𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘚 𝘍𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘙...

By GOONWICK

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E EN
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y (fr)
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
EPILOUGE
Indias Becoming PSA

F I F T E EN

27.4K 1.4K 2K
By GOONWICK

4,197 words

For people who didn't read this as a series Aaron was named after his fathers best friend Aaron who's married to his female best friend Cali. Just being clear on the Aaron's.

November 18th

"Please." Aaron reached for the Advil in Imans hand as the boy held his hand out and snatched it back over and over again.

"Here." He laughed and tossed it to Aaron who had hot tears running down his face as he attempted to sit up, feeling his a sharp pain in his spine.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm just ti-tired." Aaron closed his eyes and felt Iman lay next to him and kiss his forehead.

"Awww you cant take dick." He pinched his boyfriends thighs and got cursed out.

"No more no more no more. Stop." Aaron pushed Iman away as the boy repeatedly kissed him with intent to be annoying.

"No." Iman sighed happily and ran his hand underneath Aaron's shirt, liking everything about him. His skin was brown and smooth, it was just perfect.

"You so damn clingy son." He wasn't used to this side of Iman at all.

"Bitch let me me be nice to you."

"I don't want you- you really don't.. know how to..act." Aaron closed his eyes and tried moving Iman off of him as the boy gave him dark hickeys intentionally.

"And don't."

"Are you givin me hickeys?"

"Yes." Iman laughed when Aaron tried pushing him off and just pinned the boys arms down to finish the job.

"You gay and stop posting me. Gon make me lose my hoes."

"Yo hoes know you like 9 inch dick in yo ass? Ahhh faggot ass nigga you don't go no hoes, you my hoe." He pulled Aaron's twist and got slapped.

"Quit playing bitch!"

"I'm finna play fortnite and ignore you dick in the booty ass bitch."

"No please I'm joking pay attention to me." Aaron touched the boys back and heard him hiss and flinch.

"Ow stop."

"Aww let me see." He hopped in the chair by Imans desk and rolled towards the light before flipping it on and seeing his back and arms.

He had a few scratches but mostly bruises from Aaron's fingers digging into his back.

"You not putting alcohol on my back I don't care if I bleed the fuck out don't touch me." Iman flinched before smiling softly when Aaron's hands traced over where it hurt, feeling light kisses on his back. There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"I know things are messy sometimes but I really do care about you.. if anything ever happened to you it'd really hurt me, so be careful when you go do what you do." Aaron's head rested against his back and Iman just shook his head.

"Always." The words 'I love you' were always on the tip of his tongue but it wasn't the right time.

People had a lot to say about their relationship but they knew where they stood. No matter how done they wanted to be, being around eachother felt so right. Almost nothing felt better than holding Aaron and listening to his short deep breaths as he slept quietly.

The world would stop spinning before Iman let Aaron go. He was his peace and he'd fight the nigga before letting him break up with him.

"My back ain't worked the same since you slammed me into the wall after I slept with Nikki." Aaron mumbled, remembering the last few fights they had.

"My jaw clicks when I open it too wide because you punched me in my shit for pushing you into the wall. I'll stop hitting you if you stop hitting me."

"Cool. Just don't cheat on me and I won't fuck you up."

"You ain't ever beat my ass!" Iman snatched away from Aaron and heard the boy snicker in response.

"Wait till I'm mobile again I'll beat you up again bitch."

"Hard taking a nigga that's barely 5'10 serious." Iman stood up and pulled Aaron up with him.

"You grew so much I literally hate it."

"Whatever dreams of topping me you had before.. dead em. Not happening. I'm sure you understand by now but just to be clear... not happening ever."

"That's not fair though. You bottomed for other niggas and not me what kind of bull-"

"That was when I lost my virginity, I don't like bottoming because I like being in control of everything. Plus that shit hurts I'm not built for it." Iman shook his head and turned the PS4 on, hearing Aaron suck his teeth.

"Don't. Pay attention to me." Aaron whined reached for the remote but got his hand slapped away. He ignored him and continued what he was doing.

"Leave me alone. You just told me to get out of your face." Iman dropped in tilted towers and his boyfriend frowned.

