Part:9 (long Update)

Next Morning :

All men were out to there work.... And being over excited nisha took a day off and due to her emotional blackmailing khushi too took a day off and our nisha called her early morning to RM....

Khushi after having her dinner was about to go...

Garima (looking at her) : khushi your not going to hospital?

Khushi :oh sorry mumma I didn't said you... Actually nihsa is having important work she took a day off so to help her I took a day off... And am going to RM...

Garima : oh okay....

Khushi (excited) : mumma I have an idea you don't you come with me?? You can also spend sometime with aunty... Huh??

Garima (after thinking) : that will be great it's being long time me and ratna had some women time... Five me 5mins I will come back...

Khushi (while sitting in living room) okay come soon...

Garima : come khushi...

Khushi :ohhooo someone is loking beautiful.... Very excited for womennnn time huh...

Garima (hiting her head) : drama queen....

As khushi was driving garima sat beside her excited to go to RM...

At RM:

Nisha was waking from right to left... Left to right Ratna was sitting in living room and watching her face which showed way more expressions sometimes happy, excited, nervous, sad, etc etc...

Ratna : nihsa stop na my head is spinning watching your like this...

Nisha : mom plzz I can't sit till khushu comes...

Ratan : what's the matter with you today... All okay?? From past 20mis ir walking....

Nisha : mom it's important day for me.. I will be oaky as soon as khushu comes...

Same time door bells rings...

Nisha runs towards the door to open Bfore HP could open nisha opend it... Ratna coming behind nisha.. And was surprised to see garima as well...as soon as the door opend nisha hugged khushi and ratna hugged garima....

Khushi (while hugging) : relax nishu am here na cool... Toady is big day so relax and be happy...

Nisha (coming out of hug) :thank god you came... Am relaxed khushu... By the why did you took long time...

Ratna :thank you khushi she was restless... Now after you have come she a bit relaxed...

Khushi : good morning aunt...

Garima(while patting cheeks) : what happened nisha baccha ur looked worried?? I heard itz important day for you... You u concentrate on your work don't be worried...

Nisha : thank you aunt...

Ratna : come will sit in living room and talk...

Ratna and Garima moved forward khushi and nisha were waking behind them...

Nisha :khushu what you said to aunty??

Khushi : relax I said its important day for you... Means related to work..

Nisha : okay... But I needed you with me very badly

While siting on sofa... Ratna and Garima were engrossed in there talks...

Khushi (mischievous smile) : ohhoooo that means... To avoid your nervousness I should come withyou...

Nisha was about to say something khushi cut her words...