Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Federico Auditore x Wife Reader

2.2K 29 3
By RobenChan3

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You and Federico visit his family after you journey in Rome, but an accident happened that day.

~~~~~~~~~

" Hurry up, Mama!!"

Alberto, your son, called you as he waited with Federico downstairs. " Just a little bit and I will be ready." You yelled from your and Federico's room. Alberto puffed his cheek which made his father laugh at him. " You have to be patient. I used to wait your mother for hours." Federico said as he ruffled Alberto's hair. " Y'know I can hear you, right?...." You said as you walked downstairs "..... It's not my fault if I wanted to look good in front of your parents." You completed your statement and rolled your eyes playfully then you crossed your arms with fake annoyance.

" Come on mio caro (My dear), I was kidding." Federico said as he walked toward you, you just turned your head to the other side pretending to be mad. Your husband wrapped his arms around your waist " Perdonami, mia signora. Lo farò per te, prometto. (Forgive me, my lady. I will make it up for you, I promise.)" He pouted like a child. You smiled and turned around still in his arms " Okay I forgive you, but don't do it again." You warned "Promise." He kissed you on the lips.

"Mama and Papa are kissing, eww." You completely forgot about Alberto. You and Federico laughed and he puffed his cheeks again " Come on, let's go!!" Alberto said as he ran to the door. You and Federico chuckled and followed your 7 years old son. Alberto looked exactly like Federico, but he has your personality. He always loved to visit his grandparents, uncles and his aunt. Alberto always has his ways with the Auditores, especially Ezio. He is his favorite uncle and today was the day he was going to see his beloved family since you were in Rome for 3 months.

Time skip:-

" Alberto!!"

" Nonna Maria!! (Grandma)." Alberto called as he ran to his grandmother for a hug. She lifted Alberto up and kissed his cheek, he was so light for a 7 years old boy. You and Federico walked toward Maria, she put Alberto down and hugged both of you " Madre, How are you today? (Mother)" You said after she pulled away from the hug. " I'm good my dear Y/N. How is the bambino ( Baby)? Hope you're resting well." She said as she raised an eyebrow playfully. " I'm doing good mother..." You smiled warmly at her and nodded your head toward Federico. You were just two months pregnant "... But Federico and Alberto making everything hard." You put the back of your hand on your forehead and closed your eyes as you spoke up. " Y/N!!" Federico said shocked.

Maria looked at Federico who was looking at you with wide eyes "Federico, I'm disappointed!! How dear you to make Y/N tired like this?" He looked speechless for a moment until you and Maria laughed at him " Just kidding, mio figlio (My son). Come, let's set down. Giovanni, Ezio and Claudia will be here soon." You both nodded. " Alberto, go and play with Petruccio. He is upstairs." Maria said. Alberto nodded and ran upstairs to play with Petruccio.

After a while of talking with Maria, Claudia walked in with a basket. She noticed you and ran to you after putting the basket down. " Fratello, sorella!! Sei venuto!! (Brother, sister!! You came!!)" She hugged you then hugged Federico.

Shortly after, Giovanni walked in as well. " Ah Y/N and Federico, Welcome my children." He said as well hugged both of you. " Where's the little Auditore?"

" Nonno!! (Grandpa)"

"Ohh, Alberto!!"

Alberto ran to Giovanni and jumped in his arms, he always loved Giovanni so much. " Alberto look at you, you grow up nicely." Giovanni said as he held Alberto properly. " Stop exaggerating my dear! It's just 3 months." Maria said as she crossed her arms " Still, he started to become a man." He said, making Maria rolling her eyes. " I learnt how to ride a horse, grandpa." Alberto beamed happily " But you fall down few times Alberto." Federico said, making Alberto frown.

" Now now Federico, you also have been falling down from the horse until the age of 12, remember." Giovanni said. " Padre!! (Father!!)" Alberto laughed. " Where's Ezio?" You asked " I sent him to deliver some letters a while ago, I thought he would be here." Giovanni said. Federico sighed " I think I know where my fratellino (Baby brother) would be." You looked at him and said " I will accompany you, it has been a while since I walked around Firenze." Maria and Giovanni chuckled and nodded their heads " Go and enjoy your time, the weather is nice today." Maria said.

" I want to go too!!"

" No no no!! You, little Alberto, will stay with me. I have something special for you." Giovanni said, walking away with Alberto. You laughed at your son's excitement and then walked out with Federico.

~~

You and Federico walked through the streets of Firenze, it has been a while since you both walked alone. You always loved to wonder around Firenze, climbing up the buildings since both of you were assassins and racing each other when you were dating. However, when you got married everything had changed. You had more duties as a wife and assassin, and not a year later you became pregnant with Alberto. You missed these days and the fun you had with Federico, but you're a grown woman, a wife and a mother.

