Boboiboy Elemental Problem [C...

By Elementaluser

Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be tha... More

Boboiboy's disappearance
Boboiboy Daun?
Finding Tanah
Unexpected encounter
Explanation (Part 1)
Explanation (Part 2)
Hot situation
Premonition
Treachery
Confrontation
Rabbit Cage
Reminiscence
Extrication
Assembled
Awakening
Onwards
Assault
Tight Corner
Table Turned
The Guardians
Aftermath
Epilogue

Prologue

18.4K 369 88
By Elementaluser

Author note:

I have been thinking for a while, a random thought actually, about a scene where Boboiboy split into all seven elements at the same time. I knew it already happened in Boboiboy the Movie, but it drive me crazy and I really need to get this out of my head, hence this story was written. (I know, lame excuse...)

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A staff of the Artifact Museum under the jurisdiction of the galactic council was whistling as he made his rounds in a room where the ancient artifacts were stored, checking the artifacts at their proper place, the usual patrol. He yawned as he looked at each of the artifact rested in its respective glass case, ticked a checklist that he had in his file for each artifact’s condition or anything that related (why would his superiors wanted him to do this pointless task was beyond him. The artifacts would not be going anywhere, nor they can damage themselves, they were all in the sealed glass case for galaxy’s sake!), until he reached the final artifact which was rumored to be an ancient weapon that was found in an asteroid a few months ago. He looked at the empty glass case as he was about to tick… wait a minute. He looked again at the glass case. It was empty.

The staff dropped his file in shock before he swiftly snatched his communication device strapped on his belt and spoke in panic. “Emergency! An artifact is missing! I repeat, emergency! An artifact is missing! Requesting lockdown protocol now!”

Loud siren sound was blaring as the security guards swarmed the hallways to search for the thief, oblivious to a slightly opened air vent’s lid on the ceiling near the artifact’s room and the faint sounds of footsteps echoed inside.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

In a medical room at Tempur-A Base, the recovering Boboiboy was lying on a bed after his five-days coma. All his friends were already assigned to missions soon after he woke up (because of TAPOPS Station was destroyed and there were tons of things to do). It was two days ago and currently, he was the only patient in the medical room with only Ochobot to accompany him. As expected, Admiral Tarung was up and full of energy as soon as he woke up.

Boboiboy sighed as he stared at the closed window in his medical room with boredom plastered on his face, he wanted to stretch his body and join the missions with his friends. He felt fine already, but the Commander, Admiral Tarung and the medical team of Tempur-A Base thought otherwise and ordered him to stay and rest at the medical room for a few days. Even Ochobot and his friends threatened him to call Tok Aba if he refused to stay at the medical room. He didn’t want to worry Tok Aba more than he already was, so he obeyed.

And like any other kids bound on bed, Boboiboy was bored, even with Ochobot as company. He was getting restless, mainly concern for his friends’ safety who were out for missions without him. He knew that his friends were strong and more than capable of handling the missions without him, but still he can’t help but worry about them. At least Fang was with them, being the senior rank and the most experienced person among them, he was leading the team in Boboiboy’s steed, not that Boboiboy was the team’s leader or anything. Officially, Yaya was their leader as appointed by Commander Koko Ci, but his friends listened to him more for unknown reasons, though he tried not to give any orders and discuss the plans more with his friends.

Boboiboy rolled to his side before he sat up on his bed, eyes still staring outside the window. Truth to be told, he still had small headaches and his body felt a little weak, so it wasn't so bad to be stuck in bed. Boboiboy sighed for the umptieth times.

But he was so bored...

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0

Ochobot entered the medical room while holding a tray with a cup on it and he saw Boboiboy staring outside the window on his bed.

"Are you okay, Boboiboy? Still have those headaches?"

Boboiboy blinked before he looked at Ochobot with a smile, "Yeah, the doctor gave me some medicines for the headaches. Maybe because I have trouble sleeping lately."

Ochobot hummed.

"Trouble sleeping? Do you want me to ask them the medication for that?"

"Nah, I am okay, just a bit tired, and I am still bored. Can I go outside today? Just outside the lobby? Please?" Boboiboy put his best puppy eyes with a hope clearly written on his face.

Ochobot chuckled. "Nope. Commander Koko Ci ordered you to rest. Admiral Tarung did threaten you to double the training if you disobey, remember?"

Boboiboy shuddered and pouted.

"But it not fair...Why have Admiral Tarung recovered already and I haven't?"

"Admiral Tarung is an alien and you are a human. Now stop whining or I will not give you this." Ochobot showed him the steaming cup on the tray. Boboiboy tried to peer at the cup.

"Ooh, what is that?"

"Special Hot Chocolate Tok Aba."

"What!!!?? How did you get that??!" Boboiboy excitedly took the cup from Ochobot and smelled the aroma of the delicious coco. Man, how he missed this heavenly smell!

"He he...Tok Aba gave some of Koko Tok Aba powder to me the last time we saw him. I made for everyone just now, and Admiral Tarung is hooked with the drink the moment he tasted it. Enough talking, drink it so you can get better quickly."

"Thanks, Ochobot. You are the best." Boboiboy made his trademark 'Terbaik!' pose and started to sip his favorite drink. Yummy.

