Your's Forever (completed) β˜‘οΈ

By shafdeep

Peep into know more..... πŸ“– More

Charecter Sketch
Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
Part-6 & 7
Part:8
Part:9 (long Update)
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:16
Part:18
Part:19
Part:20
Part:21(Epilogue)

Part:17(long Update)

4.2K 168 29
By shafdeep

Next morning :

At RM all were sitting at dinning table... Arnav came near dinning area

Arnav : good morning everyone am getting late i should leave....

Ratna : but chote without breakfast?

Arnav (singed to nisha) : mom before going to AR I have some important work...

Nisha : okay okay my busy bhaiyu carry on... Mom its okay if bhaiyu completes his work this week only then he can take 15days off of wedding... (winked) right bhaiyu?

Arnav : what the.... See you all....

Arnav left to GM...

At GM:

All were having breakfast...

Aman : you had good sleep mishti??

Shashi : what happened khushi?? Your health is okay??

Garima : ya ya yesterday khushi was having headache...

Khushi : yes mumma is right.... Now am completely fine...

Just then arnav entered GM sat beside Aman and wished them all... Khushi was scared to look into arnav's eyes... And she knows why he came this morning...

Garima : arrey arnav come have breakfast..

Shashi : don't say no Come on man...

Arnav : okay...

Aman : do we have any meeting

Arnav : no I just came to have breakfast made by aunty...

Aman (whispers to arnav & teasing ) : seriously arnav... Ohho Mr I know why you came.... don't worry yaar mishti was having headache now she is fine...

Arnav : hmm but am not convinced aman... See she is avoiding to have eye contact with me.... I know she is hiding something..

Aman : I think may be your overthinking.... But at some point even I agree mishti was behaving weried yesterday night...

Arnav : don't worry i will see was the matter with her... Just do me favour..

Aman(winked) : think its done...

Khushi (stood up to leave) : okay see you all am getting late...

Khushi went to door Garima came behind her.... Mean while aman & arnav were completing their remaining food...

Garima(creasing khushi's hairs) : khushi I know bacha I shouldn't have said this words... But as a mother I was thinking all possibilities but on serious note we as a family with you and Ratna, arvind bhaiya, nisha and arnav they will also have no problem bacha.... Let me speak with Ratna...

Khushi : mumma please we spoke about this na they why again...

Garima : see you avoiding and arnav beta has come to see you... (khushi nods as no) I know him bacha... U can agree with me so only so soon you completed your breakfast and running to hospital... Okay the atleast let me speak with Arnav... Please khushi...

Khushi : no mumma (thinking something) you don't speak mumma I myself will talk about this with arnav... Okay (Garima Nods but still unsure) I will talk mumma know relax...

Garima : hmm okay if you say then.. But do talk okay... Along with trust and love communication is very important in any relationship... Due to lack od communication a small problem creates big barriers.... Your my mature bacha na... Please speak and sort out okay...

Khushi (hugged Garima) : hmm I know mumma what you saying is absolutely true....

Same time arnav, aman & sahshi comes there...

Shashi (dramatically) : ohhh nooo

Garima and khushi broke the hug and saw all...

Garima : what happened shahsi??

Shashi(same dramatically) : first you took aman away from me and now my khushi too.. Nooo noo noo... Khushi is papa's girl right khushi..

Khushi : ofcourse pappa am also your girl...

Garima : jealous...

Shahsi : come on (stressing all words & look at garima) khushi now give my special hug bacha come to pappa...

Khushi (smiled and ran towards shahsi and hugged him with kissed his cheeks) : happy now...

Shahsi (looking at Garima) : ya very muchhh...

Arnav : what the....

Aman : okay now let's leave... Come pappa...

Aman & Shashi left in one car...

Khushi was going towards her car arnav pulled her towards him...

Arnav : khushi what's the matter??

Khushi : nothing arnav...

Arnav :oh really then why your running away...

Khushi : why will I run... I was getting late to hospital and even you were getting late for AR...

Arnav : oh really khushi but your eyes are saying some different story...

Khushi (trying to change topic) : Arnav we do one thing... Why don't you drop me At Hospital... What's say..

Arnav : our talk is still not done...