The walk was quiet, you enjoyed these moments of silence between you both. But you decided to speak up " Where would Ezio be?" You asked, Federico was about to answer when he heard sounds of fighting. " I think I know were he is!" He said, making you laugh " Alright then lead the way." You both jogged, actually you fast-walk since you were pregnant.

You reached to where Ezio was, and of course he had another fight with Vieri De Pazzi AGAIN. Federico walked quietly behind Ezio, while you watched from the alleyway. You could see how happy Ezio was when he saw his brother, but he didn't notice that Vieri was about to throw a rock toward Ezio. With a swift move, you took a stick nearby and hit Vieri. He looked at you shocked alongside with some men and the Auditores, another man ran to attack you, but you turned around swiftly and hit him with the stick under his chin. Even with the dress and your  pregnancy, you still had you fighting skills. " You will pay for this!!" Said Vieri as he gathered his men and escaped. You walked toward the brothers who their jaws were touching the ground.

" I assure you that the Flies will enter your mouths if you keep them open like this." You giggled as Ezio and Federico shook their heads. " Y/N!!" Ezio smiled and hugged you. " You would never stop your fights, right?" You raised an eyebrow playfully. He rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously "You know he is the one to start the fight everytime he sees me." You nodded with a smile " I see. Anyway, how things with you and Cristina?" You gave him a knowing smile. Federico laughed while Ezio blushed "Everything is fine!!" Ezio said with face as red as tomato. " I'm sure baby brother did some chilly things to satisfy her."
Federico teased " FEDERICO!!" Ezio yelled his brother's name. " Well, Ezio when are you going to make your next move? I want to hold your children before me and Federico get aged." You said with a smirk.

" I'm still young!! I don't want to hold responsibility of children and wife. Not to mention, I still want to enjoy my life rather then staying at home with the same person everyday, exactly like you guys. " Ezio said with smirk and crossed his arms.

You and Federico glared at him and said at the same time " You better run!!". Ezio's face paled and he escaped the area.

~~

The rest of the day went with no problems. Alberto played with Petruccio and Ezio all the time, Federico was doing some business with his father and you spent your time with Maria and Claudia. It was a lovely day, but as any enjoyable time, there must be an end.

You waved goodbye to the Auditores and walked to your house with Federico and the sleeping Alberto in his arms, he was so exhausted after the long day. A few turns and you reached to your house since it wasn't far away from Auditore's household. When you got inside, you put Alberto in his bed and walked back to your room, where you found Federico laying down waiting for you. You laid down beside his and he wrapped his arms around you.

" This was the best day ever." You whispered.

" I know mio caro Y/N (My dear)." He said, kissing your lips. " Ti amo, Y/N. (I love you Y/N.)" He said. " Ti amo anche tu, Federico. (I love you too Federico)" you said, kissing his cheek. A few moments later and you both fall a sleep, but little did you know that there was someone was planning on destroying this lovely family.

~~

You jolt up from your sleep with a rough cough, there was smoke everywhere in your room. You looked beside you and saw Federico asleep, but was coughing slightly. " Federico, wake up!!" You shook him, trying to wake him up. He woke up with a start "What's happening?" He yelled, coughing violently. " I don't know!! We must get Alberto!!" You both left the bed and ran to the door.

Just when you opened the door, you saw fire everywhere. Thankfully, there's wasn't fire in front of you. You ran to Alberto's room and was about to slam the door open, but Federico stopped you. " Wait, I will do it!!" You nodded.

He took a few steps back then ran to the door, slamming his body against the door. Alberto was asleep and breathing heavily. Quickly, Federico picked him up and ran out of the house with you holding his hand. You both just stood there, watching your once called house collapse down with fire. You had tears in your eyes as Federico had a frown on his face. Then you remembered Alberto. Federico sat down and put Alberto on his lap. " Alberto, mio figlio, (My son) wake up for Mama." You shook him and Federico did the same " Come on il mio ragazzo (My boy) open your eyes." When he didn't open his eyes, Federico lifted him up and ran with you close behind.

~~

* Bang Bang Bang*...

A loud knock woke the Auditores up, Giovanni and Ezio headed to the door while Maria, Claudia and Petruccio stood at the top of the stairs. Giovanni thought that it might be the Templars, but when he opened the door, he saw you and Federico with tears in your eyes as Federico was holding Alberto tightly.

" Father.... Alberto.... help him!!" Federico said between the sobs. " Get inside. Ezio, go and bring the doctor immediately!!" Ezio nodded at his father's command. Maria and the others saw Federico put the unconscious child on the couch. "What happened?" Maria said " Everything was fine.... when we went back....home...and then... the house was.... in fire!!" You said as Maria hugged you.

