Three ways to love | j.hs

By kookieternal

"What the fuck?!" "It's not what it looks like, I swear!" I squeaked, my face turning tomato red at our inti... More

♧ INTRODUCTION ♧
01. Stupid one
02. Upside down
03. Alluring eyes
05. Wild night *
06. Erase the feelings
07. Fraction of a second
08. Shitty twist of fate
09. This time for good
10. A new mindset
11. You gotta be kidding me!
12. A sticky situation
13. Nothing to him
14. Time for detention
15. Dorks
16. In denial
17. Her secret
18. Warmer
19. Screwed
20. Somebody to hold on to
21. Caught red-handed
22. The sense of belonging

04. Lust at first sight *

1.3K 58 28
By kookieternal

*** Warning Disclaimer : This chapter is hella long and includes use of mature language, scenes and graphic images! Read at your own risk! ***

🔞🔞🔞

What do we make when we make love without love?

♧♧♧

Harin's P.O.V.

Attraction, huh?

Well that's easy.

Attraction is a magnet.

It's that thought inside your head that says "There's something about this..."

You gravitate towards this extraordinary thing that has captured your attention, and the more you're exposed to it, the more you learn about it.

And this "thing" right now...

....just happened to be the boy in front of me.

A beautiful face. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones.

The burning flame in his eyes that seemed to pierce through my every drunk thought, just made me want to get to know the person within.

It was strange. It was new.

I had never felt this type of way before.

Not even with Taehyung.

What I felt for Taehyung or what I believed to feel for him was just something pure, sweet almost child-like and warm. The kind of warmth that could just make your little heart tingle in excitement.

But what I felt for this mysterious stranger was something way darker, alluring almost dangerous and forbidden. Something so impure I was surprised to even let my wild imagination get so far.

The way he moved and held my body close was so slow and sensual...almost driving me insane.

This boy totally had a hidden talent in dancing.

I could feel the traces of his fingers left behind on my cold skin and I just wished he wouldn't stop touching every single part of my flesh.

I was probably way too drunk to this point but I definitely knew what I was feeling in that moment.

Lust...

And as if he was finally done reading me inside out, he let out a sly smirk and quickly spun me around, so quickly I literally felt my exposed back hit the warmth of his chest.

I wasn't one to give up that easily though. He might have made me feel flustered and all but I could definitely turn the tables.

Just on time,I could hear the faint music on the background, this time something slower and seductive. I smirked to myself as I didn't turn around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while slowly grinding my body against his, purposely going lower and lower each time.

He embraced me from the back,pulling me closer than before as I felt something hard poking at my body.

He brought his lips next to my ears, caressing my neck ever so slowly,his hard breathing tickling my skin.

"Such a dirty little devil,aren't you?" He whispered sexily as I giggled. He was so flirtatious yet funny to mess with.

We kept dancing sensually,every so often teasing each other. I couldn't keep my distance with him,it was becoming harder and harder to detach myself from his body. He kept looking at my eyes and then my lips and it would go back and forth like that. I was the same. I had the urge to feel them against mine.

"Your lips look quite lonely," He said as he brought my face closer, " Shall I keep them some company?"

Blame it on the alcohol or maybe my sexual frustration but I couldn't wait any longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he immediately pressed his lips on mine.

He grabbed my waist as he kissed me passionately but slowly,making sure not to miss any part of my lips.

Then,his other free hand slowly ran down my thigh as I melted into his wet kiss.

He was such a fucking great kisser.

I released him only when I felt the need to breathe again.He giggled a little at my flustered expression. That little smile was so cute it almost felt as if it didn't belong to him.

"How come you're so damn hot and cute at the same time?" I whispered.

My thumb stroked his lips sensually as he held onto it and kissed it.

" You have to know me better then..." He kissed me again, this time just to give me a small peck on the lips.

But I wanted him to continue.

"I'd like that.." I hated how I kept blurting my thoughts out without even realizing it but who cared anyway?

I wanted this. I wanted him.

"Come with me then." He smirked and pecked my lips again.

***

It felt merely like ten minutes since we left the party in this hot stranger's car and went straight to his house, more precisely his bedroom.

I left Jimin a short text message so he didn't have to worry and after that I have no idea where I threw my phone.

It was obvious that both of us needed to release our sexual needs as everything happened so fast.

Our jackets and shoes scattered all over the floor as he wrapped his muscular arms around my frail body and pushed me on his mattress , then hovering on top of me.

My hands wrapped tightly against his neck as he left wet kisses all over my exposed chest and arms.

I let out a small moan as he took the chance and went straight for my lips,kissing as if there was no tomorrow.

His hands went down my waist and then my thighs, pushing my mini dress higher and higher each time. The friction caused by his fingers were turning me on like crazy.

I moaned louder this time as he bit my lower lip and then travelled down my neck, licking and biting on it. It was definitely going to bruise tomorrow.

His hands were pleasuring my entire body until he reached my breasts and squeezed them. I gasped at the feeling as he entered his tongue in my mouth and kissed me deeper.

I was in desperate need of oxygen by now but,I didn't want him to stop.

He seemed to notice that as he let go of my swollen red lips and stared at my flustered face for a moment.

