A Corrupting Darkness

Od NakaKumi35

Thranduil fanfic by Nasyuu. After the war in the Lonely Mountain, The Elvenking, King Thranduil went back to... Viac

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

37 0 0
Od NakaKumi35

"My Lord," says the head of the healer elves while bowing to Thranduil, "Yes Mairwen, how is that elleth condition?" says Thranduil a lot calmer than when he first brought the elleth to the hand of the head of the healer elves, Mairwen. "Athelas has helped her my King, there are also some small bruises, her fever has subsided as well, but she is currently still unconscious. Nevertheless she is going to be well, it is all owing to you aran nin." Answers Mairwen with calm expression but yet she cannot help to have a bunch of questions for the mysterious elleth, it is not an ordinary thing for a stranger to be mended in the healer room of the Woodland realm. Seeing relieved expression upon her King's face, Mairwen embolden herself to ask a few question about that mysterious elleth, "But my King, if I may ask, who is that elleth? How did you meet her? I believe she is not a part of this realm, especially with that black raven hair." A little bit expecting questions like that, Thranduil then unsurely answers the questions. "Yes indeed, she is not from this kingdom I am sure about that, and I met her in the forest of Forest-River on my way back, that hair also distracted me, with that hair color she must be a Noldo." "A Noldo? It is been a while since Noldor race being here, hîr nin. That is indeed strange." Sipping his wine again, Thranduil remembers in what kind of place he had saved the elleth, "Yes, what makes it even strange is that I found her limping under a Beech tree." "Oh my, a Beech tree my Lord? A Beech tree in the middle of the forest that supposed to only have Oak trees?" now shocked expression has reached Mairwen fair face, but Thranduil only nods his head, he finds it eerie why would Mairwen be so shocked about that. "Uh um, my Lord I do not know if you are going to believe me, but I ever heard of a prophecy, it says if someday there is a single Beech tree among thousands of Oak trees, everything that comes beneath it will bring a bad omen towards the kingdom that owns the land of those trees."

This prophecy has totally captivated Thranduil's interest "Oh? How come did I never heard of that prophecy before?" says Thranduil now standing from his throne with an empty glass of wine. "Every elf in my hometown knows about this prophecy my Lord, they also say that this has ever happened in a small realm of Enedwaith." The head of the healer drops her head feeling intimidated with the cold stare of the Elven King. That prophecy now bothering Thranduil's thoughts, if that prophecy was indeed true then what could possibly happen to his kingdom? While having that thought Thranduil comes down his throne stairs in hope to refill his glass, but right when he reaches the bottom stairs a guard came in with an elleth, the healer elleth whose name was supposed to be Adriel. "My King, this healer has wished to talk to you and the head of the healer." Said the guard, and Thranduil waves his index finger implying the guard to leave the room and with that the guard immediately flew off the room. "My King Thranduil, my Lady Mairwen I am so sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I think it is urgent to tell you that the wounded elleth has been wakened up." Says Adriel right after the guard is gone but still cannot bring herself to look forward to facing her king. Once again in that day shocked expression come to the King and the healer's face, Thranduil immediately gives his glass to Orodion who has been standing near the stairs all this time, the shocked expression has also taken over his face for so he is also curious about the identity of that elleth. Thranduil immediately leaves the throne room heading to the healer room followed by Mairwen, Adriel, and Orodion. Orodion who still accompanied by an empty glass of wine, he maybe will give it to another guard later to be taken care of.

Once again in that day Thranduil bursting into the healer room door, but a little bit calmer than before, he just does not want to startle the exhausted elleth, seeing the well mended sitting elleth in the same bed he last saw her, Thranduil could not help but to stare into her amber eyes which is already staring at the door all this time, wondering who has come to the strange room she is in. "Oh dear, híril nin. Do not feel dismayed, you are safe now, we are not going to hurt you, we are the one who saved you." Says Mairwen immediately after she saw the panic expression from the elleth beautiful eyes, Mairwen slowly approaches the elleth trying to calm her down. The elleth eyes now are fixated to Mairwen's movement, trying to bring her knees to her chest as a form of self-protection but instead, she flinches, she could feel the slight burning sensation on her right side and promptly clutching to it. "Oh no, please lay down my Lady, you are going to be okay, we have got you, now please lay back." Said Mairwen now guiding the elleth to lay back with the softest way possible, trying her best to not frighten the confused elleth. Seems able to make the elleth a lot calmer, Mairwen ask Adriel to bring some water for this elleth, and of course, Adriel instantly goes and pour some water into a glass located near the bed then rushing to Mairwen, taking over the glass Mairwen now helps the elleth to drink the water. "Here drink some water, my Lady. It will calm you more, it is alright, do not worry." Says Mairwen with the warmest smile she ever had. Drinking the water, now the elleth indeed becoming a lot calmer, she breathes in and out, tries to think the only positive possibilities, then with a raspy voice but not as raspy as before she asks, "Where am I?" now examining the healer room, also the elves who have just come. "You are in my Kingdom, the Woodland realm." Says Thranduil who froze at the door since the moment he saw the elleth's eyes, he is fascinated by her eyes, all along with her full appearance, the combination of her perfect sculpture face with the bright amber eyes and long dense raven black hair, she is so beautiful, that is the only thought Thranduil has in his mind all this time. He even thought this elleth beauty could surpass Lady Galadriel's beauty.