Aaron moved in between Imans legs as the boy sat on the edge of the bed and continued ignoring him. When he felt Aaron's head rest on his thigh he smirked and shook his head. Attention whore.

"What you want?"

"Mmm I don't know." When Aaron's hands went into Imans underwear the boy laughed before tossing the remote to the side and leaning back slightly.

The beautiful moment was interrupted by Elias swinging the door wide open and staring in shock.

"Bye." He closed the door back and walked out.

After a 10 minutes of Iman laughing they got dressed, cleaned up, and sort of walked to living room.

"Your cousins are here." Elias pointed to
Deion and Xander, and Xavier who stood next to Cali and Aaron.

"Ah. Hey." Aaron waved at Deion who he hadn't seen since he was 15.

"The fuck. Dry ass hi." Deion walked towards Aaron and hugged him, making the boys legs give when the hug ended. He just didn't have the energy or strength.

"Bitch I don't have to hug you. Dirty ass dreads."

"Yo knees buckling. Guess you still a faggot. This your boyfriend?" Deion smiled at Iman and put his hand out, getting a funny look in return. Iman didn't mean to be rude, he just was.

"Don't take it personal and yes. I'm still queer."

"He don't talk a lot?"

"No. And he's rude as hell in general so it's not you, he just don't got to manners."

-
November 20th

"Why he gotta be here?" Nasir looked over at Tay and got an evil look in return.

"Bitch."

Nasir hopped out of his seat and Tay did too, taking everybody by surprise. They were both a mess.

"You not gon keep tryin me."

"Y'all acting a clown in front of people kids." Elias shook his head and Tay and Nasir looked over at all the children around them, including Deion's.

"Damn NBA youngboy how old are you?"

"I'm 19. Xander and Xavier are my siblings but I got two kids, Jules and Mari." He patted Jules on the head and smiled awkwardly.

"I'm 6." Jules smiled at Tay and for some reason he didn't like it. He hated kids that acted funny or looked at him funny. In all reality she was just smiling.

"Nigga had a baby at 13." Kambren shook his head and laughed until Naomi popped him.

Cali had three kids and two grandkids, one from Aaron and one from Silas. Xander was Silas's child but his mother didn't want him and Silas was a deadbeat so Cali took care of him as her own. Xander was 15 going on 16 and Xavier was 10. She was 40, Aaron was 38.

Zion had and Elias had Aaron who was 17 and Baylee that was 11. Zion was 36 and Elias was 37.

Naomi and Nasir had five kids, Kambren at
10 , Laylani at 17, Jaylani was freshly
14, Isys was turning 12, and Kaidence who had just turned 5. Naomi was 35 and Nasir was 37.

Shay and Keion had Jaleah who was turning 14 and Raina had Elena who'd just turned 15.

Everybody was grown.

"Stop pulling at your clothes it's getting on my nerves." Raina grabbed Elena's hands and spoke sternly. This girl aggravated the skin off her back.

"Why? I told you I didn't wanna wear this." Elena pulled at the shirt again and Raina sucked her teeth.

"Not everything has to fit tight you dumbass. When you're meeting people for the first time you don't dress like you in a migos music video you put some damn clothes on. Got people thinking I'm okay with your stupid ass antics." Raina said calmly, not wanting to embarrass her child in front of other people. But Elena wouldn't care because the girl had no shame.

"I'm not embarrassed about who I am so it doesn't m-"

"Shut up now and I mean it. Before I slap the fuck out of you in front of all these people." She didn't care how Elena wanted to dress, she just wanted the girl to know the time the place and how to dress age appropriate.

There was nothing wrong with crop tops, you just not supposed wear them with your ass out, vice versa. But her daughter didn't get that.

"Laylani wears what she wants and-"

"I'm about to graduate. You're a child. Anyways, how are you?" Laylani cut her off and turned her attention Xander who bickered with her younger sister.

"Why the fuck you keep kicking my knee? Are you dumb?" Xander turned to Jaylani and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not kicking you I'm swinging my legs if my legs hit you then move back and calm down, it clearly was an accident." She rolled her eyes and he put his finger up.