They sat in the car and the ride towards hospital was completely silent... Later khushi spoke...

Khushi : arnav (Arnav glanced at her) i mean arnie i will be busy for coming couple of days.... So if I don't attend your calls or didn't reply to your text don't get hyper and don't worry.... Like I said I have work...

Arnav(ignoring her) : what's cooking in your brain??

Khushi : wh... Why d.... Do you think..

Arnav : the way you speak and you eyes says all... (turning into ASR mood) So khushi gupta dare you lie or hide anything from me...

Khushi (gulped) : I.... I am not lieing... Why would i...

Arnav : khushi am asking you for the last time please say me what's the matter... Or else I have my own ways to know...

Khushi :no.. No arnav...

Arnav(shouted) : what's the matter dammit..... What has happened to you within 2 days to time....

Khushi(wanted used harsh tone) : what I say does it matters to you...

Arnav (shocked & stops the car ) : what the... Of course it matters to me a lott....

Khushi (same tone) : No Mr.Raizada (fake smile) you do what ever you want to... And if anyone doesn't follow you words .... You make them accept by hook or cook.....

Arnav (takes deep breath) : khushi what's the point...

Khushi(shouted) : point is that you always want what you want it doesn't matters to you if other person is not willing... You get what you want...

Arnav (pulled her towards him & spoke in dangers voice) : what you want khushi??

Khushi (pushing him back) : will you able to give me what I want...

Arnav : of course I will... khushi I don't know why your speaking like this... (hurt voice) But say one thing did I ever force you dammit....???

Khushi (gluped her pain & spoke) : yes you forced me... (Arnav look at her in hurtful way) inspired of telling you I don't want to marry you... Yo... You some how made me say yes for this marriage... I said yes on that just because of bhaiyu & nishu... Did you hear me Mr.Raizada I said yes just to not spoil there special day... But you all together made me engaged and no... Now we... Wedding I can't... I just can't marry you...

Arnav (shocked but determined voice) : fine let's think I point I forced you..... which I never did.... But all those moments what ever was or is between us it was just a matter to show people? You didn't for once feel for me... I know khushi all this what ever you said is not you not my khushi.... (cupping her face) shonna say me what has happened... Did anyone told you anything??... Say me I promise I will make everything right... Just say me once...

Khushi for once was about say then she again pushed his hands from her and told him(Arnav)....

Khushi : you said you will give me what I want .... (Arnav's heart was beating fast as he can sense something which he can't offered to give her).... Hain na (right)??

Arnav : khushi please just once say me... Hua kya hai(what has happened).... (looking at her he signed) fine say me what you want...

Khushi (closed her eyes to get some support) : Free me from this relationship..... (as arnav already guessed something like this) but don't say anyone that we are not gonna marry.... Because I know bhaiyu and nishu will also not marry and I don't want that so till there wedding stay quiet... As there wedding will take place first then after few minutes wa... Was ours..

Arnav (looking straight into her eyes) : Done??

Khushi : huh...

Arnav : ya if there something more just let it out... (ASR tone) let me tell you one thing MS.Gupta am not going to change my decision we will get married same day... As it is decided...

Khushi : no you said you will give mw what I want... So

Arnav : so..

Khushi : so I want th... This

Arnav : sorry but i can't give you this.. (with smirk) Your bound to be with me MS. KHUSHI GUPTA SOON TO ME MRS. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.... And I will make sure our wedding take place same day same time....
Other then this you can ask me anything shonna.... (with that he kissed khushi's cheeks)...

Khushi (pushed him back) : your cheater... Mr. Raizada you can't back off from

Arnav (he was coming close to her she was going back and hit the window) : from... What

Khushi(closing her eyes as arnav come forward) : from yo... Yours words...

Arnav (smirk seeing his affect on her) : I can do It khushi don't... And who will stop me... And what is this Mr. Raizada huh... (warning tone) Am your arniee remember that...

Khushi(still with closed eyes) :ye... Yess....

Arnav sat back on his driving seat and started car and later after few minutes they reached hospital... While moving out of car.. Khushi turned and said..

Khushi : don't think that I will marry you.. (Arnav smirks) did you hear me I will not marry you....

