For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 10•

14.7K 488 176
By omfgitssomo

Dallie

Longest fucking day ever.

Every single class period I had with Danny, his hands were all over me, on my thigh or my pussy or my ass.

I didn't want to admit that I liked it but we both knew I did and that was what was confusing me.

How could I be so attracted to such a huge dick head? Like it didn't make sense.

And then don't even get me started with Karson, he kept asking me questions about Danny and why I shouldn't date him and this and that, it was all just overwhelming.

My forehead was sweaty and my brain was tired from all the learning and non stop thoughts about Danny as I walked down the hallway to my locker.

I was so immersed in my thoughts I didn't even hear the clicking footsteps of someone coming from behind me until I was pushed to the ground.

"Well if it isn't our fat black bitch of a friend," Brenna said with a cheesy sarcastic smile.

I got up slowly and patted my clothes down, getting t rid of the small dust particles, "ew. I would never be your friend," I said in disgust as I made eye contact with her.

"It was a fucking joke you retard," she said as she crossed her arms over her boobs.

They were actually small but she used 2 bras to push them up, "that was horrible joke. Please refer to Kevin Hart for some new ones." I said slowly so she could understand.

"You think you're funny huh?" She asked as she tried to take an intimidating step toward me.

I hid the laughter bubbling in my throat as I saw her fake tan faced redden.

I held my hands up and shook them as if I was a little kid that was just scared by a ghost, "ahhh you're so scary!" I mocked before breaking out laughing.

"You fucking bitch! Who do you think you are?!" She screeched.

A couple kids walking by stopped at the sound of her annoying voice and looked on at our dispute.

"I don't think I'm anyone, but I know I'm Dallie Harrison, and Dallie Harrison doesn't take no shot from anyone. Especially no fake punk ass bitch name Breanna Kent," I said while stepping towards her.

My action much more intimidating then hers, making her take an unconscious step back.

"Y-you weren't talking shit when you got your fat ass beat up!" She yelled while stomping her her foot on the ground like a child.

She stomped so hard I was surprised she didn't break her heel.

"The only reason I got beat up was because I was held down by a guy twice my size and punched by more than one person, if you want a real fight, fight me here one on one." I said taking another step at her looking her in her eyes.

"You-"

"What's going on?" I heard a deep and manly voice ask out causing Breanna and I to both turn our heads.

Danny was a couple feet away from us looking at Breanna suspiciously.

"Baby! She was being mean to me!" Breanna whined.

But what caught me off guard was the fact that she called him baby and the little pang of jealousy I felt in my heart.

My eyebrows creased as I watched Breanna walk towards Danny.

"Baby?" He asked just as confused as I felt.

"Yeah?" Breanna asked playing dumb as she clung to his arm.

"When have you ever been my baby?" He asked disgusted as he pushed her off him.

I watched amused just like the other kids that had started to gather around.

"You weren't acting like this when you were making love to me the other night," she whispered but I knew she was talking loud enough for me to hear.

I raised an eyebrow as I made eye contact with Danny.

He had a look of nervousness but it was washed away quickly and replaced with annoyance.

"That was a long time ago Breanna. I told you to let it go. And we didn't fucking make love," he said rolling his eyes before pushing her to the side and walking towards me.

"Dallie lets go, I'm taking you home," He said as he reached for my wrist.

I flung my hand away before he could grab it, "that's fine I have my car," I said with a fake smile.

I don't know why I was suddenly jealous and mad I mean he wasn't even really my man.

Danny smirked, "are you jealous baby?" He asked as he stepped towards me closing in our space.

At this moment we were in our own world, completely forgetting that there were other people around.

"Why would I be jealous?" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

Danny's eyes glanced down and I saw as he licked his lips before looking back at me.

His eyes noticeably got darker and I could see the lust and the dirty intentions he had swimming in his eyes.

"Okay let's say you're not jealous, you're still coming with me," he said grabbing my wrist and not letting go even as I twisted and turned.

"Let go of me right now!" I demanded as he pulled us away from the crowd and towards the parking lot, "what about my car?!"

"I'll have someone bring it to your house," he said nonchalantly as we began to get closer and closer to his car.

"But my mom doesn't know," I whined as I tried stopping my feet from moving.

"Tell her you went to go study or something," he shrugged his shoulders as he unlocked his car and pushed me in gently.

I tried to quickly open it but soon realized he put it in child's lock.

"Danny!"

"I love when you scream my name baby," he smirked as he got in his seat and put his seat belt on before looking at me.

I gave him an angry glare before huffing out in annoyance and turning to face the window.

Danny started the car and began driving off into the direction of his house and my heart began to thump erratically.

Remembering the words he said earlier had me breaking out into a nervous sweat, "What's wrong?" Danny asked glancing at me from the side of his eyes.

"Nothing," I bit out, trying to cover my nervousness with anger and annoyance.

"Drop the fucking attitude Dallie before I fuck it out of you." He said placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing harshly.

"Ow!" I yelled as I pushed his hand off me, "that fucking hurt you dick head!"

"Watch your mouth Dallie, I was just trying to be nice and you're over here giving me attitude like I won't fuck You up," he growled out.

"If you wouldn't have made me get in your fucking car maybe I wouldn't have an attitude," I rolled my eyes before looking out the window again.

"You're just fucking things up for yourself," he said, "just wait till we get home," he mumbled to the point I almost didn't hear him.

I just rolled my eyes again but my heart was still beating to fast for me.

I wiped my hands repeatedly the closer we got to his house and when we finally got there I thought I was going to pass out.

So it's been almost a month since I've updated this and there are many reasons for that.

One of which is because of the deletion of my first book The Billionaire's Regret.

I was really fucking upset that my first book I worked really hard on got deleted by @wattpad and if honestly made me not want to write but I realized that wouldn't be fair to all the people supporting me and my books so I sucked it up and continued to write.

I will be fighting to get TBR back because I know a lot of you really enjoyed he book and are mad because it was deleted before it was finished.

I also want to thank everyone who has been giving me tips and advice on how to get my book back and for also contacting @wattpad on my behalf. You guys are amazing and it honestly made really thankful to have such amazing people like you guys reading my stuff ❤️❤️

Anyways hope you like the update I'll be updating Italian Love tomorrow ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 557 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
70.3K 1.1K 21
Lily Pearson was rejected by her mate. Bullied by her pack. And the most hated person in her whole school. So Lily decides that she's had enough from...
475K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...