tinder // jachary au

Av he11tothenaw

"jack avery super liked you!" • two boys meet on the infamous tinder. zach was on the dating app because of h... Mer

cast
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
epilogue

fifteen

2.3K 95 80
Av he11tothenaw

hey girlypops!!

i hope you enjoy. 💛

zach was out with jack. they were officially official.

zach couldn't believe how actually happy he was. it had been awhile since he felt this genuinely happy. they were at the mall because jack was going back on tour soon and he wanted to give something to zach for when he was gone. he was also nervous to tell zach because he didn't know how the boy was going to react.

"so when are you going back on tour? i know you guys were talking about it earlier." zach looked up at jack. jack looked at him and then stopped walking.

jack sighed and looked down. "next week wednesday. it's in arizona and then we come back to LA for a day."

"oh." zach looked down. "that soon huh."

"i'm sorry for not telling you sooner. i know i should have since we're dating and all but it sorta slipped my mind until yesterday." jack gently squeezed zach's hand. "i'd ask you to come with but like you have work and i know you do school online but it would probably be hard to get any sort of work done."

"it's okay i understand. i'll still miss you though." zach smiled up at jack. he really would miss the older boy. they hadn't been dating long at all but they have spent every free hour they have together. sometimes zach would even go to the studio with jack or jack would bring zach dinner at work. they had been together for a week but it already felt longer than that.

"i'll miss you too." jack smiled at zach. the they walked into urban outfitters. "okay so you know how i always wear that like pink champion hoodie. well i wanted to not only let you have that one while i'm on tour but also get you one of your own and then i thought i could spray it with my cologne or something. i don't know. jonah gave me the idea. he did the same thing with his girlfriend."

"oh okay." zach blushed a little and let jack gently tug him into the store. he loved that idea but also didn't want jack to spend money on him. he didn't like it when jack bought him a coffee that was like four dollars let alone a sweatshirt that is sixty. "you don't have to though."

"but i want to and even if you don't say yes i know what your favorite color is and i will buy it anyway." jack grinned at zach who laughed and rolled his eyes.

"fine. but nothing else." zach followed jack through the store. jack stopped and zach looked around. he never really came in this store.

"pick a color love." jack set a hand on the distracted boy's shoulder causing him to jump. jack quickly retracted his hand letting it hang at his side. "sorry."

"don't apologize. i just wasn't paying attention." zach looked at jack and grabbed his hand. "don't think about it to much. i trust you."

"okay." jack looked back at his boyfriend. "so i know i asked which color but i already know which one you're going to pick."

"oh yeah which one would i choose." zach raised an eyebrow at the boy standing next to him.

jack pointed to the brightly colored one. "this one."

"yeah okay you're right." zach shrugged. "it is my favorite color."

"why is yellow your favorite color?" jack was curious.

"yellows like a happy color and my therapist says to surround yourself with things that make you happy. yellow is a warm inviting color. i love it. same with the color orange. i don't know. some people might think it's silly but whatever." zach shrugged and looked down.

jack set two fingers under zach's chin and made him look up. "i like that reason. i think it's cute."

"you should kiss me." zach glanced down at jack's lips then back up at his eyes before blushing and looking away. "sorry."

jack just rolled his eyes and pecked zach's lips. "there. now what size are you?"

"small but actually medium because i like it to be a little big." zach shrugged and looked down.

"okay." jack grabbed the item off the rack and grabbed zach's hand. "do you wear t-shirts. i know you have your scarring and stuff but i don't know."

"sometimes i do if it really hot out. i also have to wear it for my uniform at work but it's dark in there and full of drunk people so i don't know. i usually will wear a jacket if i wear a short sleeved shirt." zach looked up at jack who was looking around. "why?"

"i was just wondering. when's your birthday? it's in may right?" jack walked further through the store.

"yeah it's the twenty seventh. why?" zach followed jack before the boy stopped.

"i was just wondering." jack grinned and looked at zach.