"Xander just apologize." Deion said quickly.

"Why? I ain't do shit. She's deadass kicking my chair and it's irritating me. I said stop in the nicest way possible but her lil pie faced ass keep doing it anyways."

"You're rude. Yo momma ain't teach you better?" Jaylani asked in annoyance, seeing the boy put his finger up again.

"I don't got no momma so worry about your damn self and stop kicking my chair dumbass. Like what the fuck." He got up from his seat and walked away in annoyance.

"Is he okay?" Naomi asked, looking at her daughter sideways. It was insensitive and out of line but jaylani didn't mean to be rude, she really just forgot.

"Yeah. He's probably not coming back though, it's okay she just struck a nerve." Cali smiled sadly and Aaron just held her hand in his. They loved the boy but no matter what they did for him he felt alone.

Deion didn't feel bad for him. He cared about him but he thought the boy was immature, insensitive, short tempered, and overall a nuisance. He'd rather not be around his brother.

That was the thing though. Deion always treated Xander like an add on and not family and the boy noticed. Cali and Aaron let Deion do it and say it sometimes but they didn't even noticed they allowed it, which annoyed him the most.

He felt like an outcast around people that wanted him to call them mom, dad, and brother. It hurt his feelings and made him antisocial in school. He was just lonely.

"Didn't I tell you to stop saying shit like that? Thank you, one less bill to pay." Naomi snatched Jaylanis phone out of her hand put in her purse making the girl roll her eyes in her head.

"I didn't mean to so why am I in trouble?"

"You could've watched your mouth and stopped when he asked you to stop. You were wrong from the beginning Jay." She was more stern with Jaylani because the girl was stubborn and avoided admitting when she was out of line.

She thought about it and she really could've apologized and stopped but she was already in trouble so what's the point in saying sorry now?

Kambren 'ouuu'ed because it was normal for Jay to piss Naomi off. She thought she could argue toe to toe with her mom and get the last word then cried when she got in trouble.

"I didn't do anything so let me have my phone back! Daddy she-"

"Leave me out of it. Should've watched your words, you talk without thinking and never apologize. Now you're in trouble." Nasir shrugged and sided with Naomi like he always did.

His daughter had an attitude problem and if Naomi handed out a punishment then that's what they were going with. His wife wasn't unreasonable.

-
November 21st

Xander listened to music as he rode the bus and tried keeping calm despite the loud talking in his ear.

"He wanna be antisocial so bad. Like damn you ain't too good to talk to a nigga?"

"Can you shut the fuck up?" He turned to face some boys who were talking loudly.

"Who you sposed to be?"

"Better than you. Shut the fuck up with all that loud talking, you not tired or nun? You niggas drawn." He put his headphones back in and continued looking out of the window.

Jaylani rolled her eyes and he flipped her off.

"No. Fuck you."

"Stop cursing on my bus!"

"Bitch fuck this bus too."

Xander had problems controlling his mouth even though he never really got angry. He just felt the need to come back at somebody when he felt tried or insulted.

Jaylani shook her head at him as they got off of bus minutes later.

"You don't have to be so rude to people. They just wanna be your friend."

"I don't need friends." He glared at her in walked in, seeing Tay, Nasir, Andrew, Quinten and Deion shooting dice like hood rats.

"Who this?" Quinten asked, pointing over at Xander who looked at him strangely.

"My brother. Don't take anything he says to-"

"Why you look like that?" Xander asked Quinten, not really thinking before he spoke. He never did.

"Look like what?"

"Your face is fu-"

"Okayyyy nigga go do yo homework or something." Deion already knew how his brother could unintentionally be. He let anything come out of his mouth and he didn't really care if people were offended either.

"Forreal. I said the same shit. It's kind of wonky. Like one eye is bigger than the other and his mouth is crooked." Tay said nonchalantly, getting an evil glare from Quinten.

"Yeah."

"Can you help me?" Jaylani waved her homework in his face and he rolled his eyes.

"You stupid or something? Just do what they showed you in class." He pushed her hand away and began walking down the hall to the den.

"I'm not stupid I just need help."

"I don't like you." Xander said nonchalantly as he sat down and pulled his homework out.

