I'm Already Torn ( A One Dire...

By OrignalKerrotLuver

Two weeks in London can change a girl. Especially when you spend it with a cutie you met in a bar... and his... More

The Amazing Harry
Soft Blue Eyes
Backgrounds
Emotions
Sigh...
Flight
Nandos Reunion
Crash and Burn
Malls and Rides
Deep Shit
Complicated Poo
Keep Dreaming
Teddy Bears
Author Note
Tomato 4 Tomlinson
Research
Love You Li
Dresses and Oh La La
I'm on a Boat
Morning, Beautiful
Dating?
Naked Photos?
Le Two... Author note
Such a Sight
My Girl
Cuts and Kisses
Actress
Amuse-me Park
Truth or Dare for Real
Sleepovers!
Goodbyes
Making Up is Hard to Do
Fuck Buddies #2
Jack Attack!
Jacob
Wait!
The Healing Power of a...
Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)
How Badly?
Again?
Wet Day
My Baby-Blue Eyed Stalker
Caught On the Fly
Squeal?
Fight or Flight
Give Me Love
The Last Love Story
Final Author's Note
Epilogue
I'm Already Taken

Girl Time Intrupted

10.4K 124 22
By OrignalKerrotLuver

           “Who is it?” I called down to Lissy in a really high voice. If the guys were there I was so busted.

           “Just me, the guys had to wait at the studio,” Thank god!

           “So why can’t you come up?” I yelled back

           “Because I'm a lazy ass you know that.” That was true.

           “Well maybe I'm lazy too!” I called back.

           “I have muffins!” damn her.

           “Fine, I'm coming.” She knew my weakness was muffins. I trudged downstairs and poked my head around the final corner to make sure we were alone. We were.

           “Come on Maggs, you can’t stay up there forever!” she called to the stairs.

           “I'm right here!” I stepped out of the corner and she jumped.

           “Damn it! You scared the fuck out of me!”

           “Language!” I scolded. “And where are my muffins?” she pointed to a white bag on the table and I ran over to it. “Blueberry!” I announced happily as I grabbed the muffin from the bag. A piece of paper fell out and I bent to pick it up. It was folded and on the front was a drawing of a fly. The bug, not pant contraption. I opened up the paper and read it to myself.

Check this fly too? And I'm not a stalker! –Lou xx

            I smiled at the note and began to blush. I folded it back up and stuck it in the pocket of my jean shorts.

            “What’s that?” Lissy pointed to the note and I blushed more.

            “Louis wrote a note.” I smiled like a big idiot and held my hand over the pocket as if the fly would come to life and fly the note away.

            “You like him don’t you,” she said in a knowing voice.

            “No,” I said defensively. “He’s just a great friend.”

            “Yeah a great friend who slept over with you last night. That’s where he wasn’t he!?”

            “No he didn’t sleep with me!” that sounded weird. “We fell asleep on the couch during a movie is all.”

            “But he stayed with you, how did he even find out you were here?” She sat down on the couch in the room and I sat next to her.

            “I think he saw me at the airport but he came up to my room after the guys left and waited on my bed.” I knew he was a stalker. Just saying those things out loud made him seem like a stalker.

            “Aww!” she held her heart and I rolled by eyes trying to hide my blush. “He likes you,” she said like she had just cured cancer.

            “No way! I told you were just friends.”

            “But remember what he said when you left last time! He told you he liked you!” ah, those memories.

            “I'm pretty sure he was just saying that. Come on Lis he’s a world famous pop star and I'm just some girl that got caught up in all of this.” I still couldn’t believe I even knew the guys. I was living every 12 year olds dream!

            “Maggie think. Would he spend all this time with you, protect you from Harry, his best friend, if he didn’t feel something!” damn her and her logic.

            “Maybe he just likes me as a friend.” My muffin was gone and all I was left with was a sense of false hope and interest.

            “Maggie,” she looked at me as if telling me ‘come on, don’t lie to yourself’.

            “Fine,” I sighed. “I like him. A lot. But I don’t want to get my hopes up if he doesn’t like me back.”

            “I knew it! And I also know he likes you!” she did a little dance with her hands that made me laugh.

            “Yeah right Lis,” I pushed her slightly.

            “Has he kissed you yet?” She asked and I looked down guiltily. “He has!” she yelled and laughed. “Was it good? With tongue?  Did you kiss him back?”

            “Ugh! No comment!” I laughed.

            “I’ll take that as a yes!” she took out her phone.

            “What are you doing?” I asked suspiciously.

            “Texting Zayn. He owes me $20.” She typed out on her phone then put it away.

            “You two betted on me?!” I asked shocked and she nodded. “You suck! By the way, what’s going on with you and Zayn?” it was her turn to blush.

            “Nothing,” she said shyly and I gasped.

            “You like him don’t you!”

            “No! I'm with Liam. I like Liam.” She sounded like she was convincing herself of that.

            “Um hum. I can tell by the way you look at Zayn.”

            “Really,” she sounded sad. “Is it that obvious?”

