Part:16

The Engagement Day:

All the Raizada's and Gupta's were already reached the venue in the morning....

All the elders were busy rechecking the decorations...

And to much annoying both the couples haven't met from yesterday and the both girls were surrounded by the lott of people... And the boys were not able to meet them even today...

At Boy's room :

Arnav : waht the heck... Aman why are we able to meet them... And there damm phones...

Aman : I know they are not picking up the calls.... Any ways its no use of getting hipper so let's get ready....

Arnav : how can you be so calm man....

Anna : like I said it's no use of getting hipper... So relax and get ready as soon as we get ready we would go down...

Arnav : ya your right....

At Girls's room :

While getting ready....

Khushi : nishu arniee will be hell angry yaar... Look (pointing towards mobiles whuch were on bed) : I have any calls...

Nisha (doing touch up) : I know very I have received calls from ammy... But what can we do we are surrounded by so many people... we can't use mobile.... So get ready soon and we will reach down so that we can't be with them...

Khushi : ya your right  .... (looking into mirror) : nishu am I looking good...

Nisha (looking at her) : Noo..

Khushi (getting panicked) : no I knew it am not looking good... Now what should I do...

Nisha (sitting beside her & side hugging) : my baby relax your looking the most beautiful girl in this world....(whispered) and hotttt

Khushi (smiling & winked) : hawww... and your the sexy girl...

Nisha (hitting her shoulder) : now come on lets click pictures and then go down...

At hall:

All the guests started coming and all were welcome by the Arvind, Shashi Ratna and Garima...

All the guest were awed at the decorations.... And later after fews minutes the hall was full of people... Well known business people, some celebrities, some doctors, etc etc.... After all it was the most famous people getting engaged....

Arnav & Aman came down and all the girls were going mad by seeing time.. Some were jealous the there are no more single and some were happy...

Arnav and aman were busy taking with the business people... And inside were impatiently waiting for there's girls to come...

Ratna & Garima brought down Khushi and Nisha....

Aman was with arvind and shahsi meeting some guest.... As he was facing the staircase he saw nisha and was in this dream world... And as soon as nisha faced him she was also lost in his... Both were looking from top to bottom....

                    Aman's look

                        Nisha's look

As soon as khushi entered Arnav felt cold air posing him indicating that Khushi has arrived and khushi she was already looking at arnav she was not able to look his face as he facing his back.... Arnav turned around and saw Khushi from bottom to top sje was indeed looking breath taking today in this designed lehenga and as soon as he looked at her face and saw that she was alreading looking at him... She was no less then arnav he was indeed looking most handsome man her man....