Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

By taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... More

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

~Q&A~

3.7K 55 66
By taehyung_shaa

Hey guys as I told you I've prepared Question and answer part for y'll so here it is..... ; )

If you'll skip this part than believe me guys you're gonna miss a lot of important information about Volume.2

It's just like I'm gonna take a small interview of each character of this book to clear you confusion about them and their relations. So let's start with it... :)

------------------------------------
JUNGKOOK:

Q: First of fucking all why did you fucking hurt my TaeTae????!!!!

A: *flinch in shock* I I I'm. .. sorry but this is an ineeded questions but still I have answer this other wise army will kill me *laughs  nervously* Umm.... I know I have hurt my Tae but it was not me who did that. It was... *sigh* it was my devil inside me who did this. I had tried my best to control my self but didn't. Hella was really right she had already warn me but I didn't listen to her...

Q: So why are you so stubborn ass? Why don't you listen to people?

A: That's my attitude towards people. I don't need anyone's advices I listen to my heart.... but about Taehyung. I can apologise to him for my mistake.

Q: So do you think Taehyung will come back to you?

A: Of course he'll come for me. He loves me I love him. And if that's not possible by him. I'll go and take him.

Q: Do you think what your mother- in-law did was right?

A: Apparently she is right. As per Yugyeom told me that she is right at her place. Whoever can get hurt or mad seeing their kid hurt like this. So I guess she did right but... but I'll bring my Taehyung back to me any how.

Q: I mean what makes her so angry that she separate you both?

A:Actually I have brok her promise.

Q: What promise?

A: I had made a promise when I went to Taehyung's house before we were not married. I went there for my marriage proposal for Taehyung. And she accepted after her promise, that promise was that I will never hurt Taehyung I'll always keep him safe and happy with me. And she too accepted me with full trust but... but that was all drama. Taehyung was only the part of my plan. And nothing. But after our marriage I also try to be rude with him but I couldn't I just I just fall him love with that kid. So crazily that I can't spend a second without him.

Q: But what was the reason behind to being rude with Taehyung?

A: Actually it has pretty long story girl. I don't think so it may get over soon if I start to say hahaha...

Q: Okay.... So as you told me that you gets angry for noth listing to Hella. So can I asked who is this Hella?

A: Umm.... Hella she is the Queen of the hell. Just like every night I go there to get better train by both physical and mentally to become a good prince.  And as her given task was completed she gave me a weapon. 'A hunter' in a present for completing task and which I'm only the worthy have that hunter in my hand and no one else. She too told me that I will not have control on my anger after what posion I've injected in myself. But I challenge her I'll not get angry at all and will not give single hit to Taehyung of myself, but I failed.

Q: But why the hell she wants to make you prince of the Hell? When your totally alive and living your life on the earth ? And how the hell do you go to the Hell when your alive usually people go thire after death but you go alive? How's that possible going under the ground? Do you have made any tunnel to go there?

A: Who the heck told you that hell is under the ground?

Q: Hm? I've read it in the books and listen from people. As I know that's only the imagery and fiction this which shows in the movie. Where the devil is punishing the sinner people in the fire or something else.  Than what do you mean? Where is the hell??....

A: Let it be I really not in mood to give lecture on this topic. Ask me some another question.

Q: What?!! But I wanna know? Tell me where the Hell than???

A: I've told it has such long story I can't tell you I'm sorry. And don't worry soon you'll come to know.

Q: Oh than its okay... but what about that thing when Taehyung pick up your hunter when that was only worthy for you?

A: I... myself only confused about that, that how did Taehyung pick up my hunter when no one can't even dare to touch it. How's that possible???

Q: Will you still love Taehyung even his away from you??

A: Yeah...  of course my love for him is alway alive even people call a ruthless monster I don't care for that. My love for my Taehyung will never get less.

Q: Will you forgave those people who have made your life worst? Will you spare Mingyu the bastard???

Q: No I'll not leave that bitch so easily. I will make him beg for his own life. And about other depends on future...

Q: Tysm for that. But I just wanted ask you that you are really a humanoid alpha??

A: Yes... *Jngkook close his eyes and tyan open it with red orbs* as you can see.

Q: Yeah that's cool but I've heard something else also about you? What is it???

A: That is this *shows his full black eyes*

Q: AAhhhhhh!!!!!!! *Interviewer left the chate*

------------------------------------

Taehyung:

Q: Awww..... my baby taetae *hugs tightly* how are you????

A: I'm fine sweetie...

Q: Don't lie to me Tae I know what you've been through?

