|| υиσятнσ∂σχ || ʝσи ѕиσω χ я...

By ReddeVelvette

|| jon ѕnow х reader || (2nd aѕoιaғ/ gaмe oғ тнroneѕ draввle ѕeт) It was known but unwise, for a highborn gir... More

|| bride ||
|| miscommunication ||
|| relief ||
|| glaѕѕ ||
|| вleed (1/2) ||
|| evenιng raιn ||
|| ғaιnт wιѕнeѕ (1/2) || feat. Gared Tuttle from Telltale's GoT ||
|| мoмenтѕ lιĸe тнeѕe ||
|| вleed (2/2) ||

|| ωяσиg ||

805 18 0
By ReddeVelvette

The person you loved had soft black curls and steel grey eyes, bordering on black. He was lean, tall, brooding, silent, he gave nothing away. A stark contrast to your older brother Robb. You were only a year younger than him. You knew that it was wrong of you to do so. It was a horrible thing for you to love him. It would have been easier if you had fallen for the other boys. But you hadn't.

You've lived with those feelings for years. Probably since you were capable of understanding what love was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.8K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
155K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)