Arnav (smirking) : we will see my shonna....

Khushi gets angry by this look and confidence she came towards him and pulled Arnav's hairs quietly and ran from there...

Arnav didn't understand anything khushi came in jet speed and pulled his hairs and ran inside... He was only able to say 2 words...

Arnav(shouted) : what the.... Khushiiiiii...

But khushi was already inside the hospital...

At RG hospital :

Khushi came inside running and bumped with nisha...

Nisha : khushu your okay what happened?? And why are running??

Khushi (murmured) : laad governor what he thinks he will make me agree...

Nisha : khushu what are you saying am not able to understand...

Khushi : I pulled arnav's hairs...

Nisha (laughing) : oh my god khushu yo... You literally pulled bhaiyus's hair's ....

Khushi : so... So what...

Nisha (dragged her towards Nisha's room) : khushu what's the matter...

Khushi (frustrated) : what is your both brother sister problem huh.... When I say free me why can't he huh.... Do I don't have freedom to live my life according to me huh...

Nisha (hugged her) : shhh shhh khushu... Has bhaiyu hurt you??

Khushi (hugged her tightly & let her worries out) : no no nishu he can never hurt me.... And there she says what is her problem and the conversation between garima and her from yesterday night till today morning...

Nisha (gvae her glass of water) : drink (khushi nods as no)... Drink khushu...
Do you really think in case in future due to society mom and dad will regret to make your their daughter in law (she nods no) then.... Don't think this stupid things okay come on now get up and soeka with bhaiyu and sort out...

Khushi : no no nishu I understand but I don't want... Please atleast you understand me nishu please....

Nisha was about to speak but she saw arnav in her cabin...

Nisha : bahiyu....

Actually khushi has forgot her phone in car so Arnav came to return.. When he came he saw nisha dragging khushi to her cabin then he heard all.

Khushi (turns around and saw arnav & was shocked) : ar... Arnav.... I need to go I have patiences to attend...

Khushi went inside her cabin.... Here nisha came and shook arnav..

Nisha : bahiyu listen to me... I know you have heard our conversation but please bhaiyu understand her also..

Arnav : pari I always said her not to worry about anyone but she...let it be (giving phone to nisha) she left in car itself give back to her....

Nisha : no bhaiyu go to her cabin And give it by urself and please sort it out...

Arnav : hmmm your right... If I keep running away then it will create more distance...

Nisha : now go bahiyu I will ask her PA to not send anyone in her cabin for sometime...

Arnav : thank you... Byee...

Arnav came silently and stood I front of her... Khushi was sitting lost in her thoughts but she sensed someone.... And thought as her PA ans without looking at her she said....

Khushi : Priya(Khushi's PA) just give me 5 minutes then you can send patients inside...

Arnav (testing her) : i would love to be your PA khushi but not today...

Khushi (looked up) : what are you doing here??

Arnav pulling her up & himself sitting in her chair... Before khushi could say anything arnav pulled her in his lap...

Arnav (seeing her struggling) : shhhh relax... Stop struggling dammit...

Khushi (keep struggling) : leave me...

Arnav (smirked) : khushi look at me.. Look at me dammit... The more you struggle the more you will get tried... But am not gonna let you free....

Khushi (stopped struggling) : what you want arnav...

Arnav : khushi I heard your talk with pari....

Khushi : wh... What did you heard??

Arnav : your the one on one fine day was fighting for girls birth right... And are you the same girl who can fight for other but no for her ownslef.... Khushi don't stress your little brain.... Just think about the beautiful future...

Khushi (crying) : arnav I can't why don't you understand please...

Arnav(shouted) : damm khushi first  stop crying dammit...

Khushi (hitting his chest & pouted ) : stop shouting at me...

Arnav (smiling at her):  stop hitting women it hurts... Khushi we will speak about this to all don't worry...

Khushi :hmmmm...

Arnav : relax khushi everything will be fine......

Khushi (hugging him) : am sorry

Arnav : don't do this again khushi.... I can't imagine my life without you... When you said all that my breath was stuck and I was feeling to Di...

