Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

four

17.3K 865 578
By phatblackhottie

***

Indya King
Sunday April 28
9:47 am

"I know you really .. really want it , but you belong to somebody else!" I was singing my heart out in the car cause this song will forever be my shit.

"Message from Jawuan." My car said stopping my music.

Jawuan🥵
wya ? pull up on me later

He getting a little too comfortable. I like him and everything but I don't know who else he feeding the same lines to. I'm not gonna stop messing with him though.

I was pulling up to Whole Foods so I can be on my healthy shit. I go to the gym when I can but the gym don't do shit if I don't eat right.

I walked inside heading straight to the fruit and vegetables isle with my basket. I'm in love with plums and mangos, I always get them whenever I go grocery shopping.

I jumped as my phone starts ringing. I was confused for a second because it was a group facetime and I'm barely in group chats.

"Dior!" Dime loud ass said.

"What's going on?" I said seeing Breezy and Terrance in the group too.

"Not y'all added me to a group chat. Fuck is we in middle school?" Breezy said laughing.

"Shut yo ass up cause you still answered." I said even though I was thinking the same thing.

"Man what is this for? It's early as hell and I'm tryna take a shit in peace." Terrance said sitting on the toilet.

"Your shitty butt ass can wait for a second. Anyway all of y'all go on Nia live I'll send it to y'all dm." Dime said.

"I don't give a fuck about y'all dumbass beef with that girl." Breezy said.

"Do what I said thanks." Dime said as we all hung up.

Moments later she sent it and I got on her live. The pin comment already threw me off. Talking about "fuck that bitch dior" like she's a little ass girl.

I put my headphones on to listen to this bullshit while I shop.

"Like I said that fat ass bitch could never ever fuck with the same nigga as me. Breezy already knows that." She said flipping her hair. I'm mad I can't even say she ugly but her nasty ass attitude is.

I requested to join her live cause I'm not finna sit in this live and let her talk about me, that's dead.

Everybody in the comments telling her I'm in there but she wanna act blind.

"Bitch add me to this live." I commented and she finally did.

"Not you off the early morning talking shit. Big Wendy Williams face ass." I said to her.

"You're not funny."

"Bitch get your punk ass off live you know I see you in real life I will smack the shit out you." I told her.

"All I have to do is call the cops. I'm too cute to fight can't say the same about you." She said smiling.

"Fuck 12, you not cute enough to stop running your mouth so you will shoot me my one." I told her.

"And for you bitches that think I'm fighting her over a nigga that shit is dead. I fight over my respect though and I spared this hoe too many times." I said.

"Don't be mad at me cause Breezy don't want you. He wants me." She said laughing.

"Girl please I already told you wassup. Bye." I said so I wouldn't be on her live no more. I was giving her too many views.

"Bitch I don't want you delusional ass bird" Breezy commented.

I was screaming in the damn store looking crazy as hell.

I got his number from the group chat and called him on facetime separately.

"Breezy why your girlfriend keep playing with me like I'm goofy or something?" I asked as he answered.

"You funny as shit. I barely even talked to shawty and she acting looney." He said.

"She's a weirdo for real." I said

"Aight I'm not gonna sit on this phone and gossip with you." He said

"Well we need to talk anyway." I told him

"Aw shit you sound a lil too serious." He said sparking up.

"Well I'll just get to the point since we grown. I changed my mind about what you said last night." I told him.

"You playing? Cause I don't got time for that." He said.

"I'm serious, why you think I'm playing?" I asked.

"What happened to your niggas?" He asked.

"They're good. What about your bitches?" I asked.

"They fine too. So we on the same shit?"

"Yes Breezy, a one time thing and that's it." I said picking up some little snacks for Isaac.

"Aight, pull up when you done doing what you doing."

"Okay, send me your location." I told him before hanging up.

Judge me if you want but I don't care. I'm just doing the same thing these niggas would do to me without a second thought.

"Oou I want some veggie chips." I said thinking out loud as my phone dinged. I can't even shop in peace.

bestiewestie 💕
i just feel it in my soul that you did sum dumb shit .
Read 10:12am

bestiewestie 💕
Indya text me back rn .. i will track yo ass down
Read 10:14am

I ignored it going back to my shopping.

Incoming call from bestiewestie 💕 ...

"Yes Diamond?" I asked her.

"I know you seen my messages the fuck. What did you do?" She asked me.

"I didn't do nothing ... yet." I trailed off.

"Oh my gosh, just tell me."

"I'm finna pull up on Breezy." I told her.

"Let me see what you got on."

I showed her watching as she shook her head.

"Not the top knot, gray leggings, and jean jacket combo. This got dick appointment written all over it. You had this shit pre-planned." Dime said.

"I did pooh."

"So you really want this nigga to be your third body but not Jajuan. You backwards as hell." She said mugging me.

"Okay Diamond if all you called me for is to judge me then I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up.

Nia isn't the only reason I'm doing this. I been curious about Breezy since high school but I couldn't get the time of day from him, not that I was begging for his time anyway.

Why not take advantage of this? No feelings are gonna be involved anyway, it's just meaningless sex.

Jahir Brown
1:47 pm

"Nigga you still on the toilet?" I laughed answering Terrance call.

