๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ - ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐š’ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๏ฟฝ...

Av mannonlescaut

"๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต" ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ. "๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด: ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Mer

i like what i see.
look who's here.
evil smile.
good chemistry.
into you.
message delivered.
instant connection.
bendy.
out for dinner.
concert hall.
hi beautiful.
room 107.
heading to norway.
i'm not naive.
miss Moore.
great taste in women.
girlfriend.
i'm not done with you yet.
take you with me.
six-foot-tall.
chopsticks.
i won't lose you.
the smell of him.
i love you... too.
too good for me.
slippery.
nobody.

be on top.

1K 12 0
Av mannonlescaut

The sun is passing through the cream-colored curtains. My naked body is covered by the hotel's white duvet and my eyes burn with light. My hands pull the blanket further to my neck. My legs stretch and with my eyes still closed, I hear voices in the distance, almost whispering.

Some strands of hair are on my face, which irritates my nose after a while. My hand tries to remove these strands of hair and I hear the door close. With difficulty, I turn to the side, to see the king-size bed only with me lying down. My hand passes through the crumpled bedding and the pillow.

"Hey, I'm here" Rami says, holding my hand that's looking for him on the pillow. His touch is warm and his fingertips are soft. My eyes blink a few times to get used to the light coming from the window.

Rami is standing beside the bed, wearing dark gray sweatpants. His eyes are tired, with light-dark circles under his eyes, maybe he woke up a little while ago. A smile appears in my mouth. Now that I've noticed, I've never seen Rami wear anything as informal as sweatshirt pants.

I sit slowly on the bed, straightening my hair, praying that it's not as bad as I imagine. With my hands, I pull the blanket over my breasts, putting the rest under my arms. He sits next to me and I see a table full of food right in front of me.

"Good morning" he says, leaning over, waiting for a kiss.

"I didn't brush my teeth," whispering, I lean back gently.

"Babe, I don't care" he whispers back, leaning over again but this time, he grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards him.

Our lips meet in a quiet kiss. His hand massages my hair, pressing our lips harder. He gives me little kisses on my chin and the tip of my nose. He straightens up and my eyes wander through the plates on the table. Cut fruit, toast with colorful jellies on top, a jug of juice and coffee. He turns to check too.

"I asked for us, I figured I'd wake up hungry," he says, pointing to the banquet waiting for us.

"I'm starving," I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

He just walks away to get a cup from the table.

"Latte with almond milk, iced," he says, handing me the white cup.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I paid attention when you placed your order during the break between recordings," he comments, picking up a piece of cut apple and putting it all in his mouth.

I smile on the side. I take a sip of the cold drink, which goes down my throat, refreshing. The coffee here is great and I still drink sips from the latte.

Rami rests his weight on his arm, lying a little on his pillow, leaving me with the sight of his naked chest and his messy hair. He grabs a toast with a purple jelly on it and takes a big bite. We remain silent as we eat, but something is bothering me. Something inside me. Something is going to happen, but I don't really know what it is, which frustrates me. I put my cup on the table, stretching a bit to reach. I sit on my legs, holding the blanket on my chest. I try to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.

I lean to him, holding his chin and giving him little kisses on his jaw. He keeps chewing the toast until I hear him swallow. He puts the other half on the table, while I kiss his ear. A burst of malicious laughter escapes his mouth, which contaminates me doing the same. He sits down and passes my leg to the other side of his body, leaning my hands on his shoulders to give me balance and sitting on his lap. I get rid of the blanket and Rami looks at my hip sitting on it and licks his lips.

"Woke up horny?" he asks, leaning his hands on my hip.

I nod my head and bite my lower lip with a playful smile. My breasts touch his naked chest, making me feel shivers in my spine. His hands go through my thighs, his gaze following all his movements. His fingers circle around my heel as my eyes focus on his lips.

"You're not sore, are you?" he asks, worried and turning his eyes to mine.

"Just a little bit, I can take a little more," I say, putting my lips near his ear. It's not an irresistible pain, but I've never been fucked the way he did. Not with his intensity.

That's enough to excite him, making me feel his member grow under me. The volume under his pants makes evident the effect I have on him and is something I intend to use more often. His hands go from my feet to my ass, squeezing it tightly and pulling me closer to him. My fingers curl his hair and all we do is eye contact. "I could look at you all day long," he says with a silly smile.

I give a shy giggle and lose all the sexy posture I was building. I cover my mouth with my hand and lose the smile, and try to embrace my inner seductive woman.

"But you wouldn't waste time if you could do other things, right?" I ask, running my index finger in the middle of his chest, both looking at it.

With a sudden movement, he pulls my head and sticks our lips together. I rub against him, feeling his urge to have me, between my legs. His lips are soft and calm, but his tongue is desperate, exploring the inside of my mouth as he always does. He turns me back to the bed, stuck between my legs. He walks away from the kiss to take off his pants and I discover that he had nothing underneath.

His member jumps out, already erect. I support my elbows in bed as I see Rami get rid of the one piece of clothing that separates us. He throws his pants on the floor and turns his attention to me again. He looks at my crossed legs and advances, but I stop him with my toes on his chest. This time I'm in charge.

