seven

hey girlypops!!!

zach waited for jack to respond but he needed to get out of there. he parked down the street and played on his phone.

jack texted zach back saying that he was at the studio but he could come if he wanted. that made zach nervous but he would do literally anything to not go back home until ava called him.

jack sent him the directions and he was thankful that it wasn't that far from where he was.

when he parked, he paid the meter before waiting outside for jack to come get him.

a few minutes later jack came out and smiled at zach. "hey how're you?"

zach smiled as jack brought him in for a hug. "i'm alright."

jack pulled back at the sound of zach's wavering voice. "no you're not. what's wrong?"

"just goin' through something. not a big deal." zach looked down and shrugged. his hands started to shake again just from thinking about it.

jack reached out to grab zach's hand. zach flinched away and avoided looking at jack. "woah are you okay?"

"i'm sorry." zach swallowed and wrapped his arms around him.

"why are you apologizing? did i do something?" jack was suddenly worried about zach.

"n-no you didn't do anything. i'm sorry." zach glanced up at jack's face and was relieved that he didn't look angry with him.

"okay. you're okay. let's just go upstairs yeah?" jack nodded towards the building. zach nodded and thanked jack when he held the door for him.  zach followed jack up the stairs and down a long hallway. right as jack went to open the door zach reached over and grabbed jack's hand, lacing their fingers together. jack looked over at him and smiled.

as soon as the door was opened everyone looked at him. that made him uncomfortable.

"guys this is zach."

zach waved as a blush creeped up his neck. "hi."

"so this is the kid you keep going on about?" a guy with brown hair and blue eyes walked up to them. "i'm daniel."

"nice to meet you." zach tried his best to not blush at what the boy said.

jack was not much better. "shut up dani!"

366 words