Forgive Me - NamJin ✔️

By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." - Seokjin "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone... More

Prologue
Crush
Candies and Cocktails
Cockloft
Cereals and Cards
Curses and Confess
Cutter
Cuts and Cares
Clueless
Crumpets and Cinnamon
Crashed
Confront and Cries
Cursed
Concerns and Ceases
Chronicles
Clouds and Cold
Corpse
Cemetery
Cinderblock and Cookies
Count
Come and Comeback
Cynical
Coffee and Caramel
Conflicted
Confession and Compassion
Circumstance
Cupcakes and Caress
Comfort
Confused and Cracked
Crucial
Critical
Consequences
Calm and Cured [End]
Epilogue: Cotton Candy

Carnations

402 28 9
By loveiscurlpearlgrey

It was autumn, around his second year as university student when the rain poured down not long after his class ended. He needed to walk for about ten minutes to reach into his apartment, but he didn't bring an umbrella. He sighed as he looked up into the dark sky. He stood in the end of the hallway stairs as he chewed his lower lip. His white buttoned shirt with pale pink v neck sweater started to damp by the rain splashes. He didn't know which one is better. Waiting the rain to stop or just run and let his body soaked by the pouring rain. It was an exhausting day, he wanted to be home as soon as possible and cook some delicious soup and then rest. So he decided to run.

He was about to take a light step and run when somebody snapped him with a loud voice made him startled, asked him to stay in his place.

"I'm sorry I scared you. Here, a young man asked me to give you this umbrella."

He blinked cutely, a bit lost since he was a bit hungry and a bit felt cold. "From?"

"Ohh, I didn't ask his name. I was here for food delivery service and about to leave when he called me and give me this umbrella to give it to you."

He raised his left eyebrow.

"Probably your secret admirer. He was handsome btw."

He received the olive green umbrella with questioning look. He was never know, someone soaked by the rain to reach the parking lot.

-----

"Your cousin Bomi is a witch!!" Yoongi shouted, made the person in the other line laughed. "I followed her walking around the shopping center for about three hours damn it!!"

"Why didn't you refuse and let her shopping on her own?"

"Ugh I'm not that mean. And you know how Bomi friends with Jimin and Taehyung, they are a group of evil witches." Yoongi slightly laughed. He missed Jimin, his boyfriend who always spent at least a month in the archaeological sites. "Hey, Namjoon... Were you going to the graduation party?" He asked because he didn't make a phone call since the seminar begun, even after he arrived back to Korea. Bomi told him that Namjoon was way in a better condition.

"Well... I went there..."

"Were you having fun?"

"Yeah. A little..."

"Thanks God." A sighed of relieved. "I know you are strong. So let's move on together. You still have us..."

Yoongi ended the phone call after he asked Namjoon if the man had spare time to meet like usually they did in a cafe near the university. He had no idea that the other person talked to him in the other line smirked evilish all the time, monitoring the pretty guy from his room. This pretty guy that Namjoon's cousin, Bomi, had her eyes on the man named Hyosang. Jin Hyosang. The pretty guy's childhood friend.

-----

Hyosang sent a message, asked Seokjin if the pretty guy was available for video call. The man couldn't deny that he was somehow worried because the pretty guy never answer his video call nor his phone call, though always reply his messages. He was with Seokjin since his very young age and quite understand Seokjin's personality. It's odd and far from narcissistic Seokjin he knew.

-----

The cockloft large trellised windows were facing the backyard. And there were white and pink carnations prettily decorated the yard. Seokjin spent the days mostly just blankly staring the flowers. Moreover after that day when Namjoon asked him to write something in a postcard for Jungkook. They had some afternoon tea after he finished writing short greetings for his cousin. Ohh, it's not a romantic and warm afternoon tea, of course not, because the one who enjoyed earl grey and caramel cakes was only Namjoon.

They were sat face to face. Bomin had been told to set a tiny table to put the teapot etc in front of the couch where Namjoon comfortably sat. And Seokjin sat in the chair on the opposite side. Well, with hands in the back and were tied on the chair. And a large napkin covered his mouth so he couldn't talk. It was the worst Sunday afternoon ever. It would be the ugliest afternoon tea ever if there weren't white and pink carnations on a vase adorned the table beside the teapot.

Seokjin was there to listen Namjoon babbling about Hoseok.

And even after what had happened on him, and even after Namjoon hurted him mentally and physically, Seokjin still had heart for the man. Because Seokjin could see the loneliness and miseries on the man's beads. Because Seokjin could tell the grief and distress. Because Seokjin could feel the sorrows and suffers.