I open my legs slowly, one at a time and Rami takes two steps back. His eyes go from my eyes to my sex. He bites his lips subtly and his hand holds his dick, as if he can't stand just looking at me anymore. I spread my legs completely and give him a malicious look. His eyebrows lift up as if they were asking permission. I nod.

He walks slowly to me, his cock already throbbing. I feel it against my skin and sit down. "Sit" I command. He sits next to me and rests his elbows on the mattress, just as I was, with his feet resting on the floor and his legs half-open, relaxed. I sat on his lap and supported my hands on his chest. His member is lying on his belly, covering his belly button and a little more. His eyes seem fascinated by my attitude and seem curious about me. I honestly have never been a girl of various positions. I always let myself be manipulated the way they wanted and didn't feel like I could try anything different.

I lie on him and we kiss. A passionate kiss, one of those that builds the whole atmosphere before we really fuck. His hands are delicate on me, always caressing me subtly and being naughty when it suits him. My hand holds his face, stretching the kiss a little longer, so I can think of the tricks I can do.

When I was in the early twenties, I started watching porn. Not because it turned me on, but because I could learn a little more. I was never the sexy type, so I decided to learn from porn actresses.

I stop the kiss and Rami sits, and I straighten upon him. "Have you ever done that? Have you ever been on top?" he asks, analyzing our position.

I decide not to answer because it was too embarrassing to admit that I've never been sucked before with 26 years on my back. I kiss him again, this time, more ardent and more passionate. I think he realized that I was nervous. Maybe my legs were shaking. I take initiative and grab his dick, with attitude. I get up a little, adjusting his tip at my pussy.

I didn't even sit on it, but I feel my body sore from his thrusts last night. I adjust better and, holding on to his shoulders, I slowly go down, feeling his full length entering me, which makes me almost groan in pain. I feel my face writhing a little, my eyebrows squeezing with the sensation. I'm already starting to go up, going only to the middle of it. Rami's eyes are attentive to me and every movement, from the tip of my feet to my hair.

"You're so beautiful, so perfect," he whispers, seeing his cock wet by me. I look down, see if everything is right.

Throw your head back.

I sit one more time, this time more abruptly, so the feeling of discomfort disappears at once. From me, a short, hoarse groan escapes and I end up throwing my head back, closing my eyes tightly. Rami breathes a sigh of relief as if waiting for it had killed him. The feeling without the condom is a little different, but it's not mind-blowing. It's like now, nothing separates us.

Arch your back.

With the movements, Rami's hands hold on my back, helping me. I arch my back, bringing my breasts close to his face. As an instinct, Rami kisses the crack between my breasts and alternating the caresses in each. His hands, warm and sweaty, motivate me to go deeper and more intense.

Pull his hair subtly.

I feel my body getting tired, but I keep riding. My face falls on his shoulder and he takes advantage of it to give me little kisses on my neck. My hand grabs his hair, pulling his head back without much force. A happy little smile shows up in his mouth.

Whisper in his ear.

"Good work, doll" he whispers, with a satisfied smile. His sighs are almost animal-like, hoarse and echo in my ear, showing me he's enjoying it. "You're liking it, aren't you?" I say between heavy sighs. He puts his hands on my lower back pushing my hip harder against his, making our skin hit each other.

I feel my body get tired every time I come down. My thighs start to give up and my sweat dripping on my skin. Hair strands fall on my face. "Rami... I don't... I can't..." I start to say, my groans and tiredness taking over me.

"That' s okay, Dom," he says kissing my chin "I got you."

When I hear that, my body just relaxes and I throw my weight on his chest. He wraps my back around his arm and lifts up his hips, storing it inside me with more intensity. My breasts swing with our bodies colliding fiercely and my moaning get stronger, more inevitable.

"I'm crazy about you," Rami says, amid moaning. He drives me crazy when he says these things to me. I feel the orgasm coming and I see it for him too. My vision seems to darken a little when I get there. My groan becomes a desperate scream, making Rami push his cock inside me quickly. My body stiffens with my ecstasy, blacking me out for half a second.

"Oh, my God!" I scream. Rami covers my mouth with his hand, reminding me that there are guests on other rooms. He keeps pushing even after I cummed, looking for his own peak of pleasure. Our sweat makes it difficult for us to hold each other. After a few thrusts, he cums out of me, on his belly. We breathe heavily hugged. My face lying on his shoulder and his on mine, totally ecstatic.

At this moment, I feel like telling him that I love him. I don't understand my hesitation, despite my confidence in us. I don't want to wait for him to tell me, I don't want him to always take the first step. But I am too tired to think about it. I prefer to feel the sweat of his body and his cock inside me.

For now.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

27.4K 372 23
just a bunch of imagines about my favourite people in the entire world ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’Ÿ #3 in bohrap #2 in deacon
152K 4.1K 103
โ for the two of us, home isn't a place, it is a person, and we are finally home. โž อข anna and the french kiss in whic...
131K 2.4K 31
A collection of Rami Malek Imagines; includes himself and his characters.
138K 3.5K 32
สทแต‰ แตƒหกหก หกแต’หขแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ สทแต‰ สทโฑโฟ แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑแต— แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰หข โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡หกโฑโฟแต แต’แถ  แตƒโฟ แต‰สธแต‰ !