Forgive Me - NamJin ✔️

By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." - Seokjin "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone... More

Prologue
Crush
Candies and Cocktails
Cereals and Cards
Carnations
Curses and Confess
Cutter
Cuts and Cares
Clueless
Crumpets and Cinnamon
Crashed
Confront and Cries
Cursed
Concerns and Ceases
Chronicles
Clouds and Cold
Corpse
Cemetery
Cinderblock and Cookies
Count
Come and Comeback
Cynical
Coffee and Caramel
Conflicted
Confession and Compassion
Circumstance
Cupcakes and Caress
Comfort
Confused and Cracked
Crucial
Critical
Consequences
Calm and Cured [End]
Epilogue: Cotton Candy

Cockloft

464 28 11
By loveiscurlpearlgrey

The fresh green green grass felt like describing the favorite colour of the body lies inside the tomb. Green was always calming and refreshing. Green was always Jung Hoseok.

Namjoon took a cigarette from his pocket and lit a fire to smoke it. He wanted to avoid the pain, yet he clearly killed himself slowly with the nicotine. He didn't care as long as the nicotine helped him reduce the heart ache. He didn't care as long as the smoke blurred the sadness. He was half dead the moment Yoongi told him about the accident. He was totally numb and barely could feel anything more over when he heard some people gossiping about his beloved friend's death. And those sudden miseries had woken up the evilish monster inside him the moment he found and read Hoseok's olive green lyrics book.

As he finished the book, he felt the urge to accomplished what was written there. He needed to revenge. He wanted to make this certain person suffers and beg for forgiveness. He wanted this certain person to regret he was alive to break Hoseok's heart.

Namjoon inhaled the nicotine as much as his lungs could take, and puffed the smoke in the air as he clenched his fist.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok." He mumbled. "Can you please stop from being dead?" He waited for a reply heaven knows he would never get. "You are the most precious friend in my life. And your pain was as well my pain." He threw the cigarette stubs on the ground and stepped on it. He brushed the tomb in silence. Wished that the cold stone he touched was a lie. Wished that his beloved friend made some prank on him. But no. The cold stone he touched with his own fingers was the most damn reality he found it hard to grasp. He laughed as he felt the sting pain inside his heart. "I took him in my hand." He gritted his teeth. "And I will make him pay his sins... That rejected your pure feelings was a bloody mistake."

He bid a farewell and walked heading into the place he parked his car. He drove back to the old mansion his family bought for him near the forest. An hour driving from the crowded hectic city of Seoul.

-----

Seokjin opened his heavy lidded eyes slowly. Tried to adjust his visions to the sunlight crept from the window, tried to study his surroundings. It was all strange. Not the smoky pink wallpaper, but white painted wall. Not the flowery curtains decorated his window, but a plain beige ones. There were no Mario figurines on the study table nor the bedside table, but CDs and it's player.

He observed the detail of the room as an architect. He was in the part of a building, a house, that called cockloft. The house must be big to have such large cockloft with a bathroom in the opposite side. The large trellised windows were in the both sides of the mattress he could enjoy the starry clear sky in the night -if he got the reason to enjoy it, he didn't even know the circumstance- and there was a wardrobe, couch, book shelves loads with manga and some philosophical literatures, and beautiful paintings on the other side. It was actually nice and cozy yet ellegant cockloft bedroom. But he didn't know what happened and why he was there. He had no reason to enjoy his surroundings.

He shifted a little. Tried to sit but failed since his head way too dizzy. Kind of heavy headache blew him down. And his lower back was in pain. There he realized. His white long sleeves buttoned shirt was no longer buttoned. Undone by force. His body covered with baby oil, judging from it's smell and an empty bottle in the mattress near him.

He gulped as he peeked under the blanket. He didn't wear any pants. And there was some sticky white liquid on his stomach.

That couldn't be...

All he could remember was he had warm conversation with Namjoon. His ultimate crush. All he could remember was Namjoon treated him nice and gentle and the man gave him some pieces of vanilla candies, and cocktails. All he could remember was he felt so sleepy and dizzy the moment he finished the cocktails Namjoon gave him. All he could remember was Namjoon asked him where he lives. But... He didn't live in a cockloft.

He gasped when he slowly realized what might happened when he lost his consciousness.

He didn't even have time to get shock when a creak sound came from the wooden room door as it opened. Revealed a young man wearing all black he met the night before.

Kim Namjoon...

Seokjin shifted a bit. Automatically positioning himself snuggled into the headboard mattress and pulled the blanket as if the fabric could protect him from any harm.

The man walked heading into the mattress and locked his gaze into the pretty one's beads for a moment.

Those eyes that Seokjin dared himself to stole a gaze everytime the man was around his sight. Those eyes that Seokjin wanted to stare while told the man that his heart was stolen. Those eyes that full of mystery that Seokjin would gladly drown his soul there to find the answer why the man looked so lonely. Those eyes of Namjoon that Seokjin wished to only looking at him forever.

Seokjin shook his head. For the very first time, he scared by the gaze Namjoon pierced on him. For the very first time, he scared of Namjoon's presence. More over the way the man got his dark eyes on him. It's not the warm gaze he always longing from the man. It's not warm and loving at all. It's cold. And evil.

"N-namjoon?"

Seokjin won't deny that Namjoon frightened him. And then those tough fingers of Namjoon roughly reached the black shiny hair of him. Pulled it hard.

"This is your nightmare, I swear. And you gonna pay your sin to have such darned evil beauty."

Seokjin yelped as Namjoon pulled his hair even harder. He didn't even know why the man turned became this mean and scary, he just received some vanilla candies as sweet as the same person in the night before. How come he ended in a place he didn't even know where he was. With a person he would never had in mind.

Though Seokjin be friends with Namjoon's dearest friend, Hoseok, the man himself was never talked to him. Namjoon was never bothered with his presence around. Though Seokjin caught Namjoon staring at him in the eyes for many times, Seokjin had no thought that the man would be bothered to know him better. Namjoon was out of his league. Namjoon was on a super high level to be reach. Namjoon was a daydream. Namjoon was never his friend until the graduation party. But Namjoon had quite sparkling reputation to even treated him this bad and to become a nightmare.

"N-namjoon it's hurt..." Seokjin tried to pry Namjoon's hand by gripping on the man's wrist.

"Hurt?" Namjoon laughed. "Do you know how it hurts to lose a friend just because a ridiculous bitch like you, huh?"

Seokjin knitted his eyebrows and automatically chewing his lip. "W-what are you talking about?"

"You clearly understand what I'm talking about!" Namjoon threw the olive green colour book that was Hoseok's lyrics book on the mattress. "Read them carefully and I will make you taste what was written in it." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's cheek and smirked. "I told you, this is your nightmare." He growled. "I swear you gonna regret to be born with such darned evil beauty and break my beloved friend's heart he ended his life by suicide!" He released the pretty one's hair that he pulled with a bit pushed that made Seokjin's head hit the headboard.

He took a step backwards as he kept his dark gaze that fulfilled with anger staring on Seokjin's he wanted to swallow the person alive, and then took his leaving. He was taking a couple steps and almost reached the door when Seokjin cracked his voice.

"I-is this about Hoseok?" Seokjin braved himself to ask. "I really didn't know what had happened, but, am I the one to blame for his death?"

Namjoon hated it. The word "death" shouldn't be spoken.

"Is there something I don't know that is probably my mistake?"

Namjoon gritted his teeth. He told the other to read the book just about a couple seconds ago. Like, a couple seconds ago.

"N-namjoon... Tell me what happened? Why y-you..."

The man couldn't hold his anger anymore. He turned and walked back heading into the mattress to grab Seokjin's arm and slapped hard the pretty face. So hard that Seokjin's corner lips bruised and bleeding. He pulled the pretty one off of the bed, dragged him into the bathroom as he ignored the whimpered. Seokjin barely could walk his lower back was in pain.

He pushed Seokjin to lay inside the bathtub and turned the shower handle on. Released the rain drop of cold water on Seokjin's body.

Seokjin tried to pull his white long sleeves buttoned shirt to cover his lower body as the water got him wet, but instead of success, Namjoon roughly took off the only pair of clothing left on his body with force to tied his hands on his back.

With naked and shivered body, Seokjin tried to fight and struggled but Namjoon's power won over him.

"N-namjoon..." Seokjin stuttered as the water poured down on his face and got him hard to breath. "There must be misunderstanding. W-we can talk... P-please..." He gasped avoiding the water.

"Talk?" Namjoon cupped Seokjin's face and laughed with full of madness. "What I want to do is to shut your cursed little mouth up from talking!" And then he unzipped his jeans to reveal his manhood.

-----

"Yes, hyung... I got your email and reading it. I will send you my reply in a minute. Please wait..."

Hyosang ended the conversation and continued to read the email he just received from his colleague in Seoul that also linked with the hospital where he took short medical course. His colleague asked him to become a keynote speaker for three days seminar with some other speakers and it will be held in Sweden.

"Min Yoongi?" Hyosang mumbled as he read the biography. "Ohh. I remember him."

He finally sent the reply and climbed up his bed with a cellphone on his hand.

He tilted his head as he staring his cellphone with questioning look and scratched his nape. He sent some messages to Seokjin and still got no reply. He wondered if Seokjin way too busy to be bothered and answer his phone call. The last time the pretty guy contacted him was around lunch time the day before. There were 7 hours difference between South Korea and Sweden. And it should be around 10AM now in Seoul. He sighed and decided to sleep. He was too exhausted by the assignment in the hospital all day long, and it was almost the dawn when he finally got back into his apartment. He had 5 hours left to rest before going back to the hospital. At least.