A few moments later, the doctor arrived and started to check on Alberto. The last thing you remember was the doctor checking on Alberto before passing out.

~~

The next morning, you woke up with scared expression. You saw that you were in different room then you remembered last night's event. You ran downstairs to check on Alberto and Federico. When you reached down, you saw everyone standing in the livingroom. You were scared. You didn't want to ran to frightening conclusions.

" Federico." You called softly. All of them turned around and Federico reached to you and embrace you " Y/N, thank God you're okay!!" He said as he kissed your head. You pulled away and said " Federico, where's Alberto? Is he alright?" He looked down. "Federico!! Where's Alberto?" You yelled whispered as tears built up in you E/C eyes.

" He was a strong boy!! He fought and struggled to survive." He said with hint of sadness in his voice " Federico, don't tell me....." you stopped yourself " The doctor said he won't be able to make it to the morning because he inhaled a lot of smoke....." your tears fall down your face as you put a hand on your mouth. "....But..." Federico spoke up " He managed to survive!! He is a strong fighter." You looked up and saw your husband smiling at you, and noticed that the hole family smiled at you as will. " The doctor also said that you and the baby are fine." He spoke up again.

" Where's Alberto, Federico?" You asked. " He is laying on the couch." You reached to the couch and saw your child sleeping peacefully. You dropped down on your knees and held your son's hand. You felt him squeeze your hand slightly as he opened his eyes slowly. "Mama!!" He said softly, you wrapped your arms around him a murmured some comfortable words. " Who might be behind this?" Asked Ezio " I don't know actually. We don't have any enemies in our neighborhood nor in any other place." Federico said.

" No, we have!!..." you said confidently. "Do you suspect anyone, Y/N?" Giovanni asked. You nodded " Vieri De Pazzi!!" You said. " What!?" Ezio yelled, he already hated Vieri for picking fights with him let alone killing you and his brother. " Before he left yesterday, he said that he will make me pay for beating him." You said. Ezio was about to explore when he learnt the fact that Vieri admitted to kill you and Federico. " Quel figlio di una cagna! Lo mostrerò!!(That son of a bitch!! I will show him!!)"

Ezio was about to leave, but Giovanni stopped him " No Ezio!! There's no time for fights now. Your brother and sister needs all the support."

" But father---!!"

"No buts Ezio. Stay here."Ezio nodded.

You looked up at Federico who came and sat beside you " Where are we going to stay, Federico?" It seemed that Giovanni heard you because he answered your question " You will stay here with us." He smiled at you. " But father we can't do this!! We don't want to be burden to you." Federico said. " You are no burden. Not to mention that Da Pazzi are after you. Besides, I will enjoy having you both back here and Federico's room is available all the time." You smiled at him and said "Thank you....Father."

" You're welcom."

"Alright then, I will prepare the breakfast for everyone. Claudia come and help me." Claudia nodded and followed her mother. " I will help you!!" You were about to stand up when Maria stopped you " No no no, you have to rest young lady." She said, smiling playfully at you. " Yes sister, you need to recover. Don't worry, I will help mother with everything." Claudia added.

" Don't worry sister, I will avenge you." Ezio said and you giggled. You turned to your son and hugged him and then Federico joined the hug " I love you mama and papa." He said softly. " we love you too, Alberto."You said. " You are a strong man my son, just like your mother." Federico said, holding you both tightly

You were happy that you had such a family to care for you. You were glad that you were a part of the Auditore family.

From that day on, you lived with Federico's family and a few months later, you gave a birth to a cute little girl and named her Speranza. (A/n:- Means 'Hope' in Italy. I took it from Google translate, so sorry if it worng.)

~~~~~~~~~

I'm satisfied with this. I enjoy writing this story.

Jacob:- This's new!! I never know that you would do stories about the other characters.

I want to do stories for all of Assassin's Creed characters.

Ezio:- And my brother is a part of it?

Yup!!

Connor:- You will be doing stories about Charles Lee too?

I don't know! Depending on the requests from the readers.

Anyway, hope you loved this story and thank you for the reads. This is encouraging me to write more. I will see you soon.

Be amazing ~
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 83 8
The past stays in the past. But now, it has to be undone. People from the past must now come back and train the new generation. These people were ver...
49K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst
263K 4.1K 122
There are yet SO many one shot books out there that I figured I should try it out. This book is completed! Please head to the second one shot book to...
161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars πŸ˜‰) ...