"Ayeee bussyyy busss!" Isys was in the living room making dubsmashes as he pulled out his calculator and Jaylani looked at him crazy.

"Help me and we can finish in my room. But my dad says sit on the floor because boys are k'oshasha ādanyochi." She asked again, genuinely needing help from the rude boy.

Nasir normally wouldn't care if their cousins were over but anyone from Elias's side weren't related to him or his kids. So no, Deion couldn't stay around his kids alone either. Nothing personal but you never know what kind of weird shit people had going on. He'd just met the younger boy.

"I don't speak that shit." He stood up and followed her to her room, looking around the huge house. Cali and Aaron had him living comfortable but this was more than comfortable.

"Here." She walked in and he immedietly noticed the girly lay out.

"Ain't you 14?"

"So? ābayē said it's cute." She shrugged and sat on her bed before pushing him off quickly when he sat on the edge.

"Didn't I say-"

"I'm not sitting on the floor I don't give a fuck about no rules and I don't wanna touch yo weird stuck up ass anyways. Shut up and ask what you need to ask cause you pissed me off already." He snatched her paper and just looked at it before looking at her sideways.

"How old are you?" This looked like simple algebra. Either she was dumb or really young.

"14 last month."

"Ew you're a child. Photomath it, it's just algebra."

They argued back and forth for hours, still not getting much done. Nasir had peaked in a few times but left them alone. Xander was too damn awkward and mean to make moves at his baby.

The boy wasn't a virgin but he wasn't a horny weirdo sex feign and almost everything turned him off anyways.

When he lost his virginity he was annoyed because the girl kept making loud annoying noises and when he looked down he hated the nail polish on her toes. He was picky and Jays attitude and age made him wanna punch her in the neck, not fuck her.

Plus he really didn't know how to talk to girls. He wasn't romantic or sweet and he really didn't care when girls tried to talk to him about their day.

"I'm leaving because you're dumb and you don't listen." Xander threw the notebook at Jaylani and walked away, hearing her cuss him out. Before he could get down the corner he saw Tay walking towards Laylanis room with a blunt in his mouth as he lit it in agitation. Every time he played any sort of game with Nasir the nigga took all his money.

Tay noticed Xander and gave the boy a head nod.

Xander was tall for his age, standing at 5'10. dark with ashy black hair that was waved up real nice and tapered. His eyebrows were thick but tamed and he had full pink lips, when he smiled which was rare his teeth were bright white.

"You got a staring problem?" Tay asked rudely, not caring how it came out.

"You got a blood problem?" He remembered the papers he saw fall out of his bag, mentioning something about his lack of white blood cells.

"I'm anemic bitch." Tay passed the younger boy the blunt, automatically knowing what the boy was looking at.

"What if my parents don't let me smoke? But thank you." Xander pulled from it anyways, getting hit in the chest immediately.

He didn't smoke often but he liked being high and sedated. The world was too annoying to deal with.

"I'm not Iyanla and I'm not here to fix your life. Do what you want, but don't tell your brother shit if you not allowed to cause Ian tryna hear it."

"I don't got no siblings and Deion don't care." He shrugged and began walking away leaving Tay slightly confused. He knew they weren't blood related but he thought they were close.

"All you smoke is weed?" Tay asked casually seeing the tired look on the boys face. He looked like he was a pill person.

"Why?" He asked defensively, sitting on the ledge of the window as he kicked his feet.

"You just look..."

Xander had a dead tired look in his eyes. He wasn't high off anything but weed at the moment but when you see people on drugs all the time you can tell who does what.

"Prescribed Xanax for.. a lot of shit, but I take it when I want. Codeine on off days because I can do what I want and prescribed Percocet when my joints hurt from leukemia." He looked down and noticed how far the jump was.

Whatever. If Ted bundy could do it he could too. Before Tay could respond to everything Xander said the boy fell from the window, startling him.

"I didn't kill myself I'm just leaving. Don't tell Deion bitch ass he'll call the police!" He yelled from the back yard before hopping the large fence and disappearing.

Tay laughed and walked back to Laylanis door before running into Deion. He could tell what kind of person the boy was already.