"Man my dumbass had ice cream for breakfast I been on this bitch since this morning. Nigga call the paramedics." He said looking like he was really finna cry.

"Man if you don't take a Laxative and get off my phone. I got something to do." I told him.

"Just trifling, you need to take a damn break I don't think this is healthy." He said shaking his head at me.

"I haven't did nothing in like two days calm down. But for real I gotta go." I said hanging up to read the message I just got.

305-777-2345
open the door

"Wassup." I said looking her up and down.

"Hey Breezy." She said smirking.

I let Dior in and locked up my shit before turning my attention to her.

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

"Come on show me to your room." She said grabbing my hand.

"You swear you running shit. Ima show you." I said following her up the stairs.

"Show me then." She said as we went into the room taking off her jacket.

I stepped towards her grabbing her neck before kissing her. She moaned as I grabbed her ass with my other hand.

She went in my pants and started rubbing my shit putting her tongue in my mouth.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as she got on her knees watching her pull it out wrapping her tongue around the tip.

Moments later her ass was going to work, I'm not no bitch but she had a nigga groaning. I thought that double hand slurp combo shit was a myth I ain't never had no shit like that done to me before.

I tried to get her mouth off me since I was finna bust but she took it deeper swallowing my shit.

She stood up licking her lips. I don't usually kiss bitches after they go down on me but I had to.

"Take these off." I said tugging at her clothes. She took off her shirt and bra revealing her bare chest. I started sucking her tities while sliding my hand in her leggings.

"You came in this bitch with no panties?" I rhetorically asked rubbing her clìt.

She moaned grabbing my wrist as I rubbed faster. I stopped taking my hand out.

"Lay yo ass down." I told her. She did what I said and started taking off her pants.

"Don't take your eyes off me." I said kissing her one more time before devouring her shit.

"Fuckkk" She breathed out as I sucked directly on her clít. I looked in her eyes. She tried to keep her eyes on me but I know her ass won't last long.

I pushed both her legs up taking a long lick before devouring her shit again.

"Breezy" She moaned closing her eyes so I stopped.

She whined as my tongue left her body. I reached in the night stand grabbing a condom.

I took my clothes off before hovering over her. "Who said you could look away?" I asked sliding it on.

"Nobod- Oh shit." She moaned as I slid inside of her.

"Fuckk" I groaned pulling out rubbing her clít then sliding back in. I had her ass leaking.

She leaned up kissing me while wrapping her legs around my back.

"Damn." I whispered looking down while I slow stroked her before I sped up.

"Jahir!" She moaned putting her hand on my chest to try and push me. Not she moaning my government.

"All that shit you be talking you better take this." I told her.

She moaned out wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss me.

*MATURE CONTENT OVER*

Indya King
8:47 pm

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up a little noticing I was laying on Breezy chest. We were both naked, his hand was on my ass and he was sleeping like a baby.

I definitely got that knock out the way this nigga snoring.

I stared for a lil minute at his fine ass. His whole physique was making my body feel some type of way and that's when I knew I needed to get my ass out of here.

I moved his arm off me and got off him slowly.

"Oh shit." I said falling as soon as I stood up. I laid there until I heard him snore again.

I crawled around the room getting all of my clothes on before limping down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and keys unlocking his door, locking the bottom as I left.

It looked like I just robbed this nigga the way I got the fuck out that driveway.

I looked at the time panicking. I really was sleep for like four hours. I have to be at work by 10 and I can barely walk.

As I drove I started to feel guilty, kinda like a hoe. Like I need to get it together the hot girl community would be ashamed of me.

I just needed to talk to the person who keeps it 1k with me about everything. I picked up my phone dialing the number.

"Yes little girl." She answered

"Mommy I think I messed up." I told her.

"What you do?"

"Like I don't know what I was thinking." I sighed.

"Girl what is it? You know I hate when you do that shit." She said.

"I had like meaningless sex, well that's what it's supposed to be." I tried to explain.

"On a Sunday! Straight to hell." She said.

"Ma!" I whined

"I'm playing, calm down. With who?" She asked laughing.

"Breezy."

"Who the hell is that?" She asked.

"Jahir, Ms.Fay son." I said rolling my eyes

"Oo, he's cute. What's the problem?"

"Mom I don't know. I just feel like he thinks I'm easy like every other female." I told her

"I mean you gave it to him easy, true. But, he gave it to you easy so no need to feel bad if y'all on the same page. Don't dwell on this just keep it moving. You did it, oh well, you can't take it back so move on." She told me.

"Yeah you're right. Thanks ma, I gotta get ready for work, I love you." I told her as I pulled up to my apartment.

"I love you too, don't forget Izaiah welcome home party Saturday."

"I won't, see you then." I said before she hung up.

I greeted my doorman before getting in the elevator.

"Where you been? You was supposed to be back hours ago." Isaac asked.

"Did you put up the groceries?" I asked him

Yes, can you answer my question?"

"I don't have time I have to get ready for work." I said rushing into my room to take a shower.

~

So is Indya drinking dumb bitch juice or she know what she doing?

It took me forever to write that trash ass scene like I felt awkward as hell but bitch I finally did it.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Instagram or Twitter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.6K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
140K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtmeโ„ข Saving His soul ยฉ 2018 All copyrights reserved
4.1K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
46K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.