Khushi (putting her finger on his lips) : shhhh arniee don't you dare say that.... (kissed on corner of his lips & arnav was shocked) okay now go even i have case to attend  .....

Arnav : wow khushi but you don't know to kiss I will teach you...

With that arnav kissed khushi like no tomorrow and let her go only when she left breathless and pecked her lips  before getting up...

Khushi (teasing) : and go and do work Mr. Raizada i need my wedding dresses to be perfect...

Arnav (raised his eyebrow) : sure soon to be Mrs. Raizada....

Just then priya came inside with suddenly and was breathless...

Khushi : what happened priya is ever alright??

Priya : Ma'am there is a problem...

Khushi : ya what is it...

Priya : actually ma'am there is a case patient had fallen down from staircase... And she is 7 and half months pregnant...

Khushi : what... I don't have any patient around... May be Dr. Sharma case...

Priya : ya ma'am but sir has gone for meeting and his phone is switched off...

Khushi : oh ya there is a meeting... Okay get the OT ready take the patient inside immediately and give me 2 minutes...

Priya : okay ma'am...

Khushi : and ya tell Dr. Nidhi to check on the lady till i come....

Priya : okay ma'am...

Khushi : arniee I need to go.. You can be in nishu's cabin...

Arnav : that's fine even aman will come here so you carry on... How long it will take??
(Guys I don't know about timings so)
Khushi : I don't know Maybe 4-5 hours...

Arnav (hugged her and kissed on her forehead) : all the best...

Khushi : thank you byee...

Then khushi change her dress and run towards OT... Even arnav goes to Nisha's cabin there by the time Aman was present...

As Dr. Sharma the gynaecologist and Dr. Riya the child specialist has gone for meeting(conference) related to doctors field... So Dr. Khushi and Dr. Nisha was left as senior doctors....

Nisha' cabin :

Aman : heyy arnav sort it out... Nisha said me what has happened...

Arnav (with smile) : ya all the good finally i have put senses in your sister's brain....

Nisha : bhaiyuuuu my khushu is the best your lucky...

Arnav : I know that...

Aman : where is mishti??

Arnav : actually some Dr. Sharma case she is attending.... I think case is complicated.... Khushi's PA was saying that lady had fallen down from staircase....

Nisha : oh yes there a conference related to medical field.. So Dr. Sharma & Dr. Riya has gone there... Now me & khushi are left as seniors...

Aman : oh okay......

Then they stared to talk about some random things and after 4 & half hours.....

Arnav : pari it's almost 5 hours still khushi is inside...

Then priya came inside Nisha's cabin..

Priya : good evening ma'am actually your needed to check baby..... As Dr. Riya is not present...

Nisha : oh so the case is done...

Priya : yes ma'am few more minutes... Can we ma'am...??

Nisha : ya come... Ammy bhaiyu you both sit here i will be back...

Arnav & Aman : okay...

Nisha left to OT and check the baby...
Suddenly there was commotion... By hearing great noise arnav & Aman came out to see...

By now nisha was out and was speaking with the patient's family...

Lady : doctor how my daughter and baby...

Nisha : don't worry both are fine still patient is inside OT and it's a boy as it is a pre - mature baby... Baby is little week so we need to keep under observation other than that all good.....

Lady : thank god... Thank you so much doctor as Dr. Sharma was not there we were scared.... But Dr. Khushi was there by hood's grace...

Nisha : okay I will take your leave now...

By then Khushi came out of OT tailing behind Dr. Nidhi... Khushi was angry...

Lady (holding khushi's hands) : thank you beta... May god bless you...

Khushi : there is nothing to thank me aunty... Its my duty and please be careful here after...

Lady : okay thank you so much...

Khushi leaves to her cabin and Dr. Nidhi nervous and nisha following them...

Aman : nisha come here...

Nisha : what happened??

Arnav : why is khushi angry as the operation is successful... And behind her one girl she was hell nervous??..

Nisha : actually na..

Before nisha could say they heard Lound voice of khushi and all rushed inside her cabin...

Khushi (looking at nidhi) : tell me one thing Dr. Nidhi what have you learned from medical University... Huh..??

Dr. Nidhi(scared & head hang down) : Am sorry ma'am... This case was first time I was personally checking... Before that I used to assist Dr. Sharma...

