not train."
"W-Will you teach me beyblading?"
"Sure! But first, we'll work on your beyblading spirit and your confidence..."
She stood up and offered her hand. " Now come on..." He  took her hand and...
Everything went black...
  Kai woke up breathing heavily.  Another dream about his past and another reason why he hated dreaming.
  Kai was presently at Tyson's house. After BEGA's 'Justice 5 Tournament ', the Bladebreakers somehow convinced him to stay there until he is recovered of his injuries. This was a regrettable decision for him as Tyson took care of him to 'next level'. He made sure Kai didnt try to walk on his own , or lift heavy objects or stepped out of his bed without permission. Basically, he made sure Kai did nothing.
  On the other hand, Tala was now out of danger and was healing fast but not enough to get discharged from hospital...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Finally...How is it??
Comment if you want another chapter...
                Lots of love😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 412 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
16.1K 448 18
That one mistake he made that night and made it a continuous habit change both of there lives forever......................... Right? You know what t...
66.9K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
16.3K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...