The Southside (SLOW UPDATE)

By DetectiveBughead

"It all started with Hiram Lodge it'll end with him; it wasn't just the Southside he fooled. He deceived ever... More

♊PROLOGUE♊
♊CHAPTER ONE :THE MAN IN BLACK♊
♊CHAPTER TWO : THE NAME'S JONES, JUGHEAD JONES♊
♊ CHAPTER THREE : MEETING THE HEIRIESS ♊
♊The cast♊
Chapter 4 Teaser 1
CHAPTER 4

♊CHAPTER FOUR : FP JONES♊

652 10 6
By DetectiveBughead

.🔱🔱.

He squeezable depressed his eyebrows and angst senses; tranquil his jaw on his knuckle, and beheld sympathetic before illustrating it misplaced at the appointed time. He twisted his head, to an aspect of the hard-hitting obstacle in anterior of him, grasping hold onto the hard rock bar, drumming it in an irregular pulse before gazing into the universe.

FP gaped alerts in view wriggling on the sofa, his outfits all of a sudden turn out to be skintight. A watched over smile raised on Sherriff Keller's lips, tipping his hat and inserting it back engaged.

The Sherriff men rush the entrance door to open, elbowing into every single corner of the trailer, searching everywhere for a murder weapon linked to the scene of the crime of Jason murder.

The surroundings were in unconditional discomposure, as a minor ashen box case strike equally with the ground revealing a pistol quiescent inside.

FP's eye lowered, exploding out the sofa. Ornament his single-mindedness prospect at his shoes disquiets the floor, with categorical crusade the gun fiddle in Sherriff Keller's finger.

The Sherriff released the murder weapon on the ground; a few short paces got him to FP.

 Sherriff Keller dragged out the handcuffs hang on his belt and engaged a couple of padlock able linked metal ring on FP's wrists.

The door swaggered unlocked, the dragged off-air hailed the boys wearing their serpent leather jacket, thrashing their footwear with pace observing at the drama happening before their eyes.

An imprint of affianced hostility rumpled within Jughead's eyebrows demonstrating his hands against his hips. While Archie elevated his eyebrows, brushing his finger against his hair.

"What're you doing here, Sherriff Keller?" Jughead interviewed, staring at the handcuff,  positioned on dad's wrist.

“Isn’t it obvious?”  Sherriff Keller replied with a smirk keen on his lips.“I’m arresting your dad for the murder of Jason Blossom.”

FP watched his son gaze turned into an accurate description of brutality; he stormed out of the trailer without a word.

FP still recollected like it was yesterday, it was once when Jughead came to see him, to heard the truth from his mouth. He knew Jughead hated him for all the pain he caused in their family. He lied to his son about murdering Jason Blossom to protect him and his daughter.

Not less than the second breaking him out of his thought, one of the correctional officer came to get him and told him he’d a visitor. He wondered who it’s no one has visited him except Toni and other Serpents.

.🔱🔱.

Jughead cracked the bench with his fingers in a pulsation as setting composition inside his thorax.

He didn't expect meeting his dad will bring this tension within himself. He was afraid of how his dad will react if he sees him.

The dominant tread reaching him snatched his attention, he looked up to see his dad settling on his seat, hollowing in jowls stropped his jawline at him.

“What’re you doing here?” FP puckered browed, passaging his arms diagonally the chest.

“I’m sorry.” Jughead acknowledged, lowering his head down. “For blaming you for everything.”

FP tapering his eyebrows. He conjectured if his son knew the truth why he was here in prison, paying for someone else misdeeds. All he ever wanted for kids was a better life, but he couldn’t give them when he got involved with Clifford Blossom.

“How is Jellybean?”  FP quizzed.

“……….You don’t know?” He gazed with inclusive eyes. "I thought Toni told you.”

“Don’t know what?” FP queried, thinning his eyes.

“She’s missing for the past two years. I’ve been trying to look for her for years now.”

FP’s jaws unfastened, his physique didn’t interchange.

“I want to destroy the people who put you here,” Jughead announced.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Jughead. They are watching and could kill you when you list expect it.”

“I don’t care.” He declared.

“You should care about it Jughead. The Serpent need you.”

“I want you to be honest dad,” Jughead grilled.“Who killed Jason Blossom?”

He knew who killed Jason Blossom, but he just needed to hear it from his dad's mouth.

“Clifford Blossom.”

That was all Jughead needed to hear from his dad, for his determination to take revenge on Hiram Lodge to success. He knew Hiram covered up for Clifford to protect him, but now he’d to make them paid for their sins.

Starting with Hiram daughter was the first goal in doing that.

.🔱🔱.

3 hours later

Veronica’s finger scraped into Archie’s ginger hair, their lips challenging each other with cavernous hunger of lust against the door. They pulled away from each and both brawl in contradiction of the door as they were hard-pressed it open.

The effort of midair invited them as they paced inside the apartment and locked the door.

Archie strides to Veronica with a grin coated on his expression. His eyes encountered hers and placed his hand over her cheek.

After that, he lightly caressed her forehead with admiration in his eyes. He then unquestionably drawn her, red-hot lips with his until a thorough disturbance drifts them apart.

“Damn it!” Archie wrapped his arm around himself. “Why can’t I’ve a moment alone with you, Ronnie?”

“Don’t be dramatic,” Veronica answered, leaving a peck on his cheek. “I need to check on Betty.”

He nodded as he watched her ascending each step of the stairs as shadows faded away.

Quite a few ways of walking landed her on the doorstep of her sister room, her inhalation had turned out to be cheerful, and her mouth gawped viewing what was happening.

Their bodies rear-ended contrary to one another on the limestone floor. A disquiet huff of breath exploded out their mouths. Their hunger gazes scandalously didn't pause the sparkle.

Their instant of discreetness; heartened Jughead's eyes to avert connection with her; engrossing his long-lasting thoughtfulness at her lips, drawing his left finger absent from the surface; enlisting his thumb keenly on her lips patting it.

Relentless the act looks over her reaction, indefatigable self-assurance rubbing his thumb on her lips, waiting for her unexpressed arguments to voice out of her lips.

She remained at ease not bringing to an end, their special assessment of one another. The tautness stuck between them matured.

Jughead threw a thread of her hair over her ear. Finger gesture, on her cheek stroking it sensitively, her olive-green eyes stole a brief look at him. Betty's hands are voyaging around his back, narrowly dragging him closer. Their look-see obstinate cramming each other maleficent features.

"What're you doing, to me, Bett?" Jughead debriefed, sagging a grin on the angle of his lips.

"I don't know." She mumbled, in his outer ear, crafting his spine pause. "But I like the feeling, now kiss me."

Jughead finishes the expanse between them, condemning his eyes closed; picturing her lips waiting on him for a spicy kiss.

The rechargeable surf of stimulus, their lips bit by bit bump into an acquaintance, discovering an appealing feeling of their taste of each other's lips, gritting each other's hair, revel in the company of their bodies.

Oh, God! They finally kissed. Please I need you guys to comment about this story. I will appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 21
Jughead Jones lost everything at a young age. His family wealth gone. His mother was killed in front of him His father died in a ship explosion by Ha...
10.8K 388 30
After her mother and youngest sister left town, Adalynn Aurora Jones stayed with her father, FP Jones. Her being from the wrong side of the tracks, A...
21.7K 523 37
Aminity Jones, sister of Jughead Jones, has had a crazy year with her father being arrested, solving a murder, and getting invited to become a South...
274K 4.8K 31
Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she meets a bad boy from the southside of tow...