Khushi : sorry is not allowed in our profession until we can't save anyone's life sorry is not allowed to use as a doctor... (banging her hand on table) did you get me...

Arnav & Aman were shocked to see his side of khushi...

Nisha : Dr. Khushi let it be... There was no problem as you reached on time...

Khushi : oh really Dr. Nisha that stupidity would have cause that baby's life and the mother...

Arnav : what the....

Aman : they are so professional bro...

Khushi (looking at nidhi) : next time if any case would come like this and the patient already started to bleed then you have to go for C-section only means Cesarean delivery is a surgery to deliver a baby...  C-section is a major surgery and carries risks... Did you get it... A minute late I came then we would have lost the baby...

Dr. Nidhi : it won't happen again ma'am...

Khushi : why we do cesarean surgery? And In Cesarean delivery which injection we used?? Dr. Nishi answer me??

Dr. Nidhi :For some women and babies, a c-section is safer than vaginal birth. If you have medical conditions that affect your pregnancy, you may need a c-section to protect the health of your baby. A c-section may be planned (also called scheduled). ... Scheduling a c-section should be for medical reasons only.....

Epidural - The anaesthetic. Most women have a spinal or an epidural anaesthetic. Both types of anaesthetic are given as an injection in your spine that numbs the lower part of your body.
(all information is from Google)

Khushi :Good then what you have learned apply it also Dr. Nidhi.... Am I clear next time this mistake should never repeat...

Dr. Nidhi : ye... Yes ma'am

Khushi : Now  you may leave...

Dr. Nidhi : thank you ma'am.... And I aasure you this mistake will not be repeated...

Khushi : good...

Then Dr. Nidhi went from there khushi sat on her chair nisha gave her glass of water... Now only khushi nisha arnav & Aman were left in cabin... Arnav & Aman silently came and sat opposite to khushi... While nisha beside khushi...

Khushi while keeping back glass looked at arnav & Aman faces they were literally shocked that reaction was clearly visible on there faces... Khushi was nisha... And Nisha blinked her eyes convincing that they heard the talks...

Khushi (cleared her throat) : Heyy bhaiyu & arnav...

They both came back from there shocked mood to reality by hearing khushi...

Aman : what was that mishti... That girl was scared of you...

Arnav : what the you turned into me...

Nisha :what...??

Arnav : I mean lady ASR... Khushi...

Khushi(teasing&winked) : so am soon to be MRS:ASR na...

Arnav : what the...

Nisha : bhaiyu stop your what the what the...

Aman : leave it nisha if he Completes his what the then we should close our ears...

Arnav (smirked) : of course.... Okay leave all that are you both done for the day...??

Khushi & Nisha : ya...

Aman : then we go out and have some coffee...

Khushi : yes please....

Arnav : where should we go..??

Nisha : where ever we are exhausted na we go to Starbucks to have a relaxing coffee....

Khushi : ya that really works.. Even you both should try...

Arnav : okay then it's Starbucks...

Aman : okay am in... Lets leave...

They all went in one car this time for a change aman was driving and Nisha beside him... And back seat arnav and khushi... Khushi was half lying on arnav as soon as the journey started to Starbucks...

Then they spent the evening and later dinner all 4 together later back to home as khushi was tried and called a day off... With the plan of Arnav and khushi to tell all family members about khushi's health and Nisha and aman will be there with them as the next day was Sunday... All were meeting at RM....

                         The end

How was the update...

If you like it vote and comment...

Dear silent readers do vote atleast...

Today's episode all information about doctor part is from Google.. That part wrote to show khushi had Mrs:ASR...

Any suggestions you all can tell me...

And guys wedding rituals will not be in detail.... As I have planned to end this story by 20 parts  With epilogue....

Next week its my friends weddings to I will be busy but will try to update don't worry....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 10.3K 28
Peep in to know more!!
45.2K 1.5K 21
IF YOU CAN!!!!
12.3K 946 30
The bond I adore a lot, The family I love the most ,hope u all like it . Ik ppl will be thinking of mahi and family with ICT there is a surprise for...
79.9K 2.8K 16
ipkknd