"You seen my brother?" Deion asked as he came up the stairs.

"Nah." If he jumped out the window he didn't wanna be found and he understood that.

"He's always bailing when he wants to. Things got so complicated when he came around, but that's still my lil bro." Deion said, realizing how the second part sounded.

"He said he was the only child."

"He feels left out all the time. He been living with us since he was 8 and he still calls everybody by their first name. Ma acts like it doesn't bother her but it does, he don't care though."

Tay wasn't anybody to speak on another persons family but if he felt left out he probably was. He'd just sit back and observe for a little while longer.

"Mhm."

"You sure you ain't see him? He has leukemia and it's in remission but he's still not at his strongest."

"It's not active?"

"Yeah. In 1 more year it'll go into permanent remission or start back up and I don't want him doing anything crazy with cancer. He doesn't care what happens to him but my parents do, it's my responsibility to look after him when they're not around."

"You suck at it. If he's not here he clearly left." Tay looked at him like he was dumb and Deion was taken back for a second.

"You don't talk a lot but when you do you mean as hell. Thanks though." He put his hand out and Tay looked down at it before walking into Laylanis room.

He didn't respect people like that. If Iman had cancer no way he'd be letting him do whatever just because he didn't feel like being a brother.

Tay wasn't talkative even though grew out of his selective mutism but even now, he could go days without talking. When he was 3 he rambled and spoke then randomly stopped until he was 8. People thought he was mentally challenged but he really just didn't have the energy to talk and felt like no one would care about what he had to say anyways.

When he did speak again it was simple statements that would never turn into conversation. Usually answering yes or no questions or being blunt and upfront about everything to minimize conversation.

He showered in he bathroom but she stayed asleep until he laid next to her. He didn't feel like going home so Nasir would just have to get over it.

"You okay?" Laylani turned in her sleep and felt her bed sink in. Tays arms went to her waist and he held her close, missing her even though he saw her earlier that day.

You ever have a long busy annoying day then lay down and sleep? She was his sleep.

When he didn't respond she turned to face him and he gave her a genuine smile which came rare. Usually it was soft smiles or smirks but never really full on grins.

"What happened to you happy pants?"

"Nothing I just love you. You always smell like that expensive vegan vanilla body shop soap your skin is always warm."

She intertwined their fingers and he continued his high rambling.

"Your legs aren't shaved but your arms are and it reminds me of you, it's real you like. Lazy. Your hair is always soft and in your lil curly Afro. You just cute and I wanna touch on you all the time."

Tays hands went up her shirt in a non sexual manner and he rubbed her stomach quietly. He wanted a baby right after he got drafted and picked and she half promised him one. It was during sex so she said it didn't count but that's too bad because he was getting a baby out of her in the future.

Now? No. They both had too much going on and they were so young. He didn't want no damn kids anytime soon.

They asked about each others day and talked as Tays thumb rubbed small steady circles on her hips. Their entire relationship was the honeymoon phase.

His phone rang and he answered it, hearing Kelis on the other end. Tay put in on speaker and dropped it before placing his face in Laylani's neck.

"Speak."

"Can you get-"

"No. You just got paid today." He reached to hang up but she kept talking.

"I have to buy a ticket to see a friend. His mom died and-"

"People die everyday. Go buy pampers and save so you can get the fuck out my house." Tay hung up and Laylani laughed quietly.

"Would you have fell for anything she'd said if she wasn't sick?" She knew what he would say but she'd feel better asking anyways, he told her to speak her mind even if it was dumb, childish, or obvious.

Tay immediately shook his head no and kissed her neck to change the subject. Just talking about Kelis annoyed him.

"No. I love you." He turned her neck to the side and continued kissing on her knowing her brain was frying.

"More." She scooted back against him and he laughed childishly.

"No. Goodnight."

Whewwweww dat was a lot of typing. Y'all I just get to writing I never plan shit out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 249 24
'𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾.' 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂...
84.7K 3.5K 12
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
61.7K 2.7K 33
"𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎...𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕." 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝗠𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗘𝘃𝗮 𝗔𝗽𝗶𝗼...
1.2M 87.8K 41
𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪,