Freak Shake (The Hollens Book...

By MavelineBelle

Jevan Hollen, son of the billionaire Evan Hollen, was the most popular boy in his highschool. His excellence... More

Introduction
Being The New Girl
Underneath Wings
It Starts With A Smile
Ending The Beginning
Cheer For Us Or Against Us
Get Your Lunch On
Roses Are Red
Only Fools Rush In
Crazy
You Got That Right
Sealed With A Kiss
Tell Me About It
Anger Written In Red
When The Moms Meet
History Has It
The First Argument
Certainly
Let's Party
Happy Birthday Jevan
The Last Hold
Without Her
Truth
The Letter
Pop Up, Guess Who?
Night Flight To France
Lost For Words
Meeting Jason
Set The Date
What You Don't Know
What Are Friends For
Too Close For Comfort
Trouble In Paradise
A Wrath and A Secret
The Bedroom Picnic
MamaBear
Red Flag
Blast From The Past
Unexpectedly
All Things Lost
Force To Reckon With
Trail Of Fire
In Your Shoes
Dark to Light
Supposed To Be
Disastrous Dates
Parental Control
The Recovery
Truth and Trust
The Event
Are You Ready
What's Coming ???
From One Hundred To Zero
The Misunderstand-Ring
Confessions Of A Bitch
Additional
Dahlia
The Hunt Continues
Rocks In The Head
Crossing BorderLine
Who Knew
Chip Off The Old Block
Dare The Dream
Come Back
To Have And To Let Go
The Light At The End
Trial
Happy Ever After Does Exist

When The Pressure Arrives

12.1K 762 208
By MavelineBelle

Dedicated to joyaribo123
*Thank you so much for always being eager for the updates. And for reminding me it's Friday and you're ready to read the update* 😃❤

Blossom's POV

I checked the calendar on the wall in my bedroom. The previous weeks had disappeared rather swiftly, but now, time seemed to be standing still.

Ever since my and Jevan's argument, he had been giving me the cold shoulders. I saw less of him and he was unhurried in calling and fixing things between us.

"Maybe, it starts with me. After all, I was the one who started it and threw Brooke in his face when he wasn't in the mood of hearing about her."

My blood ran cold as Brooke crossed my mind. She knew about my mother being my mother. I could only hope that she would leave me alone at school but being peaceful that wasn't a characteristic of hers.

I finally rolled out of bed, took my shower and got ready for school. It was the start of another Monday and I already wanted it to be over with.

I had a light breakfast then left the house to catch the bus.

_______

Upon arrival, I saw the first poster on my locker and I croaked into tears as I tore it off.

There, in a bold print, was my mother cleaning a toilet that I assumed belonged to Brooke. Mom was in a maid uniform and Brooke took the liberty into adding a silly caption which read : Clean Enough Miss. Diamond?

And at the bottom of the page, it reads, Blossom Wright's mother.

Now everyone would know my mother cleans toilets for a living.

Sophia and Nina appeared right after. They really were two guardian angels. Sophia was holding tissues and Nina comforted me.

"I can't believe Brooke would stoop this low," Sophia snapped.

"Of course she would. She's Brooke!" Nina responded.

A few students walked on by and started laughing, pointing and calling me names:

"Maid baby."

"Domestic maiden."

"Maid in L.A."

"Shut Up!" Sophia yelled after them but they just laughed louder and continued on their way.

"I wouldn't be able to take this," I told my friends.

"We know the feeling. We really do, but you've come too far to run away from this. Don't let Brooke scare you off. She's just doing all these silly stunts to break your high self-esteem. Are you going to let her win?" Nina said.

I shook my head no. I couldn't let Brooke have the last laugh. I had every intentions of standing tall no matter how embarrassing the posters appeared to be.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't the maid's daughter," a voice interrupted.

We turned and saw Nick.

"What did you just say?" Nina asked him.

"You don't hear well, huh? But that's okay because I wasn't speaking to you anyway. I was speaking to your friend. The girl who got our quarterback's head up his ass that he can't focus on his boys anymore."

"Nick, you're out of line. You can't blame Blossom for Jevan's behavior towards you!"

"Oh I can and I just did. She's ruining everything the moment she arrived here and he set eyes on her. I don't know what he sees in you. You're not all that pretty and you're from Africa."