"yours is july first."

"how did you know that?" jack looked at the boy with furrowed brows.

"i looked you up and also it's in your tinder bio." zach chuckled.

"oh yeah. i forgot about that. also that's cheating. you can't look me up. it's not fair since i can't look you up." jack pouted as he grabbed something off a rack of clothing.

"i mean you could you probably just wouldn't come up with anything useful." zach stated as he watched jack. "what are you doing?"

"just looking." jack smirked and looked at zach out the corner of his eye.

zach caught on and groaned. "jack i said one thing!"

"i never agreed to that." jack looked at zach who was pouting. jack winked and pecked zach's lips. "you're cute when you're pouting."

zach looked around before sending a playful glare towards jack. "i'll be right back."

zach didn't give jack time to respond before he walked away. jack just resumed what he was looking at.

a few moments later zach returned, hiding something behind his back.

jack looked at the boy. "are you ready?"

zach nodded. "yeah."

"okay let me checkout then." jack headed to the register and payed for everything. zach physically couldn't be next to jack as he spent that much money. then zach payed for the item he had but he didn't let jack see it.

they then headed back to jack's car. they got in and set their bags in the back. they drove to jack's apartment so that jack could grab the hoodie. they went up the stairs before entering jack's apartment. zach had only been there a few times. they usually go back to zach's place since it was easier and quieter since jack's apartment was downtown.

they walked to jack's room and he dug through his closet before pulling the pink/coral hoodie out. he laid it on the bed and sprayed his cologne on it. then he did it to the other three items he had just bought. it was the sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and a long sleeved shirt. then he put it all back in the urbane outfitters bag. zach smiled. he was really happy he found jack.

"and there. it will be like i never left." jack handed the bag to zach.

"you'll only be gone for a few weeks you know that right?" zach set the bag down and walked up to the older boy, wrapping his arms around him.

"yeah but it's whatever."

"you're the best. thanks for joining tinder." zach mumbled into jack's chest.

"thank you for joining tinder." jack pressed a kiss to zach's temple. he knew the boy liked it when he did that. "do you have to work tonight?"

"no but i do tomorrow. you wanna stay the night?" zach craned his neck and looked up at jack.

"hell yeah i do. i wanna cuddle." jack smiled but he was low key but high key really nervous. they had never spent the night together.

"i know you do." zach laughed and pulled away from the boy. "shall we head back to mine?"

jack nodded and grabbed zach's hand.

they got dinner on the way to zach's house. when they got to zach's they went straight to his bedroom. zach took his jacket off and hung it back up in his closet. zach walked to his dresser and pulled out some comfy clothes for jack to wear. he handed them to jack.

"here you go."

"thanks love." jack smiled and stood up. he already knew where the bathroom was. zach turned to his closet and pulled his t-shirt over his head. jack took a glance before leaving the room. zach quickly changed his pants and put a sweatshirt on.

then he sat on the bed and turned netflix on his tv. he was scrolling through it when jack came back in the room. jack set his folded clothes on zach's desk chair.

then they picked a movie and laid down. jack laid on his back and zach set his head on jack's chest, wrapping his arms around the older boy's waist. jack wrapped his arms around zach's shoulders.

it didn't take them very long to fall asleep.

and oh boy were they happy.

1536 words.

the description on why yellow was my best friends answer when i asked her why it was her favorite color. also my favorite color is no longer yellow. sorry folks. 💛

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

84.5K 3.9K 21
All Zach's life he never felt he had his moment or felt like someone will cared about him as much as he did to them. This is the story of how the bo...
68.3K 2.2K 38
complete Jack Avery makes a bet with his bestfriend. But what if the bet goes south and he catches feelings... 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 -3 jach...
197K 3.6K 25
➳"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished: October 10/18 *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...
78.3K 3K 28
twilight but not completely fucking awful. zach herron has lived in san francisco his whole life which probably isn't the ideal place for someone li...