"And who are you?" that words immediately makes everyone in the room gasp, but not Thranduil who is now walking slowly and elegantly towards the bed. "Oh? You do not know who I am? But at least I supposed you must know that I am the one who saved you in the forest?" Thranduil is actually shocked too, knowing that the elleth he just saved in his rightful territory did not even know who he is. The elleth consuming the fact that the blonde ellon in front of her is her savior, the elleth instantly sit and bows her head, flinching once again the elleth does not seem care and she just feels ashamed of herself not being aware of her savior's voice at the first place. "Oh I-I am so sorry, my Lord. I did not mean to be rude, I am just trying to conceive everything that has happened. I am so terribly sorry, hîr nin. And I am so thankful for what you have done. I owe you my life, my Lord." "Well yes, you should be feel like that, you were just being so indecent towards your savior, the King of this realm!" spat the waist long brown hair elleth, Orodion, standing near the door, he is so not into the fact that she does not know who the tall gorgeous blonde crowned ellon in front of her is. This, of course, makes the elleth feel more ashamed and stupid that she just wants to storm out of the room despite her condition, not only she speaks to her savior so rudely but also to the King of this realm! THE KING!

"Now now Orodion, do not yell at her like that, at least now she knows is she not? Well, now my Lady, who are you might be? How come can you be in my forest and got injured by an Orc? And the fact that you do not know who I am in the first place also tells that you're not my people." asked Thranduil with his particular cold stare and a raised eyebrow,(yas that perfect eyebrow) the room instantly becomes so cold as if the winter suddenly came, even now Mairwen distance herself from the elleth and let her King speak more closely to the elleth. "Once again I am so sorry for being so rude, aran nin. A-and m-my my name is Ithiliel, I am also no Lady so please just address me by my name. It umm it is a long story of how I can end up injured in your territory, my King. I never intended to intrude on your realm at all. A-and yes I am not one of your people, I live pretty far from here my King." Says the elleth whose name is Ithiliel, head still down, quivering but with her unique addictive soft voice. Hearing Ithiliel's plead Orodion irritated heart instantly melted, he realized now how mesmerizing this elleth is, he cannot help but to stare with such admiration. Her unique voice also clicked something in Thranduil's heart, he even thinks that he might take her as his gems or something so that anyone will never touch her, but now he must probe this Ithiliel identity more so he has to stay in his place as a wise demanding king. "Well, we all here have the time and the full right to know how you can end up in my forest and everything else about your identity." Always with such a cold tone, Thranduil demands this Ithiliel to explain more, but on the other side, Ithiliel is gulping her nerves down and tried once or maybe twice to bring herself to look at the King in his eyes. But who would be able to hold such a demanding, intimidating, cold stare?

"W-well I live in an outer house of a small village in Limlight, everyone in my village hardly knows about the outer situation, we are so isolated my Lord. My house was run out of firewood at that time, and there are no good firewood supplies near our village, some woods are still too wet and too young. So I decided to search for some in the forest up to the north and I did not know that the forest was a part of Mirkwood, I did not know the exact border of Mirkwood. Then I rode my horse to the forest and collecting some good branches for firewood, then I felt it, there was someone watching me. Before I could spin myself in search of something unusual an Orc appeared and tried to attack me, all I can do was to throw the branches that I have been collected and tried to reach my horse, but my horse has flown out of fear. I decided to run deeper into the forest, the orc got me after a good time of chasing by swinging its sword through my right side, I fell to the ground and I could not do anything but to cry and gave in, losing all hope that I have. But praise Ilûvatar, I heard something sounds like a horn, with that the Orc immediately left me and retreat himself to I do not know where. I tried to seek for help in spite of turning to my village direction, I move north until I cannot hold the pain anymore, I collapsed against the nearest tree until you came and saved me, my Lord." Ithiliel told them the whole story how can she ended up injured like that with a quivering voice and watering eyes, she is still in shock indeed. Ithiliel could see the sympathy look on every single elf in the room, she even could see a bit in Thranduil's eyes.

"Well then, you still need to explain more of yourself, I cannot let someone invaded my land without any notice even if you did not intend to. You shall rest for now, so we can take up later." With that Thranduil leaves the healer room with no further information. Even Ithiliel got no chance to mention more either apologize or grateful words to Thranduil. The tension in the room slowly decreases along with Thranduil retirement, Ithiliel still feels so ashamed and embarrassed with herself, full of guilt too. Mairwen and Adriel stood there frozen totheir feet, for the first time after centuries their King told someone to get proper rest. Orodion also cannot believe what he has just heard from his King's mouth, even when Orodion was at his worst condition, all Thranduil said was to go to healer room and come back as soon as possible. He then with furrowed eyebrows one last time glance towards Ithiliel who is still having her head down, and then he leaves the room as well to reach and follow his King.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Aran nin: My King
Hîr nin: My Lord
Híril nin: My Lady
Ellon: He-elf
___________________________
Finally! Her name is Ithiliel, everybody! In case you're wondering how Ithiliel looks like just think she looks like Gal Gadot but with bright amber eyes, or you could just picture yourself as Ithiliel but with long black hair and bright amber eyes. Then for Orodion, he will look like Aaron Tylor-Johnson with no beard and long straight hair. Meanwhile, for the rest made-up characters, I will let your imagination run wild! Hehe. Anyway, I know this chapter is still crappy but I tried my best! If you have any critics or anything for me and this story just feel free to comment! I love you all! <3

Márienna, mellon nin!
Farewell, my friend!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

977K 36.9K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
488K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...