And even after what had happened on him, and even after Namjoon hurted him mentally and physically, Seokjin still wanted to hug the man. Still wanted to give the man warm embrace and tell him sorry for the loss. Tell the man that he loved him. Tell the man that he could help to heal the pain.

But Seokjin could only staring the man from his place, in silence, with shrinking heart. Shattered.

And those white and pink carnations were the only objects that helped him to stay sane.

He asked Bomin when the young lad cleaned up the table and untied his hands, why the house surrounded by carnations instead of roses or any other kind of popular garden flowers. Bomin told him that Mrs Kim, Namjoon's mother's favorite flower was white and pink carnations. She left a beautiful garden for her son to look after, before she went away to far away place no one could reach her to come back.

Namjoon was raised alone by his father since his second year of Junior High School. Namjoon was so young when his mother left him. And those carnations were always more than just flowers.

And based on Namjoon's babblement, Seokjin concluded that Hoseok was everything since his mother left.

-----

Another week has been away after the afternoon tea, and nothing happened. Namjoon didn't come to the room and didn't touch him.

And it was the third week since Seokjin been kidnapped.

The pretty guy was asleep that night but he stirred and raised an awareness when he heard a creaking sounds from the door. He twisted his position and found Namjoon stood there near the bed. Staring at him with sad look.

"N-namjoon?" Seokjin stuttered.

The man just stood up there, didn't answer. The man just stood up silently as he looked like he was just cried and it was somehow made Seokjin felt miserable.

He did what the man told him, to read the book. The olive green Hoseok's lyrics book. He finished to read what was written there. There were implied lines described how Hoseok kept his feelings for so long. He wasn't sure about those implied lines, but he was somehow felt the guilt haunted him, though he could swear he didn't do anything wrong. Well, some people had this ability to made you felt guilty. Namjoon made him felt that way. Though he could swear Hoseok was never asked him for a date or tell him things related feelings. He could swear he didn't break anyone's heart. But somehow he believed, he made Namjoon, the man on his daydreams became Namjoon, the man on his nightmares.

"Namjoon?"

"Why didn't you say yes and accept him?" The man asked with thrembled husky voice. "He loved you. And he was my beloved friend..." A single tears fell down on the man's cheek. "You killed him..."

Seokjin was never quite grasp what was really happened. Hoseok was never telling him about feelings. But why he became the one to blame just because his name and birthdate was written there inside Hoseok's olive green lyrics book.

"I didn't kill anyone..."

"He just wanted to be loved by you..."

And ohh those implied lines, written there...

And the man let another tears dropped. Sobbed like a child.

And Seokjin couldn't hold himself to jumped off the bed and reached the man, to give the grieving one a warm hug. Once again Seokjin couldn't deny that his feelings towards Namjoon way bigger than anything. Seokjin wanted to believe that the man was hurt and what had happened between them was only misunderstanding. Seokjin still wanted Namjoon to listen the explanation. Seokjin still wanted Namjoon to receive the genuine warm embrace he offered. Seokjin still wanted Namjoon to trust him, that he wasn't the cause of Jung bright Hoseok's death. Seokjin wanted to convince, it wasn't suicide, though he wasn't sure.

Seokjin was there for a moment to calm the man with his warm embrace. Though the chains was still locked on his ankle. Though he was technically kidnapped.

He was there brushed the man's blond hair lovingly. Shushed the man and patted the man's back gently. Told the man that he was sorry for what happened to his beloved friend.

He was there to give the man warm embrace as he noticed and smelt the glint of alcohol and cigarette.

He was there to give the man warm embrace until the man slowly release the arms wrapped around the body, and staring at him with those dark and evilish beads.

"Namjoon, are you okay? Are you feeling better? We can talk if you want. I will listen..."

Seokjin was naive. And his heart was stolen. Though after those torture and rudeness Namjoon did, he still had the love and affection for the man, the same, as big as before.

He was too late to realized when Namjoon smirked and shoved him down on the mattress. Pinned him with his legs, as the man tied his wrists on the headboard bed.

-----

A/N:

Wanna guess something? Any clue?

Review as always. Thank you ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 12.9K 24
"What are you?" - Kim Taehyung Taehyung, a young surgeon who found a male with a mysterious condition. "Are you sure you really want to know what am...
189K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
239K 10.7K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
11.1K 818 21
"Loving Someone is never easy , Loving You Is Both Enchanting but Yet Painful enough to Kill !!" "All I Can say is I Was Enchanted To meet you !!" "T...