A: It's okay.... I'm totally fine see *shows himself*

Q: Taehyung do you really don't wanted to leave Jungkook even after what he did with you?

A: No... I really don't want to leave him. I love him.I had promised him but my mom... she emotionally blackmailed me and I couldn't handle it and had to go with her.... *sob*

Q: Hey it's okay Taehyung.... so you really love Jungkook huh?

A: I love him more than my life. I just can't leave him like this. I want to go back to him so badly and want to live normal life with him.... I'm... I'm really a heartbreaker I just broke his promise.... *says in choked voice*

Q: Aww Taehyung don't blame yourself please... *hugs him* I know how much you've struggl for him but don't you find Jungkook is little bit different than other I'm mean----

A: I know. Sometimes I also feel that but however he may is. It doesn't matter I have already accepted him.

Q: If you really wants go back to Jungkook what will you do??

A: I don't know.... I don't think my mom will ever allow me to go back to Jungkook *cries* I want him. I really want him so badly  *sob* I want my Jungkook back.

Q: *Sob* I don't think so my questions will last longer after your cries just wanted to aske one last question. Will you ever stop loving Jungkook after getting separated?

A: *Looks up furiously* What do you think? I don't love Jungkook after what I said? If your doubting on us so please don't. I have proof of his love in my belly. *Cries*

Q: "I'm... I'm... I'm s-sorry Taehyung I don't mean to hurt you I'm sorry... don't cry please....

A: How should I not cry when my... whem my baby will be no longer in future.... *cries louder*

Q: What??!!!! But... but how?

A: *Sob* actually I I made physical contact with Jungkook when I w-was in pre- heat and that's got me pregnant which is totally dangerous for my baby now... *sob* I'm... I'm really a loser I can't be a good mother also nor a good mate...

Q: *Sniff* it's okay Taehyung it's okay don't cry *caressing his back*

------------------------------------

Kim Y/n

Q: Humm... *sighs* what should I ask I don't understand? 

A: What do you mean?

Q: I mean why you and your mom are becoming pain in ass for Taekook??

A: Well... he's my brother and my mom's son too. It's obvious Jungkook will get on my nerves. He only used my brother for revenge and make him impregnat. And that's hurt my mom a lot. So she did right. I don't find anything wrong in it. I'm with my mom.

Q: Do you think Taehyung will live his life with his mate???

A: Mate??? Mate my foot. He just did all this purposely only take my revenge. He tortured my Taehyung force him in the bed. And he says this is all his love. If he says this love so I'm sorry I don't agree with it.

Q: Hmm partly you're too right Jungkook did wrong with Taehyung but... but why do he wants to take your revenge????

A: Only because I betrayed him what he thinks I never betray him. At that time he just thought that I'm with my ex Mingyu who is his biggest enemy and telling him about all his secrets. So the day when he comes to know that Mingyu was my ex I ran away from him by taking his all money with me. So that's the reason he wants to take my revenge. And he did by using my weakest point of my life. Who was most precious to me.

Q: Will you and your family will help Taehyung to grow his baby??

Umm... as I know that Jeon fucking Jungkook have stopped my Taehyung pre heat in between and make him impregnat which was totally wrong for omegas body. I don't.... I don't think so Taehyung's baby will be alive anymore in future.

Q: That's bad. *Sigh* Will you help Taehyung and Jungkook to get back together?

A: No!!!!! never!!!!! I will never let it happen this my life. I don't want my Taehyung to get hurt again. I will never allow Taehyung to go back to Jungkook he is a.... he is a... I don't even know what he is... is he a ture alpha or something else. But I don't want my Taehyung anymore with that bastard.

Q: Do you even know who much Jungkook loves Taehyung and how madly Taehyung loves Jungkook? Your doing a really very big sin by separating a ture lovers from each other.

A: I don't care....

Q: How can you--- Oh wait. Where are you going???

------------------------------------

Luhan

Q: Very first question I want to ask is that Why??? Why did you make Y/n as your girlfriend?

A: Wh..What do you mean? She is person too and I..I.. love her. She's beautiful. Why you have problems?

Q: No, huge no I know why you have make her as your girlfriend. She have favour on you I'm I right?  So what you did that cause you only needed her help???

A: Umhmm... See I don't think so this is kind question. But still I have to answer it. So my answer is that I can't tell you why I needed her help. But yes that's true she have favour on me.

Q: But why don't you wanna say?

A: I just... I just don't feel to tell you but don't worry there is Volume.2 too.

Q: So will you support your brother Jungkook after what he did???

