AGENTE ROJO (fast and furio...

Od Audrey_Holland

โ”โ” ๐€๐†๐„๐๐“๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐Ž โžแดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœสŸแด‹ แด€ษดแด… ษดแดแดก ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดกษชแด…แดแดก แด›แดแด?โ แด›สœษชs ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ แด„แด... Viac

๐€๐†๐„๐๐“๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐Ž
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

โžŸ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ

5.9K 177 16
Od Audrey_Holland

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

━━━━ •

     ,,DON'T BURN IT THIS TIME." Remarks Roman, looking at his friend who was coating the meat with marinade.

     ,,I never burn a barbeque." Mumbled Tej, not even glancing at his friend. Brian and Mia with their son, passes the grill, smelling all the aroma.

     ,,Good food." Spoke up the blonde to his son in his hands and then turning to the garage, making their way to it. ,,The air quality here is
lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place." He says, stopping by it.

     ,,Yeah, and here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy." Comments the mother in baby voice, turning to her baby and tickling his belly.

     ,,We'll be building a car?" Called out Dominic Toretto, next to his wife, holding a beer. ,,First car better be a Charger, Jack."

     ,,You mean Skyline." Corrects the blue eyed male, smiling.

      ,,Like I said, he's a Toretto." Letty let's out a laugh.

     ,,You're confusing the kid." Shook his head the blonde.

     The Alpha grabbes the brunette's hand, walking to them. ,,Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" He smiles.

     ,,You're really going to do it?" Asked the dark skinned male who change his place with his friend so he was now marinating the meat. ,,Tokyo."

     ,,Yeah, you now settling down and being happy." Answers Han, his arm around Giselle's shoulder. At the statement the brown eyed female smiled at him.

     ,,You know we got your backs, whenever you need us." Commented the other dark skinned male, making the couple smile. His friend then sees in the distance Luke, walking to them.

     ,,Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil." Jokes Roman, speaking loudly and laughing at his own joke. ,,I'm just playing." Continue the male, having hand in shudder.

     ,,You better hide that big-ass forehead."

     Tej spits out his drink, not expecting that, his friend just looks around him dumbfounded. ,,I was just joking, but whatever." The man next to him, still couldn't stop laughing so he send him a glare. ,,Definitely not that funny." He shooks his head.

     ,,Well, I thought it was pretty funny." Spoke up the redhead, making her way to them, with her crutch. The duo turns to her wide eyed, laughing in happiness.

     ,,Jessica Gray." Points Roman to her, grinning.

     ,,Roman Pearce." Greeted back the female, looking at the two, when they make her way to her.

     ,,It wasn't half bad, having you work for me." Said the dark skinned agent, while the two men at her friend comments that she has nothing on her gypsum. The green eyed female protest, but they ignored her. Grabbing markers, the duo started to draw something on her gypsum.

     When they finish, they looks at their work, with big grinns, but when they sees each other's writings their smiles falls, giving exchanging glares. Looking at it, she laughs. Jessica Parker. Jessica Pearce.

     ,,Not bad for a cop." Said Dominic, making the other agent look up. The two enemies who become friends, were standing beside each other, facing opposite ways.

     ,,I never thought I'd trust a criminal." Shook his head Luke, the redhead thinking the same thing. ,,Till next time."

     ,,Till next time." Repeat Toretto. The agent then turns around, nodding at the redhead, signaling it's time to go.

     ,,Got to go." She smiles at her friends, turning to leave.

     ,,Hey, Jess!" Turning around, she raise her eyebrow at Tej. ,,Wanna stay?" Her green eyes goes to the ground, considering his offer, but she rejects, turning to him.

     ,,It's your family thing, maybe next time." She nodds to him, turning around and starting to make her way to their car.

     ,,Well that's why he asked you." Called out Roman, smiling. Her eyes goes wide, turning around again. She stands there for a moment, thinking.

    ,,So?" Asked the other male. Her eyes turns to Hobbs, looking at him like she was asking for permission. His nodds giving her answer, the female nodds too, giving a smile.

     ,,I would love to." Spoke up Jessica. The duo fist bumps, making her laugh. Giving her friend a last smile, she makes her way to the table.

     ,,All right, everybody, let's eat." Remarks Tej, moving to the table, with food in his hands. The red haired agent sits down beside Giselle, giving her a grin, the brunette doing the same.

     ,,Want some help with that?" Questions Letty.

     ,,It's all here, it's done." Answers the dark skinned male. ,,Come on, man, let's get with it." He comments, biting into the food. Brian points to him.

     ,,First bite, he's got grace." Spoke up the blonde, sitting down. ,,House rules, man. House rules." The Gray woman smiled at this, feeling that she finally found her family, she was waiting her whole life for.

     ,,All right, y'all. Come on, let's do this." Said the man who was going to bless the table.

     ,,Okay, Roman, bless our table." Comments Dominic, the couple sitting on one chair. Everyone grabbed each other's hands. The redhead close her forest green eyes, with her neverending smile playing on her lips.

,,Father, thank you for
the gathering of friends.
Father, we give thanks for
all the choices we've made,
because that's what
makes us who we are.
Let us forever cherish the loved
ones we've lost along the way.
Thank you for the little angel,
the newest addition
to our family.

Thank you for
bringing Letty home and having Jessica by our side.

And most of all,
thank you for fast cars.
_______________________________________

-𝘼𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙮_𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

2019

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
211K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...