He kissed my shoulder as his other hand found the zipper of my dress, slowly pulling it down,so slowly it was killing me.

I was so damn wet already and he was making it even more unbearable.

He finally pulled the dress off me as he looked at my bare skin,his fingers slowly caressing my stomach up and down.

He leaned closer,nibbling at my ear as he tried to unhook my bra this time.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered sexily as the strings slid down my arms and he took it off completely.

I was entirely naked in front of him.

The look he was giving me made my skin feel as if it was on fire so without thinking,I found myself gripping on his hair,pulling his face down and smashing my lips on his.

My hands then traveled down as I started unbuttoning his shirt until it was completely off.

I stared at his damn perfect abs and body. I ran my hands slowly across his skin as I felt his breathing getting heavier and his body shivering in desire. I pulled his torso even closer, making our bare skin finally touch in anticipation and my legs intertwined with his.

I wished he could take me right then, I wanted to feel him in me so bad.

"You're so damn hot, you know..." I whispered nibbling on his earlobe.

"I know I am." He chuckled as he continued touching me and playing with my nipples,I could feel them getting hard already. His mouth was doing wonders to me.

"Ah...ahhh..." I moaned in pleasure, "Just like that..." I was breathless by now.

Suddenly,he changed position and flipped my body on top of his. I slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers until they were off and out of sight.

My cheeks burned red at the sight of his erected shaft. Could I even take it?

He just smirked as he took my hand and placed it over his hard erection, a small groan left his lips after my touch. His facial expression somehow turned me on and I wanted to see more of that.

I started working my hand up and down, every now and then teasing and playing with him as he moaned louder , clenching his fingers on my long hair.

"Stop t-teasing m-me..." He could barely talk properly from the pleasure he was receiving as I let out a small smirk in victory.

Then, I put the head in my mouth and started licking it fast, moving my tongue around.

"Ahh...shit..." He moaned loudly as his head dived back on the pillow, I continued stroking his erection.

Honestly,I was so fucking turned on I needed to be touched quickly.

"Come here babygirl..." He flipped me down on the mattress as he got on top of me again, spreading my legs wide open and positioning his face down there.

He began licking and sucking on my thighs slowly as I bit my lower lip.

His tongue skills were incredible as I was getting wetter with each passing second.

"Ahh...oh my God...." He began rubbing me with his fingers as I turned into a moaning mess. I could feel my swollen womanhood from his sensual touches and just when I least expected it, he entered two fingers inside of me, moving them fast.

"Ohhh God...that feels soo good..." I moaned louder than before, my back arching up from too much pleasure.

Just when I felt I was about to reach my climax, he stopped leaving me quite disappointed. He held my waist and pulled me closer, giving me another passionate kiss as my fingers entangled on his messy damp hair.

Then,I noticed him grabbing a condom from his nightstand and tearing it open before rubbing his shaft around my clit.

"Stop teasing me..." I moaned as he smirked and kissed my lips again. Then he licked my jawline and went down to my neck . I wrapped my arms around his neck,pulling him closer.

"You grabbed my attention the moment you stepped foot in that house..." He whispered sensually, leaving wet kisses along my collarbone.

I chuckled as I continued playing with his hair.

"With a neon dress like that, it'd be hard not to..." I answered as I felt him smile against my skin.

He stopped kissing me and looking straight at my eyes.

"So tell me, what's your name beautiful?" I stared back deeply into his before answering.

"Harin. Kim Harin."

He smiled softly as he continued rubbing me down there. I was barely keeping it together. I needed him so bad.

"Ahh.." I moaned again from the friction caused as he smirked.

"Needy,huh ?" He leaned closer,caressing my cheek with his fingers. "You don't wanna know this stranger's name first?"

He was such a hot fucking teaser and he knew it.

"I hate you.." I whispered as he just giggled at me.

"That's a bit rude to say,don't you think?" He left another wet kiss on my neck, "Especially since I'm the one pleasuring you so much..."

I felt so frustrated I didn't even answer. I just tried to bring him closer to me and feel him already but, this boy knew how to play a game.

"And I haven't even started yet..." He smirked again and kissed me hard before sliding his hard shaft into my wet womanhood without warning.

"Ahh fuck!" I screamed in surprise as the feeling of him inside of me made me even hornier than before, the pleasure was just too much.

" My name's Hoseok and tonight will be the most unforgettable night of your life..." He whispered before smashing his lips on mine aggressively, almost knocking out all the wind in my lungs.

♧♧♧

As I said,that was a hella hot and long ass chapter right there! I hope you've enjoyed it and the story so far. Pt.2 of this scene will be uploaded on the next chapter so...stay tuned my little dirty minders hehe!!

Love you guysss!! ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.3K 42
Preview: -Flashback- "Oppa!" I yelled as I skipped over to him happily but all I got was a cold glare. "What" he said coldly and I immediately sens...
2.1K 63 29
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
10.2K 438 16
[COMPLETED] I was just standing in a side when a stranger suddenly interlocked his hands with mine. " excuse m-- " " Let's act like a couple. " » in...
14.8K 591 20
"I really don't think you understand what you've done this time." Jimin was bitter. He sat on their shared bed, arms crossed over his chest, huffing...