A: I'm sorry but who is he? I don't have any brother... *says furiously and left*

Q: Hey wait why are going I wanna ask some more questions!!!!

------------------------------------

Jimin

Q: Aww my mochi how are you?

A: I'm totally fine sweetheart... *his eyes smile*

Q: How's you relationship is going on?

A: All good. Irene is good to me I really love. She's so cute.

Q: Aww that's sweet. So do you guys have anything planned for future?? I mean you know what I mean to say? hahaha...

A: Yeah I know but no we still haven't make any decisions by our own since we too young for marriage but soon we'll think about it.

Q: Okay that's good. Let's get to the point. What do you think about Jungkook? I mean did really wrong with your friend? Aren't you mad at him?

A: *Sighs* now what to say I'm just...I'm just really disappointed with him. I had never thought that...Jungkook will do something like this. *Sigh* I just can't say anything I'm... I'm really sad for both of them. 

Q: Oh! I can understand about Taehyung but why are sad for Jungcock??

A: See girl every person has his own life. Jungkook is too person he too has feelings. I know how my friend is? Yeah I can understand he's a bit arrogant man but that much he's sweet too. I know how much he also has got tortured in his past life. Just looking that I've been alway supporting him as his friend. But what he did? he just a same thing what his father had done.... and that makes me so against of him.

Q: I can understand... But as a being common friend of their. Whom will you support?

A: Of course my Taehyungie... he's so much hurt now by physical mentally and emotionally too. I'm so worried about him. Mostly for his baby... he has now become so helpless without Jungkook. I just hope that aunt Ji su would let them together again only for their baby who did nothing wrong. I hope Jungkook would also understand him. And clear the misunderstanding between themselves.

Q: Aww Jimin you're so understanding. I really like you. Tysm for this q&a. You're too sweet Irene is a lucky girl...

A: Yeah I know *bows* thanks for calling me sweet. *Wlink*

Q: *dies*

----------------------------------

Irene

Q: Hey! Irene how are you sweetie?

A: I'm not fine at all. But I'm happy too...

Q: Omg! why? what happened and why your happy too?

A: I'm not fine because my TaeTae is hurt. Why people can't understand that innocent guy. He's too naive. I don't get why do he get married to Jungkook. But he is... he is really crazy for Jungkook. God knows what black magic that bitch have done on my Tae which makes him so crazy for him. I just can't see my Tae hurt like this when he did nothing wrong. Just getting punish for no reason.

Q: I totally agree with you Irene. But can understand how much you are hurt? I know that's hurt a lot seeing your first love hurt.

A: Yeah, you're right. I'm so hurt, but Taehyung was not my first *sob* I had boyfriend before who just...*sob* who just died in car accident...*Cries* I never thought he will ever leave me like that. Same goes to Taehyung too *sob* after what troma I had gone through I've started loving again. I really loved Taehyung. But this fucking Jungcock came in between us and took my Tae away from me and ruined my life... I just hate him. Hate him so much... *cries*

Q: It's okay Irene... it's okay *sob* calm down *caresses her shoulder* What if you don't got you love that doesn't matter now. God have already made a perfect partner for you. Who is now with you. You know you so lucky to have Jimin. He so understanding person.

A: Yeah I know Thank you so much for listening my story. *Sniff*.

Q: Hey it's okay I'm with you *smiles*

------------------------------------

Mr. & Mrs. Kim

Q: Hello to you both. *Bows*I'll not many questions I'll just get to the point. My question is to Mrs.kim. So do you think whwt you've did was right with Taehyung and Jungkook by separating them? What do you get by doing this??

Mrs. Kim: Satisfaction. I got satisfaction after doing that. I'm so happy now that my Taehyung is not with Jungkook anymore. He had just torture my Taehyung without reasons put dirty allegations on him. Jungkook had broke my turst. Now I don't want to believe in him anymore. Now I just want my Taehyung to be happy without that monster in his life that's it...

Q: *Sighs* But what about his baby don't that baby will need his/her father? Will Taehyung be capable to grow his baby alone?

Mrs. Kim: *Sob* *sob* I'm sorry but I don't think so Taehyung's baby will be more longer. *Cries* only because of Jungkook because of him my Taehyung couldn't complete his pre heat session. You know that heat was really very important for male omegas or else they can't be able to grew their pups in womb. And Jungkook... He just... he just make him impregnat.... *cries* Why my Taehyung only have be a centre of sorrows??...

Q: That's bad but but what about Jungkook? He too wants Taehyung he too wants his baby. He love him so much...

