hi beautiful.

I drive my car through a busy avenue. Today we will do a photoshoot for both the cover of Entertainment Weekly and promotional posters. Garrett sent me a message yesterday.

gat: put a rejuvenating mask, exfoliate and moisturize this skin baby..... tomorrow your skin has to be perfect!

And that's what I did.

After a few minutes, I arrive at a large gray building. A large crimson awning extends to the curb. I find a place to park across the street. I lock it up. I walk a wide way, crossing the busy street at 10 a.m. I walk into the building and head towards the elevator. I push the button and I can hear the machines moving through the metal door. A few seconds are enough so that I can wander my eyes through the entrance hall, full of digitized paintings with glass frames. Some vases are available on top of small white tables, with various flowers. Some runners branch through the ivory-colored doors and I can hear music playing at the bottom of the entire tangle of papers and people wandering around. A touch like a marimba sounds near my ear, alerting me that the elevator has reached my floor.

The metal box is spacious, with mirrors halfway up. A 25-inch television hangs in the corner, where it shows some news, the climate, and the stock exchange. The door closes and I press the button with the number 9.

The door opens already revealing colorful furniture, light fixtures and clothing racks everywhere. My shoes make noise on the wooden carpet, but the music that plays on the speakers in the room can muffle it. I see Ana sitting on one of the small sofas, with her phone in hand. She's already dressed up and combed, wearing a gray robe, maybe waiting for her costume. Daniel is sitting in front of a mirror and a table where they have some makeup products and hair sprays. Stephen, one of our hair men on the set, combs Craig's hair while the same is on his phone as well as Ana. I see Garrett waiting for me in the corner of the room, reading a label from a foundation.

He sees me coming near him and displays a malicious smile. "Tell me everything now." He pulls the chair in front of the mirror. I sit quickly and throw my purse on the little couch close to the wall. I feel my eyes shining when I look at him in the mirror. He can see the feeling overflowing from me.

"He's amazing." It seems to be the only thing that comes to my mind. I feel my cheeks blushing and hide my neck, lifting my shoulders and opening a gaping smile. Garrett seems surprised to see me like this, so dull. So passionate.

"I see that someone had a great night yesterday." He says, hugging me from behind.

"We ended up not even going to Alyn Williams. We talked a little bit and ended up going to McDonald's drive-thru. "

"That's so... romantic." He says, with a tone of irony in his voice.

I give him a little slap on the back of his hand. "It was very romantic okay? It was more intimate than sitting in front of him at a reserved table in a fancy restaurant. We really talked. I love talking to him." My head leans unwittingly. "He took me to his hotel. He's staying at The Ritz. We snuck into the concert hall like we were a couple of teenagers."

"And then what?" He asks me if he sits on the couch next to us. He's clearly curious.

"That's when we kissed. He's so good at it, my legs came to tremble." A nervous laugh escapes my mouth. I'll cover it with my hands. "We lied down on the furry carpet of the room and ate our food right there."

My smile expands more and more. Garrett gets up and handles some products on the table. A marimba sound touches the distance. The elevator door opens. Rami comes out of the elevator, wearing jeans, a patterned shirt, a jacket, and sunglasses. His walk is confident, precise and before he sees me, he studies the place. I see your head swinging from one side to the other, but I can't see your eyes. He opens a big smile and I suppose he's seen me.

I turn my face to him and I can't contain the smile. I see your footsteps get bigger. His hands lean on my chair and his body leans towards me. "Hi, beautiful." He kisses my lips quickly, holding my face. His lips are cold as if he's been walking in this cold weather, but his fingertips are warm and tender as if he came with your hands in his pockets. He pulls out our mouths and stares at me closely, still wearing sunglasses. Take off your glasses, so I can admire your green eyes. He sits in the chair next to ours and Stephen soon walks towards him to get him ready.

"I've got the goosebumps," Garrett whispers in my ear.

Large fans surround me and extremely hot bulbs as well. The photographer insists on creating poses that show my butt in some way. I'm getting a little irritated by that. My hair flies with the wind that blows. I'm getting a headache. I don't know if it's the strong lights and the loud music, or if I'm hungry. Some photos were taken in the group, right at the beginning, so I was patient enough to hear the others asking me for poses.

I can see Rami sitting right behind the photographer. His eyes are fixed on me, wandering through my body like never before. I see Daniel by his side, looking at me at a glance a few times, but always turning his attention to his phone. But, Rami looks like he's hypnotized by me. I feel more comfortable doing the poses. I deliberately lean ahead, revealing a little bit of the jumpsuit neckline. I can't disguise the smile on the side and neither will he. The camera click gets frantic and I realize the excitement of the photographer in capturing these seconds where I'm actually relaxed and having a little fun.

After a few minutes, we finish the photoshoot. Everyone's exhausted and hungry. I go to the bathroom and change my clothes. I put on my midi dress, my shoes and my sunglasses. I decide to leave the makeup on. I walk up to the clothing rack with my jumpsuit hanging on the black hanger. Garrett's already waiting for me next to the elevator. I get my bag quickly. I see Rami by his side and I trade towards them. "Shall we have lunch?" I ask, lively, but impatient.

"I'm starving," Rami says, slipping his cell phone in his pocket. I support my weight on your shoulder and allow myself to be a little affective. His smile is beautiful, and a hoarse laugh escapes from his lips. His fingers rub the back of my hand looking for mine. We weave our fingers and now, everything seems right.