-----

Namjoon growled as he pushed his manhood on Seokjin's throat. He moved roughly that his movements inside the throat could be seen by the eyes just by looking on Seokjin's neck. He didn't care how Seokjin looked nor how the pretty guy choked by his action. All he needed just to make Seokjin suffered.

He pulled the older's hair back down so he could see the face clearly and pushed deeper that the nose of the pretty guy touched his stomach.

"Hoseok wanted to do you with care. Gently, and lovingly." Namjoon laughed. "He was a vanilla type gentleman." He growled. "But he wasn't here. And that was your fault!"

Seokjin couldn't hold his tears. His body was weak and he couldn't move. He didn't know what he did wrong. He didn't understand why Namjoon blamed him for Hoseok's death. He couldn't even say a word to defend himself, Namjoon was deepthroat him, rough and mercilessly. He couldn't do anything to fight the power, his hands were tied on his back by his own clothes. He was helpless under Namjoon's domination.

Namjoon pushed harder and groaned loudly as he released his cum inside Seokjin's throat. And it made the helpless pretty guy choked and throwing up on the bathroom floor. Slumped his weak body on the rim of the bathtub.

"I will release you when I finish what had written in the book." Namjoon tidying his jeans and washed his hands on the washtafel. His clothes and jeans were actually got wet by the shower, but who cares.

Seokjin barely could catch his breath. His head spinning and his stomach didn't feel any better. Yet, he could hear what was Namjoon saying clearly.

"And when the time comes, I will make sure you won't say anything about what had happened here. I will make this revenge as nothing happens." Namjoon took a cellphone from his pocket. "Ohh it's Hyosang again. Your boyfriend?" He talked more to himself, that made Seokjin lifted his head, though with difficulty.

So, Namjoon even took his cellphone? And how come he could unlock it? Seokjin bit his lower lip, started to chewing it, again.

Namjoon approached the laid limped pretty guy. "What should I say to answer this Hyosang guy? Huh? 'I'm having fun?' or 'I'm busy I will text you later?' or what? Something bitchy and dirty?" He brushed Seokjin's bangs like he had some affection, but no. "It will be fun, he won't realize." He smiled. And caressed the older's cheek as he staring the mess on the other's face. "I studied the way you texting him. It's not that hard, sweetie..." He patted the cheek lightly and stood up.

"P-please... D-ddon't..." Seokjin sobbed.

But Namjoon way blind for revenge. He left Seokjin alone without set free the tied hands of Seokjin.

-----

Yoongi just arrived into the hotel room, he just finished a seminar when he received an email and shouted happily after reading it.

"Fuck the pills!! Sure I'm going!!"

-----

Seokjin sobbed even harder. His hands were still tied behind his back and still lied inside the bathtub with water shower still poured down on him. And Namjoon just left him like a toy that had no value. Namjoon, that he wished he could be friends, at least. Namjoon, that he wished he could reach. Namjoon, the man in his dream that he wished could give him a warm embrace, as a lover.

But this Namjoon didn't see him the same way. This Kim bloody Namjoon didn't feel the same way. And this Namjoon wanted to take a revenge for Hoseok. A revenge that he didn't even know he deserved it or not. All he remembered about Hoseok was his kindness. He admited that Hoseok way too kind. But, still, why Namjoon put the blame on him for his bestfriend's kindness towards him. He didn't even say something that could be possibly hurt Hoseok and caused the suicide. He swore to God, he didn't.

Seokjin shivered. But, he didn't feel cold anymore. He was numb.

And when he was about to give up his last strength, and let whatever might happens he won't care anymore, a person came inside the bathroom. Released the tie and cupped his face tenderly.

"H-hyung?"

A voice he didn't know.

"H-hyung... I-I come to help you clean..."

Clean?

Seokjin tried to lift his head slowly, and staring the stranger with heavy lidded eyes.

An innocent look young man. Could be younger than his cousin, Jungkook.

"N-namjoon hyung told me to make you clean and always ready." The stranger bit his lower lip. Looked confused with his own sentences.

Clean and ready? For Namjoon?

Seokjin's heart shrinked and broken as he realized the truth that Namjoon would only toying him, for a revenge.

"Please don't be scare of me. I will take care of you, hyung." The stranger turned off the shower handle and turned on the bathtub faucet to fill the bathtub with warm water.

Seokjin way too weak he didn't give any respon and just let the young man bathe him.

"Hyung, my name is Bomin... Choi Bomin..."

-----

A/N:

Review?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 30.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
259K 11.2K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
285K 9.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
1.1M 61.3K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...