A Heart To Heal (BL)

By ShigiWrites

Author: Shigi Illustrations: Shigi _________________________________ Trigger Warning: This story includes det... More

Synopsis and Starters
Character Introduction: Purity
CH 1.1 : Patience
CH 1.2 : Purity
CH 2.1 - Yellow Notebook (PA)
CH 3.1 - Enriching Date (PA)
CH 4.1 - Complex Feelings (PA)
CH 2.2 - First Milestone (PU)
CH 3.2 - Obligation (PU)
CH 5.1 - Patchwork (PA)
CH 6.1 - Level Up! (PA)
CH 7.1- Worrywart (PA)
CH 4.2 - Acceptance (PU)
CH 5.2- Carnival Cuties (PU)
CH 8.1- Festival Perils (PA)
CH 9.1 - Mirror Mirror (PA)
CH 10.1 - Burlesque (PA)
CH 6.2- Karaoke Doki (PU)
CH 7.2 - Cookie Cutter (PU)
CH 11.1 - Secret's Out (PA)
[F] CH 8.2 - Heart Throb (PU)
[F] CH 12.1- Baby Steps (PA)
[B] Special Story I (PA)
[B] Special Story II
Glossary
Credits and Acknowledgements
VOLUME II
CH 1.1 - Red Flags (PA)
CH 1.2 - Betrayal (PU)
CH 2.1 - Heartstopping (PA)
CH 3.1 - Aftermath (PA)
CH 2.2 - Disregard (PU)
CH 3.2 - Divulge (PU)
CH 4.1 - Cat Out The Bag (PA)
CH 5.1 - Turmoil (PA)
CH 6.1 - Deja Vu (PA)
CH 4.2 - Reconciled (PU)
CH 5.2 - Devilish (PU)
CH 7.1 - Kitten Closer (PA)
CH 8.1 - Going Abroad (PA)
CH 6.2 - Deep Scarring (PU)
CH 7.2 - Amicable Aki (PU)
CH 9.1 - Iridescent Adoration (PA)
[F] CH 8.2 - Talking Points (PU)
[F] CH 10.1 - Heureux (PA)
[B] Swap-a-roo
Glossary
Credits and Acknowledgements
[E] Patience's Epilogue
[E] Purity's Epilogue
Anniversary and Announcements

Character Introduction: Patience

377 7 6
By ShigiWrites

All art is ©️ to Shigi

(New Character Sheet 2021)

Name: Kirishima Yuto
Age: 19 (VOL 1) 20 (VOL 2)
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg

Hobbies: Cooking and cleaning
Personality:
Upon first meeting- Rude, keeps to himself, doesn't have much to say, curt
Warmed up- Soft-spoken, has more to say but he doesn't overshare, considerate
Generally: Quiet and curt, but when you get to know him, his personality blossoms like a flower.

Names for Nagisa: Nagi, Shinji-san, "old dog" (only until the end of VOL 1)

Brief backstory: Was abused by his women dominated family of his mother, sister (both of them physical, mental and verbal) and grandmother( verbal ) for most of his life. Nagisa's mother forced Yuto to live with him when he married Yuto's sister under the guise that his new home would be closer to a bus station for him to get to school but instead, she was sending him far away from home to escape the abuse.

Additional information:
•He suffers from severe social anxiety and he cannot bear to go out to places with large crowds alone.
•He's also incredibly depressed and became suicidal at one point however, after a lot of love and patience, the urges to take his own life subsided.
•He self harmed around the back of his thighs with any blade that was sharp enough. Since he always covered his legs, no one would be able to see them.
•Nagisa likes to play with the piercings on Yuto's right ear. He got them done to rebel against his family at the age of 14 (and what a beating he got for that-!)
•His favourite snack is taiyaki.

Bonus: His toy in VOL 2, Chitose!

Representative colour: Green
___________________________

(New Character Sheet 2021)

Name: Shinji Nagisa
Age: 35 (VOL 1) 36 (VOL 2)
Height: 185cm
Weight: 83kg

Hobbies: Swimming and exercising
Personality: Can be horrifically insensitive without realising(Sometimes, he doesn't realise his own privilege!). He's also very possessive and overprotective when it comes to his romantic partners. On top of that, he's a scatterbrain and struggles to get his shit together. However, he is indeed affectionate and loving with his loved ones. He can be understanding when he tries. He's willing to take a bullet for the people he loves (especially Yuto) and can be seen pampering and fawning over his partner all the time. He's also humble and knows that even though he can afford the life of pure luxury, he chose to live in a cosy and simple one storey house as he doesn't find the luxury too necessary. At best, a hopeless (I mean hopeless) romantic.

Names for Yuto: Yuto(-chin), Baby (Rarely in VOL 1 because Yuto used to hate that pet name. Used more often in VOL 2).

Brief backstory: Raised in an affluent family, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Well, that is...provided that he took advanced English classes. He enjoyed swimming and moved to England at 16 as an exchange student to join the national swim team. He later took English Language and Literature in university and only returned to Japan at 29 so he could fulfil his mother's wishes of an arranged marriage. Things fell flat between his "wife" (Yuto's sister) and him (Ahem..divorce!). He then became a drunkard who was shamelessly being cared for by someone 16 years younger than him.

Additional information:
•Nagisa's name (渚) means 'beach'.
•It's not mentioned in the book, but he swims every Saturday morning and exercises every Sunday morning.
•He's the eldest of 6 siblings but all of them egg on him the most, mostly for not returning home enough times. Fortunately, he's close to all of them and loves them very much.
•He has blue eyes as a result of tattooing his eyes. (Somehow, he's been lucky enough to avoid any mishaps. Or maybe he paid the surgeon extra to not fuck up his eyes).

Representative colour: Blue

___________________________

Couple Art 2021

___________________________

Their House

• Built on SketchUp
• Estimated time taken: 6 days 18 hours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 139 129
Book ONE PART FIVE -THE WHITE MOUNTIAN Are you ready for this? In this part of Tales Saga answers will be given....but what will be the price? Love...
1.1K 133 24
With the Necromancer defeated, and the Seattle Regents closer than ever to graduation, you'd think it would be smooth sailing from here on out. But w...
1.3M 84.9K 67
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
634K 31.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...