Mrs. Kim: I know... he loves him I've saw that in his eyes before when he had came to our house for his marriage proposal to Taehyung. I had saw that pure love in his eyes. His each word was boosting me to trust him. He had literally beg to me for Taehyung. And I agreed with full trust.  Because we already want to do Taehyung's and the proposals came by itself. So we could reject.

(Jungkook's acting skills. Lol...)

Q: But why you people want Taehyung to get married at this young age? He's still 18 years kid? So young to get married...

Mrs.Kim: Just because of him. We knew that when he'll turned 18 he get in heat. And before that heat could come I wanted Taehyung to get married.  Because *looks at Mr.kim nervously* because that heat is so p-painful and I don't w-want see my baby hurt....

Q: Oh really? Than why didn't you told Taehyung about Jungkook?  Why didn't you told him that he was getting married Jungkook?

Mr.kim: Because of Jungkook. He told us not tell Taehyung about his marriage with him when he came with proposal. He said he wants to surprise him. That's why we didn't say anything to him.

Q: Omg that's what the reason. I thought you both were planning to sell Taehyung... *sigh*

Mr. Kim: No!, no, how can someone sell their kid to someone that disgusting to think also....

Q: Look who is saying *whispers to myself* Ahh... Thank you so much for you answers ma'am and... sir *bow*

------------------------------------

Mr. & Mrs. Jeon

Q: Hello to you both. *Bows* I know I'm just getting to the point cause enough time I have to hurry up and finished this interview session but don't worry be comfortable.

Q: So like what your beloved kid had did------

Mr. Jeon: Yeah I know whatever Jungkook had was totally wrong but I've already tried to explain Mrs. Kim but she didn't listen to me. I can understand she is hurt. But what about my son he's now totally alone and depressed. Me too can't see my kid like this. I agree he have done really big mistake but she should give one last chance at least. He's so hurt now and regretting for hid own deeds.

Q: I'm so impressed by you Mr.Jeon even when you're a Mafia boss you have sach soft heart. And about Jungkook I too feel pity on him. What do you want to say Mrs.Jeon?

Mrs. Jeon: No I don't wanna get in this matter....

Q: *Raise eyebrow* Okay...

Mr. Jeon: I hope Mr. Kim understand and the get back together...

Q: Yeah!... Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Jeon for giving me you precious time hahaha.

------------------------------------

Yugyeom and Jiyo

Q: Hey Yugi!!! Hii Jiyo how are you both?

Yg: We are totally fine. *Smiles*.

Q: Umm.... you two are dating right?

Yg: *Both blushe* Yeah... but just as a good friends that's it...

Jiyo: Yes he's right we're just friends... *blushe*

Q: Yeah... I can see that on your cheeks hahaha... now let's start with my questions. First to you Yugyeom. Since when you and Jungkook are friends? 

Yg: From our high school.

Q: Oh! So you may clearly know each other?  About your likes and dislikes? Hm?

Yg: Yeah we know each other very well...

Q: So do you ever thought Jungkook wil do something like this?

Yg: I can't say but it's base on his mood. He short temper person and arrogant too but when it comes to Taehyung he is so soft. Just only because of when that Mingyu the bastard have ruined their fruitfull life. He's so disgusting and cheap minded. If he was here I would probably kill that motherfu--- *Jiyo keeps hand on his mouth*

Jiyo: Dude chill~~ Yeah just because of that Mingyu the bastard our precious Taehyung got abused. He is really an angel.  When first time I saw him I really thought that angel have come down from haven. Even he's is an boy he's so beautiful. Jungkook is really so lucky to have Taehyung. But he don't have rights to hurt that pure innocent soul...

Q: Enough *sob* don't make me cry now... I know he's so pure. Will you both help your friend to get him back his Taehyung?

Yg: Yeah of course we will try our best to do that.... and will always keep Jungkook calm and happy...

Jiyo: Yeah we promise...

Q: Thank you so much for this. You're only the mature couple in this story other are just... let it be but you both should date romantically you know.

Shut up both *blushe and got panic*

Q: Hahahaha.... sorry but you two look so good together. And Thank you very much for your attention guys this was my last interview.

------------------------------------

I'm sorry but I know I've skip some characters too. If I continue to write this chapter it may never end. Lol... But I promise I'll show their opinions too in next volume. 

Love you all so much and thanks for your support and care. I hope y'll be with till the end of this series....

Have a good day and Stay healthy :)

○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×○×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.9K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
39.5K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
402K 28.9K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
6K 194 1
I don't know.... ONE SHOT Jeongguk 20 Taehyung 18 WARNINGS top kook bottom tae crossdress tae mpreg bad smut