Things I Cant Say Out Loud

By __bailey

Sirius couldn't cope with his emotions well, so he writes them all down. Every page is about remus. Remus is... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

03

6.1K 306 44
By __bailey

November 23rd, 1976

Remus, day three.

You always stay up late with me even when you're exhausted. No matter what. Even right before a full moon. And that includes when I wake up from a horrendous nightmare. You've always sat with my on my bed or pulled me into your bed. We sit and talk for hours until we fall asleep. And if I fall asleep first, you cover me with the blankets and leave yourself cold. You're so damn selfless. It's insane how much you care for me and James and Peter. You stay up with all of us when we need it. I feel like we take you for granted.

Love,
Sirius

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.7K 21
a story in which- lee felix was dared to flirt with seo changbin through direct message but he never knew that it could be the other way around. ...
28.9K 665 58
Stucky one-shots! They'll be happy, angsty, angry, or all of the above! I hope you enjoy! Also, feel free to give me requests! (Preferably through me...
7.8K 287 21
Bellamy is the lead singer and song writer of the Sky People. Clarke meets him before he becomes famous but they lose all contact. She sees him again...
339K 11.8K 30
☆☆☆ He was rich, handsome and ruthless and he thought he wouldn't fall until he met her. She was beautiful, kind and smart but she never thought a ma...