            “Yes. And just as obvious that he likes you too.” Her face lit up slightly.

            “No he doesn’t. He’s too famous and I'm too ordinary.” she put her face down again.

            “Hey you just got through convincing me otherwise. Believe yourself.”

            “He is pretty cute,” she blushed and I clapped like a seal.

            “Yes he is,” I said matter-of-factly. My phone started ringing and without looking I picked up. “Hello?” I chirped.

            “Glad to see you were watching,” Harry said and my face froze then fell.

            “Maggie, Maggie who is it?” Lissy yelled and I quickly covered the phone. I mouthed ‘Harry’ to her and she nodded.

            “Is that Lissy? Maggie where are you?” Harry said and I ignored him again. “Hey Liam, where did Lissy go?” he called off the phone.

            “Zayn’s place I think. She left some stuff there.” Thanks Liam, big help.

            “Maggie, don’t move I'm coming over.” And with that he hung up.

            “Oh no, no, no!” I clicked back to my home screen and called Louis quickly.

            “Hey Riley,” he said in a masked voice.

            “Save it Lin, Harry caught me. He’s coming over right now.” I swallowed a lump in my throat.

            “Shit I knew there was something wrong when he left.” I could hear him moving in the background.

            “I don’t know how’s he’s gunna react.” I hadn’t been scared of a boy, ever. Even Jack hadn’t scared me this much.

            “Shh, calm down love. I'm on my way over. Is Lissy there with you?” I nodded then remembered he couldn’t see me.

            “Yeah she’s here.” I nodded at Lissy who gave me a look of understanding.

            ‘Alright both of you stay there. I'm halfway there just hold on. If he hurts you I swear to god…” he trailed off.

            “Lou, it’s alright. I'm sure he just wants to talk.” I didn’t sound so convincing.

            “Just stay there. I love you.” I stopped breathing.

            “I love you too,” I whispered back and held the phone down from my ear. Lissy looked at me with wide eyes and I looked back hopelessly. She opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the door banging open.

            “What the fucking hell Maggie!” Harry said loudly as he shut the door behind him.

            “Harry,” I put my hand out as if I was holding off a rabid animal.

            “Don’t you dare ‘Harry’ me. Why wouldn’t you tell me you were here?” he sounded hurt and I suddenly felt bad.

            “I'm sorry Harry, I mean it did happen kind of suddenly and with everything that happened between us I didn’t feel like it was the best idea to tell you I was here.”

            “But you told the rest of the lads.” He had lost the fire in his eyes but was still standing in a fighting stance.

            “No I didn’t. Zayn dragged me here then Lou kinda found me last night. I swear.” I held my hand up as if I was under oath.

            ‘Well now that you’re here,” he come over and wrapped his arms around me.

            “Stop it!” I squeaked out. “Please Harry, haven’t you hurt me enough?” he looked at me strangely.

            “I thought you forgave me for what happened with Harper?” I untangled myself from his arms and sighed. I couldn’t force myself to talk about this, not now.

            “She saw you kiss him again ass-wipe!” See, this is what best friends are for.

            “No she didn’t, you couldn’t,” he looked down at me and I shed a tear.

            “It’s not ok Harry. I'm not some girl you can toy with. My emotions are real. Maybe not to you in your plastic Barbie doll Ken life but they are to me,” I turned away as the tears fell freely.

            “Maggie,” he put a hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off.

            “No,” I said through my tears. “Not this time.” I put my head in my hands and Lissy came over to give me a hug.

            “Can’t you just listen? For once, listen?” he said harshly.

            “I have been listening Harry, I’ve been listening to you tell me lie after lie. I'm done listening to your excuses.” I bit back.

            “Maggie,” Harry came towards me but someone stopped him. Lissy was replaced by Louis’s strong arms and I tucked my head into his shoulder.

            “What’s your problem mate?” Louis yelled at Harry.

            “This doesn’t concern you,” Harry replied steadily.

            “It does when the girl I love is crying her eyes out and you’re still yelling at her.” Wait, love? I thought he loved me as a friend. Like how Brendon and I had said “I love you” to each other but meant it as friends.

            “Come on girley; let’s get you out of here.” Lissy gripped my forearm and led my out of the room and up the stairs in a numb haze.

            “He loves me,” I said stupidly.

            “Would this be a bad time to tell you I told you so?” she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

so im thinking of only making this like 2 more chapters then epolouge... would u guys want a sequal? vote and comment on what you think...

I CANT THANK EVERYONE ENUFF 4 READING AND LIKEING THIS BOOK! EVERYDAY I LOVE COMMING HOME AND SEEING THE 900 EMAILS AND ALL NEW COMMENTS... YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY MADE MY DAY(S) AND I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.8K 70
Just read to find out 😊
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
325K 10.8K 29
Chris bullies this girl name Ja'Mylah every chance he gets. Chris moves in next door to Ja'Mylah. Ja'Mylah's parents invite their new neighbors over...
3.7K 133 32
Shhh it's Sean's revenge..go read the first book if your lost..