"And what does her country have to do with anything? Maybe you don't find her attractive but Jevan sure does. So why don't you just back the hell off and leave Blossom alone," Sophia spoke up.

"Who do you think you're talking to, huh? You forgot you girls walked the halls like ghost before. We made you popular. Nobody liked you clowns before and when Jevan wakes up and get his senses back, he would realize that that African isn't for him and she's nothing but bad luck."

"I can bet you used some African black magic to charm my best friend!" Nick finished.

"Shut the hell up Nick. I can't believe I actually liked you. You're a pig!"

"Well I never liked you. You're a nobody!" he spat back.

We watched as he turned and left. I couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. I knew that I wasn't his most favorite person in the world, but did I really deserved his harsh and mean words?

_______________

Classes didn't do well. I wasn't participating as I should be. And for the first time being in a new country, I wish I was in my own country where other students were of my status.

When school ended, I packed up and went to get the bus which was a bit late today.

I stood in the parking lot with a few others when Brooke appeared with her friends at her side.

"Liked the pictures, maid?" she asked.

"I will report you to Mrs. Tisdale tomorrow. You're just lucky she wasn't in today."

"No. You're lucky she wasn't in because if you had opened your big mouth and said something to her, the next thing your mother would be cleaning up is your face off this pavement!" she shot back.

Her friends laughed as they mimicked a house maid using a mop.

"Clean up. Clean up. Blossom got to clean up!" they sang.

"Brooke, I hate you," I said.

"I don't care. You're a nobody. A dirt. A filth that needs to be cleaned. You don't matter to people like me. Why don't you just leave and go back to your country?" She responded and flipped her hair behind her ears.

"Awww, are you going to cry?" Tina asked.

"Big baby. Why don't you call your mom to come get you. She's probably, just cleaning or changing the sheets or something."

The tears came. Nina and Sophia had extra classes and were still in the school. Brooke always torment me when she knew I was by myself.

Then as if I didn't have enough people who already hate me, Nick arrived.

"Hey Brooke. I didn't know you were friends with it," he said.

It?

"I'm not. I can't stand her. She needs to go back to her country," she said back to him.

He chuckled. I turned to leave to avoid any more drama but they blocked my path.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled but it was more like a cry for help.

"I told you our fight wasn't over," Brooke said as moved towards me in slow steps, or maybe that was how I was beginning to see things now.

Slow.

"Beat her ass, Brooke," Nick pitched.

She reached me and I saw her hand lifted up. I closed my eyes, readying myself for the hit that never came.

One by one, I opened my eyes. Brooke stood with her hand lifted as if it was frozen in mid-air. Her eyes held fear and intimidation as she reconsidered her actions and quickly dispersed with her friends and Nick.

What the hell they ran away from?

I looked behind me and Jevan was standing there. I couldn't stop the smile of relief on my lips although I wanted to be mad at him.

"Hi," I said and went to him. He took me into his arms and kissed my lips softly.

"I've missed you," he told me.

"Then why you shut me out?"

"I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. It's my grandfather. He's very ill and it's taking a toll on me and my family."

A sad look came to his handsome face. I cupped his face in my hands. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon."

"We all do. Why does good people got to die? I was so angry with myself, life, the world and the one that created it. But I realized that I shouldn't be taking any anger out on these things, especially you.
I should be keeping you close, not pushing you away."

"Jevan, people don't wants to see us together. Your best friend, your ex, my mom."

"It's us against them, Blossom. I really don't care what anyone thinks about us anymore. "

"I.Love.You." He said every single word with a kiss to my mouth.

"Now, let's get you home. Haven't taken you home in a while."

We joined hands as we walked to his car. A thought crossed my mind.

"Jevan, I think I'm ready."

"I know. I'm taking you home now."

"No. I meant that I'm ready for you to be my first, and I'm ready right now."

Jevan's eyes popped.

___________________

A/N

We're back in the 'Jesom'.

😅Can you come up with a better shipname?

**Look Stay tuned for the next update**

_____________N/B
It's festival time in my country. Updates wouldn't be until next week as I'll be enjoying the festivities.

💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺

But the next update will be HOT so get your water ready from now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 221K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
2.1M 76.8K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
29.5K 573 17
High School Love follows 4 teenage friends as they go through the trials and tribulations of love. But when lies, jealousy, and betrayal happen how m...
2.3K 98 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...