Ochobot smiled, pleased to see Boboiboy enjoyed his drink. He then noticed Boboiboy's power watch blinking rapidly.

"Why is your power watch blinking Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy paused for a moment from his drink and looked at the said watch on his wrist before he shrugged, "I don't know, it was fine yesterday."

"Hmm...Let me see the watch."

Boboiboy held out his watch towards Ochobot. Blue light engulfed the watch as Ochobot scanned Boboiboy's power watch for a few seconds and scratched his head after he was done.

"My scan don’t detect anything wrong with the watch, but I did detect a malfunction on its data. Maybe the last fight where you drew your last elemental power, Cahaya and then the second form, Solar, in a row caused the data to be malfunction."

"Malfunction? So, I can't use my power anymore? Can't you fix it Ochobot?"

“I need time to determine which data that is malfunctioned before I can fix it. For the time being, don't use it. I will speak to the Commander about this, maybe ask Databot if he know anything. We still don't know whether you can summon you light element willingly or not. I think your power still unstable as you only summoned Cahaya once, and when you summoned Solar afterwards caused your power to be unstable even more."

Boboiboy looked at his power watch. Despite not  remembering what happened when he drew Solar's power, he did remember the feeling, the surge of power through his body when he launched the final attack. It was amazing and frightening at the same time. Ochobot’s voice snapped him from his thoughts as he saw the yellow power sphere held a small box.

"Well, no need to think about that now. Since you are bored, how about a board game ?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang walked through the hallway to the medical room. They had just finished the post-mission briefing and decided to see Boboiboy for bit before they retired to their respective rooms to rest.

"Poor Boboiboy, he must be bored being alone in that room."

"Haiya, no worries. Ochobot is there with him." Ying remembered the reason why the small yellow robot wasn't with them for the missions. Having Ochobot around was surely convenient to shorten the travel period, but since Ochobot was accompanying Boboiboy, they had to travel in usual way, meaning long and boring period in the spaceship.

"Well yeah, but it is not the same without me as his best friend."

"I do hope Boboiboy feel better already." Yaya worried about her friend was understandable. Everyone was worried when they saw Boboiboy unconscious for the first time after the incident. Even though they were reassured by Ramenman and Comander Koko Ci that Boboiboy would be fine, those five days waiting for Boboiboy to wake up were torture.

"Don't worry, he will be up and running around protecting power spheres before you know it." Fang assured Yaya with a smile. Despite his (one sided) rivalry in popularity with Boboiboy, he never wished any harm upon his friend, no, his best friend.

They then stumbled across Ochobot who had just exited the medical room.

"Hey Ochobot!" They greeted Ochobot with a smile.

"Hush! Quiet down! Boboiboy had just fell asleep!" whispered Ochobot.

"Oh, we just want to see how he is doing." Yaya nodded in agreement of what Ying’s said, but Ochobot shook his head.

"Let’s go. Boboiboy has trouble sleeping lately so he needs his rest," whispered Ochobot, led the others away from the medical room to the lobby of TEMPUR-A Base.

"Trouble sleeping? Maybe he feels lonely at night?" Gopal wondered. Ochobot shrugged.

"Maybe. It's a new place after all."

Fang stretched his body.

"If that’s the case, then we should retire for today. We can see him tomorrow, we do get a day off tomorrow from the Commander after all."

Everyone, already exhausted from mission just now, agreed without objection.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

That night...

Boboiboy twitched in his sleep, his head turned left and right as he was getting restless in each second, sweats poured on his forehead. He was having a nightmare about Captain Vargoba defeated all his friends and he failed to protect his friends. Captain Vargoba's laughter echoed in his head ever since he woke up from his short coma, tormented him in his sleep every night which stressed his mind and body, and led the setback in his recovery.

"N-no... Please stop... Please…"

He never told anyone, about his nightmares, not wanting to trouble the others with his problems. They had enough problems already without him adding more troubles to worry about.

He dreamt Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang lied on the ground unmoving, as Captain Vargoba slowly approached his friends, weapons readied to finish them for good, and he was laying at the sideline, unable to do anything.

“No… Please… Don’t do this…”

Captain Vargoba raised his weapon, mouth grinning deviously. Boboiboy tried to move, but his body refused to listen to his command. The weapon swiftly swung down with a thud sound, and Boboiboy’s scream.

"NO!!!"

Eyes opened as he woke up abruptly, his power watch was glowing brightly, and then in split second suddenly all he saw was darkness.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

My first attempt to make multiple chapters fanfiction. I was feeling a little wary to upload this initially, but what done is done. What do you think of the first chapter?

Edit: Yeah… I am in the middle of editing the chapters, those chapters do need improvement in terms of wording and grammar and all that. Probably not all of them but we will see… Just want to make this book more bearable for your eyes. Lol. So how is it? Better than before? Beta'd by FHEtsuko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.5K 32
Returning to MATA is no easy task. Especially if the past continues to haunt Ali. - COMPLETED as of 17/4/2020, Friday (8:37pm)
102K 4.4K 112
Seven siblings in a royal family, all seven with elemental powers. Their mother passed shortly after giving birth to the youngest sibling, their fath...
1K 128 13
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...
8.3K 413 7
A year have past and the gang we're now having they're vacation. After the fight with the Tengkotak Gang, they all had trained harder to become stron...